The Women of Custer City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger got tired of waiting. She pulled both shirts off in a fluid motion, and started towards Amber's ass. She cupped her tight little ass, and wedged her fingers around her skimpy skirt. Ginger pulled it down, leaving Amber bottemless. Amber arched her back, just enough for Ginger to get underneath. I caught a glimpse of Ginger's tongue, slowly spiraling as it ran up Amber's body, and I felt every micro-twitch as Amber leaned against me.

I reached around Amber's back and started toying with the clasp of her bra. I freed her nipples, and felt my hands cup around her breasts. We were back to kissing, and Amber sent a horny hand between her legs to help Ginger.

Amber's back shook in ecstasy, and we broke apart for just a moment. Ginger slid to her knees, and started working away at her bottoms. I circled the two for just a moment, and Amber looked back to the redhead. She knelt enough to kiss the girl, while Ginger finished pulling the pants from around her ankles.

I got my first full glimpse of Amber's nude body and saw the chandelier tattoo just below her breasts. I felt my cock twitch and knew I couldn't stay away much longer. I reached for Amber's hands and started leading her towards the couch. She reached for Ginger, and the three of us crossed the house like a chain gang.

We reached the couch, and I spun Amber so we were face to face. She fell back to the couch, while I felt Ginger's small fingers working at my belt. I leaned forward, and buried my face between Amber's legs. If she owned a razor, she didn't have much of a relationship with it. I felt her sweaty hair against my chin as my tongue found the metallic taste of her vagina.

My dick twitched again as Ginger wrapped her arm around my waist and gave me two or three strokes, just to make sure I was ready.

I stood so I was towering over the little punk girl. She spread her legs just a little wider in excitement, and I inched closer towards her. I circled the head of my penis through her jungle of pubic hair and she squirmed her neck in anticipation.

I couldn't take it any longer. I stopped circling and gave a slow, careful thrust. Her arms rose high above her head, and seeing the way her armpits contorted and the muscles along her breast flexed almost made me cum right then and there.

It wouldn't have mattered. I was in. That was a mission success as far as the timeloop went, but I wasn't about to stop, and neither was Ginger. She inched alongside me, and Amber's hand came back down and reached for Ginger's pussy. The redhead bent at the abdomen and found Amber's drunken lips again.

I quickened my pace, thrusting in time with Amber's gentle strokes. I felt my left hand crawl up Amber's waist until it found her breast. Ginger pulled away for just a moment, and gave me a sloppy kiss before she pulled me away from Amber. Amber sat up against the couch, and I saw the half dozen pictures of Chrissy's family on the wall. Whatever. She was too drunk to notice.

It didn't matter how many times Ginger and I had fucked, she'd always want a turn, and as she bent forward to grind her ass against my pelvis, I knew she wasn't giving me a choice. She started licking at Amber's red pussy, and I toyed my dick around her asshole. I ran my fingers around her perfect freckled buttcheeks and she gave a wiggle of anticipation. I watched as Amber's arms shot up again with pleasure, and I wormed my dick towards Ginger's bare pussy. I grabbed her by the waist and gave her a quick thrust to start things off. I heard the softest little moan, and saw the way her neck twitched up when I entered.

I found a rhythm and watched as Ginger's red hair bobbed side to side, making Amber squirm.

I'd like to say I fucked all night and really give you the wish fulfillment you're probably looking for, but it was my first time with two girls. At best I made it another thirty seconds before I came in her pussy.

I thought that was it. I really thought, mission accomplished. I came. Time to go to bed, but Amber and Ginger had plans of their own.

Ginger took a handful of penguin steps until she was upright. She pulled away just enough to get a glare from Amber, and the rocker girl decided to stand. Ginger ran her finger down her ginger legs and started fishing for my cum. When she pulled her finger out, a droopy white coating ran down her palm. She looked at it for a moment, almost curious. She twisted it between her fingers, then spun it to show Amber. Amber leaned forward and started licking, sucking on Ginger's finger like a lollipop.

When Amber finished cleaning Ginger's finger, her eyes narrowed in sultry, and she spoke in a whisper, "Let me lick your pussy."

Ginger inched forward, spreading her legs like a sumo wrestler. Amber had to lean almost flat to get underneath Ginger's legs, and seeing the way her back contorted made my heart start racing again.

The head of my penis was still as sensitive as ever, but I couldn't help stroking it, testing to see if it could get hard again. Amber ran a finger through her hair to keep it from her eyes, and I ran my fingers down her spine. My penis started coming to life, and I creeped behind Amber. She felt my presence and shimmied her legs so I could get in, and suddenly I was back in business.

The head of my penis was still dotted with cum, but pregnancies weren't much of a concern when I lived in a timeloop. I felt her warm, wet pussy while my right hand clawed up her mons pubis, massaging the tufts of hair. It was sweatier than before, but different. Now her black hair had streaks of the two women's cum, and I massaged it into her skin.

When I looked up, Ginger's blue eyes were fixated on me. She leaned across Amber's back, and the two of us started kissing. I, buried in Amber's pussy; Amber, her head between Ginger's legs; while Ginger and I wrestled with our tongues.

It'd once again be a lie to say I lasted too much longer. I finished, and the horniness seemed to leave me. I became suddenly aware of just how soaked we'd gotten the velvet coach.

I fell back to my ass, and watched the two girls finish with a cum-filled kiss.

Amber pulled the cum from between her legs, and fed it to Ginger before the two joined me at the couch.

"It's late," I pointed out, and Amber just nodded. Ginger pulled her knees to her chest and leaned against me. She draped her hands against my sweaty chest and sighed.

"The bedrooms down the hall," I whispered, but neither were in a hurry to move. I wrapped my arms around their shoulders, and toyed with each of their nipples, just enough to tease them.

The three of us were still breathing heavily, and our cloudy breathes were all we could hear for a while. Amber was the first to leave. She waddled down the hall, fully nude as she disappeared into the bedroom.

Ginger's red hair was still pressed against my neck as she spoke, "This is the part," she started, "That I always hate. Going to bed and waking up in that same fucking apartment always hurts."

"We're getting there," I said, and I started towards the bedroom. I took a look at Amber's sleeping form and sighed, "It's tomorrow though, that I always hate. You never know how she'll react."

Ginger's only answer was draping her hands around my shoulders from behind. I felt her perky breasts push against my back, and her pelvis against my butt. She followed me into the room, and didn't let me go as we joined Amber in the king-size bed.

I listened to Amber's gentle snores for a while, then Ginger's quiet breathing joined her.

I sighed, but couldn't resist sleep any longer.

I think sleep is what I miss the most. I don't get to experience it anymore, not the way everyone else does. It's instant, like time travelling. The second I closed my eyes, it was over. I was back in my own bed, and it was six thirteen a.m. Onto the next girl.

12