The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called my usual visitors and told them that I would come to their house for the time being if I was "needed" and they wanted to know why the change of location and I said I would explain when I saw them. I knew I was being paranoid but better to be safe than sorry.

I fixed up a small tool kit so I could bring it with me when I visited so I could say I went to do a repair of some sort. I thought that was a little overkill because if anyone was watching they would know when I left so I would just leave the tool kit at home. I would just have to watch and see if there were any strange cars around when I went out, maybe I could spot someone following me. It would be pretty hard to follow me on these roads without being seen.

I took a walk up the road about a quarter mile in each direction and didn't see anywhere a car could hide and watch for me leaving my house. That made me feel a little better and I went back to the house and checked my surveillance system. It was working ok and I just had to remember to look at it daily. It would be a necessary so it didn't overwrite the recorded video when the HD got full. I could do a fast forward to review the record and doing that I could see a day's worth in about 25 minutes. That was a small price to pay for some peace of mind.

I got the DVD's I had made and put them in a safe place. I didn't want them falling in the wrong hands for obvious reasons. I reviewed the recordings for the past day and a half and didn't see anything suspicious. It showed Amanda coming up on the porch looking nervous but she was nervous when I invited her inside.

Chapter 39

A few days went by and I didn't hear anything from Amanda, the security system didn't have any suspicious activity and Grace didn't have any information either. Maybe we were just being overcautious.

The middle of winter even with the mild weather we had here in the valley was boring to say the least. The trees were still bare and while the grass was still green it had a pallor of dormancy. I had done a lot of craft work in the fall and really didn't want to do any more for a while. To pass the time I had started walking a mile of so every day and the exercise I got with my "harem" was keeping me in shape. I looked around the house to see if there was anything that could be renovated or repaired. The house had been in great shape and had just needed some paint and TLC that had been done by our painting crew so there wasn't anything that was pressing.

My phone rang and I was expecting it to be Amanda but was surprised that it was Janice. We hadn't been together since the holidays and she asked if I would like to come over for lunch. I accepted her invitation and took my morning walk. I didn't see any suspicious cars parked anywhere and I relaxed a bit.

Around eleven thirty I drove to Janice's place and she met me at the door dressed in a skirt and blouse. I had observed over the past few months that if the girls wanted sex they went out of their way to make it easy as well as making themselves attractive. I gave her a hug and didn't feel any bra strap, she pressed her breasts against me, holding me tight.

We went to the kitchen and over lunch I told her why I didn't want to entertain at my house for the time being. She understood and told me that the ladies were going to be following my lead and keep from bragging about how much fun I was providing. I told her that I thought that was a good idea because stuff like that always got spread around and smiling I said I didn't need any more activity.

During lunch her blouse had lost a few buttons and I reveled in her cleavage anticipating kissing the valley that was beckoning to me. Janice was very animated as usual and was excited that she had some time off in midweek and could spend time here and not Knoxville. We finished lunch and I helped clean up the dishes, I was a good excuse to rub hips and get close without fondling her great tits.

I could feel the sexual tension building between us and took advantage of it to look down her blouse. I could see the smooth skin of her breasts and the hint of a hard nipple. A flush started over her neck so I bent over and kissed her behind the ear. A soft moan escaped her lips, as she leaned back against me, her breasts pointing upwards as she arched her back. I reached around her and massaged those soft globes as her nipples hardened and tented her blouse.

I took her hand, leading her out of the kitchen and let her decide where she wanted to go. She led me to the bedroom and by the time we got there she was only in her skirt. I took her in my arms feeling her breasts against my chest while my cock poked her flat stomach. I found the catch of her skirt, unsnapped it and as it fell to the floor I could smell her arousal telling me she was ready for more than just a hug and a kiss. I pushed her back on the bed and as her legs spread open I tongued her wet pussy while listening to the moans deep in her throat.

Her belly was rippling with excitement as I feasted on her sex. My tongue was dancing all around her opening, fluids were dripping from her, her legs clamping around my head and when I clamped on her clit she grabbed my hair forcing me to her pussy and fucking my face. I fingered her cunt with a few fingers and turned my palm upwards so I could find her g-spot. The slightly rough surface told me that I was in the right place. I gently let my fingers graze her spot and she responded with a scream and another orgasm. I wondered if she could take a fist but decided against it because I felt it was becoming a habit with me.

Janice finally let me go as I pushed to stand before her, dropping my pants and stripping off my shirt. She sat up and took my cock in her mouth licking all around the glans, concentrating on the sensitive seam underneath it. As she sucked up and down her strokes got longer and soon she had all but the last few inches sliding in and out of her mouth. She was pushing to deep throat me but she had never been able to do it so I wasn't expecting it to happen. She gagged a bit but kept trying and I told her that she was doing great encouraging her to keep doing it. I could feel my cum starting to climb up my cock, I warned her but she never missed a stroke as I painted her mouth with my hot slippery cum. Not stopping she sucked every drop from me draining my balls dry. She kept sucking without stroking keeping me hard and ready for her hot slippery tunnel. I pulled away from her, kissing her and tasting my sperm on her lips.

Janice moved to the middle of the bed and I followed her down laying between her legs, my cock pressing between the wet slit of her cunt. My cock rubbed on her clit as she made fucking movements with her hips. I teased her a little while not letting my cock enter her sex. I could tell she was getting impatient so I moved a little further down and when I felt her slippery opening I pushed my cock in to the hilt, my balls bouncing off her ass.

Janice raised her legs until her knees were at my shoulders allowing me to get maximum penetration. I could feel the head of my cock bounce off her cervix causing her to squirm, thrust, fuck, scream and curse at me as I fucked her to another orgasm. She had always been a great fuck but today was exceptional and I loved every minute of it. I didn't know what had got into her and I was sure she would give me a hint or two as the day went on. She wouldn't let me go as she came down from her mountain and I wanted her to climb back up for another thrill ride.

I flipped her over, pulled her hips up, sunk my cock deep into her, slapping her ass a little and started fucking her hard and fast. Her puckered star was staring up at me and I wet a finger and teased it making her thrash her ass around even more that it had been. I reached down and grabbed her tits and nipples and felt her start her climbing to the peak of another hard climax. I came with her, coating her walls with my cream.

This orgasm was her best yet and she was drenching me with her fluids, not squirting but just flowing like a river. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was struggling to catch her breath. I held her close to me and let her come back to me and we would rest in the peacefulness of warmth and love.

We woke up just before dinner time and wondered what we would have for dinner. I suggested that we go pick up something in the next town over, I had heard that they had good pizza so we did that instead of cooking.

Chapter 40

I drove back from dinner and didn't see anyone following me or trying to observe my comings or goings and I started to relax. When I got home I reviewed the security tapes and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Maybe Amanda was ok but I didn't want to jump to conclusions.

She called me a few days later and we talked for a few minutes and we agreed to meet for lunch. It was Wednesday and I was supposed to meet Amanda at the Just for You Diner in a town near her home in Martinsville. I found the place easily and I was early so I could see if there was anyone that might be taking pictures with a cell phone or camera. I took the last booth so I could watch everyone and waited for Amanda to arrive. She was on time and spotted me right away, smiling as she approached me.

I stood as she came down the aisle and took her hand as a gesture of affection. I didn't want to push things as she had said she valued her reputation. It was a little bit past their lunch rush hour so we could have a leisurely lunch and talk as much as we wanted. We spent the better part of three hours talking and I was feeling better about her intentions.

I invited her to come to dinner if she was free next week and checking her blackberry said she was available on Tuesday so I asked if she wanted to come early in the afternoon or make it an evening dinner date. She opted for an evening dinner date. I also said I had a guest room if it was late and needed to stay. I didn't want to seem presumptuous that she would sleep with me and in case anyone was listening it was a good cover for her. She smiled in understanding and we shook hands and went our own way.

I thought about her a lot on the way home and had good feelings about her. She still didn't tell me about being on the church board but I knew that sometimes the church wives were angels on the street and devils in the bedroom. I had a plan formed in my head how I would "seduce" her.

I thought she would probably have a wine or two before dinner if she came early. Dinner would be a free and easy affair and maybe I would put some candles on the table for ambiance. Since she was a lot older than the women that had been coming around I felt that she would like a bit of romance rather than a direct approach of me just asking her if she wanted to fuck now or wait until after dinner. Time will tell I guess.

The next six days went by without any visits from my ladies and I was surprised that Carol hadn't shown up. Maybe Julie said that she would have to make sure to share me with lots of other horny women. I was kind of glad as more than three of them a week was taking its toll on me.

Tuesday came around and I laid out the meal I was going to cook. I had some boneless chicken that I would serve with mashed potatoes, vegetables and gravy. I would wrap the chicken with bacon and bake it. Nothing fancy, but different enough to make an impression. I didn't want her to think I was just going to make her a grilled cheese sandwich and then try to fuck her.

She showed up around four and since dinner was planned for five thirty we had time for a few glasses of wine and some conversation. I was making some moves on her and she was relaxing as the wine started to work on her inhibitions.

By the time dinner was ready she was touching my arm and being flirty with me. We sat down to eat and I could tell she was pleased that I had thought of candles and had set the table with the right utensils. We finished up and I did a quick cleanup before we went into the living room for an after dinner drink. I lowered the shades for some privacy and I asked if she wanted another glass of wine but she asked if I had any scotch or bourbon. I had some single malt scotch so I poured two fingers for each of us and I let the evening take its own course.

We had sat together on the couch and we touched one another while enjoying our drink and little by little we had gotten closer. I could tell she was waiting for something to happen so I took her almost empty glass from her and bent over to kiss her. Her lips accepted my kiss and after a second or two she parted them and licked her tongue across my partly open lips. I hugged her closer to me as we kissed a little more deeply and she responded with sucking my tongue into her mouth like it was a cock.

I wanted to take my time but she took my hand and placed it on her breast, it was full and firm in her bra without any padding. Her nipples tried to poke thru her bra but it wasn't a flimsy lacy affair as I would find out a few minutes later. I remembered that she had said she had been without any sex since her husband died a few years before. I had the feeling I was awakening a sleeping sex demon.

Amanda started to make moaning sounds in her throat and I unbuttoned her blouse, slipping it from her shoulders. I kissed the bulging tops of her breasts while she held me there voicing her approval. I knew that she was fully dressed with hose and panties given her age and I was anxious to get to her goodies. I slid my hand up her thigh and found that she was wearing stockings and a garter belt and panties over the belt. I led her to the bedroom and unbuttoned her skirt letting it pool at her feet. She was wearing a half slip and I hooked my fingers in the waist band and slid it over her hips along with her panties.

Her pussy was a little wild compared with what I was used to with the younger generation I had been with but I was used pussy being like that as I had been married for thirty years and my ex didn't thin hers out at all.

I had taken off my shirt and was working on my pants when she stopped me saying she wanted to do that. She slipped my trousers down and made a comment about how hard and long my cock was. I was about to say something when she inhaled my cock all the way to the base, her nose buried against my pubic bone and the head of my cock in her throat.

She swallowed a few times and I knew this wasn't her first time with a hard cock and she was more experienced than she let on. Her fingers tickled my balls as she sucked, stroked and swallowed my cock. I was about to blow and I knew she could feel my cock head enlarging getting ready to shoot down her throat.

She backed off and said she wanted to see it on her tits and she jerked it hard and fast. I felt that it came up from my toes and shot all over her tits, opening her mouth she took a few shots on her tongue. She sucked the last drop off me, scooped the cum off her tits and swallowed all she could find.

I had her lay down on the bed and she was sexy as hell with her garter belt, stockings, heels and bra still on her. I dove into her pussy and she had that tart/sweet taste I love. Her pussy opened like a petals of a flower as she spread her legs for me. I licked her starting from the outside and working my way in as each layer opened up for me. Her sex opening was winking at me in anticipating what would come next. I used my tongue and fingers on her, taking my time to play her body like a fine musical instrument.

Amanda didn't just lay there waiting for me to do something, she moved her body steering me to the area she wanted me to give attention to. I finger fucked her hard and fast while I feasted on her pussy. When a pulled my finger out her juices ran down her crack and lubed her star bud. I slid my finger back in and my pinky found its way into her ass hole, she exploded as I double finger fucked her. I could feel her orgasm approaching and kept stroking her pussy and ass. I sucked her clit and she almost crushed my head with her thighs as she had her first big cum.

Amanda was a hottie and I turned her over, slid my cock in from behind and stroked her slow and deep. She wasn't fully on her knees so the angle of my cock was banging her g-spot driving her crazy, I reached down and grabbed her bra strap and used it like a handle so I could bang her hard and keep her from sliding away.

She came a few more times and I unsnapped the bra strap so I could ride her like a horse and hold on to the reins. I pulled out and she gushed again drenching my thighs and I laid down on my back pulling her over on me. Her bra had fallen off and I was amazed how high her breasts sat on her chest. She was either in great shape or she had some work dome on her tits.

Amanda stood over me and squatted down taking my cock, still slippery from her pussy, in her hand and lowered herself to take it. I felt it brush her pussy but she aimed it at her asshole and lowered herself until it popped thru the tight opening. Wiggling around a bit she sunk down until I was buried to the balls in her ass. It was so tight I thought it would be pinched off at the root. She started to hump her ass on my cock, so I reached up to play with her beautiful tits.

Her nipples were long and thick like a nursing mother, just brushing my lips as she fucked herself in the ass with my cock. I managed to catch a nipple on the way by and sucked it hard, she screamed as she had another orgasm and this time she squirted a hard stream of cum on me.

The way she was pinching my cock at the base there was no way I was going to go soft and she wasn't letting go anytime soon. I just laid there playing with her tits as she squirmed on my cock getting one orgasm after another. She finally calmed down and fell on my chest breathing hard and trying to catch her breath. I rolled her off me once I softened enough to pop my cock free of her ass, cuddling and napping with her.

I looked at the bedside clock and it was almost ten o'clock, she was stirring and soon she opened her eyes with a glazed look in them. I asked her if she was ok, she nodded and got up to go in the bathroom asking if she could use the shower. I said it was ok and since she didn't ask me to join her I just laid there and waited for her to finish.

When she came out I went in and did a quick cleanup, wrapped a towel around me and found Amanda in the living room. She had found a tee shirt on mine and it just covered what was necessary. It was the first time I could really look at her, she was beautiful and she had the body of a much younger person.

"Can we talk awhile" she asked

I nodded and she continued "Now you know why I couldn't have a relationship with anyone in my town. I am a slut in bed and will do anything to get the orgasms I need. I hope you are as discreet as Lois said you were."

"Amanda, I don't gossip about anyone I have been with. If the ladies want to tell each other about their escapades that is their prerogative. No one will ever know you were here unless you tell them. Now I have to tell you that I would like some notice if you decide to return but should you stop by unannounced and both porch lights are lit it means that I have company if you know what I mean."

She laughed "What do you mean if I decide to return? You are the best fuck I have ever had. My late husband was the pastor of our church and I am on the board of directors so you see why I have to protect my reputation. No one knows what a lusty life we shared and I think I killed him, fucking him to death. He was a pillar of the community, never looking at another woman, preaching hell fire and brimstone and keeping me satisfied. He was great in bed and I thought I would never find someone who could do for me what he did. SURPRISE! I DID."