The Women in My Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Yes", I answered, to my obvious joy. I pulled out of her as she spun around, placing her elbows on the settee, knees on the floor and her bum towards me. Slowly but excitedly I guided my still horny horn towards her love slit. I slipped in easily and gripping her hips began a steady and relentless rhythm of poking in and out, with a slurping and slapping sound echoing.

"Oh that's so good, Mrs W. Just a real pleasure."

"Mmmm, like it do you? I'll remember that," she retorted.

I thrust eagerly in and out for several minutes before shuddering deep inside her womb for the second time. Even though I could feel my erection drooping I stayed inside, just wallowing in the post orgasmic glow of our first doggie fuck.

Finally pulling myself out and sitting on the floor, Mrs W knelt next to me and said, "I so needed that. Been thinking about that all day."

Getting up she added "I suggest you set your alarm for about 7 and when you're up," looking down at my penis, "come into my room."

I slept great. Didn't need the alarm though as I was well awake before that with a horn raring to go. Fortunately I heard Mrs W coughing, a bit too obviously I think, so I got up, stripped off and went to her door then tapped it.

"Didn't wake you did I?" she asked.

"No" I said entering the room, "this did!" My erection peeping round the door before me.

"Get it in here" she urged as she kicked back the bedsheets and pulled off her nightie to lay there naked. As I climbed on the bed, she opened her legs inviting me in. Still wet from the night before, I slipped in easily and quickly, pushing deep. Mrs W lay there with her legs flat on the bed. I think she just wanted fucking, without any preamble. So fuck away I did, until my orgasm called and spunk was released. Twice.

In the middle of the following week, I arrived back from Uni to find Mrs W already home and in the kitchen. After some chat, during which she'd made a cup of tea, she said,

"No shagging tonight Joe. Or for a few days, I've come on my period."

"Curses," I replied in a semi-theatrical style voice, "just when one is feeling particularly horny!".

"Well, maybe we'll see about your horn later," she said, "I've got meals to make."

After tea, I went to my room for some study work before finally coming downstairs about 10 o'clock for a cup of tea. I was barely in the living room when...

"OK Joe," she said, "get your pants off."

"But I thought you," I started to say.

"was on my period." she finished my sentence. "Yes, but there are other ways to tame your horn, you know, so get them off and sit down."

So I took off my jeans and boxers, then sat down on the settee as instructed. It was when she parted my legs and she knelt down between them that it dawned on me - she was going to give me a blow job. My first blow job!

My penis was in that neither soft nor hard state, just mildly aroused, but started to firm up, more so once she took hold of it in her hand and started pulling on it. I was lay more than sat on the settee and I could see her face, looking at herself wanking me. Soon I had a rock hard erection and Mrs W deliberately pulled back the foreskin, opened her mouth and closed it round the head of my knob. My eyes felt like they were as wide as golf balls, as I looked at her head slowly bobbing up and down. Her hand started to move up and down the shaft in unison with her head bobbing.

I was so excited that I was actually shaking, shivering as if I was cold. It must have been obvious to Mrs W because she lifted her mouth of my penis and looked at me.

"You OK, Joe?" she asked.

In what was clearly a wavering voice I answered, "Yes, just a bit... shivery."

She looked at me, then asked "Is this the first time for you?"

"Yes." I answered truthfully, still quivering.

"Well I can't leave you like this," she said before returning her mouth to my penis and resuming sucking it for all she was worth. Her hand was vigorously pulling on my shaft and her mouth was stimulating the knob end. I kept looking at her as she gobbled away on my rampant tool, so excited I seemed to be beyond orgasm. She stopped sucking my knob and pulled her head away as she pulled full length on my penis.

"If you feel close to cuming, tell me," she demanded.

I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths, feeling her hand wanking me then feeling her mouth encase my knob end again. I could feel her bobbing and opened my eyes to look at her. I don't know how long it was, it seemed like ages, but I started to feel the tingling in my groin.

"I think I'm getting close now." I said, still slightly jittery.

She continued her pace of wanking and gobbling until I knew I was about to cum. I placed my hands on her head, just as the start of ejaculation began and my hips thrust forward, pulsing spunk into her mouth. My eyes were closed but I could feel her still sucking on my knob end, as if trying to drain all the semen out of me. Finally, her lips left my cock end.

"How was it?" she asked.

"It was electric, Just so... I just feel like a prat for shivering like that."

"Don't. There's a first time for everything, and next time you won't be like that," she said, "assuming you'd like a next time?" she goaded.

"Well I won't say no, let me put it that way." I answered.

Over the next four days, I got my prick sucked off at least half a dozen times. I stopped shaking and liked watching Mrs W's head bobbing up and down on me, then climaxing and pumping hot spunk into her mouth, which she just swallowed. On the fifth day, her period was over and shagging resumed.

Mrs W decided that I should have my dick sucked off regularly, as well as for fucking her, as it was something new for me. Then she decided it was my turn to suck her off! She'd just finished sucking the cum out of me and I'm thinking I'm about to poke her hole when she says

"Now it's your turn to kiss my clit off." and she lay back, legs wide, vagina open and moist looking.

Not really sure what I was doing, I moved my face down to look at the place I was so often fucking. It was pink and wet and I could see where her clit was protruding. I fingered it first, checking with her that I was on the right spot. I moved in, firstly sticking my tongue into the warm wetness of her vaginal entrance and rolling it round. Then I moved up to touch my tongue onto her clit. Mrs W murmured her approval, so I started licking and sucking and rubbing with my tongue. I had no idea if I was doing it right or not!

When Mrs W said "Don't stop... nearly there," I guess I was doing it right.

Moments later she was groaning in her climax pleasure, urging me still not to stop. Several climaxes later, and with my tongue tiring, she said

"Now stick your cock where your tongue's been."

So I did and fucked her hard, splaying her legs wide as I rode her to my second cum load explosion.

Over the remaining weeks of the term, we fucked and sucked two and three times a day. I suppose I was surprised at how randy we both remained and how receptive Mrs W was. Eventually I returned home for the Easter break.

Even though I was home over Easter, I found I still needed that twice a day cum release, which I could only achieve on my own, though still thinking of Mrs W. I'd also forgotten to bring back Cunty and the condoms!

The final term of that second year started pretty much as it left off. On the afternoon I arrived back at Mrs W's, I think I had just enough time to put my bags in the bedroom before she was in my room hitching up her skirt and dropping her knickers.

"I've so missed this," she said, as she unzipped my flies to extricate my flaccid penis. Not that it stayed flaccid long with Mrs W's avid sucking. No sooner was I fully erect than Mrs W was lying on the bed, skirt up around her navel and legs open. So I casually took my shoes and pants off before settling between her legs and inserting my jolly horn into her eager twat and pumping away.

Maybe it was having been back home for a few weeks that I found myself cuming up her chuff quite quickly. Still rampant and horny, I got Mrs W to turn over and kneel so I could doggie fuck her. Willingly she turned, lifted her arse end up and rested her head on the pillow as I re-entered her wet vaginal tube. I placed my hands on her hips and leant back slightly to watch my glistening penis go in and out in a steady fucking action. Bit by bit I increased my thrust rate until I knew another ejaculation was cuming. Pulling her hips back and pushing my prick deep I emptied my second spunk load as deep inside her as far in as I could reach. All fucked out and satisfied, Mrs W got up and left without saying anything more.

Since we'd started fucking, one thing we hadn't really done was kiss! It didn't particularly dawn on me as the sex seemed so carnal and lustful. However, about halfway through the term, when having a slow and steady missionary fuck, Mrs W pulled my face towards hers and started kissing me. Not a lustful hungry kiss but a gentle kiss, still involving tongues though. I didn't object but wondered why. Later we'd often kiss but not all the time and seemingly in less hurried and lusty moments.

Not long after my return in the October, when Mrs W was in the house for the rest of the day or at weekends, she would often stop wearing any knickers! If someone came unexpectedly, she would offer her apologies, nip upstairs and put some on! She once said that she was "comfortable without them and it let her body breathe". It also proved very easy access! I remember her once saying that sometimes after sex she would feel the spunk dribbling down her leg as a nice reminder!

One evening about 10ish while watching TV, Mrs W went upstairs and surprised me by returning without her skirt and knickers on. Sitting down she said, "Ever get the feeling you've forgotten something?"

"Let me think." I said quickly, "I know, you've forgotten your slippers. I'll get them for you."

So I got up and went upstairs to fetch her slippers and quickly got out of my pants and underwear before going down, rubbing myself erect. On entering the room, I said "Would you like me to slip these on?"

And laying down across the settee, spreading her legs, she replied "How about you slip into this."

I knelt between her legs, pulled her towards me slightly and entered her deeply. Keeping a steady rhythmic humping I could sense the nearness of climax so pulled out and got Mrs W to turn over. With her bum now facing me I slipped my wet wonder tool into her wet hole, placed my hands on her hips and fucked away. As always the sight of my penis bobbing in and out soon had me spurting a load of hot cum inside her womb. Some 20 minutes later, in her bed, I was fingering her clit to several climaxes before another missionary fucking session and spunk release.

The settee was not the only place where sex was undertaken. We did it on the carpet in the living room, bent over and doggied on the dining table. We even managed a vertical fuck in the shed outside! Mrs W was game and always eager.

I remember one time in particular. I had sucked Mrs W's clitoris to a first orgasm. Needing to give my tongue a rest, I eased back and continued to finger it while looking at her cunt lips. I heard her start to moan in anticipation of the pleasure of another climax. As it pulsed through her, I could see the area around her vagina lips and towards her bum start to ripple and pulsate. It was something I had never seen or thought about. I continued to stimulate her clit, watching her climax again and seeing the floor of her body undergo more contractions. I told Mrs W what I saw and she said I could look at her doing that anytime I wanted! And I did.

When the summer break came, we had one last long fuck session before I left. I remembered to bring Cunty home, though I hadn't used her or my condoms for ages. I did at home.

My final year began that next September, with a mammoth fuck session. I think over the course of the five hours from arriving to getting to bed, we'd fucked in the living room twice, my bedroom once and her bedroom another. I didn't think I had any spunk left when I got to bed but Mrs W managed to suck some out.

Later that first week I got back to the house quite late, nearly tea-time. Knowing Mrs W would be in, as soon as I closed the door I shouted down the hall, "Mrs W, I'm back, get 'em off".

As I entered the living room, there was her friend Freda! Quickly I added "Ooh goody, a threesome."

"Joe, behave. Anyone would think you were a student. Oh you are!" said Mrs W.

"Sorry Mrs W, sorry Freda. Just one of those frustrating days at Uni. Sorry!"

I left them to it, but I could feel my cheeks red with embarrassment. About an hour later, when Freda left, Mr W came up to my bedroom. Once she was in, she stepped out of her knickers, saying "That was close!" and lay on the bed legs open. "Still frustrated, need some tension releasing?" How could I resist. I released my tension juice twice.

Mrs W knew my fondness for a doggie fuck. On one occasion she shuffled herself to the end of the bed, presenting her bum so that I had to stand at the foot of bed to slip my prick inside her. She had to part her legs wide to lower herself and I was on the tips of my toes as I slowly thrust in and out. The pleasure of climax loomed but I held off, just keeping my rampant rod impaled inside her until I was ready to resume. Finally unable to hold off, I said "Gonna cum big" then rammed deep into her cunt tunnel, erupting a huge stream of spunk that squished when I started a second poking. I didn't hold back, I just humped away as fast as I could until another orgasm shuddered me to a standstill. As I pulled my thoroughly satisfied penis out I said, "Mrs W, you spoil me, that was so good." It was not the last time that particular position on the end of her bed was enjoyed.

One day, arriving back a little later than usual, I came in, shouted "I'm back". Mrs W replied, "I'm upstairs in the bedroom". Making my way up to my room, I answered "OK". As I entered my bedroom, Mrs W was there, naked on the bed! "You're late", she said, "I've been horny most of the afternoon, so don't dally". So I didn't, I just got undressed presented my semi-flaccid tool to her mouth until fully erect then gave her a fast missionary fuck and cum. Twice.

Another Friday night, after Mrs W had been out with Freda, we were in the middle of a doggie fuck when the phone rang.

"That'll be Freda, better answer it", said Mrs W.

I didn't hear Freda's words but Mrs W said the following

"Hello..."

"Hi Freda..."

"Yes, I'm in bed. Not doing much, just being doggie fucked by a rampant horny student!"

I'd stopped pumping her vagina, uncertain what to do.

"Just a minute..."

Putting the phone against the pillow, she wiggled her bum in encouragement, and whispered "Better make it a quickie! And quiet!"

She resumed speaking to Freda, as I resumed my rhythmic fuck! Slower than before, I poked her cunt deeply as I looked down at my glistening rod skewering her. Every now and then she clenched her vaginal walls to tease me. As odd as it was, her talking to Freda, I just continued my leisurely doggie fuck, enjoying it.

Maybe five minutes or so later, Mrs W was still talking when she said, "I'm gonna sneeze..." and held the phone down. She didn't sneeze, she grunted "Fuck... Ooohh" in orgasm. Then "Sorry Freda, I needed that." And on they talked.

Slowly, I could feel myself getting close. Gripping her hips harder, I fucked faster until finally pushing deep to unleash a torrent of creamy cum inside. But quietly! Once I pulled out and away from her Mrs W turned and lay down on her back, winked at me, and continued her phone call to Freda.

Not long after that, one Friday night, after Mrs W had returned from a boozy evening with her friend Freda, she told me that, after some quizzing from Freda, she'd told her that we'd been fucking. A lot! Freda had said she'd thought Mrs W had been seeing someone on the QT but never thought it was me. She'd added she was a bit jealous. And wanted details, lots of details. Mrs W said she told her. Freda told Mrs W, that if I got fed up to give her a call!!

In my final term at Mrs W's, the frequency and variety of the sex was unchanged. I did wonder sometimes whether the early morning shag helped to "ease my tension" at the prospect of that day's exams. At returning each day I was met with sex as a release and a reward.

Eventually, all the exams were done and there was nothing left to stay for. That last night was a night of slow and tender copulation, with pleasures and climaxes given and received.

As I left that last morning, I said, "Mrs W, I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here. For making me welcome and for sharing so much with me. I'll never forget my time here and all the wonderful... experiences. Hopefully I'll come back for graduation and maybe other times too."

Looking slightly sad, Mrs W answered, "You've been great for me, in so many ways. I thank you and I look forward to you " smiling, "... coming again."

We kissed. A long and tender kiss. Then I left.

On my final way back home, I sat on the coach thinking. Over the 18 months I'd stayed with Mrs W, we must have sucked, fucked and cum about a thousand times. I smiled.

I returned home, but later that year went back for my graduation ceremony. Along with mum and dad! I'd invited Mrs W too, as she had been a large part of my life at Uni. When Mrs W met my parents, I'm not sure who was more shy, Mrs W or my dad! After the ceremony we all went for a meal and a few drinks and Mrs W was exceedingly complimentary about me helping her about the house. Parting I made sure I only kissed her on the cheek!

A few weeks later, I claimed I was going back to Leeds for a "re-union" with others students but I didn't. Instead I'd arranged to stay with Mrs W for the weekend, for one last, long fucking fling.

And so I returned home, for a short break before starting my first proper job. Until then it was...

The Again Woman