The Women in My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On three more occasions I was granted the pleasure of being fucked by Sue.

In the Spring Term, after I had been discarded by Sue, I met...

THE PROFESSIONAL WOMAN (1979 ~ 19)

In that first year, usually when we were out drinking, we would see these little postcards littered about, advertising ladies offering all sorts of "services". I kept seeing one particular card that really caught my attention. It said,

"If you like doggies, then you'll love coming here!"

with the name Tara and her phone number. Many a night in bed I would think about it and use my Cunty toy to ease the lust it developed in me. It got to the point where I couldn't resist any more. Having saved some cash, I rang the number and asked for Tara. After a brief conversation, I was given an address and a time.

After travelling across the borough, I knocked on the door, which was opened by a woman probably in her forties and looking a bit tarty. I was brought in and asked for my money before being taken upstairs to the bedroom. Not knowing what I was supposed to do, I just stood there. She looked at me before saying, "Are you getting it out or not?"

"Oh!", I said dimly, as I undid my trousers, then dropped them with my boxers, exposing my semi flaccid tool.

Tara went to the bedside drawer and pulled out a condom. She came round to the end of the bed, grabbed hold of my growing penis and pulled it to full erection before putting the condom on. Then lifting up her skirt, she got up and knelt on the end of the bed, spreading her legs. She had no knickers on, so her arse end and hairy cunt was ahead of my now rampant rod. I just stood there looking at her cunt and arsehole.

"Do you need instructions?" she said.

That shook me into action. I moved forward and slipped my condom covered erection into her vagina, gripping her hips as I started to thrust in and out.

Tara started moaning, "Ooo, you're so big." "Oh! yes that's good." "Fuck me, fuck me harder." And a whole host of other short phrases all aimed at exciting me.

She didn't really need to bother, I was already getting there without any help. I reckon it was less than a minute before I was grunting in the throes of orgasm, shoving myself deep inside her and filling the condom. No sooner had I cum in her, when I was still bathing in that post orgasmic warmth, than she pulled herself forward so that my penis came out of her.

Looking at my still erect penis, she said "You still look horny. For another two quid you can have another go."

Not being one to refuse any such offer, I took the proffered condom, took off the old one and put on the new one. I was sticking my dick back up her chuff within a minute.

I thrust more slowly this time but it was still only another couple of minutes before popping my load again. So in all, I think I was in and out of the place in about 10 minutes. Going back to the Hall, I sort of felt elated and dissatisfied all at the same time. It was my first doggy fuck and though it was over quickly, it still felt wonderful. It would not be the last one, but it would for a while. Except, of course, with Cunty!!

The first year rolled by but change was in the air. I left the University's Halls of Residence which is how I met...

The Older Woman

12