The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the box to the table it felt quite heavy like there might be books in it rather than clothes or something like that. Opening it up I found more papers but no journals. There were a few novels and magazines so I made a mark on the side so I would know I had already looked in the box. Because there wasn't anything incriminating I decided I would just leave them there after looking thru them.

I returned the box to the attic and one by one I looked thru all of them and they were all the same except for the last one. It was lighter than the rest and rattled a little when I shook it so it really peaked my interest.

I slit the tape on the box and inside were lots of video tapes and some audio cassettes. I didn't have a VCR but I did have my boom box that played cassette tapes so I figured "in for a penny, in for a pound"

Looking at the tapes I saw that they were all dated so I put the first one and pushed play. The sounds of lovemaking was load and clear, terms of endearment, dirty words used in the throes of passion and the sounds of a wet cunt being pounded as well as the slurping of a blowjob as Jim encouraged his lover to take it deeper or swallow his cum.

I had to wonder where he had the recorder as the tapes were so clear as if it was being recorded right next to them, maybe he just had a long cord for his mic and kept it close to the bed or wherever they were fucking. The rest of the tapes were much of the same and because they would call each other by name I decided that they would stay with the journals. I had to wonder what was on the VCR tapes.

Chapter 10

The sun was out the next morning and I thought it might be a good day to do a little exploring and maybe do a little fishing. I had breakfast and grabbed my gear making sure I had some bug repellant I set out for the stream.

I decided to go upstream and it was an easy walk along the bank. I was trying to be quiet in case I ran across some wildlife and was doing a pretty good job until I slipped and fell into the water. I managed to hold on to all my gear but I was soaked. Looking up ahead I saw a space where I could step quite a ways from the bank and decided I would strip and wring out my shorts and t-shirt. The sun was warm as I took off my clothes and emptied out my shoes. I opened my fly box so they could dry and not get moldy and felt pretty good being naked in the sunshine.

Just upstream I could hear the sounds of a waterfall and thought it would be a good spot to fish. The falling water would give plenty of oxygen to the water and it was a barrier to fish swimming upstream if the falls were high enough. I had hung my clothes on a bush to dry and figured "What the hell I might as well go as I am and see what happens".

The falls were only a few hundred feet further and they were about ten foot high, a good fish barrier so the fishing should be good. The sun was quite high so I didn't expect to get many fish but the fun is in the trying. I made a few casts and couldn't raise a fish so I changed flies and tried again. This time I got a strike and had a good fish on my line. It gave me a good fight and I finally brought it to me and I saw it was a nice brookie about 14 inches long. I carefully removed the hook and put him back in the water to be caught another day. I fished for about another thirty minutes and caught a few more returning them to the water also and started back downstream to my clothes.

I thought I heard some noise as I picked my way back to my gear but put it down to animals in the brush. I found my stuff and just got back into my shorts when I heard some giggling. I reached for my shirt and when I slipped it over my head I took the opportunity to look around without alarming whoever was looking at me.

It sounded like young girls and I didn't want to scare them or send them running for home like I might be chasing them. If they were youngsters I had to wonder where they came from as there wasn't a house around mine for at least a half mile in any direction as far as I knew and I did not think I was that far from home.

I decided to just to ignore them and started downstream heading for home. I was curious about who would be out here spying on my so I ducked behind some brush and waited to see if they would follow me. It wasn't long before three young girls about 14 or 15 came down the trail trying to be quiet and not doing a very good job of it. They were pretty and that wasn't surprising as I didn't see a homely girl among all the pictures that Jim had in his file. I let them get a little ways down the trail and stepped out to continue my trek home. Just about the place where I would turn to go home the girls stopped and removed their shoes and turned the other way crossing the stream and disappearing into the woods. I had to think there was a house or farm somewhere beyond the trees.

After returning home I was curious what was on the other side of the woods so I got in my Suv and drove in that general direction. There are narrow dirt roads all around here and I set the location of my house in my GPS so If I got turned around I could find my way back. I found a few houses and set them in my unit as waypoints, figured that I could pull up a map and see where they were compared to my place, not that I was interested in the girls but I didn't want to get caught in a compromising position by a bunch of adolescent girls. If I knew where they lived maybe it would be easier to spot them if they were curious and spying on me.

I had gone quite a few miles and thought I spotted Grace's truck at a house set back off the road and I set a waypoint so I could find it again if I needed too. I had found about a dozen houses in my travels besides the ones that were close to town so I punched in HOME and followed the directions back to my house. I was glad that I did that because I would have had to stop for directions to find my way back home.

It was well after noon by the time I got home and I decided to just have a light snack for lunch and have an early supper. I had plenty of time to think about things and I was thinking pretty heavy about the video tapes I had found. I wondered where I could find a VCR because everything now is DVD or flash drives. I didn't think I could buy a VCR but maybe I could find one in a garage sale or maybe get lucky and find one in the house as there was some stuff still in the closets I wasn't using.

No time like the present to look and see what I could find. I looked in the closets and didn't find anything besides some clothes and personal belongings that I assumed were Jims but could have belonged to one of the previous tenants. I decided to put them in the living room and see if Grace knew anything about them the next time she came around.

The basement warranted another look and I turned on the lights and went downstairs. There were a few cabinets over in a dark area that I didn't notice when I was down here earlier and I looked in there. Not only did I find a VCR but there were a few video cameras and audio equipment also.

I decided to see if the VCR worked and if it did I could make DVDs on my laptop from the video tapes. I brought everything upstairs and remembered that if the VCR didn't work I could use the cameras to do the same thing. I plugged in the player and hooked it up to my computer. I thought that would be easier than crawling around on the floor behind the TV.

I popped in the first dated tape and the player worked. I had to adjust the tracking and after that it was as clear as I could expect from old VCR tapes. I most defiantly could make out the action on the screen. The man in the tapes had to have been Grace's father and he was with a woman that I didn't recognize.

He was stroking his cock and the woman was dancing for him to some unknown tune. She was well endowed with large tits and a narrow waist. Her hips were in proportion to the rest of her and her pussy was covered with a rich carpet of curls. She moved well to the music and I was getting excited watching her on the tape. I didn't think I would get a hard on again for at least a week after the workout I had with Grace.

Jim had a pretty big cock and I would guess about the same as mine so I felt better about any comparisons in the equipment department. I smiled as I thought that because he took such good care of the women around here his cock probably was at least twice as big in their minds. Oh well, they would have to make do with what they get.

I watched for a little while and it was pretty much the same in video as I had heard on the audio tapes. I decided that I would convert this tape as long as I had it hooked up and it was working. I started the software and restarted the VCR and set it to play. The computer would convert the analog image to digital and then I could burn it to disk. My hard drive (no pun intended) wasn't very large so I could only do one tape at a time, deleting it after burning the disk and starting a new one.

I found a blank tape in the box and thought I would see if the cameras worked. I knew the battery wouldn't be charged and probably wouldn't take a charge but there was a power supply and I plugged it in and inserted the tape. The camera came to life and seemed to work, I panned the camera around the room and then rewound the tape and pressed review. The camera worked fine and I would give it to Grace along with the other stuff. I surly wasn't going to become a porn star at this late date. I tried the other camera and it worked also. It was the same model as the other one and I had to wonder what he needed two cameras for.

I finished downloading the first tape and I discovered that it had three different women on it. Jim had edited the tape to include the best parts and I wondered why he needed to tape anything when he had all the women he could fuck at his fingertips.

I didn't have any DVD's so I would have to take a trip into the city tomorrow to get some and maybe pick up an external hard drive at the same time.

Chapter 11

The 50 or so miles driving on the back roads to Knoxville was a pleasant diversion from the unbelievable time I had been involved with the past week or so. I had plenty of time to speculate about the rest of the women I had seen in the journals and I have to admit I was more than curious to find out for myself just how lusty they were.

I found the Best Buy right next to I-75 and bought a stack of blank DVDs and an external hard drive for the laptop. I saw some small surveillance cameras and thought they might be handy to see if any of the youngsters were curious to spy on my activities with their parents. I didn't know who they were but I had the feeling that things were pretty open among the mothers and their children. I just didn't want to be observed in secret and accused at a later time of contributing to the morals of a minor. The price was right and they had a pretty good resolution so I decided to buy the set of three. That would cover the front, rear and the side where the window to my bedroom was located.

I was quite pleased with my purchases as I drove home and I tried to make up my mind about what I would do with the journals and the tapes as far as Grace was concerned. I really didn't think that she was aware of them and maybe I would just leave everything packed in the closet and show her the boxes and ask her if they were her dads. On the other hand I couldn't imagine her leaving anything of his in the house after he passed away. I would have cleaned everything out and made sure nothing was left behind.

Maybe everything was in the attic and a former tenant had brought them downstairs to the closet but if that was the case why did they leave the box with the tapes up there with all the boxes of papers. That box was in back of the others so maybe they just assumed that it was full of papers also. But what about the clothes, were they Jims or just stuff that was left by others? Lots of scenarios to think about, I guess I was going to be a detective as well as a stud. This was becoming more and more complicated as time went passed and I was having second thoughts about my situation.

Chapter 12

I pulled into the driveway and admired the work I had done around the house. It sure looked a lot better than the day Grace brought me to look at it before deciding to rent.

I grabbed my purchases and brought them inside and thought I could set up my copy operation in the spare bedroom, making it look like an office. I didn't want anyone to surprise me while I was copying the tapes so this would be perfect and with a little luck it would only be a few days before I had them all copied to the new hard drive.

I read the directions on the camera box and found that I could easily record whatever I wanted to the hard drive when I was away and just set it up to the computer monitor while I was home. That would work out great and I wasn't too worried about spying teenagers but it wouldn't hurt to be careful.

I installed the cameras so they wouldn't be seen unless you really looked for them and because they were wireless I just had to configure my laptop and hard drive to accept the new camera system. I had fun learning how to use the different options and found I could control the direction and angle of the cameras remotely from the laptop if I needed to. I had bought a super big hard drive so I could easily record a day's video if I needed to. I was just concerned while I had the tapes and journals out and not packed away. I would be sure to return them to that state after I was finished with them.

I transferred the video image I had on the computer to the hard drive, erased it from the laptop and started another one getting it copied in a few hours. I was glad that Jim had not used the 6 hour feature when recording because it was better resolution and being old tapes that kept the image fairly clear.

While the tapes copied I read thru a few of the journals that didn't have pictures in them and they were just day to day accounts of his activities, from the routine to the erotic. I have to say he was very explicate when he described the sexual acts he was doing with his lovers. My dick was hard and leaking precum for most of the afternoon.

I had copied three of the tapes by evening and I was going to copy all of them and then do a digital image on each one and burn that to DVD as I had time. I wanted to review them later and see if they all were going to be worth putting on DVD.

I had a feeling that the editing was going to get better as time went on and I had to wonder if his lovers knew that they were being recorded and if they did would they come looking for the tapes. Maybe they already had copies and didn't think that these existed. If these were the edited copies then the originals had to have been on a computer so he could have given the tapes to the women as a remembrance.

I decided in light of what I had been thinking about to put the clothes and

everything else back in the closets until I was done so as not to raise suspicion about anything. I hoped that I was just being paranoid about the journals and tapes but better to be careful as I didn't know if what I was doing was illegal or not.

I was drinking a glass of wine when some movement on the monitor caught my eye. I glanced over and saw two figures approaching from the rear of the house. Rather than going out to meet them I let them come closer so I could see what they were up to. Maybe they were just going to pay a friendly visit but it looked like they were going to try and see what was going on. As they got closer I saw that they were two of the girls I had seen by the stream yesterday and because I had fished naked while my clothes dried I bet they had spied on my and were curious to see if I hung around naked here at the house.

I picked up the laptop and used the camera controls to follow their movement around the house. They obviously were not going to do any damage so I let them explore and do a little peeping so their curiosity would be satisfied and maybe they would just go home disappointed.

It took a lot of patience on my part to sit quietly and not confront them. I didn't want to chase them away and because they were underage I didn't want to encourage a friendship unless it was in a family situation. They were finally satisfied that there wasn't anything exciting that they were going to see and left in the same direction they had come from.

This might be a good time to look at the waypoints on my GPS and see if I could figure out where they lived. I got it out of the car and hooked it up to the computer. The software defaulted to my location and by zooming out I could see most of the small community where I was living. The waypoints that I entered sprinkled arrowheads all around the map in front of me. I didn't think I had as many as I did and there had to be at least two dozen.

I would have to add names to the locations as I found out who was in each house. Maybe I would go to each house and introduce myself as a gesture of friendship. That would be a good excuse to find out who everyone was, too bad Jim didn't include addresses with the pictures. I imagined that it would only take another 2 days to copy everything and then I could digitize and burn them at my leisure. That would be a good project to start when I finished with the tapes.

Looking at the waypoints there was only one house that the girls could have come from. It was due north from my location and looked to be just about a quarter mile as the crow flies. There had to be a path down to the stream from there as I had seen the girl's cross over and go into the woods. Maybe that should be my first stop on my "friendly tour" if the girls were home it might make them think they had been found out and scare them enough to stay away. I like kids and enjoy having them around but in this situation I didn't think it was a good idea to encourage that.

I spent the next few days doing the tape project and finally was able to put everything away so it was out of sight. I had read thru the journals and I felt I had a good handle on the women that might visit me from time to time. I would reference the journals again as I met the women and could remember their names. Reading about their attributes was a good way to remember who they were and I sure would remember Sue Smith.

It was about time to replenish my groceries so a trip into town was in order and I even put on a new shirt for the occasion, no sense in making a bad impression. The General Store was busy and I wandered around picking up some canned goods while I waited for the crowd at the meat counter to thin out.

Everyone was going out of their way to be polite and I recognized them from the town meeting I attended. Everyone used their first names so I didn't get much information other than that. I was sure that some were related because they resembled each other but I would have to ask Grace, I was sure she would be forthcoming about who was who.

Chapter 13

I didn't know if or when the women worked so I stopped at the house where I thought the girls came from and a pretty woman about 45 answered the door at my first knock. I introduced myself and she said she was Julie LaBarron and she lived here with her three daughters, Carol who is 17, and twins Kim and Carrie who are 14. I told her the reason for my visit and she invited me in for something to drink.

She served ice tea and while we were chatting her daughters came in and when they saw me they looked at each other nervously. I just smiled at them and said I was glad to meet them. They acted like typical teenagers and made an excuse to leave their mother and me to our talk.

Julie was dressed in a pullover shirt and shorts and the top she wore was form fitting showing off her medium sized breasts to their best advantage. The shorts were very brief and showed off her long legs. I couldn't help but notice as she moved around she was flashing her crotch at me and I could see a flash of her yellow panties from time to time along with the crease where her leg met her ass cheek. I was trying to get information from her without making it obvious I was doing it. She was full of gossip and most of it was funny without being catty.