The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down and spread her pussy lips and pushed two fingers in her cunt while the fingers on her other hand strummed her clit. Her breathing was ragged and she pressed back against me. My cock was in the crack of her ass and juice from her pussy was lubricating me and I was being masturbated by her ass crack. I was kissing her neck and behind her ears and nibbled on her ear lobes and it was having the desired effect. I knew she was going to cum and I wanted to let her do whatever she wanted to do without any reservations.

Carol was starting to stiffen again and her pussy was a swamp, juices running out of her like a stream coating my cock as it rubbed up and down between the cheeks of her ass. I only had anal sex once in my life and didn't expect it or push it with anyone around here but I thought that Carol might want to experience it at some point. I was not a fan of it but I knew it was becoming more popular among the younger generation. I guess they figured it was the best form of birth control although it wasn't safe sex.

I could feel Carol spasm a little every time the head of my cock brushed past her tight rosebud. I think she was considering it but I wanted to save that for another day if it was something she wanted to do. I knew it would be better if she did some preparations beforehand.

Suddenly Carol sat up and reached down and stuffed my cock in her pussy. She started fucking me in the reverse cowgirl position and rocked her cunt back and forth while I held on to her hips to guide her as best I could. I looked down and watched my cock fucking this beautiful young lady, drawing her lining out and pushing it back in as she moved her ass back and forth. She went wild as she could feel her orgasm approach, crashing down on her and turning her into a feral animal demanding her release. She finally came with a ferociousness that would have been scary if I didn't know her so well.

She melted in my arms and I picked her up and took her into my bedroom and laid her on the bed, covering her up with a sheet.

I cleaned up and got myself a stiff drink and rested a bit before calling Julie and telling her that Carol was sleeping and would be spending the night. She just laughed and said that she guessed that I had given her a royal fucking. I just chuckled as we shared a silent secret. We talked for a while and she said the twins were jealous of Carol but she promised them that as soon as they were of age they could do the same thing and in the meantime they would have to make do. I couldn't believe how progressive the parents were around here, openly sexual and encouraging their offspring to be the same.

I looked in on Carol and she was sleeping with a contented smile on her face. It was just about my usual bed time so I took a shower and got under the covers. I didn't bother with boxers or anything and I slept with Carol snuggled in my arms. I woke up in the middle of the night to take care of the usual business and when I got back to bed Carol was sleeping with her back to me so I spooned her until I fell asleep again.

I woke up with a warm feeling on my cock, realizing it was a warm mouth that had captured my morning wood I pretended to sleep. Carol took me into her throat and hummed her tune that she had done the previous night. I could feel the cum boiling and decided to wake up for her and asked "what the hell are you doing," She pulled off my cock and looked like she was afraid I was mad at her.

I was smiling so she knew I was playing with her and she scooted up until my slippery cock slid in her tight wet cunt. She did a slow stripper like movement and I reached up and played with her tits. Her nipples had hardened and she leaned over so I could suck on them. I did her bidding and sucked hard drawing a mouthful of breast meat, playing with her nipple with my tongue at the same time, my other hand busy rolling the matching nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Carol was using her cunt muscles to ripple up and down my hard staff while she rotated her hips. I couldn't do anything but let her ride and we orgasmed at the same time. I thought she must have a natural ability to use her pussy to its best advantage being able to use it to massage my cock the way it did.

I moved her off me and asked if she wanted to shower with me, she readily agreed and we made our way to the bathroom. I had to pee first and she wanted to help me, grabbing my soft cock and aiming it toward the bowl. I let it go and she giggled as she missed the target a few times. I teased her and said she wouldn't make much of a fireman if she couldn't aim a hose any better than that.

The shower felt great and we did a little slap and tickle, doing the nasty once more before getting out and drying off. We didn't dress in much as we made our way to the kitchen for some breakfast. I started the coffee and dug around for something to eat, finding eggs and bacon, I got things ready while drinking a cup of joe. Breakfast renewed some of the carbs I had burnt up trying to keep up with a teenager and I was glad I was smart enough to know that she would put me in a grave really quick if I was married to her.

She was ready for more but I was whipped so we talked a little bit and took her home. Julie met her at the door and threw her arms around her, hugging, kissing, laughing and crying all at the same time. The twins stayed in the background smiling at me so I knew they were not hurt because I had shown Carol some adult love. They joined the group hug and I excused myself and went home. I was sure that Julie would call me soon

Chapter 34

Winter was starting to set in, the days were getting short, the weather wasn't predictable and the temperature had cooled off but not really cold. That was one of the reasons I picked this valley, mild winters, I had enough of 3 and 4 foot snow drifts and having to shovel that damm stuff. I would probably see enough of it if I went to see my kids over the holidays.

My "harem" had settled back to just 10 somewhat steady ladies with a few more thrown in from time to time. My regulars were Grace, Mary and her girls, Julie, Carol. Jasmine and Janice although she came less than the others. I didn't need any more than the six of them so I didn't encourage any of the others to become regulars. We had formed an extended family of sorts and I felt deeply for all of them, each one had their own strong points (no pun intended) and I loved all of them but wasn't "in love" with anyone.

Thanksgiving morning dawned with an unexpected coating of light snow but it was supposed to be in the 40's so it would melt quickly. My steady "harem" decided that we should have a community meal and I thought it was a great idea. Mary's house had the biggest dining room so the eleven of us could sit comfortably around her table. I had to wonder if the day was going to be a normal one or be like the painting party.

Mary had cooked the turkey and stuffing and each of us brought something for the table. It was a fine feast laid out and I was elected to do the honors of carving the bird. I thought I might have to do that so I brought my own knife. We all had some snacks and a glass or two of wine before dinner and everyone was feeling pretty loose. Julie allowed the twins to have some wine and they were playful to say the least. They had huddled with Jenny and Rachael and I wondered what they were talking about.

There was a lot of giggling and hugging and finally it was time to sit and eat our holiday feast. I said a brief prayer of grace and thanked God for the food and friendship we all shared with one another. I carved enough of the bird so everyone had some and took the turkey to the counter to finish the job. I brought the platter of meat to the table and was met with a burst of applause. I set the platter down and bowed to the ladies and they all laughed and clapped. We had a great meal and sat around the table telling stories of times past. Being the oldest of the group and a stranger to the valley I was asked the most questions and I had the most stories to tell.

We had dessert and it was time to clean up the mess we had made and everyone pitched in to make a light job of it. Mary broke out a few more bottles of wine and soon we were all quite tipsy.

Rachael offered to take the twins to some friends of theirs for a sleepover and returned after about 15 minutes.

As the evening wore on we all did a little more story telling. The women took turns sitting in my lap and I was a little embarrassed when they wiggled their asses on my crotch and I was sure they could feel my cock getting hard and poking them. They didn't say anything but I know they knew what they were doing and I figured, what the hell we were all dressed and they weren't being forced.

I got up to mingle and walk around a little and it helped both my heads. Jasmine teased me saying that she thought I had a fan club and I had better take some vitamins because I was going to need them. I agreed and asked if she had any in her purse. She shook her head but said she had condoms if needed and laughed heartily.

There was a knock on the door and when opened, Sue had come to the party. She had a cooler of drinks that had beer, wine, some hard liquor and soda pop I thought we were probably past the soda pop stage but could probably use the sugar the next day. I was starting to get worried as I was outnumbered and Sue was the frosting on the cake. She was probably the hottest babe of the bunch and had no reservations about any sexual act known to man or woman for that matter.

I wasn't going to start anything but I would go along with whatever they had planned. Rachael suggested a game of truth or dare with a penalty if you refused either one. I had never played the game before and I told them that when I was young the game of choice was spin the bottle. I was told this was similar but instead of going into another room and make out this was all in the open in front of everyone. The person who did the spinning got to give the person it pointed to a truth question or a dare and then that person got to spin and do the asking and so on. The decided if you didn't elect to tell the truth or take the dare you lost a piece of clothing. I figured that the worst that would happen is that sooner or later everyone would be naked and since I was the only male I would get to enjoy the real estate.

Since Rachael suggested the game she got to spin first and it pointed to Jasmine.

"Truth or dare Jas?" truth she replied. "Did you ever kiss a white man before Mike?" She nodded the affirmative and she got to spin.

It pointed at me and I said Truth "Am I the first black woman you have been to bed with?" I nodded and it was my turn to spin. I did and it pointed to Grace.

"Truth or dare Grace?" She broke the ice and said Dare, I wasn't prepared for a dare and had to think for a minute. I dare you to dance around like a stripper. "Clothes or No clothes" she asked and I said it was too early to take her clothes off, not enough Tequila yet for that I laughed.

She was really into her dance and went from person to person and got a lot of cat calls. Mary suggested she could get a part time job and make more than her web business.

It went around the circle like that and the truths got more personal and the dares more daring.

Finally it was Sue's turn to get the question and she didn't wait to be asked and said DARE!!

Jenny had spun and calmly said "I dare you to kiss my pussy" Sue never batted an eye and pushed Jenny over on her back and dove between her legs, pulled the gusset of her panties aside and tongued her wet pussy. No one had set a time limit so she kept sucking and licking until Jenny stiffened and had the first cum of the evening. Sue sat back and wiped her mouth with a napkin and said with a smile it was the sweetest cunt she ever had. I had to agree, her pussy was sweet, sweet, sweet.

I was down to my shorts and things were getting racy. It was my turn and not to be outdone I said DARE.

Julie had spun and dared me to show everyone how I could take care of four women at the same time. I said I didn't want to name who it would be so they would have to decide. I was a little unnerved and asked if they all had to cum. Julie said of course they all had to cum and as someone had an orgasm she would be replaced until all four of the original women had theirs. I don't know what the hell I was thinking but I said I was game and stripped off my shorts and laid down on my back.

Julie said she was going to be the first one, Janice opted for the second, Grace said she was in and was third and Sue spoke up as the fourth.

Julie took my cock, Grace straddled my head and Sue and Janice each took a hand. I slipped two fingers into each of the cunts hugging my hands and proceeded to rub their g-spots. Julie was fucking my cock and Grace was drowning me with cunt juice. I didn't think Grace would last long but Julie came first. She got off and was replaced by another hot wet pussy. Grace almost broke my nose as she came and climbed off. I took a much needed breath and Sue left my hand and climbed on my face. She ground her pussy on my mouth and I licked and sucked her to try to get her off. Someone sat on my cock and I loved the way it gripped me and I thought it might have been Jasmine. Janice got off on my fingers and now I only had to make Sue cum.

Now that I had hands to work with I reached around Sue and shoved a finger up her ass as I ate her out. She was flooding me and her ass gripped my finger hard as she came. She fell off to the side and I could see who was riding my cock.

I almost had a heart attack when I saw Carol riding my cock and her mother was behind her massaging her breasts. Carol met my gaze and started to cum. Her pussy was going a mile a minute and she was making feral sounds deep in her throat. Her hands came to me chest and she braced herself as she came again and again. Julie was almost cumming herself just helping her daughter get her first public fucking. She ground herself against me again, had another orgasm and fell onto my chest. She kissed me and said thank you and rolled off me. My cock came out with a pop and sprung to attention as I hadn't cum yet. Julie fell forward and swallowed me to the root. She worked my cock until I came and she swallowed all of it not missing a drop.

The other women had paired up and everyone was getting sucked, fucked, rubbed or just diddled. It was the perfect ending to a THANKSGIVING day.

Chapter 35

I had done some Christmas shopping for my kids back east and would ship them even if I decided to go for a visit during the holidays. I knew I would probably fly rather than drive. I had picked up gifts for the ladies in my "harem" and tried to pick up things that would be something personal for them. I had also been busy with my scroll saw work and had quite a few things that I could give as gifts. I had made some wall sconces that held small jar candles, some picture frames and some decorative plaques that featured wildlife and birds. I had a few weeks to get everything wrapped and shipped but kept at the task and was getting it done.

It was a week before Christmas when Carol showed up at my door with her mother. They had been pretty quiet since the Thanksgiving orgy and I imagined that was what they wanted to talk about.

We went to the living room and they sat on the couch looking embarrassed. I didn't say anything and waited for them to start the conversation. Julie asked if I was angry with them and I replied that I was surprised. She went on to explain that she had found an old section of the laws concerning minors that stated that with permission of a parent a girl could partake in sexual acts at age 17. I looked a little dubious and she produced a copy of the law. Since Carol had turned 18 it was a moot point but it might be relative with the twins in a few years.

"This may be ok but did you look and see if that has been rescinded since it was passed. Things change with time and this was probably back when girls were getting married at 14."

"I don't want any schemes concerning the twins and as for you young lady, I have to tell you that you are one hell of a lover."

Carol jumped and in one leap landed in my lap kissing and hugging me, almost breaking my neck. Julie was smiling and told her to calm down, that they didn't come over here for that. She stopped kissing me and just sat in my lap with her arms around my neck. Her young round ass was wiggling on my cock and I am sure she could feel it getting stiff. I figured at this point it didn't make any difference so I just ignored it.

Julie couldn't keep it in any longer and started to laugh at her daughters antics.

I told them that I was going to visit my family over the holidays but would be back by New Years. "Has anyone suggested a get together to see the New Year in? I am not hinting for another wild time but I was just wondering."

Carol said that she didn't hear about anything. But she had something she wanted to tell me. I cocked an eyebrow at her and she continued: "Mike you gave me the most wonderful gift when you didn't reject me that night I fucked you."

"Why would I reject you darlin, you are of age. I was just surprised that your mother was helping you."

"Julie, are all your girls on the pill?"

"Yes Mike, I started everyone on them about a year ago"

"Well I have to tell you that I am glad of that. I was wondering about that when we got carried away and I didn't want an accident to happen."

Julie got up and held out her hand to Carol saying it was time to go and reluctantly she got off my lap. She bent down and kissed me again and Julie did the same. In the back on my mind I wondered when there would be another mother/daughter session like I had with Mary, Rachael and Jenny.

I was relieved when Julie and Carol left because I still wasn't comfortable with the news that Julie had brought with her and I figured if they stayed much longer I would have been attacked by one or both of them. I would have to do some research on the laws here in Tennessee.

Christmas at "home" was enjoyable with my son and daughter and their families. They were full of questions about the valley and what I had been doing to keep busy and I told them that I was a handyman of sorts doing light maintenance. I had pictures of the town and surrounding area. I had been to Cades Cove and took a lot of pictures so it kept them interested. I didn't tell them that I was the only male in the valley as that would have given birth to a lot more questions that I didn't want to answer.

I returned home the day before New Year's Eve and my phone would ring as soon as I hung up from the previous caller. They all told me about a party the following day at Jasmines house.

I took the time to deliver my Christmas gifts that I had bought or made for my "girls" and everybody was pleased with my selections. Everybody that got one of my craft items were really pleased and said they would always treasure my thoughtfulness. After I had visited everyone I went home to look and see what I had in my closet for a New Year's Eve celebration.

To be continued. Please vote and comment.

12