The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my position behind her and rubbed my cock over her wet sex teasing her tunnel. I pushed my cock into her pussy with a slow teasing motion until I was all the way in. She pushed back on me and I held her hips starting a slow even stroke. My balls were slapping her clit and she gasped every time it made contact. I knew she wouldn't be able to last very long before she exploded in another orgasm. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck. I was able to bend forward far enough to kiss the smooth skin under her ear and she moaned her approval.

Our fucking became more frantic as I drove my cock deep in her cunt over and over. She was squirting little squirts every time I bottomed out and I figured I had the right angle to brush her g-spot on my way in. I could feel her starting to tense up and the boiling in my balls was getting hotter as we fucked. She was saying "Cum, Cum, Cum" and when I felt her clench my cock I let it go painting the walls of her pussy with my cream. She went over the edge and was screaming, moaning and shrieking for me to cum with her which I did.

I pushed her down on the bed and lay on top of her being careful not to crush her and finally rolled to the side pulling her with me. She snuggled with her back to me and we rested in the bliss of our orgasms. We napped for a while and before we fell into a sound sleep I got up to pee and wash up. I was almost finished when she joined me hugging me from behind around the waist. Her nipples were still hard and I could feel them poking me in the back.

I smiled at myself in the mirror and said a silent prayer of thanks that I was still able to take care of these women at my advanced age. Grace didn't say anything but held on to me as I started to leave indicating that she wanted me to stay as she finished her absolutions. I took the wash cloth from her and gave her a sponge bath from top to bottom.

We went back to bed and held each other as we fell asleep. I don't know about her but I had some very pleasant dreams.

Morning came much too early as I awoke to feel a warm mouth on my cock. I moaned my approval and she increased the amount she was taking in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my glans and teased the seam under the ridge. I could feel the cum boiling and told her I was close, she just nodded and sucked me deeper as I exploded down her throat. Grace swallowed and came to me for a kiss and I could taste my cum on her tongue. I wanted to return the pleasure but she got out of bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

Breakfast was just about ready when I finished up my morning duties and we sat down to enjoy each other's company and a good country breakfast. We discussed the party and felt that everyone had a good time.

Chapter 52

Summer was upon us and I was busy taking care of the property. I was pleased with myself because it looked a lot better than it did when I got here a year ago. My garden was doing great and I would be picking my first vegetables in a week or two. I was sure that I was going to have much more than I could use so everyone who wanted some of the fruits of my labor was free to pick what they wanted. My tomatoes were doing great and there was already 4 levels of blossoms, I was pinching off the suckers and tying the plants on stakes to get a better yield but I was going to have to put in a taller stake or top the plant.

I was getting my fishing gear together when Mary stopped by. She wanted to "Talk" and I suggested the she come along with me on a fishing trip. She smiled and agreed that it would be a pleasure to accompany me into the woods. We walked out back to the stream and walked up to the waterfalls. I rigged up my line and made a few casts into the pool at the bottom of the falls. On the third cast I hooked a trout and landed it without any problem. I caught a few more and stopped when I thought there was enough for a good supper. I turned around and Mary was lying back on her cloths naked as the day she was born.

"If you are finished playing with that rod, why don't you bring the other one over here and see if you can catch a fish in this pool" she said as she opened her pussy to me.

I washed my hands in the steam and went to her, kissing her belly just above her mound. She moaned and pushed her hips up hoping that my kiss would find the right spot. I teased her a little and slid my shorts down and off my legs. I had been going commando most of the time since last summer so there was nothing else to take off beside my tee shirt. I quickly shed that and worked my way up Mary's body until we could kiss and pet one another. Her lips were soft and yielding, her tongue sweet and demanding. My hands found her tits and the nipples hardened at my touch.

We rolled around in the damp grass and she slid down to take my cock in her mouth. She sucked me hard and I laid back enjoying her administrations to my body. Mary was a master at sucking cock and took me all the way into her throat. She hummed a little and the vibrations drove me nuts as my balls churned in their need to cum. She knew how to delay my orgasm and would back off just enough to let my balls recover and quiet down.

I was playing with her tits as she sucked me, rolling her nipples and tugging them making them long and hard. I loved the way they would extend about ¾ inch from her areola, standing proud just waiting to be sucked. I turned Mary around in a 69 and sunk my tongue into her pussy as she sucked me. I could feel her nose in my ball sack and her chin against my pubic mound as she sucked me deep. I had my tongue and fingers in her cunt, my pinky fingering her crinkled back hole. I knew she liked anal sex so I let some pussy juice slide down her crack and when it reached her ass I slid a finger in to the last knuckle. A deep moan came from her throat and I knew she wanted more.

We changed positions and she straddled my hips slipping my cock in her velvet tunnel. I just laid there holding her hips as she twitched and jiggled setting my cock deep in her pussy. Her tits were hanging down on her chest just waiting for me to suck her long nipples and I didn't disappoint her as I latched on to one side and then the other making her moan with pleasure. Every pull on her nipples with my mouth would cause her cunt to spasm a little and I could tell she would get her first climax quickly.

Mary and I played around as she had a few minor orgasms and she changed her position so her feet were under her and she raised herself up and down fucking her cunt on my cock. I pumped up as she let herself down and we were banging our bodies together making beautiful sex sounds as we cruised toward our mutual orgasms.

I flipped us over into the missionary position and raised her legs up until her ankles were on my shoulders. I held on to her legs and fucked her hard and fast, bottoming out with every stroke. She was breathing hard and coaxing me to fuck her harder and harder. I obliged her as best I could and we rushed to the fireworks as we got our mutual cums at the same time. I let her legs down and rolled off her trying to catch my breath and regain some strength. We laid there for a few minutes and I suggested that we take a swim in the pool to refresh ourselves as well as clean up.

We raced for the pool under the waterfalls and the cold water shocked us into reality. We fooled around in the water for a few minutes and then got out to start for home. We didn't bother getting dressed and I have to say I could get used to being naked outside really quick.

Jokingly I asked why we bothered to wear clothes around here at all because it seemed that I was naked more than covered. Mary laughed and said it was my choice to get dressed and no one would complain if I stayed in the buff all the time. That led to some banter back and forth about everyone else doing the same and Mary said she would be willing to stay in the buff if I did.

"How would your girls react to your nude lifestyle?" I asked.

"They would probably join me and then you would have three naked and horny adult females to deal with."

"Maybe we should establish a nude only zone somewhere or just designate the whole town as a nude zone. I bet we would get a lot of tourists driving through." I suggested.

She laughed and said if that happened we would have to put up a gate explaining our lifestyle and a detour around town for those that didn't want to take off their clothes and drive through naked.

We got to the house and I went in to get a knife to clean the fish and when I came out she was sitting on the porch just as naked as when we got there. I was still in the buff so I figured what the hell I might as well stay that way as no one could see us from the road anyways.

I spread some newspaper on the small table I had on the porch and started to clean the fish I had caught earlier. I had finished cleaning the fish and since there was enough I asked Mary to stay for supper. We ate in the nude and I was hoping something would drop on her chest so I could do a tongue cleaning for her. I knew I didn't need an excuse but sometimes the extra image is nice. She helped me clean up when we finished and walked naked to her van, giving a little extra swing to her ass as she smiled over her shoulder.

To be continued.

Please comment and vote.