The Women in Our Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daddy..." Gracie whimpered, "Oh Daddy..."

I started fucking up into her on her downstroke. "You gonna cum for Daddy, Gracie? Be a good girl and cum for me."

That set her off, "Oh FUCK, Daddy!" She collapsed to her knees as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She fell to my right side. "Oh my God! I've never felt anything like this." She was a quivering mess.

I decided to push the envelope. I got up on my knees behind her and lifted her by the hips. I set her on her knees with her face pushed into the bed. I lined up my cock and slid it deep inside her again and I felt her legs trembling. I ground into her, balls deep, her pussy clenching my cock. I pulled back and pounded my cock into her again and again.

She shuddered through another orgasm. "Oh my God, Daddy! I've never felt so good."

Then Kylie was on her knees next to me. She stroked her sister's ass cheek trying to calm her. Her other hand went between my legs from behind and gently cupped my balls. She looked up at me sweetly, with her doe eyes she whispered, "Cum in her Daddy. I want to suck your cum from Gracie's cunt."

"Oohhh, you're a dirty girl aren't you."

"Really dirty for a virgin. I want you to fuck my virgin cunt, Daddy. I want to feel your fat cock break my hymen. I want you to pump your Daddy cum deep inside me." She gently squeezed my balls.

Hearing such filthy things coming from my youngest pushed me over the edge. I grunted with a final thrust, feeling my balls tighten, I felt my cum gushing from my dick deep into Gracie.

"Sweet Jesus, Daddy." Gracie said weakly another orgasm hit her body and she screamed.

I slowly pulled my dick out of Gracie. Kylie almost pushed me out of the way and started to lick and suck my cum from her sister's twat.

Gracie in her orgasmic afterglow managed to say, "Holy shit, Kylie. I didn't think you were serious. I thought you just made it up to make me cum faster."

Watching my youngest perform such a filthy act kept my dick hard. I ran my fingers through her folds from behind as she continued dining on her sister's hole. I circled her clit which made her shudder again.

With a final lick and smack on Gracie's ass, "You're all clean Gracie. Now it's my turn with Daddy." Kylie Announced.

Gracie collapsed on her side and looked over to us with a smoky satisfied gaze, "Fuck her, Daddy. She needs it really badly."

"You want Daddy, little girl?" I palmed her pussy from behind.

She pressed back into my hand, grinding her pussy. She looked back at me with need, biting her lip, "You gonna pop my cherry, Daddy? Are you gonna stretch my tiny hole?"

"You want Daddy to stretch your pussy, baby?"

"I want you to pound it into me. I want you to fuck me so hard it hurts." She rolled on her back and spread her legs wide. Her butt slightly off the edge, her tight you cunny glistened enticingly.

I dropped to my knees and kissed down her thigh. I inhaled her delicate scent. She smelled similar to her sisters and mother but a little lighter, almost spicy. I flattened my tongue at the base of her pussy, dragging it up its length. Then I jabbed it into her pussy. "My little girl tastes wonderful, like all my girls."

She giggled, gazing into my eyes. "Daddy, I can't wait. I have to feel you inside me." She pulled at her nipples, pinching them hard. "I don't want you to go slow, Daddy. I want to feel my hymen pop. I need to your cock hurt me."

I stood up. "I don't want to hurt you, baby girl."

She looked mad. She sat forward and with lightning speed, she slapped my cock hard.

"FUCK!" I yelled, mad now. "What the hell was that for?"

She slapped my cock again, with a menacing grin.

"FUCK!" I yelled again. grabbing both of her wrists. I pinned her wrists over her head, using my other hand to position my cock at the entrance. "You want to get fucked by Daddy? Is that what you want?"

"Yes! Fuck your whore daughter! Rip through my cherry." She was rotating her hips, desperately trying to get me into her tight cunt. "I want you to see my face when you tear me open."

I slammed my cock into her tight cunt, feeling it rip through her hymen. I bottomed out and held myself there letting her get used to my size, her tits jiggling hypnotically.

Her eyes went wide and she screamed, "OH FUCK! YES DADDY! BEAT UP THAT CUNT!" Tears ran down her cheeks. She calmed down and whispered dreamily, "Fuck me, Daddy. Make me a woman. Pound my slutty cunt."

I pulled my dick halfway out. There was a streak of blood on my cock. I just took my daughter's virginity. Part of me was disgusted with myself. The other part felt nothing but love and pride. I slammed it back in harder than the first.

Gracie moved closer, kissing Kylie gently. "Daddy feels so good, doesn't he. Our dreams came true."

Their gentle kiss aroused me even more. "Gracie, hold her wrists for me." She obliged and I grabbed Kylie's hips.I started slamming my cock into her, harder and faster. Still a little blood mixed in our juices. Of all my girls, she was the wettest. Her sloppy cunt gripped me tight. Her tits bouncing wonderfully with every thrust.

"Oh... my... GOD... Daddy. Your c... c... cock. GOD!" Her thighs were shaking. She was close.

Gracie looked up at me. "Fuck her harder Daddy. She's so close. She's so pretty when she cums."

That made me feel strange. My middle daughter encouraging me to fuck her younger sister harder, while she pinned her wrists to the bed. I picked up the pace. "Cum for Daddy, Kylie. I want to see my baby girl cum."

"Oh... oh... oh... DADDY!" She went stiff and her face turned a light shade of pink. She quivered and screamed. "DADDY!"

When she stopped twitching, I pulled out, flipping her over on her tummy. Her legs limply dangled off the bed. I pinned her hips to the bed and slammed my dick back inside.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as I continued. Gracie stroked her cheek gently. "Did you love your first Dadgasm as much as I did?"

Kylie just nodded, "More, Daddy." Was all she could whisper.

I pumped into her steady. Her fluid covered my cock and balls and dripped down our legs. I spit some saliva on the tip of my thumb. I teased and pressed on her tiny little asshole.

She pushed her round butt up to my thumb and cooed, "Oh Daddy, that's so dirty. Please push your thumb into my little butthole."

I stopped thrusting for the moment and spit more saliva into her buttcrack. Then I pressed my thumb slowly into her butthole. Then I went back to work. Pounding away at my youngest daughter's cunt like a mad man.

She gasped and pushed back into me. "HOLY FUCK DADDY! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" She screamed.

She was sensitive and twitching trying to get away but I held her waist. I popped my thumb out of her ass, grabbed her hair and pulled back, "You're not going anywhere until Daddy sprays your insides with cum." I worked her cunt with a fever pitch.

"Oh shit Daddy..." she whispered and came again. Convulsing while I pounded her.

It took five more strokes then I grunted, shooting what I was hoping was my final load of the day. I shot four jets of cum deep inside Kylie. When I finished ejaculating, I pulled out slowly and was greeted by my cum pouring out of my youngest girl. She collapsed on her tummy, Gracie stroking her orgasm wracked body.

"Oh,Daddy, that was a dream cum true. I love you so much."

I pulled Kylie onto the bed and pulled Gracie with us. We settled in with Kylie snuggled into one side of me and Gracie on the other. Gracie gently cupped my balls and Kylie gently held onto my cock. I chuckled inside, they held my manhood like they were going to run away.

"We love you, Daddy." They whispered in unison.

"I love you girls." I said before drifting into exhausted sleep.

12