The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my tea and stood up to leave and she walked me to the door touching me all the while. I thanked her for the hospitality and got in my Suv. I was out on the main road when Carol and one of the twins flagged me down.

I pulled over and put down the window so I could talk to them without getting out of the car. Carol stuck her head in the window and asked what I was doing at her house. I said it was just a social call to introduce myself as I was new in the area. She seemed to relax a little and I asked why she was so nervous. She said that they had been at the stream when they heard the splash from my fall and thought it would be fun to see what I would do.

They saw me strip down and fish naked and then they followed me as I left but lost sight of me. She was afraid that I had seen them and was at the house to rat on them. I just laughed and said I was aware they were spying on me when I heard the giggles when I was getting dressed. I said that I wouldn't "rat them out" and they could relax.

I asked her who else lived on the road and she told me the names of the next two neighbors. She wanted to know why and I said I wanted to stop and meet them the same way I did their mother as I wanted to know who my neighbors were.

Carol backed away from the car and I started to drive down the road to the next house. It was a small white cottage reminding me of the small country houses I saw as a kid. Carol had told me her name was Jasmine Kent but nothing else.

I knocked on the door and it was answered by a striking black woman and I couldn't place her age if you held a gun to my head. I introduced myself and she did likewise. I told her my reason for stopping by and she invited me inside. Refreshments were offered and I declined and we chatted for about half an hour.

She told me she was a widow and didn't have any children. I complimented her on her house and told her how it reminded me of the houses of my youth. I got up to leave and she said she hoped we would see one another in the future. Smiling I agreed and told her where I was living and she nodded letting me know she knew where it was.

I left Jasmine with a warm feeling about her and drove the mile or so to the next place. It was a small farm that I supposed was part of a larger one before being split up.

Again I knocked on the door and was rewarded with a vision of loveliness. I told her who I was and why I was there and she told me she was Janice Beckman. She looked to be in her mid-fifties and carried herself straight and proud. Her breasts sat high on her chest and moved enough when she turned I could tell she didn't have a super strength bra on. Her blouse had a few buttons undone and I could see a hint of cleavage. Her slacks hugged her form so smoothly I could imagine that they could have been painted on. This lady most certainly was a"10". We sat on the porch for a while and made small talk and I thanked her for her hospitality, shaking hands I turned and went to my car. I turned around and as I left I watched her watching me leave.

I decided that was enough for one day and besides I had to get rid of the tea.

Chapter 15

I had a few names to put on the location map on my GPS so I pulled it up and replaced the icons with names of Julie, Jasmine and Janice. I went to the closet and took out the picture journals to see if the ladies I met were in Jim's books.

I had to go thru a few before I found Jasmine. She was dressed in a sheer shorty nightgown and her breasts and nipples were clearly shown. The areola were wide, dark brown and I could make out the little bumps that looked like brail along with her gumdrop nipples. She had a little makeup on and it gave her a sensual look as she posed for the camera. Her skin was smooth and flawless. I couldn't see her pussy the way she was posed but I could let my imagine work on that detail.

I didn't read the whole record that Jim had detailed but He did say "Jasmine is like a chocolate covered cherry, dark on the outside and sweet in the inside."

I found Julie a little further in the same journal and the picture of her was just as beautiful as Jasmines. Posed in just a pair of panties, her breasts standing proud on her chest just as I had guessed. Light pink nipples topped them off and stood out about a half inch. Her smile told me she was expecting more than just a picture on the day it was taken.

Again Jim had detailed many facts about her favorite positions and I felt like a voyeur reading about the ladies and that said I still couldn't resist looking for Janice. Something caught my eye before I turned the page, it was a footnote that Jim thought that Julie's daughters would spy on their mother getting fucked and although they didn't take part he felt funny about it. That sure gave me something to think about and reason for concern.

I had to look in a few other books to find Janice and that led me to believe that she was a late comer to the community but that would put a hole in the "No Male" reproduction theory. Maybe it was just the fact that she was a late bloomer. She was posed lying on a bed, face down, her head held in the palms of her hands and her ankles crossed behind her. Her breast hung down with her nipples just brushing the duvet on the bed.

Jim said she preferred the cowgirl position but was just as responsive no matter how he fucked her. There weren't any footnotes concerning other people just the usual details of him sucking, fucking and getting blowjobs. He described how she would sink on his cock inch by inch and squeeze it like it was a toothpaste tube. I was amazed how many of the women here had such control over their pussy muscles.

I got some paper and made an index for each journal listing who was in each one, it would make it easier to find someone when I needed to. I did notice that there were a lot more people listed than I was led to believe there were in the "Pill Pact". Maybe that was because some passed away or had moved away with their kids so they could be around a normal society with the male gender.

I also thought after I digitized the videos I would separate them so every woman was on their own disk. I would have quite a library of reference material at my disposal.

The next day I stopped at a few more houses and only one person was home. I went thru the same routine as before and met another nice person. The other two were not at home and I assumed they were working. I had brought some notepaper with me to write down names and left notes telling them I had stopped by. There were last names on the mailboxes so I took a chance and wrote them down. Maybe I could look in the phone book and find out their first names. I was becoming quite the sleuth in my old age.

Back at home I opened my GPS map and entered the names replacing the waypoints. I didn't know how many more I was going to do because as time went by I was feeling more and more like a perv. Maybe I would just find out their names and not look them up in Jim's journals. Yea right, like I was going to do that.

I worked on the video project and found that some of the video clips were not much more than 25 or 30 minutes. Maybe I would chapter the short ones and put 4 of them on a disk and the longer ones would stand alone.

I had just finished sorting and burning the first disk when I heard a car coming up the drive. I looked out and watch as Jasmine got out of the car and start up the walk. I let her knock on the door so I didn't seem too anxious to greet her. She was dressed pretty much like a country girl with a button up work type shirt and jeans. I opened the door, smiled, welcomed her by name and ushered her into my living room. I offered her a seat and some refreshments and she accepted a glass of wine.

She was relaxed and started talking like we were old friends. I watched her as she chatted and couldn't get over the smoothness of her skin. I had never been with a black woman before and I guess it was because I was of an older generation I thought I might have a problem with the interracial thing.

The more time we spent together the more comfortable I was with Jasmine. She was a great conversationist, quite intelligent and well read. I don't know what I was expecting of the women around here but I was finding out that they were not the backwoods stereotype that is often projected about people living in the backwoods communities. They might be horny as a nanny goat but they were not stupid by any means, at least not the ones I had met so far.

Jasmine asked if she could use my rest room and when she returned she sat down next to me on the couch. The hormones were very much evident and I reached out and took her hand. She covered it with her other hand and leaned in for a kiss. I parted my lips and my tongue touched hers as we kissed. The world was spinning as we kissed more passionately and our hands were fondling each other. I slid my hand to her breast and found it to be firm and I could feel the nipple pushing thru her bra into my palm. Sounds deep in her throat encouraged me to go further. She had put her hand on my thigh and slid it up covering my hard dick, tracing its outline. I was wearing my usual shorts and tee shirt so I didn't have a lot of clothes on.

I suggested we find someplace more comfortable and we went into the bedroom clutching at each other and losing clothes along the way. By the time we reached the bed I was naked and Jasmine was in a pair of skimpy panties. Her body was exquisite, her skin shiny as if it had been oiled, her breasts had a little sag but very firm to the touch with dark brown nipples just like they were in the picture I had.

I knelt down in front of her and hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly skid them over her hips. Her pussy as smooth and the cleft was high in her mound with her clit just sticking out like a little penis. Her inner lips were just showing a little lower in her slit and I could smell her arousal as I got closer. I kissed her belly just below her navel and she moaned her approval. I continued giving her quick sucking kisses all around her lower stomach getting closer to her pussy all the time.

Her clit called out to me and I gave it a swipe with my tongue and I passed by it on my way to the tender spots where her legs joined to her groin. Her quick intake of breath and a push against my face with her cunt was all I needed to gently push her on to the bed with her legs hanging over the side. She was asking me all the time for more and I lifted and spread her legs allowing her gash to open up and I sucked on her inner lips gently nipping at her.

Her hole was winking at me and I stiffened my tongue and stuck it in as far as I could. Jim's words came back to me and I had to agree that she was just like a "Chocolate Covered Cherry". I went back to her clit and sucked into my mouth flicking it with my tongue and I slipped two fingers into her cunt. I had my palm turned upwards so I could search for her g-spot.

I found the rough spot and gently rubbed it as I sucked her clit. She was fucking my mouth as hard as I was mouth fucking her and I knew her orgasm was close. I stayed with her clit and inserted another finger. I was stroking them in and out finger fucking her and she was moaning and screaming for me to keep going. She stopped thrusting back at me for a few seconds and I knew she was getting a good cum. Her pussy juice was a tangy sweet and there was an abundance of it.

She pushed my head away and pleaded for a rest and I swung her legs around so they were on the bed. I knelt between her legs and gently massaged her body and legs just putting a little pressure on her pussy mound. She was giving me little moans of pleasure and her hips were undulating and when she raised her legs I knew it was time to enter her pleasure center. I hooked my arms behind her knees and she put her heels on my shoulders, my cock found her wet opening and slid into her in a slow dance of passion.

Her eyes opened wide when I slid my cock home and I was in to the hilt with my balls against her puckered ass hole. I held still for a minute or two and her cunt sucked and rippled on my shaft begging for action. I started a slow stroke, just leaving an inch or so inside before bottoming out again and again.

I was going to roll her over on her hands and knees but she started a high pitched wail in between calling out to me to fuck her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she said over and over. I was going fuck her over and over if I could hold off that long. I could feel the boiling in my nuts and I tried to distract myself by thinking about mowing the grass. It didn't work and I knew I was going to cum and cum hard. I told her that I was ready and she said "Cum in me, cum in me NOW!" I did and we shared a simultaneous orgasm rocking our world. I rolled off of her pulling her with me and we lay in each other's arms catching our breath.

Jasmine was the first to recover and scrunched down in the bed and put her head on my stomach. She fondled and licked my soft cock cleaning it of our combined juices. I told her how great she was and she returned the compliment while sucking my cock that was getting blood filled again. I didn't think it was possible but my cock was getting stiff again.

She slowly sucked me deep into her mouth and I could feel the head slip into her throat and back out as she stroked me with her mouth. She cupped my balls and sucked me deep again and I wanted to cum bad, emptying my sperm down her throat. She must have felt me getting ready to blow because she backed off so she was just sucking the head. Her tongue rimmed my shaft and tickled my slit while she stroked me with her hand. I stiffened and my hips lifted off the bed as I shot my stuff into her mouth. She swallowed quickly so she wouldn't waste anything and kept sucking on the head until I couldn't take it any longer. She sucked hard as she let my dick slip from her mouth with a pop. I sighed a sigh of relief as she quit because my cock was so sensitive. She smiled at me as she stood up and went to the bathroom.

I watched as she came back to the bed, her hips sensually swinging and a sexy smile on her face. I held out my arms and she slid into them as naturally as if she had been there her whole life. Now I knew why she came to see Jim and now me. She was a sexual person and needed male attention, no dildo or finger could satisfy her, she needed cock and plenty of it.

We talked and cuddled and she said she hoped I didn't think she was a slut because she came on to me so fast. I told her she didn't have any worries on that score because I wasn't one to pass judgment on anyone and no one would know she had been here unless she told them. She fondled my cock again as she thanked me for being discrete.

I let her play for a while and rubbed her pussy in return. She immediately flooded my hand and I concentrated on her clit jerking it between my fingers like a little cock. Her hips were rockin' and rollin' and she was groaning deep in her throat again. I slipped two fingers in and she bucked her hips wanting more. I slid another finger in and she reacted strongly wanting to be finger fucked. I wondered how much she could take and I added a fourth finger to the mix. I pushed them in and out in a fucking motion and she was going crazy. Her pussy wasn't tight on my hand and I wondered if she could take it all.

I folded my thumb into my palm and gently pushed into her pussy. I was in to my knuckles and she grabbed my wrist and held it so I couldn't pull back. I pushed a little harder and my hand slid into her cunt passed my wrist. She was holding her breath so I let it rest until she was ready for more and closed my hand into a fist one finger at a time. I twisted my hand around a little bit to see what she wanted me to do and my knuckles rubbing around in her cunt sent a message that she was loving it. I could push in a little bit more but I didn't want to hurt her so I stopped and just used short strokes in and out letting her to go crazy in her own lust.

I was tapped out so I could concentrate on giving Jasmine the best that I could. She was twisting and bucking on my bed, crying and begging me not to stop. Sweat covered her and her skin reflected light and she looked like she was lit from within. She finally finished with her last orgasm and I carefully eased my hand out of her pussy. She had cum so many times I couldn't keep track of them.

I invited her to take a shower with me and we washed each other slowly and tenderly. She would kiss me once in a while and I returned her embraces sliding my soft cock against her in hopes of getting another hardon but that wasn't going to happen.

We dried off and I suggested that she stay for dinner and she agreed but only if she could do the cooking. She just slipped on her panties and I my shorts and we sat and shared a few beers. I had chicken thawed out and we had fried chicken, potatoes and corn and it was nice that I didn't have to cook for a change. I was also thankful for the company and she really was good company.

We cleaned up after dinner, finished getting dressed and sat on the porch sharing another drink and basking in the afterglow of great lovemaking. Jasmine was truly a pleasure to be with and I was looking forward to a repeat visit. She asked me for my phone number and I said that I didn't have land line and I didn't usually have my cell turned on unless I wanted to use it. I didn't want to tell her that I usually had it on in the morning for a few hours in case one of my kids needed to get hold of me. I just didn't want to get local calls.

To be continued...