The Women of Rishi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dare not ask.

"I am dying to make you happy. I want to kiss you here," she cooed sexily to my joy. I had no response as she looked up at me for any kind of assertion, "OK, then." She convinced herself it seemed. Her lips made a cute little 'O' before they encircled my tip and then gloriously engulfed me. The thrilling signals from my cock were maddeningly exciting. Softness of her mouth and the tickling stimulations from her actively mobile tongue were killing me. I moaned as she moved in and out to simulate intercourse that I had no experience of but could imagine. She slurped and she grunted with each movement. I was almost peeking. I told her. "Then do it to me. Eat me!" She lay back and spread herself again. I didn't know how to start but intuitively I touched the tip of my tongue on her clit. She jumped. "Ooh!" She groaned. "Now you drive yourself with your man brain." She challenged.

I was up for it. I licked her pussy from top to bottom and sucked around her clit area and slipped my tongue in deep into her crevice. The feminine scent grabbed me as the salty taste of her juices took me higher. I started stroking myself as that need prompted me to.

"Here. Bring him to me. I will do it." She offered. Again, her strokes were so stimulating that I was on the verge again.

"I am almost cumming!"

"Don't you dare! You have to fuck me, damn it. You have got me going big time." I stopped and looked for a cue to enter her. "Condom?"

Oh shit! I never thought of that. My brain ran at a hundred miles an hour. "I'll get one in minutes."

I tucked my erection into my shorts pointing upwards under the waist band. That was what I learnt in school. I wore the crushed tee shirt and ran out to the next block. Got a box of 10 condoms by Durex and literally sprinted back.

I panted right into my bedroom to find Kristine still lying naked. "That was fast!"

"Yes. Tells you how much I want to do it."

She tore the condom foil and pulled one out. "Always carry two of these in your wallet. Heard me? Always!" She rolled the condom over my cock with uncanny familiarity and that was another first for me. Then she assumed the sexiest posture in bed. She raised her legs in the air bending her thighs right at the hip, rolling her butt almost off and then spread her thighs wide. Her pussy opened up with those delicious pink folds providing an awesome welcome. "Come on, now. I can't wait."

I threw my clothes away and knelt over her. The desire was pounding in my head in the form of hot blood pulsating from a racing heart. My first effort at insertion got me only to her entrance and no further. I tried to direct my rubber clothed organ with my hand and I failed.

"Go here; back and up!" She impatiently grabbed me and eased me into the most glorious sensation in my life; the feeling of a soft, warm vaginal wall wrapping my throbbing penis. "Now move!" She was ordering again. "Remember my G spot!"

"I'll try." I managed to promise while I started my strokes into her. The feeling was simply indescribable and Kristine had made it even more sensually exciting.

"I think you are there!" She went through breath holding and sighs. "Yes, yes! Suck my boobs. Kiss me. Do something. Do everything!" Her hand crept down to her pussy and started rubbing herself. I went down on her breasts and my hand slipped down and behind her ass to feel and hold it. I hadn't even touched it before. It felt so very smooth. The stimulus overload was killing me.

"I am cumming!" I declared.

"Keep going!" She cried.

I did but the sensation excess was too much to handle for my virgin body. I exploded into her in mighty jerks as she frantically rubbed herself. I forced myself to keep going even after being spent and somehow kept pumping into her till she apparently had another orgasm of moans and body spasms before she calmed down with eyes closed. "Did I come too soon?" I whispered an apologetic question.

"No, you were good! For a first timer you were very good!"

I was proud. I couldn't help Asha creeping into my head again. I was crazy. Could I be doing this to her? With Kristine, was I cheating on her. That was incredibly illogical and silly. I had no claim on Asha, but I have these over the top delusions!

"Was I good for you?" Kristine broke into my bizarre thoughts.

"What a question. You were fabulous and being the first, I have nothing to compare with." I had my archaic doubt. "Am I big enough for you? I mean..."

"What garbage! Size has nothing to do with anything." She brought forth a mocking giggle. "You guys are all obsessed with size. It's the performance and the feelings that go with it, big boy!"

She reached down as if she remembered something. Oh yes, I was still wearing the condom with the little pouch full of my cum. She gently removed it and disposed it in the bin. "He is so sweet and small and can get big and ferocious." She laughed. She then touched my limp dick and took some wetness on her finger and licked it. "Hmmm! Nice!"

Did women really like to taste cum? Would Asha... oh god, again?

Kristine cupped my face in a loving way. Looked into my eyes with genuine gratitude and perhaps even affection. "You have been wonderful to me. Thank you." Her face became even softer with a gentle seductive smile. "Do you want to fuck me again?"

That was the kindest and sexiest question asked of me. It may have not even been a query but a polite request to enter her again. I felt so overwhelmed with a deep connection to this woman I met only hours earlier. She looked so beautiful with her head on the pillow and her hair ruffled. She did have very attractive features. The best response was a kiss; full and fiery on her lips. She responded eagerly.

"I know it may be difficult to do it again." She reached down to fondle me. "Rest for some time and then maybe we can? Oh, you are waking up again! Ha!"

Indeed, I was. The circumstances and the sensual inducement were too powerful for an utter novice like me not to react. "I am getting there again but we can chat for a bit. I know you said I screwed up with Asha. I'd like to know more about that."

"Oh, OK. She is older, right, and experienced. What? married for over a decade? May have had other men too. So, she is not looking for a quick bang. She is past that stage and also a woman. She needs a reason to fuck not only a place."

"What would that be?"

"I don't know her at all but if I think through a female mind, she would look for a connection and respect from the man, then the conditions like a good time and a conducive atmosphere and then she would expect to be worked on with stuff like compliments and non-sexual touches. You got to the connection stage but not sure whether you got the conditions figured."

"I was in her house alone and she was confiding in me about the bad experience the previous day." I had obviously believed that I had arrived at the optimal moment.

"She was dealing with an assault, for god's sake. She was traumatized. That wasn't a good time."

"Oh, I see." I was replaying the events and what Kristine said was making sense.

"And declaring your love for her was not on. You see, love is a very big deal. It has connotations of semi permanency and commitment. She may have been worried about that or dwelt on the impossibilities of a long relationship and doubted your intentions." This woman sounded very wise and sensible. She was not only sexy and attractive, she was also a competent counsellor and mentor. Putting it bluntly she was a good seduction coach! She looked thoughtfully. "Why do you like her so much. She is quite a bit older."

"I know. If you are asking me if this is love, it probably is and she is beautiful and sexy and smart and..."

"Oh, I know. I know. Look at it from her point of view."

I remembered the picture I had of her with me and pulled out my phone to show it to her. She looked at it for a while and zoomed in for detail.

"Good lord! She is lovely. She looks even younger than me! And looks like an Indian actress." She kept scanning for, I didn't know what. "Don't believe she is in her forties. Pretty well endowed too."

"She is everything you say and more." I confirmed. "May be when I go back home I may have the experience to get her into my world." I had to think about her age for a moment. Yes, she was older and there was no real future in a long association; socially or in her perspective. Am I thinking of only sex? I had to clear my brain of all the noise and be sure of what I am thinking.

I was day dreaming and Kristine brought me back. "Stop thinking about her. Now it's time for more action," she turned over and stuck her ass out to reveal her wonderful posterior and her love crack from a totally different perspective. "come on, lover boy, take me from here."

I didn't find that position appealing or even comfortable, but Kristine convinced me that it was the more biologically correct way to copulate. She reminded me about the condom again and when that was done I tried to penetrate her. There was a lot to adjust on our individual heights and the angles and so on but I somehow managed and she let off a deep sigh when I hit home.

I started to move and slipped out a few times before she said: "Stay behind but we'll do it lying down." My front was against her back and her hair tickled my neck as we lay on our side in the 'spoons' position. That was much better and I could play with her boobs and even finger her clit while I delivered my ardent lovemaking. I ran my fingers on her round butt and appreciated how sexy it was as it bounced off me rhythmically. The flesh quivered enticingly with each stroke.

I wondered if I had hit her G spot and I asked. I fervently tried to direct my thrusts towards the area where she taught me where that might be.

"It's OK. I feel good! I am not even sure but it is fucking nice!" She sighed and panted.

It was a long session as my refractory period was taking its toll on the time required to hit the peak. I got there, sure enough and I made sure she hit the top too with the help of her finger rubbing. Again, quite unprovoked I thought of Asha and wondered how this might be with her. I imagined I was into her for a moment and that's when I got close. The ecstasy was great though, while I wondered what Kristine would have said if she knew I was thinking of another woman. People always say that the first one was the absolute best. I wasn't quite sure about that.

She turned towards me and sealed my lips with another deeply sensual kiss. We kissed so long that we actually fell asleep in each other's arms and with our naked bodies pressed together. It was the most peaceful and serene sleep ever. I woke up to find her still facing me with her arm thrown across me. Her beautiful face was half covered with her hair. I kissed her lips and her eyes fluttered open and she smiled. I felt a wetness between my thighs and I realized I hadn't removed the condom and there was a spillover. I pulled it off and disposed of it. She saw that and giggled.

It was morning already and I had stuff to do. So did she. We hurriedly got out of bed, washed and started dressing.

Unexpectedly she stepped up to me cradling my face in her hands affectionately and gave me a kiss. She popped the question again. "Do you want to meet again?"

I looked hesitantly at her while pulling up my pants. She took that as a maybe.

She knelt before me and pulled down my underwear and delivered a wet, noisy, slurpy kiss-suck on my limp penis. "Thanks for all you did to help me through this ordeal and also this little monster of yours for making me happy!"

"Believe me the pleasure was all mine." I was being truthful. "Thanks for happening to me."

She scribbled her cell phone number and her address, then remembered. "Oh, I need some money to get back, please."

I thought for a while and ordered an Uber to her home. "You go back in comfort, sweetie. You had enough to go through. I hope we can meet again!"

We hugged and she left and I hurried on my way to work soon after her.

[to be continued]