The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 10

Story Info
Jenny gets her wish, Mike meets with Amanda, Lois and Eve.
10.7k words
4.67
15.5k
21

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 53

I had a lot of time to think about what had transpired over the past few days and was glad Amanda wasn't a regular partner. The other women that were part of my "Harem" understood my limitations and took it easy on me, I didn't think they wanted me kicking off too soon. I guess I was too hard (no pun intended) to replace. I knew I would have to have a talk with them sooner or later.

I had trimmed the grass and shrubs, weeded the garden and was sitting with a beer on my porch, thinking about sitting there commando when I heard a car turn in the driveway.

I recognized the car as Amanda's and wasn't sure if I was up to another sex bout with her. She came to me holding her arms out for a hug and as we embraced she kissed me hard and passionately. She explained that she had some business in Knoxville and she wanted to stop and see me before returning home. She explained that her daughter was due home for a few weeks of vacation and wondered if I would like to meet her while she was home. I said I would be glad to and offered to cook us a nice dinner if she would like that. She said that she thought we could meet somewhere and have dinner and make a special time out of our get together. I agreed and she said she would call me when she had some plans made if that was good for me. I said I didn't have anything planned but as soon as she had something lined up she should call me so I didn't get tied up with something else. She kissed me goodbye and fondled my cock and turned for her car.

I tried to remember what Amanda's daughter's name was and finally came up with "Eve", I had forgotten to ask if Lois would be joining us and hoped that she didn't as she was as crazy as Amanda was in bed and from what they said Eve was also.

I decided to take off my shorts and let the sun and air bathe my body as I sat on the porch finishing another beer. I loved the freedom of being naked outside and had contemplated putting a gate on the driveway to keep strangers out. I didn't think that it would be necessary because this time of year you couldn't see the house from the road and if anyone came to see me chances are they had already seen me naked anyways.

I had put my feet up and closed my eyes almost asleep when I heard someone say "Well what do we have here?" I opened my eyes and saw Jenny leaning on the porch rail admiring my nudity.

"Hi Jen, how are you today, what can I do for you this fine afternoon?"

"I felt like taking a walk and Mom asked me to stop by and ask if you wanted to come for dinner tonight. I don't know what she is fixing but I am sure you will enjoy whatever she has planned"

I jokingly asked if it was formal and she grinned as she said the Mary would have told her if it was anything but a "Cum as you are dinner"

I told her that I might just do that winking at her. She came up on the porch and kissed me and said she hoped I meant that. I was surprised when she just turned and went back out the drive giving her behind just a little more sway than normal.

I thought that I would indeed come as I was and see what reaction I would get. I put some clothes in a gym bag to take with me if I did need something to wear. I knew Mary usually had dinner around six o'clock so I took a shower and shaved to make myself presentable. I had a few things I could do around the house to keep busy until it was time to go to Mary's house. I slipped on a pair of shorts and some loafers for the drive and I could just step out of the shorts when I got out of my Suv.

I drove the short quarter mile to Mary's house and as I got out of the Suv I dropped my shorts and left them on the seat. I walked naked up on the porch and knocked on the door. I was sure they were watching out for me so I was sure I wouldn't surprise them with my lack of attire. The door swung open as soon as the sound of my knock died away and the ladies of the house were attired as I was. Mary had an apron around her so she didn't get any burns while she cooked. They welcomed me with open arms and bare breasts. I was never disappointed with how Mary, Rachael and Jenny looked whether they were clothed or naked.

Their breasts were full and high on their chests although Mary's were starting to show the effects of gravity. Their hair was groomed to perfection and looked like they had strands of silk on their heads. I couldn't help but notice that they had done a fresh trim and shave on their mounds as I could see their slits slightly swollen in expectation. They held my hands and drew me into the room as they closed the door behind me. I felt like a fly caught in a spider's web and hoped unlike the spider they didn't eat their victims.

They had spread towels on the chairs so it was obvious that our nudity was going to continue through the meal. We went into the living room and there were towels spread out on the chair and couch also. We sat down and Mary served wine before dinner. She said dinner would be ready in a half hour, so we could enjoy our before dinner drinks without rushing. The girls sat across from me and didn't have any reservations about showing me their pussies. They didn't spread wide but just enough so I could see their lips opening just enough, displaying a hint of what was still hidden.

Mary finally called us to dinner and we sat with Mary across from me and the girls on either side. I didn't mind looking at the feminine pulchritude around the table as we helped ourselves to the food on the table. Mary had cooked a country pot roast with roasted potatoes and a selection of vegetables. I had a feeling that I was going to be the dessert. Conversation was light and friendly with just a hint of sexuality. I looked at Jenny and her tits stood out firm and ready, her nipples hard, protruding about a quarter inch and she was looking like she was going to climb into my lap at any time. We finished the main meal and Mary served warm apple pie with a slice of cheese.

They wanted to talk about the last party but I said I didn't think we should talk about what happened or might have happened but maybe they should tell me about what they did while I was busy.

Jenny said she had been eaten until she couldn't stand it anymore but as soon as one person would quit another would take their place. Rachael said she had had some time with Sue and that was an experience that wouldn't soon be forgotten as she was a whirlwind when she got wound up. She said she was still a little tender and it had been almost a week since the party.

Mary had picked up the table and came over and sat on my lap asking what I thought we should do now. I just smiled and said that it was their party and I was just here to ride the roller coaster. She got up and she took one hand and Jenny took the other and we went to the playroom with the king sized bed. Mary whispered in my ear that Jenny was in need of some man loving and she and Rachael would amuse themselves until they were needed. I nodded that I understood and took Jenny to the bed.

I kissed her with a lot of tongue and she responded shoving her tongue almost down my throat. I massaged her tits and her nipples begged for attention. I nursed at her breast as I massaged the other one pulling at the nipple stretching it longer and longer as she moaned her approval. Her hips were pushing at me and I kissed her belly.

She pushed my head lower and held me there, her hands tangled in my hair. I kissed around her mound and in the crease at the top of her legs purposely avoiding the slit and the clit that was starting to emerge from its protective hood. I let my chin bump her clit a few times and I teased her until she drew her knees almost to her shoulders and forced my mouth to her dripping cunt.

I licked at her clit and lapped at the juice gushing from her trying to get all of it. She would hump her hips and a little squirt would bath my face sometimes directly in my mouth. I inserted two fingers into her and rotated them so I could rub her g-spot. That started her orgasms and I was drenched by her juices as she fucked my fingers and face in quest for completion.

She was pretty loose and I inserted another finger and pumped that in and out for a while until I thought she was ready for another one. Four fingers didn't seem to cause her any distress so I pushed in until everything was in except my thumb. I folded my thumb into my palm and pushed my hand into her pussy.

She screamed in passion as I stroked in and out. I didn't take my hand out but gave her short strokes and I rotated my hand so my knuckles would rub all her sweet spots. I was able to get in far enough so her cunt closed around my wrist so I slowly folded my fingers into a fist and she pumped her hips so hard I had to hold on with my other arm so she didn't throw me off the bed. She was cumming hard and fast one right on the heels of the previous one, each one stronger as they overtook her.

Perspiration ran off her and she had a sheen over her whole body. I looked up and saw that Mary and Rachael had stopped what they were doing and watched their loved one as she lost herself in the best orgasm she had ever experienced. I started to remove my hand and she grabbed my wrist and held it so I couldn't take it out. I slowly rotated it some more and she exploded in a frantic cum, her toes curled, she growled deep in her throat like some wild animal, teeth were bared and her eyes rolled back into her head. If I wasn't expecting it I would have been scared when she passed out. I slipped my hand out of her pussy and held her in my arms until she came back to us.

Mary and Rachael looked on in awe as I cuddled her to me and they remembered when I had done the same for them.

Rachael came over to me and sucked on my cock keeping it hard until Jenny got her strength back. She sucked me deep and soon her chin bumped my balls. I could hear her moan and it vibrated my cock because I was buried deep in her throat. Mary came over and fed me her tits, her nipples extended so I could nibble and suck to my heart's content. Jenny moaned as she awoke from her orgasm induced sleep and asked what was going on.

"We're just keeping him alive until you woke up and now he is all yours."

"Thanks you guys, I want his cock so bad now. I have to have it in my pussy, I want it to fuck me deep, I want to swallow him with my body and smother him inside my cunt. Is that too much to ask?"

Mary and Rachael rolled to the other side of the bed and I rolled between Jennie's legs. My cock nudged her pussy and it magically opened up accepting my willing cock.

Her pussy sucked the head of my cock inside the opening of her wet cunt and it felt like it was her mouth instead of her other end. I pushed a little and slid another inch or so inside. Jenny grunted, not from the insertion but just letting me know she was enjoying my attentions and I slid another inch into her. I still had a little left and decided to tease her a little by just using short strokes. I was stroking about three inches and she was insisting I get deeper but I held out to see how crazy I could make her.

It didn't take long to find out when she told me if I didn't fuck her properly she would kill me. The usually docile Jenny had turned into a sexual animal. I stroked her deeper and she sighed as I touched the spots she wanted me to touch. I bent her legs up to her shoulders and her pussy opened up like a split melon. I remembered how her pussy lips were so big the first time I had experienced her, I thought she would swallow my head that time. Her actual pussy was tight and very wet and like most of the women around had the ability to squirt and today was no exception. I pushed all the way in and held it there as I took her big lips and wrapped them around my groin and balls.

Jenny was having a series of orgasms and was loving every minute of it. I could feel her clench every three or four strokes and knew she was getting close to a big one. I turned her over and entered her from behind, my groin slapping her ass and thighs. My balls were slapping her clit as I pounded her pussy and she was gushing her pussy cream all over us. It was dripping off her clit making a puddle on the bed and I considered bending down to suck it up. She had the sweetest cream and it was a shame to waste it.

Jenny pushed back at me and I knew it was time to get down to business. I fucked her hard and reached around and diddled her clit as she fucked me back. She was screaming for me to fuck her harder and I did my best to comply with her wishes but I knew unless I had a cock a lot bigger than mine she was going to have to be satisfied with what she got. I was all the way into her and felt she could take a lot more. She had a big orgasm and as she calmed down I pulled out and slipped my hand into her up to the wrist. She went wild and had another record orgasm to add to her memories.

I laid back and Mary slid onto my lap impaling herself on my cock, riding me until we had mutual orgasms.

Chapter 54

Amanda called a few days later and suggested that we meet at the Blue Boar in Ottosburg on Friday for drinks at four o'clock, dinner to follow. I agreed and asked how long the dinner/meeting would last and she suggested that I bring a change of clothes and she would take care of all the arrangements. I asked about the clothing requirements at the Blue Boar and she said it was casual dress much to my relief.

I had plenty to do between now and then and was glad because it kept busy so I didn't think too much about Amanda and her daughter Eve. I didn't want to over think what the evening would be like or if it was going to be extended to a weekend. I surly hoped it wasn't going to be a weekend affair because I didn't think I could keep up with Amanda and her daughter for three days.

Friday afternoon rolled around and I packed what I thought I would need and set off for Ottosburg. The Blue Boar was easy to find and I went into the bar and ordered a glass of wine. I didn't have to wait long before two of the most amazing looking women came up to me, Amanda kissing me on the cheek but giving me a little lick at the same time. She presented her daughter to me introducing her as her beautiful daughter Eve. I agreed and reached out to shake her hand but she came into my arms for a hug. She smiled as we broke apart and said that anyone that made her mother smile every time she mentioned them deserved a hug and not a handshake.

We looked for a table and found one that was somewhat private and the waitress came over and took our drink orders. We talked while we enjoyed some fine wine and the conversation got a little risqué' as the wine took hold. It was time for dinner and we went into the dining room again finding a private table away from the crowd.

The menu was extensive and I really couldn't make up my mind what to order but I settled on something that wasn't too heavily spiced. Amanda and Eve must have thought the same thing because I noticed they followed my example. The food was excellent and I thought I would have to remember to put this place in my book.

We were having an after dinner drink and I asked what was on the agenda for the rest of the evening. Was there something interesting that we could do around here?

"Oh by all means we have something interesting to do around here. The playground is just down the block" Amanda said with a little laugh.

She said to follow her and Eve linked her arm in mine and we got in my SUV. The console prevented her from staying too close to me but her hand was on my shoulder with her fingers teasing the hair on the back of my neck. I smiled at her to let her know I enjoyed what she was doing and we pulled into the parking of a hotel with an attached lounge. Amanda was waiting outside my car and I went around to open the door for Eve. The three of us went into the lounge and they had a band that was playing tunes from the 70's and 80's. The music was loud enough to get everyone going but not so loud that we couldn't talk without shouting.

I danced a few times with each of them and it was about ten o'clock when Amanda suggested we go somewhere else. I said I was game and we left the lounge and she turned toward the elevators in the lobby. I meekly followed and she punched a number and turned and kissed me hard. I kissed her back and when she broke away from me Eve took her place.

When the elevator stopped we went to a room and Amanda produced a room card and opened the door. I don't think the door was closed when she had her blouse unbuttoned and was working on her skirt. I turned to Eve and she was stripping also so I took the hint and let my trousers fall to the floor as I stripped off my shirt. I had elected to go commando so I was down to my shoes before they were out of their undies. My loafers slipped off and I leaned against the wall, naked and waiting for them to finish.

My cock was semi hard watching them undress and when they stood side by side it was hard to tell Amanda from her daughter. I held out my arms to them and they both came to me rubbing themselves against me as my cock finished rising to the occasion.

Amanda led me to the bed and pushed me back so I sat on the edge with my cock and balls hanging over the side. She knelt between my legs and turned to Eve asking if she ever saw a more beautiful cock. She went on to say that it surly wasn't the biggest she has ever seen but she knew that it was the best she had the pleasure of sucking and fucking. Eve went over and knelt beside her and took my cock from her mother holding me gently in her small hands.

Her breasts shook and juggled as she moved her hand up and down stroking me slowly. A drop of precum emerged from my slit and she licked it off humming in appreciation of the taste. She moved closer and took me in her mouth, sucking on the head and tonguing the slit. Her hands moved quicker and I was afraid she would make me blow too quickly. Amanda warned her that I was probably getting close so she had better slow down. I usually had good staying power but the administrations of a new female always excited me more than normal.

Eve slowed down and handed my cock over to Amanda and she quickly sucked me deep in her throat moaning how good it was. Just two or three mouth strokes and Eve had it back duplicating what her mother had done. I could feel her lips on the root of my cock and her chin on my balls. They swapped back and forth taking turns. I was in heaven and with my eyes closed I couldn't tell who was sucking me. They might have been 30 years apart in age but their technique was identical. Just what the doctor ordered "Like mother like daughter"

I pulled Eve up and when I laid back on the bed she mounted my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. Her juice was dripping and I lapped it up like a drowning man. My tongue dipped deep in her pussy scooping her cream as fast as I could. My nose was bumping her clit and although it was still hidden under its hood I was sure I was doing a good job on it. Eve fucked my face hard and I could see when she moved lower that her clit was sticking out so I moved a bit and captured it between my lips. I drove my tongue hard against the little nub and she cursed a bit telling me to keep going and asking her mother where she found me.

Amanda had stood up and turned around straddling my legs and sat down on my cock facing away from me. I felt her reach down and squeeze my balls as she fucked me hard with her feet on the floor. She was in a great position to fuck and she took advantage of it riding me like a bull in a Texas roadhouse.

Eve yelled at her mother not to be a hog on my cock and she wanted a piece of my meat before I was all done for the night. Amanda just laughed and in between her deep breaths she told Eve that there would be plenty for her and we had all night to fuck and suck. Eve had a few orgasms and got off my face and pulled her mother off my cock taking her place as soon as my cock was free of her mother's cockpit. I grabbed a few pillows from the head of the bed so I could see better what was going on. Amanda was between my legs as Eve rode my cock and licked her clit and my shaft as her cunt stroked me to my first cum.