The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her clench her pussy muscles and her legs started to tremble as I fired my first round of cum deep in her cunt. She fell back against me and I took advantage of her position to massage her tits, each filling my hands to overflowing. My cock softened a little and slipped out of her with a pop and Amanda immediately captured it and cleaned Eve's and my cum from the semi hard shaft. I didn't think I could stand the intense pleasure that she was giving me as she sucked the head of my cock. Eve just laid there basking in the afterglow of some great sex.

We finally got some strength back and had a glass of wine that Amanda had thoughtfully brought to the room earlier in the day. Eve was pretty quiet and I asked if something was wrong and she told me that everything was great, she just didn't believe her mother when she told her about me. I said I wasn't anything special, I was just me. Amanda contradicted me saying that I was special in the fact that I thought more of their pleasure than my own and was considerate of a woman's needs.

Eve was diddling her pussy as we talked and I didn't think she was even aware that she was doing it. She wound run a finger down the slit and tickle her hole and then draw it up to rub her little nub. A little shiver coursed thru her at the end of every stroke and I was expecting an orgasm from her before long.

Amanda was watching Eve and she was matching her rub for rub and looked like she was enjoying herself masturbating while we just kept the conversation going. I would need some recovery time so Amanda got up and went to her bag and came back with her double dong. She inserted it into her pussy and crooked her finger at Eve. She was most sure in favor of what her mother was suggesting and got up, took her hand and let her to the bed. Amanda laid back and Eve got between her legs in a scissors position and inserted the free end in her own cunt.

They pressed together until they were clit to clit and just ground against each other. After a few minutes of tribbing they started a fucking motion stroking about six inches. I could see this was going to go on for quite some time so I settled back to watch the show. There was a knock on the door and I looked at Amanda and she smiled and nodded toward the door. I went and looked thru the peep hole and saw Lois waiting to be let inside.

I took a deep breath and turned the knob. The latch released and Lois pushed the door open and slipped into my arms. She all but crawled down my throat as she kissed me, all the time tearing at her clothes. It didn't take her long to be as naked as the rest of us and we sat in the chair to watch the action. She was rubbing her ass on my cock and I could feel the wetness bathing me as I started to get hard again. My cock nudged her pussy and she moved just right and it slipped in without any effort.

Amanda took a minute and slowed her pace so she could say hello to Lois and Eve just kept fucking herself on the dildo. Lois said if she knew I was going to be a spectator she would have brought her triple header. Amanda said not to worry, she brought hers. I had to wonder what they had in mind if Lois hadn't shown up but quickly put that aside as she massaged my cock with her cunt muscles. I was twitching my cock muscles and she was getting hotter and hotter.

I pushed her gently and she got on her hands and knees on the bed next to Amanda and Eve. I got behind her and slid my cock in her sopping wet twat until I was balls deep. I started a slow deep stroke and she started a quick orgasm pushing back at me as I fucked her with a regular motion. I had a hold on her hips and pulled her to me, adding to the pounding she wanted. Our bodies were slamming together and her cream was splashing as my cock filled her up time after time.

Her arms splayed out and she lowered her head so her ass and pussy was pointing at me. I stuck my thumb in her ass as I fucked her and she started to get really wild. She pushed back so hard she almost knocked me off the bed but I recovered and pounded her all the harder. Lois wasn't a quiet fuck and she was screaming and grunting and cursing at me to keep fucking her.

I knew what she liked and although it wasn't my favorite thing to do I slipped out of her pussy and ran my cock up her poop chute in one smooth motion. She went crazy when I did that and Amanda and Eve paused in their mutual dildo fucking to watch what was going on.

I stroked my cock in and out of her ass fast and hard bringing her to the apex of her mountain. She was incoherent as she babbled something about cumming in her ass and I pumped her until she passed out form the rampant pleasure she was experiencing.

I drew my cock out of her ass with a pop as I was still hard and went to wash myself. When I got back Lois was still out and Amanda was staring at me like I had just killed someone.

Eve didn't flinch as she got off the bed, the dildo slipping from her as she came to me. I was still standing and she climbed my body like I was a ladder. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms were around my neck as she lowered herself on my still hard cock. This position brought her clit in contact with my cock and she rocked her world and mine as she fucked me standing up.

I held onto her ass to help support her and she continued to drive her cunt onto me asking for "more, more, more, please give me more." I could feel her climax starting and I made sure that her clit was taking a beating as we fucked ourselves into the next orgasm. I could feel my cum boiling up my cock and she was having one orgasm after another and when I shot my load she blew hers at the same time. She had stiffened out and her legs trembled as she slid down the hill from the peak, kissing and sucking my neck.

I walked her over to the bed and laid her down next to Lois and Amanda said that was the most amazing thing she had ever seen.

Joking, I ask her if she was ready to be the next one to join the passed out pussies. She got off the bed and pulled me into a chair and sat in my lap.

"I would gladly join them but I am afraid you are done for quite a while but when you are ready I want to be next on your list"

We both laughed at that and went into the bathroom and shared a shower before turning in for the night.

We all shared the king sized bed and slept in a bundle of arms and legs. I don't know if anyone had some fun during the night because I was the next one to pass out (and get a good night's sleep).

I got up to pee sometime after daybreak and everyone was still sleeping so I went back to bed and slept a few more hours.

Did you ever have the feeling that someone was looking at you. I laid there with my eyes closed and could feel 3 pair of eyes staring at me. I decided to wait them out and see what they would do if I didn't wake up. I didn't have to wait very long until someone reached down and grabbed my cock and someone else fondled my balls.

"Wake up sleepy head, wake up, wake up, time to do your duty and fuck me till I pass out you horny fucker."

I opened my eyes and asked if I could at least have a cup of coffee before I was used and abused. Amanda just laughed and released my cock taking my hand and pulling me up to a sitting position. She tucked some pillows behind me and Eve brought me some coffee and toast. Lois sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me with lust and love in her eyes.

"Ok ladies what do you have in mind now? Will I live to see the sunset today or are you just going to fuck me to death?"

Amanda said "Just have your light breakfast and we will see what will happen. You promised to fuck me until I passed out and I intend to collect on that promise. My cunt has been ready for your cock all night. Every time I woke up I was sticking my fingers in my wet tunnel thinking about you."

Lois added "Mike you don't know what you did for me last night. That was the best orgasm I have ever had. Amanda and Eve have given me some terrific 'O's' but last night was the best ever. I passed out and didn't wake until this morning."

Eve looked at me and while she was fingering her pussy she agreed that last night was something special. I could see the moisture on her pussy lips and fingers. I wanted to taste her cream but needed to save my strength for her mother. I was sure I would get to taste her later as well as anything else I wanted to do with her.

I finished my coffee and suggested that I take a shower and get ready for the next round of pleasuring the trio of beauties with me in the room.

They let me off the bed and Amanda took my hand and led me into the bathroom, adjusted the shower. I was taking a pee and she came and held my cock aiming the stream into the bowl. "I always loved to do that for James, it feels so powerful when the piss courses thru your cock now let's get you in the shower" shaking off the last drop she pulled me into the warm water and washed me front and back taking special care of my package.

Finishing up we got out and she dried me with the thick soft towels that were provided. Although we had just got out of the shower I could smell her arousal and knew I was in for a wild morning.

We went back to the bedroom with her tucked under my arm and my hand massaged her full soft breast. Lois and Eve were already in a 69, their fingers and tongues attacking the pussy in front of them. I looked at Eve's ass stuck up in the air and my cock added a little another degree of stiffness to my already steel shaft.

There was plenty of room in the bed for Amanda and me so I led her to the bed and had her lay back with her ass on the edge and her feet pulled up next to her. I knelt down between her legs and stuck my tongue in her cunt lapping what juice had already started to flow from her. I knew she was kinky so I had a plan in mind to send her over the edge like falling off a cliff. I continued to lick and suck as her pussy opened up to me like a flower opening to the morning sunlight.

I knew that she had her bag of toys and I bet she had some restraints in her bag of tricks. I decided to take her to a few orgasms and let her rest a minute or two while I explored her toy chest.

While she rested a while to catch her breath I went to look in her bag and found some silk scarves, a variety of dildos and various creams and lotions. I motioned Lois and Eve to get off the bed and they sat in a chair petting each other watching what I had in mind. I grabbed the scarves and pulled Amanda's arms over her head and tied then to the headboard then tied a scarf to each ankle and drew them up to tie them to her hands. She looked a little scared and I just smiled my most wicked smile at her without saying anything.

The way she was tied her pussy was pointing right at anyone that stood at the foot of the bed. Her juice was almost running from her in a steady stream and it lubed her ass in a most inviting way. Lois giggled as she could see what I had in mind as I rummaged in her bag and found what I was looking for, "her remote controlled Egg"

I slipped the remote under the pillow and lubed up the egg with the natural lube that was pouring from her. Slipping the egg in her ass I licked her pussy and clit. I had thought about trying to restrain her hips but I couldn't find anything that I could use to do that so I let that part of her free to move as she pleased. She arched her back lifting her pussy so I could lick it harder but I just smiled and backed away.

"What the fuck are you doing to me you horny fucker" she cursed at me as I teased her a little more. I remembered some different kinds of lube in the bag and went to see if there was something to help me bring her to a mind blowing orgasm. I found a tube of female arousal cream and looked at Lois and Eve for some input and they both nodded vigorously that I should use it. They hadn't said a word since I started and for all intents and purposes you wouldn't know they were even in the room.

I opened the tube and tasted a little and immediately my tongue could feel the stinging heat and I smiled as I put the tube down to use later in my quest to make Amanda remember this day for a long, long time.

I grabbed the remote and turned it to the lowest setting and because she had been aroused for so long it was like turning on a jumping jack. Her hips bolted up from the bed like she had been hit with a cattle prod and her pussy squirted cum about a foot in the air, looks like I was doing good in the teasing department.

I bent down and licked her pussy again and she moaned and grunted as she writhed under my oral onslaught. My tongue was relentless and I put a few fingers in her cunt just to remind her that I would fuck her out of her mind before I was finished. I cranked up the egg another notch and was rewarded with another squirt of cum which I lapped up. Another finger was added to the mix and she started to fuck me back the best she could tied up the way she was.

I decided it was time for the lube so I removed the egg and took a little lube on my finger and pushed it into her ass all the way to the last knuckle, rubbing the salve all around the inside of her asshole. I slid the egg back inside and cranked it up about half way. She was pleading with me by this time to fuck her but I was going to hold off for a few more minutes so she could get the full impact of the arousal cream.

I finally had to take pity on her and untied her legs from her hands but she kept her legs up where they were and told me to put my cock in and fuck her. I climbed between her legs and sunk my shaft in all the way to the balls. I cranked the egg up to high and she wrapped her legs around me and fucked me like she was a machine. I thought she would break me in half she was holding me so tight. Her heels beat my ass and I wondered what I had unleashed.

Amanda couldn't say anything but fuck, cum, harder, don't stop, I'll kill you, you son of a bitch if you stop and I did my best to keep her from killing me. I rode her like a bronco and she showed no signs of slowing down, her pussy blowing cum on every stroke I gave her.

Finally she gave one great roar and her eyes rolled back in her head, her back arched and she went stiff and her pussy held me like a vise and she drenched us with girl cum. She finally fell back on the bed and I slipped out of her, removed the egg from her ass, untied her hands and covered her dead looking body with a sheet.

I looked at Lois and Eve and they just stared wide eyed at me and I think they didn't know if they wanted their turn or not.

"I have never seen anything like that before, what a stud you are Mike. No one has ever made mother pass out from fucking her before. She is kinky as hell but you take the cake in that department. I don't know if she learned her lesson or if you opened a box that can't be closed again." Eve said.

Lois didn't say anything but I think she was remembering her orgasm from last night as she shivered and squirmed in her seat.

I asked if anyone was hungry, they nodded and I went to the phone and ordered something for lunch from room service. We had time to talk and rest until our lunch got there and Amanda didn't wake up at all, she just laid there like she was in a coma or something. I got up to check her and when I touched her she just mumbled "No more, please, No more."

We left her alone and when room service arrived I opened the door naked and let him in. He was shocked to see me and two naked women and another on the bed but kept his composure as he rolled his cart inside. I signed the bill and added a good tip. He was a good looking college kid and I looked at the two girls and they winked and nodded at me so I asked him when he got off work. He said in about an hour and I invited him to come and join us if he was so inclined. He all but shit his pants at the invitation and said he would be back as soon as his shift was done. I told him to bring condoms with him and be ready to party.

When he left, the girls laughed at the surprised look on his face when I asked him to join the party after his shift and I explained that I needed some help if we were going to go for another day and he looked like he could handle himself. They agreed and we sat down to have some lunch. Amanda finally came around and staggered over to the table and sat down on the chair next to me and put her hand on my cock.

"Don't you ever say you can't take care of a woman you son of a bitch, you all but killed me. I don't admit defeat easily but I have to bow to the master" she said.

I just laughed and handed her something to eat. Eve told her what I had done with the waiter and her eyes brightened at the prospect of fresh meat.

"You girls will have to take care of him because I am all fucked out. Mike has finally filled my wildest fantasy about domination and I have to let this body rest awhile. I think I will just watch you youngsters get fucked."

She didn't realize that I hadn't cum with her and I was going to be ready and willing when the party started again and she was going to be my target again. We cleaned up the room and sprayed some air freshener to get rid of the pussy smell. I looked in the hall and there was a maids cart there so I grabbed some fresh sheets to remake the bed. The cart was still there when we got done so I put the sex smelling sheets on top of it and shut the door. I could only imagine the look on the maids face when she got back to her cart.

It was almost time for our young stud to reappear so I asked what the girls had planned for him and they said simply they were going to fuck him until he couldn't walk or talk and send him home. I laughed at that and thought if anyone could do that they were the ones to do it.

The young man showed up just as he said he would and we asked him his name. He introduced himself and Max and we did the same. I told him that if he wanted to take a few minutes to shower the girls wouldn't disappear so feel free to freshen up after his work day. He said he had already done so and I told him to get comfortable. He showed me that he had brought condoms with him and I thought he was a bragging a little as he brought a dozen. Better to be prepared, guess he was a boy scout.

Eve looked at Lois and they took Max to the king sized bed. He wasn't having any problem getting hard and I wondered if he would be able to keep from cumming too soon. I knew he would probably shoot quick the first time and if he could get hard again he would be in for the ride of his life.

Amanda came over to me and sat in my lap. She just sat there without moving, completely satisfied for the time being. I could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy but I started to get hard. She looked at me and shook her head in disbelief. I didn't push the issue because I knew when she watched Eve and Lois fuck Max she would get excited also.

Eve went down on Max's cock and swallowed it to the root. He wasn't porn star large but plenty to satisfy the girls if he could control himself. Eve was taking his 6 or 7 inches without any signs of a gag reflex and Lois moved over him so he could suck her pussy. He stuck his tongue out to lick her and I was surprised because he had the longest tongue I had ever seen. Lois was in for a treat, I was sure he could lick her g-spot if he knew where to find it. She didn't see how long his tongue was and when he curled into a spear and stuck it in her she gasped at the length of it.

"Yea Max, tongue fuck me with that baby, jeez Eve you can't believe how deep his tongue is in me. Keep doing what you are doing, yea, yea, a little bit to the front, curl it a little bit. YEA that's it right there Jeez get my spot, yea right there, fuck me with that beautiful tongue."

She kept giving him instructions as he licked and tongue fucked her. She had a few good orgasms and Eve tapped her shoulder asking for a turn. They switched places and Lois swallowed his cock as Eve mounted his face. Her face was a picture of pure pleasure as he did the same to her as he did to Lois.