The Women of Custer City Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She goes shopping until about two-thirty," Amber said, "If I don't succeed, no point in you making a move. I'll try to get her husband, and I'll try to get everything to you by noon. If you don't hear anything, we'll try again tomorrow."

We had our game plan. I let the other's fix my hair and pick out an outfit the woman might like while Amber went to work. I tried to keep things normal, trying to laugh with Amanda while we waited, but I saw it in her eyes, the compressed look that said this was unnatural. It all was. She barely looked at me, and when she did, I looked back, but my head was decorated with half a dozen arms flying around, trimming my hair, making me look perfect. Try as we did to be mature, we both knew what I was trying to do.

We didn't get a moment alone until well past noon, when Amber sent a single text. We'll try again tomorrow. That was all it took for my house to scatter and for Amanda and I to be alone.

"You're not gonna believe this," Amber laughed. She popped a peanut while she spoke, "This goober's loyal to his wife."

She was the only one who found it funny. She took another handful, and glanced around the pinched eyebrows.

"Look," Amber said, settling, "I think we need to try something drastic, bring out the big-"

The voice that spoke was the last I'd expected to hear; Amanda. "Why don't we try going for someone else? See if the play works on another woman?"

Amber shook her head, "No."

Alley and Chrissy exchanged a glance, but Alley was already talking, "We picked a target. We have to get them all."

She tapped the photograph, her fingernails digging deeper than before, "We go after her."

Ginger was still absent, and Chrissy had taken her usual seat, "What do you mean," she started, "When you said big guns?"

Amber scoffed, "Every guy has their limit right?"

I looked at Amanda, searching for judgment.

"So he won't cheat with me," Amber shrugged, "But what about me and Chrissy? Me and Alley? All three of us?"

Alley cracked her neck, "It can't hurt to try," she said, "I can grab Ginger, I'm sure she'd want in too."

Amber looked around, taking stock of the group of women. Her eyes briefly landed on Amanda, almost ready to ask, but my girlfriend's glare shut down the question before it formed.

Chrissy broke the tension, her hand on Amanda's shoulder, "Do you think you can get him ready to go?"

Amanda gave a nervous nod, "Yeah, of course."

The other's started talking, working through a plan, so I found Amanda's eyes. "Hey," I mouthed. I gave the smallest smile I could, watching for that spark in her eye, "We get to spend the day together."

Amber was the first to approach. George sat at the bar, a friend on either side. She pushed out her torso, her hands crossed and dainty as she made her way towards him. She reached out, gave him the gentlest little tap.

George barely even looked. He swatted over his shoulder as if dealing with a pesky fly. She gave another tap, and started to whisper, but his gruff voice stopped her, "I'm married."

Amber looked back and gave Chrissy a nod. She approached, the same dainty walk, and approached from the other side. She leaned in close, until her lips were almost touching his ear, "So am I."

The second voice was enough to get him to turn. Ginger and Alley were already approaching. They hips swayed as they walked, their arms crossed, pushing out their busts. His neck jerked back and forth like a chicken, trying to make sense of the situation. His bar mates turned, their mouths wide and staring.

"What's the," he tried, his tongue tied, "What's going on here?"

Amber tilted her head, playing confusion, "It's a bar," she said, as dumbly as she could, "People come here to hook up."

The four had him surrounded, so close, their hands reached out, stroking his shoulder. His eyes were frantic, and a bead of sweat ran down his forehead. "What's the," he tried again, his voice trembling more than before, "What's the catch?"

Alley didn't quite shake her officer's voice when she spoke, "Who says there's a catch?"

"Is this a sting?" he asked, he wanted to believe it was real, his eyes showed his desire as clearly as a photograph, "Are you guys cops or something? Hookers?"

"I know I'm not a cop," Amber mouthed.

Chrissy finished, "And I know I'm not a hooker."

He gave one last gasp. He pinched the wedding band in his palm and tried to look away, "I'm m-married."

Amber's hand shot out. She caught George by the chin and forced him to look.

"I hear," she said, "You have a magic. Fucking. Cock. George Spellman."

"How do you-" he stammered, "How do you know my name?"

Chrissy pressed forward. She let her weight fall on his thigh and leaned until her cheek brushed against his, "Because," she mouthed, "Word gets around, and we wanna find out what's true."

George's buddies seemed to lose their paralysis. One started whooping, and a clap rang on George's back.

"What's the ca-"

Amber didn't put up with the stammering. She grabbed his chin again, gently asserting her dominance, "Don't you think we're pretty?"

"I-I-I"

Alley stepped forward, "So prove it."

Amber grabbed him by the collar and helped him to his feet. Even as they left the bar and the confused cheers followed him, his eyes were wild, trying to figure out the game.

Ginger let her tinny voice speak up, "It's not crazy," she said, "To want a little fun. It's not that unbelievable to just want to let loose, and fuck a guy."

Chrissy poked forward, she wrapped her hand around his bicep, "This has always been one of my fantasies," she said, "Hasn't it been one of yours."

"B-but my wife-"

"She doesn't need to know," Chrissy said.

"Besides," Amber mouthed, "It just makes everything that much hotter."

Any good intentions George had flushed away. He tried to take a step forward, but his knees were weak and he felt lightheaded. He couldn't deny the erection, already building up in his slacks, pressing against the seam. His eyes looked from girl to girl, taking in the red hair, the tattooed girl- Everywhere he looked he tried to undress them with his eyes. He tried to imagine them all around him, taking turns riding his cock, and his erection got bigger.

Even if it's a scam, he thought, his better judgement long gone, Even if they're just gonna take my wallet. This'll be worth it, this'll be a dream come-

"So where are we going?" Chrissy asked. She leaned forward, letting herself brush against his trembling cheek, "Back to your place? Fucking in your bed?"

"No!" he shook himself, his muscled jawline trembling, "Not there, Mary, not-"

"I have a hotel room," Amber muttered, "Just across the street."

The man could manage a nervous nod.

The group brushed through the main lobby, barely giving the receptionist a nod before ducking into the elevator. The women didn't wait to get started. Chrissy pressed forward. She brushed her him against his firm ass, and ran a hand down the front of his pants. Alley pressed her breasts against her shoulder blades and gave his ear a gentle bite. Ginger stood in front, drawing his attention. She ran her fingers up her slender form, stopping at her breasts, just long enough to squeeze them together. Amber stayed back. She surveyed the elevator, and when she was certain the man wouldn't turn, she started to record.

Amanda gave my hair one last fingering, then stepped back to admire her work. She closed one eye, squaring off the shot like a film director, and decided I couldn't look any more pristine. Then she went for a joke, "If she won't fuck you like this, I think there's something wrong with her."

She gave an awkward little laugh, just desperate to fill the silence, but my phone's beep saved us. The first video came through. I shot Amanda a glance, nervous to see how she'd react, "It's happening."

Chrissy and George were making out, their arms locked together as they stumbled into the dark hotel room. They arms were entangled, swinging back and forth like a spider. Ginger stopped to get the lights, while Alley pulled off her shirt, revealing her black sports bra.

George fell back to the bed, Chrissy crumpled on top of him. Amber reached forward and grabbed George's shirt. She pulled it open with all her strength, sending buttons flying across the room. Alley reached for Chrissy, and helped drag her pants toward her ankles. She gave one final kick, sending the garments to the floor, then spun so she were on top of George. She backed until her pussy rested against his beard, and she knelt over his cock. She worked his belt buckle free, then ran her tongue up the shaft. She didn't have to get it hard. By the time they pulled his pants off, it shot up like a three-inch spring.

Amber was the last fully clothed. She leaned against the wall, her phone in hand. She tilted, side to side as she followed the action. I have to get his face.

I gave Amanda a quick kiss goodbye, and told her no matter what, I'd come home to see her today. I pulled out and started towards the mall. She watched me as I left -- she couldn't help it, the same way she couldn't keep her mind from picturing what I was about to do.

Chrissy's mouth made a swirling sound as the spit built up. Her tongue wrapped around George's little cock, jerking it back and forth. His tongue worked along her pussy, but he was far from an expert.

Alley finished stripping. She shimmied her underwear past her hips, and gave her perfectly trimmed landing strip a quick flick. She stepped forward until her pubes nearly brushed the top of Chrissy's head. She gave a gentle tap, and Chrissy sat up with a smile. Alley had to bring herself to her tiptoes to get on top of George. She guided him in, keeping her pussy spread with a pair of fingers. He let out a labored gasp and his toes curled. Chrissy gave her hips a shake, burying herself into his face. His hands shot up, grabbing her legs and pulling her closer.

Ginger finished stripping. She took tiptoe steps towards Alley, and let her hands rest against her hips. She gave a quick grind, brushing her pelvis against her firm little ass, before running a finger between Alley's legs. She felt the man's dick, giving it a quick stroke between thrusts, then turned her attention to the officer. She let her fingers slide past her ass, and massage small circles around her clit. Alley shuddered, her torso twitching while she rode.

Amber's hands turned curious while she filmed. For a moment she cupped her left breast, gently squeezing and massaging, but her fingers turned south, and she felt herself slide down her labia. She filmed until the air turned salty with sweat and she couldn't resist any longer. The footage had turned unusable with the way she shook. Amber stepped towards the bed. She reached across Chrissy's body and leaned her back. "Chrissy," she moaned, "Lick my pussy."

Amber pulled off her shirt with crossed arms and tossed it to the corner. She straddled Chrissy, and began to grind her face like a pillow.

I drove to the mall with the same hollow feeling I had when I'd woken up. I wasn't looking forward to anything. I dreaded the interaction, the way she'd react. I couldn't let myself get excited about the sex, wouldn't let myself. All I wanted to do was turn around and go home, but I saw the mall, looming in the distance, and Amber's texts kept coming in.

I saw Alley reach forward, spanking Amber's ass as she rode. I saw the look of disbelieve, the pure ecstasy on the man's face. I saw Ginger reach forward, tapping Alley as she said, "My turn."

Ginger gave the twitching cock a few quick strokes. She bent forward, sucking it quickly just to bring it back to a flagpole, then sat on it. She turned, facing away from the man. She was coated in sweat, but it wasn't enough to deter Alley. She wrapped her arms around Ginger's neck, and the two started making out.

Alley's hands toyed with Ginger's breasts while Ginger's fingers wandered between their legs.

I don't know how long George had lasted. I don't know if they continued after he finished. Maybe they stopped the second Amber stopped sending videos. All I know is the videos stopped and I parked my car. It was my turn now.

I had the picture to go on, sure, but I also had a description. Amber had told me exactly what Mary would be wearing, and the exact time she'd step through the front door. I saw her bright green shirt, tried my best to ignore the way my heart was thumping in my chest, and I started towards her.

"Mary!" I called.

She didn't register my voice at first. She kept her head down with determination. She had places to be and she didn't care what the world though.

I shouted her name again, and I'd gotten so close she couldn't deny it. She looked up nervously. She brought a second hand to her purse and stared somewhere deep into my soul, sizing me up like a criminal.

"I know you don't know me," I started. I was more out of breath than I thought I'd be, probably just the nerves, "But I have some terrible news."

I'd been thinking about how I wanted to frame it all morning, and I decided I needed to make myself seem sympathetic too.

"Your husband's been cheating on you."

The woman actually laughed. She tried to brush me off with a wave of her hand, but I chased after her.

"I have proof," I called. I held out my phone, begging her to take it.

She reached nervously, but I could tell her eyes still didn't believe.

"I know because my wife's one of the women in that video."

I started showing the evidence, starting with the one that showed Georges face the best. I watched her eyes widen, first disbelief, then anger, rage, depression and everything in between.

"I'd thought something was off for weeks," I stammered, "She just wasn't herself. So I hired a private investigator, I couldn't believe the shit-"

Mary tried to speak and her voice was thick with tears, "So I suppose," she stammered, her brain short circuiting.

"I thought you needed to know," I muttered, "I felt the need to tell everyone that-"

"So what?" she snapped, "I don't know you. What do you want? To see me cry? Get revenge?"

This was the tedious part. "Justice," I said softly, "Nothing more. Cheater's hurt people, and they deserve to get caught, held up for what they are- Mary. I've already got justice. I'm just trying to do the right thing."

The tears seemed to freeze in her eyes as she studied me. She tried to look for a reason not to believe, something that could discredit the hard evidence she held in her hand.

"You got revenge?" she asked slowly.

I nodded. I could see the gears in her head turning.

"Did it help?"

This was my chance. "More than anything else in the entire world," I lied, "I never felt better in my entire life. It was like finally feeling free. Fucking and not giving a damn-"

"And I suppose you want me to fuck you?"

I paused, not really sure how to answer.

"That wouldn't be getting even though, would it?" she asked.

The veins in her head were pulsating with rage, "There were, what, four girls in that video? Unless my math's wrong, I need at least that many guys."

It was my turn to be dumbstruck. I felt my mouth hang open, but she was already handing back the phone. "I'm going to the bathroom," she said, "To think, to cry, I don't know. But stay here, we're not done talking."

My heard was thumping in the back of my head as I watched her leave. My fingers trembled as I reached for my phone, and I barely managed to dial Amber's number.

"Amber!" I stammered, practically yelling into the phone, "I need guys!"

Her response was crystal clear, "what?"

"Guys!" I yelled again, "She wants revenge, but she wants to do it right, the same number of guys as there were-"

Amber waved me off, "Ok, ok. I'll see what I can do. I'll ask the others."

Mary was already stepping out from the bathroom. Her eyes were red, but she'd wiped the last of the tears away. She tried not to make eye contact, but I took my opportunity.

"If you were serious," I said slowly, searching for a reaction with each word, "I've called some guys. I can make it happen."

She held her hand out, "Can I see it again? Just to be sure?"

I didn't protest. She sniffled back tears while she watched, then shoved the phone back into my hand, "That's him all right."

I gave a simple nod.

"That. Fucking. Bastard."

I thought about comforting her. Reaching out and taking her by the shoulders, but I barely knew her and stopped myself.

"Let me drive," I said, "I've had some time to process all this."

She gave a teary eyed nod and followed me towards my car. I barely opened my door when my phone rang again.

"Amb-" I stopped myself from saying her name, "Andy? Where are we going?"

Alley spoke from the background, "My place. It's clean."

Amber took over, "We've got a couple coming your way. I sent Tate and Erik. Alley works with Jason, he and his wife are swingers, and Ginger's roommate's a pothead, but she says he's got a big dick and he'll be there."

I couldn't quite respond to that, other than a simple, "All right."

I hang up, and the two of us were off.

"Who was that?"

"Just getting everything set up," I said, "Me and four others, that work for you?"

Mary gave another quiet nod.

We barely spoke on the way. She kept her head down, only looking up once I pulled into Alley's driveway.

"This your house?"

"No," I said, lying, "It's Jason's."

She was distraught enough to keep from asking questions, and that was good enough for me. I helped her from the passenger's seat, and saw a six-foot seven black man leaning against the front door, "You Charlie?"

I nodded.

"And you Mary?"

She gave a nod.

"Jason," he said. He reached out a meaty forearm and took my hand, then hers, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Mary gave another little snort and surveyed the man. The redness seemed to evaporate from her cheeks as she took him in, her excitement growing, "I want you first."

He gave the smallest smile of satisfaction, as a rusty pickup truck started up the drive. Ginger's skinny roommate Connor stepped out, and I saw his eyes wouldn't focus. "You a friend of Ginger's?"

I nodded, and he stumbled towards me, coughing into his elbow as he landed.

"Should be fun," he wheezed, his eyes turning sad, "Even if it's not Ginger."

Tate and Erik were the last to arrive. They'd ridden together, and stepped out in unison. Tate was almost as tattooed as Amber, while Erik looked strong enough to deadlift an elephant.

Mary's nervousness and anger had started to wash away. "This," she stammered, "This'll work."

I led the group into the house.

I'd never been self-conscious of my body, but that day tested me. The door hadn't even swung shut yet, and Jason, Erik, and Tate had already pulled their shirts off. I wasn't out of shape, but next to a trio of Adonis' I felt like the chubby kid on valentine's day. Even Connor was lanky enough that it looked like he had a six pack.

"Let's get this show on the road," Jason's voice.

Mary's hands were all over him. They felt his pecks and traced his abs. He wrapped himself around her waist and pulled her closer, his warm breath against her nose, "Let's get that top off."

Mary listened like she were in a trance. Her hands moved automatically, working against the fabric until she stood in just her bra, the littlest bit of belly fat poking over her waistline.

"Get back on the bed," Jason commanded, and she obeyed. He leaned forward, kissing her as he worked her bra free. He rolled back up her stomach, feeling her curves. By the time he reached her pussy, she'd already wriggled off her pants and started toying through the tuft of hair.

Jason stood up straight. He gave his cock a gentle stroke, breathing life into it, then started to thrust. If I hadn't been self conscious before, I was then. His cock was at least double the length of mine, and far girthier.