The Women of Rishi Ch. 01

Story Info
From an unknown nobody to a wanted somebody.
13.5k words
4.43
1.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

The Women of Rishi - I: A Happy Intrusion of Innocence

From an unknown nobody to a wanted somebody

This is my story of gaining informed and insightful maturity. The changes to where I am now were as a result of a great deal of chance combined with the mentoring of a few. My contribution to my own education was only to be receptive to an intelligent instruction. There was minimal cleverness or inspired moves on my part except of those that were made unconsciously through sheer masculine instinct.

I figured my learning would be instructive to others like me. It might be entertaining to a few as well.

I had moved out of the comfort and familiarity of my sleepy home town. I was now in a metropolis in another country far away. It was new and exciting, and sometimes unfamiliar and scary. It was also a challenge to survive and I did that with a great deal of determination and positive energy.

Then this happened.

A Handbag by Coach

I got off the subway train at the Don Mills station as usual and walked briskly to the escalators. It was rush hour time and, amidst the mass of hustling humanity, on a bench just ahead of me, sat a girl in an orange dress with her head buried in her hands. When I got close I realized she was sobbing soundlessly. I wondered if I should stop and inquire, or let her be, like the hundreds of other busy big city dwellers thought, to sort herself out.

A little voice in my head told me I should give myself a rare opportunity to make a difference in another's life. I bent over her.

"Hello. Can I be of any help?"

She turned her head towards me but was still looking down. The sobbing had stopped and rubrous wet cheeks appeared. No words yet.

"Are you OK? What happened?" I walked over to the other side of the bench and sat beside her.

Then she turned towards me and looked at me with red, teary eyes that were partly questioning my motives. "I have been robbed!" She sobbed wiping her eyes on her shoulder.

"Oh no!" I was now very sympathetic.

She told me the story of how a man had grabbed her handbag, ran towards the train on the other platform just before the train doors shut and jumped in and got away. She pointed in the direction of the train's departure. Don Mills was a station terminus and the train I came in, ended its journey there.

I thought quickly and my good sense got me to act fast. "Come on, let's go!" I said to her asking her to move. "Let's get the station supervisor and make a complaint. They can get him at the next station!"

She got up and ran with me as we scrambled through to the escalator looking for the officer.

"Do you have a description of the person?"

"Yes. He was tall with a grey hoodie and black pants. He was lean and wore shades."

"That'll do."

When we encountered the official, who looked more like a homeless bum in a stolen uniform, he asked us to go to the nearest police station. Here we go, I thought. We lost the opportunity to grab this guy at Leslie, the next station to the west.

For the next hour and a half we were at the police station. I sat outside, after I let the officer know that I was only a helpful onlooker. Then she used my cell phone to make a few emergency calls to her bank, phone company and her employer. Meanwhile it was inevitable that I got to know some details about her. We sipped a coffee at the local Tim Hortons.

Her name was Kristine with a 'K' she emphasized and she lived in Brampton, a western suburb and was a factory worker. Her parents were Irish immigrants and she lived all her life in different parts of Ontario and finally settled where she is now. She had come to the Don Mills area to settle a dispute with a local community college, where she was attending online accounting classes and where a discrepancy was claimed in her fee payment. She had lost her Coach Tali Bucket handbag containing her bank cards, cell phone, some money and some ID cards. She was naturally very upset and teared up every other sentence. The $400 handbag, she said was a gift from her aunt in California.

"And oh shit!" she exclaimed: "I lost my house keys too! What a fuck up. That bastard! I hope they get him and I'll give him a good kick in his balls!" That was a good no nonsense introduction to Kristine's personality.

The bored police officer that registered her case, told her that their database may have a match to the description provided which may be a good thing only to get the expensive handbag and maybe her IDs. The bank cards were cancelled and there wasn't much hard cash. I said she might get the keys that are of no use to the thief.

She borrowed my phone again to call the woman whose basement apartment she was living in. After numerous mistaken numbers she got her voice mail and left her a message.

"Oh gosh! Thanks so much for your time and for allowing me to use your phone," she touched my arm, "you are really a sweet person, Rishi."

Quite honestly that was the first time I noticed her as a woman. In her mid-twenties, she was half a foot shorter than my five feet eleven, a brunette with blonde streaks flowing fashionably below her shoulders and she had a pretty sharp nosed, long chinned face. She was slim and had moderate sized breasts. The loose frock concealed her other feminine curves. She was by no means a flat plain Jane.

"I need to ask you another favour to get me back to Brampton. My bus and train fare..."

"No worries." I assured her. We sat silently for some time and I guessed she was thinking of what next to do.

"But..." She looked up like she was thinking and asked: "Did Janet call back? My landlady, I mean?"

I looked at my phone and found no missed call or message. "Did you explain whose phone this was? She may be confused by an unknown number."

"Oh yeah. Silly me. Can I call again? Or let me message her and give her some details as well."

She did that after a few minutes I heard the ping of a reply. It read: 'Oh sorry to hear that Kris! Oh dear! But I am on my way to Montreal to spend a few days with my son. I think I told you. Let me think about this a bit - Janet'

It was the moment an idea popped up in my head. I tempered the awkward inferences by saying: "Let's go up to my place. It's in the building in the next block. We'll get something to eat and then decide. What?" I was acutely conscious that I could not cross the line of taking advantage of a woman in distress. That was disgusting to even think of.

She stood up wordlessly and followed me. It felt like she was thinking of where she'll stay. "Even the damn duplicate is in my desk drawer. Fuck!" She looked at me, thoughtfully. "Do you live alone?"

"No, I have a roommate."

"Boy or girl?" She giggled.

"Man." I joked. "Stefan's a good guy."

Stefan was in the kitchen when we walked in. "Where the fuck were you?" Then he saw Kristine. "Oh sorry!"

Introductions done I gave a quick rundown of the events. We decided to order some food in. Stefan said he already had something that he was reheating. While we waited I pulled out a half-empty bottle of Jack Daniels and poured all of us a drink.

In spite of the unhappy circumstances we can celebrate finding a new friend, I said as we enjoyed the Hakka Chinese dinner we had ordered. We chatted cheerfully while we caught up on each one's studies, life, work and friends. The robbery was forgotten for the moment.

Kristine appeared thoughtful intermittently and understandably so as she had lost important possessions and, I imagined, was wondering about the immediate future. Stefan came up with a timely suggestion. "You know what, I'll go to my friend's place. Kristine, you can stay in my room. If that's OK of course..."

I guess Kristine was a bit stunned to reply immediately. Then she stuttered: "Oh! Oh, thanks. That's awfully nice of you. You sure it's not any trouble? Unless Janet calls with something..."

"I'm Sure." He reassured her and I gave him the best smile of gratitude I could. He winked and went into his room to change sheets and clean it up a bit and we also heard him call his friend. Soon, we said goodnight to him and he left promising any help if required in the morning.

Janet never called.

Kristine got thinking again and asked for my laptop to finish the college fees business that she had actually come for. I logged in and gave it over to her as she mumbled: "I hope I remember all the usernames and passwords."

I left her to work, while I had a quick wash and changed. I slipped into my night shirt and pajama shorts and saw Kristine still on the couch with my laptop on her folded knee.

"You know what? Midnight tonight is the last chance for me to pay the money for this semester. Else I lose six months." She looked with pleading eyes. "Can I borrow $250 from you to pay the disputed amount, please? I can clear the discrepancy with the college, and anyway when I get access to my bank and credit card, I'll pay you back."

Mentally I hesitated a bit but replied immediately. "Sure thing." I said. "Do you want to use my credit card?"

"Please?"

I brought my wallet sat next to her and then went through the online screens for payment and then when we reached the final page, we were required to pay an additional $120 and change towards something else that was mandatory and I thought, what the heck, I had gone this far, and completed the payment.

Kristine leaned against me and hugged me tight, and I felt her softness on my arm for the first time. "You smell so nice," she cooed, "I should have a shower myself. Can I?"

"Of course, you can."

It was the moment I realized that we were building a connection beyond a mere acquaintance. There were subtle hints from her end, and I wanted to ensure that I did not drop any negative vibes even inadvertently. She was a pretty chick if not a knockout beauty. She had modest curves and an attractive face. There were a few facial pimples but that didn't take anything away from her good features. I walked to the wardrobe and picked up my best towel that was freshly laundered with that exquisite fragrance and gave it to her. The towel hung between us as she grabbed me around my waist. "Oh Rishi! You are such a wonderful person. What would I have done without you?" She looked into my eyes and our lips were close. I had never kissed a girl before and that may have been the barrier. We got that close, maybe an inch, and then she withdrew and kissed me on my cheek. "Thanks so much, hon. You are such a rare breed."

"It's a pleasure to help someone like you." Did that sound genuine?

She still had her arms around me, and the thick Turkish towel provided an unwelcome barrier to her body. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She queried with a look that displayed some fear of the answer.

"No."

"Back home in India? I mean, this would be awkward for you if she knows."

"Nope. Do you have one... I mean a boyfriend?"

"No! I broke up with him seven months ago." She smiled cheerfully, but more than that another non-verbal clue of developing closeness.

We separated and she asked me where Stefan's room was and then realizing she had nothing to change into went straight to the bathroom. I called after her telling her where the unused soap and shampoo were, and she thanked me again before shutting the door. My heart was racing egged on by my unused male hormones. I stood rooted to my spot about ten yards away from the washroom and imagined as hard as I could what was going on behind that door. She takes off her dress and underwear and hangs them then another long gap while she is, finding the toiletries stuff and finally the running water. It was music to my ears as I imagined the lucky streams of cool water droplets cascading gently down her curves. I was crazy excited of what had happened so far and aroused thinking of what might occur later. We had the whole night to ourselves! I noticed that a porn movie DVD, with an obvious cover and images, that Stefan had brought, was lying on the buffet. I hid it behind some books in a shelf.

Don't screw this up, I told myself. I waited patiently impatient for her to come out after her shower.

Then she did! And she came out tightly wrapped in the brown towel I had given her. The cleavage of her breasts was delightfully visible above, and the towel reached down to her mid-thigh. She hurried to Stefan's room with arms folded across her chest, her clothes over her arm and her wet hair dangling about. She went in and shut the door.

"Can I have something to wear? A t-shirt or something?" She asked. I noted that she was not asking for anything to wear below.

"Coming!" I replied.

In my closet, I looked for something that would give me a good opportunity to ogle. Why not? I found an old blue Nike Tee with the famous slogan 'Just Do it'. I found the thin fabric suitable. She opened the door to a narrow crack when I knocked, and a naked arm appeared for me to hand over the garment. I can't honestly deny that I wanted a perverted peep. A stifled "Thanks" was heard.

I heard the hair dryer being used. When she showed up in the t-shirt, I produced a slow whistle of appreciation and she stood with a tilted head and open arms pose for me. The looseness and length were ideal to tantalize what lay beneath, while the large neck and arm holes coupled with the above-knee length revealed enough of white creamy flesh. She looked decisively sexy!

"Do you want a coffee or something?" I asked as she sat herself on the sofa.

"No. But another gulp of that Jack Daniels might be good." I poured us a drink each and I sat next to her. "You know, the moment I saw Stefan, I thought you two were partners! He looked gay."

"Not a chance. He has a girlfriend, and he says he is going to move in with her soon." I informed.

"What about you?" I knew that was coming. "You never had a girl?"

"No, never." I confided rather awkwardly. "Our community is rather conventional back home..."

"No, here. You have been here for a year?"

"Just going to be ten months. I am afraid I am not good enough for anyone, I guess." I knew I was fishing and suggesting that I was available at the same time. "I am twenty-two, you know."

"Well, I am thirty-one," I looked wide-eyed and surprised as she didn't look it, "yes, everyone says I look younger. I have had two regular boyfriends and many I was seeing casually before. This city is amazing for its people. I am sure there are girls out there."

"I know, but none for me. I am still a virgin!"

"What?" She displayed genuine shock and then her face melted to sincere concern and even pity. "You are a good-looking guy, tall and slim, and then very kind natured. I don't see a problem. Unless it's in your head."

"Well, I guess there is." I thought that over in my mind. Was there a problem with me? There was a girl I liked from the grocery store I worked at first, called Sonia. She was a Philippine-Arab mix and was a real beauty. We were getting close when suddenly another guy grabbed her. I told her that story. However, I wasn't ready to relate my real love story back home.

"Sorry about that. I think you will get there. I know, if I know men at your age, the male juices must be boiling inside." She giggled her sympathy. "Is there anybody you like now?"

"No. None here."

"So, what do you do to keep yourself happy?" Then, she shocked me. "Where is that porn movie I saw over there?" she pointed to the buffet. "You put it away?" I knew she saw the title and realized it was rated one of the best porn movies ever.

I mumbled sheepishly. "Yes."

"Have you seen it? That one's supposed to be girl friendly."

"No, I haven't. What's girl friendly like?"

"Oh, it's porn with a story, feelings and some quality in cinematography and not overdone with giant penises only."

"Oh!" Now I was embarrassed. "No wonder it was rated high."

"Come on. We have time. We can see it together!" Wow! That took me by complete surprise. If I had any doubts before they all vanished with that sentence. Not even an inexperienced novice like me will not know that seeing a porn movie together is a blatant invitation for more hot stuff. She was hitting on me, and my heart skipped a beat with a warm thrill.

"Err... we can but we have to go to my room. The big monitor and DVD player are hooked up there."

She understood and walked into my bedroom. She sat beside me and with my desk lamp directly above her, I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were pushing against the cotton shirt. She was possibly not wearing a bra. After setting it up I got the movie going. I was kind of nervous and also anxiously excited thinking how this ordinary afternoon had evolved. She spoke with a soft and sweet tone: "I am sorry I used your soap. Didn't feel like opening a fresh one."

I shrugged that off. I did feel another step closer to her, though. This was a very cozy and intimate scene that I had got myself into. It was also quite sudden and unexpected that my excitement was blunted by a rush of events in tandem.

Yes, the movie had a story. Two couples, an older and the other a young, were out on a cruise and the man and women were seducing the younger ones. The tempo was built up with more expressions of feeling and emotions among the four rather than the show of flesh. The older man was first, He kisses and then fondles the younger girl's breasts under her shirt in the evening on an empty deck and then shoves his hand up her skirt and rubs her to an orgasm with the backdrop of the sunset sky of purple and pink. It was as if those colors added to the hue of her ecstasy. Then it was the older woman's turn, and she brought the young guy to the exact same place and while kissing and smooching him all over his face and neck, she zipped him down, pulled his large swollen member out and jerked him off over the railing. I did not miss surreptitiously watching Kristine's expressions. There were none overtly seen but she may have had an ever so faint smile. It was inevitable that the switched partners would have sex in the end. Of course, the full array of foreplay and oral sex was a prelude to all the possible positions for both couples. Realism was sacrificed at the altar of raw carnal visuals. It was kind of tedious in the end, and I saw boredom even in Kristine's face. The cruise ship sailed off into the horizon as the movie ended.

Somehow the sequences of eroticism were too fake, or it seemed that way with the company I had, I failed to be aroused; and this was supposed to be highly rated?

Was she going to start it by getting close to me or touch me? The statement she made immediately afterwards, explained everything and in fact started it all.

"I know why you have no girls, Rishi. Look at you, a girl is with you at your place after dark and we just watched a raw porn movie and you don't even sit close to me." She looked at me with a perplexed look. "Did you like the movie? Was it too false?"

I thought before I answered. "May be the part when the older man rubbed the girl to a climax was the best."

"Yeah, that was nice. Lot of feelings and a genuine desire to be in a zone together." She looked up like she was recollecting. "The girl was beautiful, yeah? Did you like her?"

"Oh, she is an actress and she had to have all the physical attributes. Shapely body and good features all decked up, made up and shaved bald down there."

"Yes, very true. But it is not fashionable anymore to shave your pubes. I am not shaved, you know."

"Ah! Wow!" That was quite an intimate detail being revealed; almost too much information.

It may have been the starved look on my face, but she went: "Do you want to..."

"What?"

"I mean, do you want me to show you?"

I went quiet while the thumping in my chest may have been audible. Never knew that girls were this bold and unashamed. She then stood up and did the sexiest thing ever. She lifted the t-shirt to show me a part of her hairy pussy for a fraction of a second and dropped the shirt down again.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers