The Women in Our Family Ch. 02

Story Info
The Women in our Family - Kylie and Gracie take their turn.
5.1k words
4.76
16.4k
36
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18!!!

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, ANY SIMILARITIES TO PERSONS OR PLACES IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL!!!

This story contains incest. If this isn't your cup of tea please move on.

I write primarily for myself. I'm not very good but I hope you enjoy.

All rights reserved.

Lots of Love,

Casino

CHAPTER 02:

XXXXXXXX-Juliet:

I removed the sheets and put on a fresh crisp set of cotton sheets. I wrote my husband and daughter a letter of my plans for the day. My guess was they would spend most of the day fucking.

I smiled to myself remembering my first day with my father. I think he thought his dick was going to fall off. After that first day, we would have sex anywhere from 2-4 times a day.

He almost had to give up Saturday morning golf, until I asked if he could teach me to play. We would play 18 holes. I would make him play my holes on some of the more secluded parts of the course. I would always come home with filthy panties filled with my Daddy's cum. I giggled to myself at the memory.

I was getting dressed when I heard Mandy from our bathroom, "Fuck... fuck... FUCK! DADDY!!!" I didn't hear my husband's signature grunting so he must've gone down on her. 'Lucky girl' I thought to myself. I could only occasionally get my Daddy to go down on me.

I broke away from my reminiscing. 'I need to get Gracie and Kylie out of the house,' I decided. Feeling the heat pulsing from Mandy's twat, I knew she'd be insatiable.

I went to wake up the girls. I would treat them to a fun day followed by what would be a confusing and emotional walk through the woods.

I knocked on their door. There was no answer. I quietly turned the knob and opened the door. My nose was instantly assaulted by the smell of female sexual arousal. The scent was musky and tart. As I opened the door a little further I saw the girls on Gracie's bed. They were spooning completely naked. Gracie was the big spoon making tiny Kylie the little spoon. Gracie's hand was jammed between Kylie's legs and Kylie's hand reaching behind her between Gracie's.

'Oh shit, they're trying to get through the 'work' on their own.' I knew from history that that would not end well. Trying to go it alone or with a sister would end up the same as a father's rejection.

This would be a struggle of monumental proportion. Normally a girl gets to get through her 'work' before the next sister is of age. Managing multiples (twins, triplets, etc) gets complicated, sometimes with fierce battles.

'How did I miss the signs? How could I have been so careless?' I was in anguish over my failures regarding my girls and my husband. Although, Mandy's muffled screams of pleasure said my husband was honoring his role, thank God.

Gracie started to stir and I quietly shut the door. Then I knocked rather loudly, summoning the girls. I heard movement and a few 'oh shits' as I'm sure they were pulling on their nightgowns.

I slowly opened their door, they were smiling brightly. "Good morning Mom."

I sniffed the air with a mock confusion on my face, they both blushed realizing what I was smelling. "Good morning, girls. Jump in the shower and meet me downstairs. I've got a surprise for you."

They were so excited they jumped in the shower together. Twenty minutes later they were dressed in tank tops and skirts.

Gracie was an inch taller than Mandy at 5' 3" at 120 lbs. She had dark shoulder length wavy hair with bright blue eyes. She was extremely well endowed in the chest area. She had curves like her sisters at 32E-27-38 with pale skin.

Kylie was the only blonde haired, blue eyed one of us girls. Her hair was cut to the middle of her back with bangs. She was tiny and curvy at 4'10" and 110 lbs. She was 36D-27-37 and was the shyest of all of us.

"What's the surprise Mom?" Gracie asked with a grin. Kylie was quiet but gave me her coy little smile.

"We're going for brunch, then a little shopping and finishing off with a quiet walk."

Both girls got really excited. I even heard an excited squeak from Kylie.

We got in the car and pulled out of the driveway. We drove downtown and found a parking spot in the lot. We walked into a lovely privately owned bistro. We had an elegant brunch and I let the girls have mimosas. They were giggly and a little buzzed when we were shopping and they both claimed they needed underwear. I bought each of them 3 sets of matching bras and panties. Much to my chagrin the panties were of the thong variety covering very little. We continued shopping, each getting a couple of blouses.

When it came time to leave for our walk, Kylie inquired, "So, Mom, what's with the walk?"

"We need to have a discussion and I need to let you know about some family history you're both unaware of." Both girls gave me a puzzled look as we jumped back in the car and headed for the nature park.

We pulled into the parking lot. This park had a number of quiet trails where we would be afforded privacy. We hopped out and made our way to the trails. I took each of their arms in mine as we walked.

"So, this discussion won't be easy but you both need to hear it."

"Ok, Mom." Gracie said with a worried expression.

Kylie simply frowned and looked at me worried as well.

"We have a history in our family or rather a strange physical drive that takes over the women of our bloodline..." I explained our physical urges to them and shared my experiences as well as the experiences of my sisters.

They both stopped and stared at me blankly. Gracie was the first to speak. "So, all of our female relatives have had sex with their fathers?"

"Yes, for the most part. Sometimes it skips a generation. Since none of you teased or tempted your father after puberty. I thought we had skipped a generation. That is until last night and this morning."

"What happened last night?" Kylie inquired quietly.

I looked around again making sure no one was around.

"Mandy made love to Daddy last night." Both girls shivered. I could tell they wanted to touch themselves. "And they are probably still fucking as we speak."

"That's not fair." Gracie said with an adorable little pout, then she caught herself. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that Mom."

I hugged her and whispered, "It's ok. I know you meant it and in our family it's normal to feel that way."

"What do we do Momma?" little Kylie said, her hand was up her skirt now. She couldn't take it anymore.

I hugged her as well, "First of all you need to stop having sex with each other, exclusively. You won't be able to get through the 'work' without your father. Plus it can lead to frustration and madness. How long have you two been lovers?"

They both blushed and Gracie piped up, "For about a month. We wanted to see what a real man looked like naked and we spied on Daddy in the shower. When we saw his... hard thingy, something was triggered in us."

'Interesting,' I thought to myself, 'for my girls it was a visual trigger.' I'd never heard of that before.

Gracie joined our hug, "How can Daddy satisfy the 3 of us and you?"

"We will have to set up a schedule. There's 7 days in a week. Each of you girls will get 2 days and I will take the sabbath." I said very matter of fact. "And we will have to keep Daddy on a high protein diet." We all giggled and made our way back to the car.

"What do we do when we get home?" Kylie said watching the trees go bye out the window.

"I'm not exactly sure to be honest, I will have to contact some relatives who've had triplets to see what they have done. However, you need to prepare yourselves for the sights and sounds you may not be used to. Most important thing is to be patient with one another and your sister."

I sent a text to Jacob that we were on our way home. I hoped that Mandy was at least partially satiated and we could have a family meeting. These were going to be some challenging and erotic times. I flashed back to the Friday nights my mom would take my sisters for dinner and a movie. I would go after my father like a jungle cat. I would suck and fuck him as much as I could before my Mom and sisters would get back.

"Mom?" Gracie touched my arm. "Are you ok?"

"Sorry, sweetheart. I was lost in thought." I backed out of the parking spot and made my way through the lot. I played music from the band Cannons to lighten the drive home hoping to myself they wouldn't be mid fuck when we walked in.

We pulled into the driveway. We got out, gathered our shopping bags and walked into the house. It was quiet, thankfully. I'm called out to them. No answer.

"Hopefully, they didn't fuck each other to death." Gracie said with a smirk. She walked through the living room and looked out to the patio. We've got a pool and a hot tub. "They're in the hot tub."

"You girls go get you suits on." I said as I made my way to the sliding glass door. The girls raced up to their room.

I slid open the door and made my way over to the hot tub. They had their eyes closed and were relaxing, listening to Amy Winehouse. I smiled and quietly said. "How are you two feeling?"

Jacob opened his eyes and smiled, he looked at Mandy. "To be honest, honey, I wiped out."

I saw Mandy pout. "I'm sorry, Daddy. It's not my fault you make me so horny." She moved over and kissed him. "Go put on a bikini Mommy."

"Ok. Your sisters are on their way. We've got some things to work out. So we are having a family meeting in the hot tub."

I walked back to the house and the sliding door whisked open. Gracie and Kylie ran through the door in bikinis I'd never seen that were way too small. They both kissed me as they ran by. I needed to change quickly before a fight broke out. When I got to our bedroom it still smelled like sex but the sheets were changed again. Sweet Jacob being kind as always and not forcing me to witness the signs of our daughter's coupling with him. I figured I'd better wear a sexy bikini as well to compete with my daughters. I put on a black thong bikini. I was still in good enough shape to pull it off. Plus it's Jacob's favorite. I obviously wasn't young and nubile like my daughters but I was still pretty sexy at 45.

I made my way back out to the hot tub. Mandy was still on his left and Gracie was on his right. Kylie was standing in front of him, her chest boldly pushed out at Jacob. 'Jesus, she must have it bad. She's never been this bold.' I thought to myself. "Ok, girls. Give Daddy some space."

They pouted but did as they were told. I slid in next to Jacob. I gave him a kiss and asked him, "How are you doing honey."

"Satisfied, spent and guilt ridden."

That was Jacob, always with an honest assessment of the situation. "Well, I don't know quite how to say this but you have two more wanting their Daddy's love and affection."

Jacob closed his eyes and dropped his head back. He was still struggling with the situation and the guilt he felt was palpable.

The girls looked at each other. Mandy was the first to speak. "What are we going to do? I'm satiated for the day but I can already tell I'm nowhere near done with Daddy."

"You're lucky," Gracie said, "Kylie and I have been suffering for a month."

Mandy looked surprised, "What are you talking about?"

I interrupted, "Gracie and Kylie were spying on Daddy in the shower. Just like you, when they saw his erect penis, something switched inside them."

"Oh my," she said with genuine concern, "You two must really be suffering."

They blushed and Kylie quietly admitted, "It's been so bad, we've been lovers ever since."

Jacob's eyes grew wide with their admission. He quietly asked with concern, "Is it helpful to be with one another."

Gracie started, "The love and physicality are nice but it doesn't... hhhhhhh... When we orgasm there's only momentary relief, but"

"It only seems to make things worse." Kylie finished.

Mandy went over and hugged her sisters, "I'm sorry you're suffering." Gracie and Kylie hugged her back.

It was really a delicious sight. Three gorgeous young women, wet from the hot tub, wearing tiny bikinis. Their young firm tits pressed together. I kissed Jacob's neck and whispered in his ear. "Look at our beautiful girls. They all need Daddy to take good care of them. Will you do your duty?"

He sighed, "I have to. If I don't, they go crazy."

I grabbed his dick through his trunks, "It's ok to have fun and enjoy them. God knows they'll enjoy you."

"I don't want to disrespect you. I love you." He kissed me back, there was some pain in his voice.

"You're honoring me and our girls. You should enjoy loving them. The girls will feel like a burden if you treat it like a chore."

"What now?" He said, worried about what was next.

I looked over and the girls were gently kissing and giggling between them. Mandy was talking to them in a hushed excited voice. Kylie's eyes were wide, while Gracie was biting her lip, looking hungry.

I giggled, Jacob looked at me with questioning eyes. "You may have to have your first ménage a trois with our two youngest daughters."

He looked at me with a 'what the fuck' look on his face, just as Mandy finished her hushed chat with her sisters. They both kissed her on the lips thanking her, then moved towards Jacob. I graciously moved out of their way as they sidled up on either side of him.

They kissed his neck and nibbled his earlobes. Gracie seductively whispered, "Will you take us to bed, Daddy?"

"Please, Daddy, we both need it, bad." Kylie followed.

Jacob sighed, "I'll do whatever it takes to help my girls. I love all of you so much."

"Tonight at dinner, we'll discuss a schedule so there's no fighting over Daddy. We will change it as needed for work or anything that pops up. You girls, be good to Daddy."

They pulled Jacob from the hot tub towards the patio door. They did even bother to dry off as they giggled and bounced, dragging him towards the heaven that awaited him.

I was a bit jealous when I felt delicate kisses on my neck and a hand cup my breast. I was a little startled and saw Mandy with a wicked grin. I just giggled at her, "What are you doing, Mandy?"

Her hand went down my belly and into my bikini bottoms, gently rubbing my clit, "I thought Mommy would like some playtime. Do you want to play with me Mommy?"

I now knew the conflict Jacob was feeling. I didn't want to corrupt my daughter but I would be lying if I denied the desire she fueled within me. I was simply honest with her, "I've never been with a woman." I said then gently kissed her luscious lips.

She kissed back then pulled away giving me a smoldering look. "I like boys and girls. I've always thought you were very sexy, Mommy. Let's have a little fun while they have their threesome."

I gasped as she plunged two fingers deep inside me. I responded by untying her bikini top and took a nipple in my mouth. My first experience with a woman was my own daughter. 'Lord help me.' as Jacob would say.

XXXXXXXX-Jacob:

A little of my humanity died that day. I had already fucked my oldest daughter repeatedly. Now I was about to fuck my two youngest girls at the same time. All three girls in one day. I was doing what my wife called fatherly duty which felt like the absolute opposite of being a good father.

We were in the middle of our bedroom, I held them both in my arms, their skin cool from the water and the AC. I took off their bikini tops and bent forward taking their hard nipples in my mouth one at a time switching between the two of them. Gracie was the first to untie her bottoms, dropping them to the floor. She ground her pussy into my thigh ravenously and touched me through my swim trunks.

Kylie followed suit with her bottoms but then dropped to her knees. She pulled down my trunks, my manhood popping out almost hitting her chin. "Wow Daddy! Your cock is so thick." She purred as she grabbed it in her tiny hand stroking it before putting it in her mouth. Stretch her lips around my girth.

Gracie looked down at tiny Kaylie, "You look so sexy with Daddy's dick in your mouth." She ran her fingers lovingly through her blonde hair. "I want some too." she dropped to her knees.

They shared nicely like good girls, taking turns. It was an incredible sight to see, two of my girls on their knees worshiping my cock. Trying to get as much in as they could. Making themselves gag. "That's it, be good girls and share nicely. Daddy will reward his good girls."

They were working me well when I said, "I think it's time I returned the favor." I pulled them to their feet and led them to the edge of the bed. I had them lie down next to each other and spread their legs. Gracie and Kylie were both clean shaven.I could already smell their scents, Gracie was a little muskier and Kylie was almost spicy.

I started working down Gracie's thigh while gently stroking Kylie's. Then I went down on my knees and kissed them both right above their clits. They both shivered and whined. Gracie looked at Kylie then at me. "Oh Daddy this is so..." then I jabbed my tongue as deep as I could into her tight dripping hole. "Oh fuck, Daddy! Your tongue feels perfect!" She ground her pussy into my face.

At the same time. I gently teased Kylie's folds, circling her clit. She was moaning and whining, rotating her hips as I teased her.

I worked on Gracie's delicious twat for a solid 3 minutes until she was purring. I knew she was ready for my cock but I needed to get Kylie warmed up. It was only fair.

I gave Gracie a long suck on her clit before switching to Kylie. I played with Gracie's twat while I started gently licking Kylie's pussy lips tasting her lovely sex. "Oh, Daddy." She moaned and I looked up to her lovely face. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

I was instantly worried, "Hey baby girl. Are you okay? Do you want Daddy to stop."

She locked eyes with mine looking dangerous. She almost growled. "Don't you dare stop, Daddy." She grabbed both sides of my head and pulled me tight to her cunt. I worked on her for 3 minutes like I did for her sister. Both of my girls were really revved up.

"Gracie, Kylie, I can't make love to you at the same time. You need to decide who goes first." I was now on my feet, fingering both of them.

Kylie turned to Gracie and kissed her on the lips. "You go first, OK."

Gracie was touched by the gesture, "Really? You're so sweet." She kissed her back. The exchange sounded more like one telling the other to take the last yogurt, not who gets to fuck Daddy first.

Gracie stood up and pressed her body into mine. Her enormous soft tits felt wonderful. We wrapped our arms around each other. She gave me a smoldering look. "You gonna let your slutty little Gracie ride your thick cock, Daddy?"

My cock throbbed against her tummy. "Is that what my dirty girl wants? You want to take a ride on Daddy's cock little girl?"

She bit her bottom lip giving me her doe eyes before pushing me down on the bed. There was a generous amount of precum on her tummy. She scooped it up with a finger and sucked it off. I shifted back on the bed and Kylie moved next to me pressing her glorious tits into my arm. "I'm so excited, Daddy. After a month of having sex with each other, we finally get to fuck you." She kissed me hard.

Gracie got up on the bed, standing up on her feet, straddling me. She stared down at me rubbing her clit. I saw a long line of fluid drip from her slit right onto my cock. She squatted down over my cock and grabbed it firmly. She rubbed her lips with it and slapped it against her clit.

Her tits swayed seductively as she positioned my cock at her vagina she slowly slid down my shaft. Her hands gripped either side of my rib cage crushing her tits together. She closed her eyes and started bouncing on my cock. "Oh FUCK, Daddy. Your cock is so thick. Kylie you're gonna love Daddy's dick."

"It looks so hot stretching you open, Gracie."

Gracie bounced faster, slapping her sloppy wet twat onto me. I reached up and pinched and pulled at one of her nipples. Kylie was playing with her clit. Gracie started quivering. Since I had a few orgasms already, I was a ways away from my next one.

12