The Women in My Life Ch. 03

Story Info
The Older Woman - my Landlady.
11k words
4.71
10k
7
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB_60
JB_60
29 Followers

Near the end of that first year at Leeds University I got a wake up call/reality check from my tutor, basically telling me that unless I studied more, drank and partied less I was unlikely to get through the second year. The thought of my mum and dad's reaction and their disappointment stirred me to change. So I requested digs away from college, preferably not in a communal group. During the summer break I got notification of my new digs in Gipton where I met...

THE OLDER WOMAN (1979-81 ~ 19-21)

In early October, I arrived at the address on the Friday afternoon about 5ish, before the start of term the following Monday. I was greeted by the lady of the house, a Mrs Sharon Whelan, with some confusion. She was expecting a girl! A Miss J. Baker. I told her I was Joseph Barker and I had the letter confirming the accommodation details. She let me in while we tried to understand what had happened. Eventually we agreed that some mistake had been made at Uni, but it was too late to do anything then. I could stay the night but would have to sort it out the next day.

The evening was strained to say the least. Mrs Whelan was a woman somewhere near my mum's age, maybe in her early-mid forties. She dressed a bit younger and had auburn short hair, a reasonable looking body, maybe a bit hippy but with longish legs. She showed me to the bedroom which was next to hers. To say I felt a bit glum at the situation was an understatement. I stayed in the room until she called me for something to eat, and telling me a friend was calling later.

That evening, her friend Freda called round and I could hear them downstairs, laughing and sometimes squealing and giggling. I stayed in my room, feeling decidedly unhappy. After breakfast on Saturday morning, I went to Uni to find out that there was indeed a Jennifer Baker on the list but she had changed her requirement late on and somehow my name had been substituted, in error. However, it would take them a few days to sort something out. It was after lunchtime when I went back to Gipton to explain and ask if I could stay on until then. Mrs Whelan reluctantly said it was OK to stay for the rest of the week, until it was sorted.

For something to do that afternoon, I went for a run around the area, staying out for over an hour. I got back and had a shower, staying in my room reading. Generally not doing much. About 4:30 Mrs Whelan knocked on the bedroom door and asked if I'd like a cup of tea. Saying yes, she told me to come down. While sat in the kitchen, she told me her friend would be coming again tonight and, smiling lightly, said she could be a bit noisy so take no notice! She also said she'd make something to eat about 6:30 to 7 o'clock.

She had made a sort of stew dish, with meat, potatoes and vegetables in it. It was not dissimilar to one my mum made but had a slightly different taste. Mrs Whelan said it was the spices she added. I complimented her on it, to which she said thank you.

Her friend arrived about 9 o'clock and sure enough within 10 minutes I could hear them laughing, loudly. I was lay on my bed reading when suddenly, there was a flicker in the electricity, the lights dimmed briefly then returned. I heard a shout from the lounge downstairs and went down to see what had happened.

"Are you OK", I shouted as I came down the stairs, looking into the lounge.

I could see that the central light bulb had blown and the two women were in the dark. In fact all the downstairs lights were out. I told them to stay there a moment. I went back to my room, dug out my torch and small toolkit my dad given me.

Returning to the lounge, shining my torch up, I told them that the fuse must have blown and would need to be changed. Of course, she didn't have any spare fuses or fuse wire. I thought "what would my dad do?".

"If it's OK" I said, "I'll swap the fuse from the upstairs lights to the downstairs lights, so at least it'll be light down here. If you bear with me I'll see what fuses to swap. Where's the fuse box?

"Under the stairs, I think." Mrs Whelan replied, uncertainly.

Poking my head under the stairs I found it. Turning off the electricity, I pulled the fuses until I found the broken one and swapped it out, leaving the upstairs now dead. Before anything else, I switched the lounge light switch off, took the dead bulb out then switched the electricity back on. Light returned downstairs.

"I'll pinch a bulb from upstairs and put it in here, but you'll need some fuse wire and maybe a new bulb." I said.

After fitting the bulb in the lounge, which I'd taken from my bedroom, I switched it back on. With the downstairs lights now working, instead of returning to my room, I ended up sat with the two women.

"Thank you very much, Joe," Mrs Whelan said, "I don't know what we'd have done if you hadn't been here."

"Panic!" Freda squealed. "I don't think my Ken would have been able to fix it so quick."

When asked, I gave them a potted history of my life and what I was studying. She told me that most Fridays/Saturdays the two of them went out to a nearby pub, but hadn't done because I was there. As Freda left, I gave Mrs W my torch so she could move around upstairs.

On the Sunday morning, after breakfast, I went out and sorted out spare fuse wire and bulbs, restoring light upstairs. Mrs Whelan seemed more chatty, telling me to stay downstairs, watch TV or whatever. We chatted as she made Sunday dinner. I did stay downstairs and we watched TV together. She said that it was nice to talk to someone when something interesting was on TV.

Monday morning, I attempted to resolve the accommodation problem. Only to be told that Miss Baker was no longer interested in moving and that Uni had no alternatives immediately available to replace me. However, I could move to another place if I wanted. Returning later that afternoon, I told Mrs Whelan the situation. She told me that she worked part-time 4 days a week and wasn't particularly well off and the income from student rents obviously helped out. After a couple of moments thought, she said if I wanted to stay there, she didn't mind. I suppose the risk of losing that income contributed to her decision, so I said I would stay. Anyway, her cooking was quite good! And I did feel uncomfortable at the thought of making things difficult for her.

Over the course of that week, I fixed a dripping tap, moved some heavy stuff in the garden and became a sort of handy man, even fixing a gate hinge for old Mr Clayton next door.

Over the next few weeks our relationship became much more relaxed. I learned that Mrs W, as I called her, was pregnant at 16, shotgun wedding and a mum at 17, the dad buggered off at 20, she struggled with the son's behaviours until, after a number of police interventions he too buggered off when she was 36. That was followed by a number of short, failed relationships that ended a few years earlier. I was only her third student lodger, as she'd needed the extra money. I found I was quite saddened by her life and had an urge to "help" without knowing how.

Early one morning I arose needing to pee, so went to the loo in my PJs. As is usually the case I had that morning semi hard-on. As I walked along the landing to the bathroom, out came Mrs W, herself in a nightie, though not see-through.

"Pleased to see me?" she said, as my semi erect penis was rather obvious.

Though a little embarrassed I replied quickly, "Always Mrs W." She smiled.

Later that week, a rainy day, I came back from Uni to find Mrs W putting her damp knickers on a washing maiden, to which I said "Mrs W, flaunting your underwear in front of these innocent eyes is making me blush!"

Mrs W also did my washing and turning she said, "Well, I'd like you to explain what you're doing inside my knickers!", as she held up a pair of her knickers with a pair of my boxers inside them.

Quickly, I replied "Just being friendly Mrs W."

She hummed.

There became an increasing amount of jovial banter and innuendo, particularly if she was bending over at any time or at the mention of evocative words like "it", "tool", "poke", "screw" or "rod". Sometimes they were deliberately made. And not just by me!

On one occasion, I came home to be greeted by Mrs W saying "I need something screwing."

"If you need a good screw, I'm your man!" I replied.

It turned out that a downpipe had fallen on the side of the garden shed and was lying at an angle. It didn't take long to straighten it and put in some screws. Mrs W came out as I finished, so I said.

"I gave the hole a good rubbing and the shaft just slid all the way in. I screwed it in but I felt it needed a second screwing to be sure. Satisfied?"

"Well it's very satisfying and nice to see it erect." she answered.

"Isn't it just," was my reply.

Another time, I came back to find an odd smell in the kitchen, which Mrs W thought was from the sink. "It may be blocked." I commented, asking "Do you have a plunger." She didn't. "My dad says there's always a right tool for the job, but if you can't find one, improvise your tool."

"Your dad's big on tools then?"

"Yes, big tools run in the family" I quipped.

"Mmmm" Mrs W murmured.

"So have you got an old wire coat hanger?" I asked and minutes later Mrs W returned from upstairs with one. I straightened it and shoved in down the plug hole. "Sometimes these holes need a good poking." I said.

"Don't I know it!" replied Mrs W, "Poke away."

So I poked and poked, ran some water but it still seemed sluggish. So, like my dad would do, I looked under the sink to the U-bend to find the little drain plug. Placing a bowl underneath it I unscrewed the plug but only a dribble came out. So I pushed the end of the wire hanger in and out, eventually clearing it.

I said to Mrs W, "I had to give it a good poking, front and back, until a load of icky stuff spewed out."

"Such a vivid image, I feel quite flushed. I think I'll have to lie down." she replied.

Another day, when Mrs W was out, my boyhood urge returned and I couldn't resist a root around in her bedroom. I checked out her knickers draw; they were a mix of lacy and skimpy styles I was used to seeing on the maiden. When I looked in her bedside cabinet, I moved some nighties and couldn't believe my eyes. There was a large dildo! It was some kind of soft plastic or rubber on the outside but with a hard inside. It was flesh coloured and penis shaped. Unable to resist, I picked it up - there was a faint, possibly musty smell on it! Stood there with it in my hand, I couldn't help but think about Mrs W poking herself with it. It was making me horny. I put it back in the cabinet and took out my own growing dildo to give it a good seeing to. There was a mirror in the room so, like I did at home, I watched myself wanking off. It felt so good, naughtily thinking of poking Mrs W, that climax neared quickly. I just had time to pick a pair of her knickers out of the drawer and shoot my load into it. Very satisfying. I put them low in the wash basket as I left. There were other days I went in there when she was out to wank off in front of her mirror, sometimes wrapping a pair of her knickers on my horn!

I spent nights listening, my ear against the wall, for noises from her bedroom. Occasionally I thought I could her a grunt, but was never really sure. Each night seemed to involve erotic thoughts of Mrs W frigging herself off. Or of me fucking her!

I continued with my daily "tension relaxation" exercises, increasingly while thinking of something said or done by Mrs W. Having brought Cunty with me, I would place her between two pillows and stick my condom covered erection into her, thinking of Mrs W as I climaxed. I made sure I hid Cunty back in my sports bag, just in case!

On the Tuesday before term end, in the early evening, I'd been out for a run and got back to find Mrs W was still out, so I decided to have a shower. As was my usual practice, I would give my horny organ a good soaping, so much so it got erect and was ready for a good seeing to. Now bear in mind, Mrs W's bathroom door opened to face the bath/shower with its transparent shower screen. The toilet was behind the door, and there was no lock on the door so it was just pushed shut to tell if someone was in there. So there I am in the shower, full on erection pointing out at three o'clock, both hands busy shampooing my hair when suddenly the bathroom door opens and in rushes Mrs W saying,

"Sorry Joe, need a pee urgently."

I'm stood there in full side on naked profile as she entered and it took me a second or so to realise what was happening before trying to cover and hide my erection with my hand and turn my back towards her, even though the shower screen was transparent!

Flushing the toilet, Mrs W said, "That's better." Then I felt her hand pinch my bum as she said "And a nice arse too," as she left and closed the door.

Still with my cock hard in my hand I wondered what she meant by "And a nice arse too". She MUST have seen my engorged penis as she came in! I also wondered what she thought and it made me all the more horny. So I had to give my horn a good tossing off immediately. In no time, my stomach muscles were tightening and the electric joy pulsed through me as I shot my load into the bath, feeling very satisfied.

Later when I went downstairs, Mrs W said "I hope I didn't frighten you earlier in the bathroom, but when a girl's gotta go, she's gotta go!"

"Startled, to say the least, Mrs W." was my answer.

"I got the impression you might have been scared stiff by my intrusion," she replied.

"It WAS hard," I paused, "... not to be surprised!"

There was no other reference made that night, but I was more certain then that she had seen my full-on erection earlier.

On the Thursday, the opposite sort of thing happened. As I got to the top of the stairs, just about to step onto the landing, Mrs W came out of the bathroom with just a towel around her. It was only just covering her bum!

"Mrs W!" I exclaimed.

Walking towards her bedroom, with her back to me, she leant forward slightly then flicked the towel up showing her bum cheeks and arse crack. Thinking quickly I sang "I see the moon, the moon sees me...". As she got to her bedroom, she turned round in the doorway, opened the towel wide showing a brief glimpse of her boobs and pubic thatch before she shut the door. The image stuck in my head and later that night it helped as I fucked my Cunty toy to climax, and calling her Mrs W!

The following morning, Friday, about 6:30-7:00 I'm in that half asleep/half awake state where mother nature grants you a rock hard erection! I'm lay on my stomach remembering/dreaming about Mrs W flashing me as she closed the bedroom door. Only, in my dream she didn't close the door!

"I'm all nice and clean" she says, "but I'm feeling really dirty. Come here."

In an instant I'm naked, her legs are wide open and I'm sticking my rampant horn into her twat and fucking for all I'm worth.

"Fuck me deep," she says, "I want you to come inside me."

Immediately the ecstasy of orgasm shuddered through me and pushing my cock deep into her vagina I ejaculated my copious spunk load into her belly.

In reality, of course, I did no such thing, except that I did lie there in that warm afterglow of ejaculation, having shot my load onto the bed sheet beneath me. As I came fully awake I sensed the wetness under my belly, remembering the very wet dream I'd obviously had! This was another of those morning when I woke to find my cum load on the sheets. Every Saturday, when Mrs W changed and washed the sheets, the stains on them must have been obvious, but Mrs W never said anything. It did make me wonder though.

I left that day to go back home for the Christmas break. But before leaving I left her a present and a naughty Christmas card. It read

For Christmas I was wondering what to give you.

It was long and hard,

But eventually it came.

I was very satisfied,

Hope you will be too!

I left her a long block of Toblerone!

The day after my birthday I rang Mrs W to let her know when I'd be returning.

"Hi Mrs W, Happy New Year."

"Thanks Joe, same to you. Hope you had a good Christmas. I certainly enjoyed your card and present. I've got a little something for you for your birthday."

Intrigued I replied, "Can't wait to get my hands on it!"

"You'll have to wait for the surprise." she said.

We chatted a little more before mum waived that dinner was ready.

So I returned on the Friday after my 19th birthday. Unexpectedly, Mrs W gave me a hug as she opened the door for me. I dropped my stuff into the bedroom and came back down as Mrs W put a cup of tea on the table. We caught up on Christmas and stuff.

Then Mrs W said, "This is for you" and handed me a birthday card. I opened it, and it read

What to give you for your Birthday?

I thought about it.

Long and hard.

Hoping it would come.

So I got a little something

that should satisfy us both.

When it comes!

I thought my card had been suggestive but Mrs W's seemed more so. She said, "You'll have to wait for it, though."

We continued as we had left off, bantering, suggestively, with one another.

It turned out that it was Mrs W's friend Freda's husband's birthday, and as usual every Friday they went out together. I'd gone to bed after 11 o'clock and had given my Cunty toy a good long, slow fuck, thinking about Mrs W, before finally shooting my load into a fresh condom. I was still awake, basking in my post orgasmic glow, when Mrs W returned just after midnight, obviously in a slightly inebriated state. Mrs W came upstairs to bed, humming.

"Night, Joe." she slurred. I didn't reply in case she came in!

After a few minutes, there was this almighty thump from her bedroom.

I was in bed but got up, and putting my PJ pants on I went to her bedroom door shouting, "Mrs W, you OK?"

There was a faint noise or murmur, but I was unsure and concerned, "I'm coming in, OK?"

So I opened the door and went in but couldn't see her. I walked to the end of the bed and saw her foot on the floor round the other side of the bed. Worried she was really injured, I called "Mrs W" as I hurried round. What I saw when I got there was Mrs W, lay on the floor, with her right leg flat on the floor and her left knee up against the bed. She had a short nightie on and no knickers! My eyes widened as I saw the pink labia of her vulva splayed out in front of me and her brownish pubic bush above. With my eyes momentarily frozen on her cunt, I then moved to her head and knelt down,

"Mrs W, are you OK?"

In a groggy, half drunken voice she answered, "I fell off the bed and banged my head." She giggled, adding "Hey, that rhymes."

"Let's get you up onto the bed," I urged, as I put my hand behind get back and held her hand. Pulling her up, the nightie lowered to just about halfway down her thigh, but her dark bush was still visible through it, as was both breasts. As she lay down on the bed, she was still holding my hand. Suddenly she widened her legs and thrust my hand down to cup her vagina. Shocked, though pleasantly so, I instinctively lifted my finger partly into her love crack. She let go of my hand slightly. I could have pulled away but I left it there, in fact pushing it further into the warm and wet feeling of her cunt entrance.

"Have a good feel of that," she slurred, "Fancy a shag then?"

Well, with my hand palming her cunt lips and my finger poking up it, I gave the only response my hormones would let me, "That would be very nice I'm sure," I answered, then added, "but it's a bit late now and you've had a little too much to drink."

She rubbed her head. "Yeah. I am a bit pissed." she said.

As I removed my hand from her vulva, I said, "Let's pull the sheets over you so you don't get cold."

JB_60
JB_60
29 Followers