All Comments on 'The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 02'

by bourbononice

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the 1st chapter but this one nose dived. The journals killed it...

...the journals took all the fun out of discovering the women for me. Why read about it when you have an infinite amount of time to discover it first hand. And the video cameras?? Turn off. Sorry, I'd scrap this chapter altogether.

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years agoAuthor
sorry

Sorry you didn't like it. Lots more to come, maybe it will be more to your liking

Bourbononice

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happened to your editor?

This chapter sucked in the distraction department compared with the first. Some pretty severe typos using the wrong word, and please don't use "thru" in your narrative - you're not writing an SMS!

I didn't mind the journals - it would be fun to see if the women now matched the impressions from a few years earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good so far..l

Enjoyable. I think you meant intimidating instead of intimating.

bourbononicebourbononiceover 6 years agoAuthor
good catch

Thanks for the comments- sometimes we all get a brain fart or two. I am not a pro, just enjoy writing.

Paul (Bourbononice)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Missing words and bad grammar

'Wonder what like in bed.'

Intimating? Do you mean intimidating?

You also use the word and a lot. Try other words like then, as or so when appropriate.

A good story spoilt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbourbononice@bourbononice
"The Trunk in the Attic" has concluded. "The Women of Honey Hollow" has concluded Off for the holidays. Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays "Julie's Family" an early Christmas present To all the lovely ladies dressed in black for the Golden Globes, I am glad you brought your GOL...

story TAGS