The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see thru the slits in my eyes and as I looked toward the door I noticed that it was open a crack and I knew I had closed it and made sure it was latched. I guess one or all of the girls were still curious and I am sure they learned a little bit tonight.

We finally got out wits about us and got out of bed and cleaned up. Julie was magnificent and looking at her well fucked and naked made my day. I couldn't believe what I had stumbled into when I asked about the rental when I came to town.

We dressed and Julie didn't mention the door being open and I had to wonder if she wasn't teaching her daughters about sex by example. I guess if she was going to live here she had to have some way to teach them the finer points of fucking.

Grace had told me that most of the kids that lived here were home schooled so to speak. One of the women was a school teacher and she held classes during school time and for a few hours every day during the summer so the kids got their education but they didn't get the gender social skills and I could see where that could be a problem for them.

Julie and I shared another glass of wine and talked for a few hours about everything and anything until it was time to leave. She walked me to my Suv and kissed me goodbye. I thanked her for the meal and the loving and kissed her again. I turned around and as I was driving out the driveway I looked in the mirror and could see the girls hugging their mother. I would have to ask her about that.

The drive back to my house was short and I was glad of that as I was tired and whipped. I had a lot to think about and the longer I stayed here the more questions there were.

Did I really mind being on display and fucking in front of the kids, yes but because I found out after the fact there wasn't much I could do about it. I now thought that they watched with the blessing of their mother and I hoped that they wouldn't try to join in because they were underage. They would be sure to know what I felt about it when the opportunity presented itself. I didn't seem to have a problem when it came to Mary and the girls but they were consenting adults.

I hoped all the questions running thru my head wouldn't keep me awake tonight.

To be continued.

Please vote and comment.