The Women of Rishi Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting the Best.
7.4k words
4.6
808
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

This is my story of gaining informed and insightful maturity. The changes to where I am now were as a result of a great deal of chance combined with the mentoring of a few. My contribution to my own education was only to be receptive to an intelligent instruction. There was minimal cleverness or inspired moves on my part except of those that were made unconsciously through sheer masculine instinct.

I figured my learning would be instructive to others like me. It might be entertaining to a few as well.

I was due to fly back to Toronto, Canada after my short but eventful vacation. Meeting my family and friends again was nice. Spending a night with my dearest Asha was simply exhilarating. I had to now focus back on my career and work. I needed to make myself viable in a new place.

I had transformed myself into a confident young man, I thought. I had made some considerable headway with women, as well. I needed to be balanced and focused on my future.

A Flight and a Hiatus before a Phone Call

Flying back to my new home was very exciting too. This, even if I had an awesome time with Asha, my love; a woman much older but so passionate. My new home was in, arguably the best city in the world. That was the excitement.

I sat in the Kochi airport in the departure lounge when a beautiful young girl strolled past me, wheeling a piece of hand luggage. Her high heels clicked stylishly on the marble floor as she found a seat adjacent to me but separated by a broad side table. She was in a pair of tight gray pants and a navy-blue jacket. Her face was radiant with wonderfully sculptured features topped with glossy black hair, combed back and tied in a loose ponytail. Wow, this is some woman, I thought. Was she a model or actress of some sort? Unlikely, I decided, as she was with me in economy class.

We were all waiting for the 9:40 AM flight to Dubai on Emirates airlines. It was only 8:05 AM and there was more than an hour and a half to kill. My occasional glances to my right found the girl deeply engrossed in, what else but her phone. The stolen glimpses of her posture and crisp appearance, suggested to me that she could be the daughter of someone working in Dubai or perhaps a young wife. Urgh! Signs of marriage related jewelry were happily missing, though!

As has been in the last few months, lady luck shone a bright light on me again. The girl dropped a half-filled bottle of water from the side table that rolled towards my feet. I jubilantly picked it up and handed it over and received a word of gratitude that was garnished with a smashing smile. She was blessed with wonderfully even teeth, I noted.

"You're welcome." I smiled back, wondering how to keep the conversation going.

She went back to her phone.

"You live in Dubai?" I didn't mind if it sounded silly but I had to get that in before too much time would require another legitimate conversation starter.

"No. I am just transiting."

"Oh! Then where to?"

"Toronto."

"Oh, that's where I am headed too." I gulped and saw there was no excitement from my co-passenger. "So, you live there?"

"No, this is my first visit. I am going on a student visa."

"Wow! What are you going to study? I did the same, you know? I do a few odd jobs now while trying to get certified as a pharmacist."

"Oh yeah? I am a nurse!" She warmed up, acknowledging that we were in the same field of healthcare, and told me her story. Her name was Suja Philips she had finished her BSc in Nursing and had completed her internship and two years of experience and she was going to take a course in Health Informatics at a community college. She would then work towards nursing licensing; pretty much the route taken by most in healthcare. She was single. Her uncle lived in Toronto and would pick her up and she would stay with his family. Bad news!

After being with older women and even having sex with them, this was a rather refreshing and appropriate change. This girl was certainly a prospective catch and, my god, she was gorgeous. I found that she was in seat 26B and I was in 27C on the flight and we agreed we would ask for a switch and it worked! We got the last row, 50A and 50B, a cozy two-seater in the Boeing 777. The woman at the counter couldn't fix our Dubai to Toronto seats, though. All considered it was a brilliant launch to the return from my vacation.

We got to know each other quite well and we carried on pleasant and informative conversations about life in Canada, interests, family and careers. I learnt she likes to stitch and sew and watched tennis and cricket and enjoyed a lot of movies of all genres. I took some important cues out of the Kristine book and praised her when the opportunity arose. I let her know she was well balanced and looking at a bright future. There was also a healthy spattering of jokes that we laughed over when we ate. Even though there was incredible array of screen entertainment available, we mutually decided to spend time chatting.

Then we dozed off, with our shoulders touching, embracing new found familiarity, and Suja actually unknowingly leaned her head on my shoulder for a good fifteen minutes before she woke up with some awkwardness. I smelt her wonderfully silky hair and thinking, life is good!

It was a right moment to pay her a physical compliment and I praised her charming, elongated dimple that appeared on her right cheek when speaking or smiling. Her face was incredibly smooth and regular and it looked like she took care of herself pretty diligently. I had earlier noted her womanly shapes when she slipped out of her coat. She had disappointingly small breasts but wide hips with a chunky butt. She even mentioned it when I moved to let her pass to use the washroom. She said: "I have these big 'hips' and it's hard to squeeze past," with a girlish giggle.

Overall the long-haul flight time was consumed by cultivating a friendship. I believed the feelings were mutual. Suja, at no time was unconnected or disinterested in what we spoke about or did. There was a fifteen-hour layover in Dubai and normally that would be excruciatingly tedious even in a plush airport, but I had good company and I looked forward to it.

Another thought jumped up in my excited and over eager mind. This was the most private zone we were in and we probably wouldn't get another chance to be thus isolated. To the right was the galley, and the left was the window and no one seated behind us. I waited for her to smile and when her dimple appeared I moved across the armrest and kissed her cheek.

"I couldn't help it. That dimple is killing me!"

She kept smiling and looking at me. "Do you always kiss passengers seated next to you?" At least, there was no overt rebuke.

"No, only beautiful ones!" We were still looking at each other and the smile was replaced by another indescribable expression. We glanced to see that no one was around in the aisle. We got closer and closer. Our faces were inches apart and our eyes fluttered shut. I tasted her sweet lips. She did respond hesitantly. Another soul-searching look was exchanged and the next kiss was full of feeling and involved my right arm moving across to her neck, while her left-hand fingers touched my face. She had a blanket thrown over her chest, rather conveniently and I crept under it to gently squeeze her breast. I searched for her nipple and when I thought I had found it, I gave it the ever so soft thumb and fore-finger massage.

Her hand came down on my arm with an apparent signal to stop. "Hey!" That was certainly a cautionary act but the smile was back. "Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?"

"Am I? You have lovely little boobies."

"Rubbish!" I didn't know what that meant but the mood was transformed into one demanding some restraint. There were no bad feelings, though and our conversation continued with warmth for a while. Then she dropped the bomb. "I need to tell you this in case I have been giving you the wrong impression. I am engaged!"

"What?"

"Yes!"

"Is it the traditional type or the modern? I mean, did your parents bring this on or you fell in love?" I knew the common way you get hooked in our part of the world. Why, even I was at risk.

"He is a doctor at the same hospital I studied and worked so I knew him only by sight. Yes, my parents and his parents spoke. Then we met and I liked him."

I was surprised that such a beautiful girl would be left alone without anyone falling for her. I asked.

"Yeah there were a few that were interested. None that I liked."

That put an end to my plans and I came to terms with that with some sadness. She was a good-looking girl and a great conversationalist. I could fall in love! That was not to be.

The stopover at Dubai and the flight to Toronto was rather uneventful even though we managed to wrangle adjoining seats. In conversations that hinted on a long platonic friendship rather than a romantic association, we covered many topics including survival and entertainment in a foreign country nuances of thriving in a competitive big city.

Finally, after exchanging email addresses, my phone number and promises that she would call me when she got a local cell connection, with a cursory hug, she walked through the sliding exit gates from the baggage claim area.

That, I told myself, was that.

After some introspection, I concluded that I should work to bolster my career. These were the exact pieces of advice I had given Suja and I needed to practice what I had preached. So, I got myself into full throttle studies towards my licensing, got myself another twenty hours a week data entry job to add to my regular and a weekend job of eight hours over Saturday and Sunday. In addition, I squeezed in driving classes. As fall went through with its enchanting colors and touched the beginning of a crisp winter, I patted myself on my back for putting aside wayward thoughts and placing myself on my way to independence and financial freedom.

A slightly older man called Craig Whittle, who worked at the pharmacy became a good buddy. He grew up in a farm an hour or so out of the city and told me wonderful stories of animals and work in the farm. More importantly, he was a very popular person and as he dealt with many transactions related to his farm produce and consumables. He had important contacts and a remarkably wide sphere of influence. He was to have an impact in my life later.

Winter came and went and it was almost at the end of spring and I had completed most of my exams and obtained my driving license and earning some good money, I managed the apartment alone. Stefan had moved out. I also bought my first car, a preowned Kia Forte. Life was good.

My only deviation from my new found focus on my career was a few messages from Asha, back home. They were quite benign and never touched on the passion we shared. The usual stuff was exchanged and I detected in her tone a desire to steer away from any of the secrets we shared. I made the move by asking if she ever thought of the night of passion we enjoyed. As expected the reply was tardy and cryptic. 'Happiness is what we find for ourselves and is sometimes an illusion, especially when the one you adore is gone!' she said. Whether that was in reference to me or her husband I couldn't tell.

I didn't let that go. 'You were so beautiful that night and being inside you and merged with your soul was heavenly and I can't get it out of me.' I replied.

Again, that delay and she messaged: 'Don't embarrass me, please!'

I marveled at the huge differences between the two women I had been intimate with. Was there something to learn from these two? Possibly.

Out of the blue I found a notification of an e-transfer into my bank account, that required a code. The attached message explained it all. It was Kristine; long lost coach Kristine! She had profuse apologies as she got busy with work and studies and she changed her phone after the theft and she had rounded up what she owed me to send $500. I thanked her and we got talking.

Of course, she wanted to know about Asha and I told her; embellished with all the details partly in gratitude for the guru that Kristine was to me in the relationship department. She was overjoyed for me of course and asked me the typical female question as how Asha was to fuck. Translation of that was if she, Asha was better than herself, Kristine.

I had the answer. "Of course, Kristine, sweetheart, you were my first and there can never be another. You popped my cherry and that is a unique kind of pleasure, isn't it?"

She went quiet and I couldn't fathom why.

"Can I Facetime you? I want to see you."

"Sure." The enthusiasm was back. When we connected, I saw her seated on her bed in a loose whiteish top and pink shorts. She wasn't made up like I last saw her but her face was as pretty as I remembered.

"Wow! You look sexy."

"No! I haven't even combed my hair."

Seeing her like that and remembering the last time I was with her and imagining another session with her, my cock stirred. I was without sex for a while after a rather rollicking start. "Show me your body, sweetie." She moved the phone up and down to show her curves but I detected a slight reluctance. Nevertheless, she did move over her curves, of her boobs and her hips and her ass. "Is anyone there?"

"No. But listen, Rishi. I have a boyfriend now."

"Oh!" This was another rude setback for me after the brief Suja episode.

"It's fine. Paul wouldn't mind, I think if we spoke." She was still navigating her mounds with various viewing angles. I began stroking myself gently. Even though it was beyond the view of the camera, Kristine was smart enough to detect the unmistakable body movement. "Do you want to jerk off? I don't think it is wrong. I haven't done it for a while and I am horny too. Paul has been on night shift for three weeks."

Without a word I pulled my dick out and started stroking. I noticed she had her hand into her shorts and the unmistakable rubbing movement was evident.

"Show me." She sounded excited. I brought the phone down. "You want to see mine?"

"Yes, please."

She brought the view between her thighs and opened up to give me a porn clip view of her fingers working on her clit. Her pussy lips bulged on either side with the stroking and I noted that she was less bushy. She may have done some clipping. I also moved my phone down to show me working on myself. We went into mutual moans and then she stopped for a while when her pussy filled the screen and when she went back into action, I saw that she had removed a ring with a pink stone on one of her fingers. I knew what that meant. She was worried that I might be recording her! She was clever and realized that she had a rather questionable opinion of me.

I climaxed first and she followed a few minutes later. I enjoyed my first phone sex. "Show me your cum." She asked.

I picked up some crumpled tissue. "It's all in there. You can't see much."

"Oh, you should get some dark tissue!" She laughed. "That was nice. Sorry we can't see each other again; at least not like the last time. You know, boyfriend and all."

"I understand." I submitted, rather sadly. After a few more pleasantries we said bye and she went out of my life for good. I, however, was thankful to Kristine, my sex coach for all that she had done to me also breaking into my dry period now, although it was one that I inflicted on myself for professional and personal gain. I was getting settled now and I thought I must be on the lookout for some nice chicks for some amorous fun.

How to Unhappen an Event

Good old Craig, my friend brought in an opportunity. It was not one of the regular kind. He said he wanted to talk to me at coffee time and when we sat opposite each other in the cafeteria, and what he told me gave me an instant jaw drop!

His friend who was in advertising, was looking for a young South Asian, six-footer, smart looking and intelligent to work on a commercial video clip for a holiday rental cottage. He wanted a non-professional to keep the costs manageable, to work over a weekend with transport, board and lodging provided and he would pay good money. Before I got too far ahead with my internal celebration I took measure of the situation.

"Look Craig, thanks for thinking of me. Really appreciate your confidence in me. But I don't have any of those attributes. I am not six feet tall and everything else. The only qualifier is that I am a South Asian!"

"Na! What are you? Five-eleven at least?" I nodded. "The rest is fine. I will vouch for you. Darren will be OK with you for sure."

I gulped my thrill and struggled to conceal it. "I guess it would be a good break, but..."

"He'll talk to you on the details. If you are agreeable I'll let him know."

I agreed and for the rest of the day, I had nothing else on my mind. I was going to act! Will I fall short of expectations? Oh gosh! I guess I had to wait for this Darren guy to call.

He called a day later and explained that it would be a clip less than a minute long but we had to travel to the location in Bruce Peninsula, about four hours away and do filming the whole of Saturday, stay overnight and return the next day. He had to see me, of course, and texted a city downtown address and a date. It was a bit tough to get off work for the afternoon but after much haggling I wrangled a half day from the pharmacy.

All that was absolutely worth it as a number of positives were achieved. First when I reached the waiting room, I saw Sonia, my former work colleague, there. We were both surprised to see each other and even more so when we learnt we were there for the same thing!

"Hey, what a wonderful way to meet!" She greeted me warmly and I reciprocated suitably.

She looked quite different from what she was when we worked together. She was slimmer and had that trendy undercut hairdo, a nose ring and a few tattoos that I did not remember seeing earlier. She remained very beautiful, though, pretty faced, sexy shaped and overtly friendly. Her Asian features and complexion came through her Philippino mother while her Arab Egyptian genes from her father, might have sculptured in some fulsome curves. Quite an attractive package she was, except that when I had a crush on her more than a year earlier, she was grabbed by another guy.

We exchanged a few updates before she was called in by Darren. She was out in about ten minutes or so carrying a folder and with a winsome smile of success. She gave me a thumbs up sign. "I am in! The guy is very sweet and the deal is great."

My turn came and Sonia said she'll wait for me till I was done. I walked into a rather cramped office and a tall gawky man in a gray jacket held his thin hand out to me for a surprisingly warm handshake. "Darren Mattingly." He introduced himself, "Craig told me about you. Please sit down."

He confirmed all that I was told and even though I had no experience he somehow concluded that I was good enough for the shoot. We were to leave on a Saturday early morning by a bus with the entire crew and equipment. Papers were signed and a neatly printed document of what I needed to bring was handed over.

He also asked me for a favor of sorts. He wanted me to recommend another young Indian woman with a presentable personality and attractive looks to do a very minor role. I said I would think about it and Suja Phillips' name popped up in my head. I told him I may have one and we decided on the next steps of introductions and interviews. He reminded me that the time was short. I contacted Suja the same day to make her the offer.

Suddenly my head was spinning with so much happy stuff, that I hardly comprehended my good fortune. That was also going to be my birthday weekend. Boy, when it rains joyous drops, it pours!

The next few days were filled with preparations for the weekend getaway amidst my regular work obligations. Suja called me to say that she had met with Darren and that he thought she was a pro! She certainly groomed herself like one. So, Sonia, Suja and I were all set and I was super excited to be with these girls; with a few lingering doubts, though. Sonia was with someone and I wasn't sure if that was on or not and I had already heard from Suja that she was engaged.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers