The Women of Custer City Ch. 16-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other men finished stripping. Tate lined up to the woman's left, Erik to her right. Her hands shot out, working their penises, while Connor sank his dick into her mouth.

That's when it hit me there was nowhere left to go. I hadn't even stripped yet. I hastily tugged at my pants. My legs shook while I kicked them aside. I finished with my shirt, then froze, watching the gangbang in front of me.

Every muscle in Jason's body seemed to flex while he fucked. His abs were sculpted by Michelangelo himself, and his deck stretched so deep in Mary's body her toes squirmed and she let out gasps (muffled by Connor's cock) every time he went in.

Erik leaned across Mary's body, giving Tate a bearded kiss. Connor's eyes rolled back, lost in the sensation as Mary's cock worked his balls.

It'll be my turn soon, I reasoned. I ran my shaky hand between my legs and tried to bring the little guy to life.

Maybe it was performance anxiety, all those people in the same room, the jealousy of their physiques. Maybe it was guilt, finally being away from Amanda, or maybe it was just that I really didn't find her attractive. Whatever it was, my penis hung as limp as a sock. All I did was stretch and tug, pulling it like the head of a chicken.

I watched, jerking more frantically, trying to bring it to life. I watched as Connor rolled back his head one final time, coating Mary's face with his cumshot. I saw the way she let go of Erik's dick, just long enough to run along the cum and guide it towards her mouth.

I still wasn't hard, even when Jason finished, giving one last deep thrust, Mary's leg's twitching one last time as he buried his seed deep in her pussy. He turned to me and gave a little nod, "Your turn little man."

To this day, I'll swear upon my grave I'm as straight as an arrow, but I can't explain that moment. He looked at me, sheened in sweat, gave me a nod. Maybe it was just seeing a woman utterly satisfied, coated in cum. Maybe it just unlocked some primal fetish. I don't know. All I do know, is Jason said that, and my dick shot up, hard as a rock.

I forced myself against my thrumming heart and planted myself inside Mary. I don't know if I was consciously trying to compare myself, but as I stood there and started to thrust, I couldn't help it. She didn't squirm the same way, I didn't have the same force. Her breasts barely jiggled, and she seemed more focused on the handjobs than me.

Then I looked down. I don't know why I hadn't considered it, but my dick was coated in Jason's cum. It started to froth with every thrust, and came out in loose, trailing spurts.

That's another moment I can't quite explain. Never in my life, never in my entire time loop experience had I gotten sloppy seconds, and it turned me on in a way I couldn't quite explain. I wasn't even staring at her. All I cared about was my dick, seeing how hard it was, the way it throbbed, slick with semen.

When I finally came it felt like the biggest load of my life. I felt a handful of spurts burst inside her, but even as I pulled out, I kept coming, and I coated her stomach and breasts.

I stumbled back, falling to a seat and completely exhausted.

Jason stood up. He gave himself a couple strokes until he was ready to go again. He gave me another quick nod and asked, "You gonna be ready to go again?"

I like to think I was learning. I like to think I'd started to grow. Maybe I just wasn't attracted to Mary, maybe that's all this was, but I don't think so. I was thinking about Amanda, and wishing I was home with her. The offer was tempting, and it was a fun fetish to explore- something new, but I didn't want that. I wanted to be home with my girlfriend.

I called Amber first, just to tell the group everything went well. Then I called Amanda. She didn't ask for details, and I didn't want to tell her any. All I told her was the only thing we both cared about. "I'm coming home. I love you Amanda."