The Women of Rishi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here we are in a thirty-seater bus, in the back row with me in the middle and Sonia occupying the window seat. The late spring chill at five in the morning, kept us huddled together. Then, each girl wanted to know how I knew the other. I began about my previous colleague, Sonia and how she was swept away by this guy. Sonia interrupted to say that they had broken up, much to my acute interest. The Suja saga was a simple chance meet and I told it like it actually transpired. I skipped the kissing and boob squeeze part for obvious reasons. Now, I was quite happy with my predicament, plonked between two beautiful chicks with our shoulders rubbing joyfully. Sonia was the more indulgent as she leant towards me more and touched my arm and my knee while speaking. There was also an ostensibly accidental brushing of Sonia's magnificent breast on my receptive arm! I was, in fact, more attracted to Suja even though I knew she was hitched to some unknown dude in another part of the world.

As that stuck at the top of my brain I asked. "How is your fiancé?"

"Oh, that didn't work out." My eyes lit up, hopefully not visibly.

"What happened?"

"Oh, he was having something going with another doctor woman and our friends heard about it. My parents called it off after talking to me." Was that music to my ears or what! She even smiled with that lovely linear dimple giving me another look at her gloriously pretty set of teeth. After all, this was going to be a splendid birthday getaway. From where I started a few months ago as a half-baked virgin, now I am sitting with two sexy women going out of town for the weekend. This being work, I was even being paid for it!

What kind of a heavenly miraculous coincidence that both these chicks had dumped their partners just before this trip? It was unbelievable and I was incredibly fortunate.

To sum up the entire scene, the bus was filled with the film shooting crew; the usual peripherals, I guess, whom we were not introduced to, being totally uninitiated novices. There was another truck load of equipment possibly, that accompanied us. About halfway on our trip a smart middle-aged man in a leather cowboy hat, who called himself the director and introduced himself as Sean Gander-Brown gathered some of us together to one part of the bus and told us the proposed various scenes. We were joined by another rather attractive large man of African descent and a beautiful blonde lady. There were two children about eleven or twelve, who were possibly their kids. These were the additional actors we presumed. The scenes were to be on the beach and in the cottage. We, Sonia, Suja and I were to be in the cottage only. Sonia and I were a guest couple and Suja was the owner-host of the cottage. What surprised us was that the whole finished clip was going to be only forty seconds!

As tedious as the 'takes' were explained, the actual action, when we reached the location, was even more painful and boring. Repeats and re-repeats were the order of the day. It was only scenes of we, being welcomed by our host, Suja and we enjoying the kitchen and living room with all the amenities being advertised. We were given a break after lunch as they moved over to the beach to film the other family. The crew returned to film a barbecue and campfire at night. Sonia looked awesome in her bikini bottom and tank top and Suja in her tiny shorts and tight t-shirt, looked fabulous too. If not for the constant requirement to act in a certain way, say the scripted words with the attached emotion and put on particular facies as directed by Sean, I would have been sexually excited with my two delicious companions.

All that was to end with dinner and we were free of any acting duties. It was getting chill outside as well. We were in a warm three-bedroom cottage and each of us had our own private space. We however gathered in the living area and started drinking. We downed a few slugs of vodkas, bourbons and wines, when the tongues got slippery with alcoholic lubrication and the brains were stimulated with a buzz.

"You know, Rishi," began Sonia, "when we were at Martin's Convenience..."

"I never worked there." I protested wondering where she got that from.

"Oh, was it at that Drug Store, then?" She slurred on.

"Yeah, down College Street."

"Yes, may be," Sonia looked at Suja, "this guy kind of liked me!" she giggled. "It was a cozy place and only a few of us and, yeah. Right, Rishi?"

"Yeah, you were nice and we were friends." I needed to keep myself dignified to stay in Suja's sights.

"Ha! Only that? You wanted to fuck me!"

Suja's head fell into her hands.

"No, fucking way!" I protested. "What, are you drunk?"

"No, I am not." She looked straight and acted dead sober. "I know you hadn't screwed anyone. You were green."

"Sonia! You are embarrassing Suja." As true as that statement might have been, I realized that we were now quietly slipping into sleezy territory. Maybe I should slide with the mood. There was no word or posture in protest from Suja. So, what the heck! "Besides, things may have changed now. I may not be that green." I tried a feeble comeback.

"Really? You seeing anybody now?"

"Nope."

"Hey, look at it this way. You are here with two pretty girls and the whole night ahead of you. So..."

She was right. I glanced at Suja and she was still looking down. She was not a regular drinker and the two glasses of wine may have been giving her more than a breezy buzz. I said nothing. The conversation meandered to other mundane stuff; life in the big city, immigrants' challenges, diversity, discrimination, personal success stories and regrets, clubs and parties, food and travel, and of course relationships. We had occasional swigs from our bottles but I thought we had our levels well under control. While just noticing that Sonia actually held her drinks well, she sort of signaled to Suja and they both rose to their feet. They grabbed me by my arm, one on each side, pulled me up and walked me into the master bedroom. I followed quite bewildered but I would be lying if I said I was not excited.

At the foot of the huge bed, there was a small table and on it a cake. There was an unlit candle on it.

"Happy birthday, Rishi!" Suja joined her in wishing me and I just realized it was midnight and it was my birthday! They sang 'Happy Birthday', lit the candle and I blew it out, cut the cake and got real tight hugs from both the girls. We had a healthy slice of the chocolate coffee cake which was incredibly delicious.

"How did you know?" I asked. "I mean, that it was my birthday? And the cake?"

"Of course, from Facebook, silly and look," Sonia explained and held up her phone, "there're so many wishes already on your timeline. We got one of the prop boys to get the cake from the local Walmart."

"Ah!" I was touched. "Thanks."

"What do you want as a gift?" Sonia cooed sexily. She was at her flirtatious best.

"What?" I said softly. A little tingle of excitement crept up my spine.

"There are two girls here, right? Can't you think of something to do?" my heart beat even faster, "This is your chance!" Sonia winked. "How do you like to kiss us?"

"I am going to sleep, I think." A blushing Suja declared.

I said nothing as I didn't know what she meant. I wore that blank expression and uttered a "Wow!"

"OK, goodnight. I am going to bed." Suja repeated and suppressed a yawn.

"No, stay with us. We will put him to bed. After all it's his big day." Sonia held Suja's arm and shoved her onto the huge bed. She fell onto the plush mattress and stayed there.

"Hey! How rude!" She growled.

Sonia stood next to me and said: "Watch this," to Suja and then snaked her arms around my neck and wit spirits in our breaths, she kissed me right on my lips. It was quick and she looked to observe my expression of shock and pleasure and went for the kill again. This time our tongues met and there was much passion as our eyes shut to feel it in our bones while I could almost hear the alcohol slosh in our brains. "Happy birthday, sweetie. Now it's Suja's turn!" She gestured to her. She took a neat sip from the bottle of vodka on the nightstand.

I moved over to my bourbon and took a healthy swig myself, when Sonia pushed me onto the bed next to Suja.

"Now, kiss! Come on!"

That was not too difficult as months earlier I had done exactly that. Surprisingly Suja hardly objected. She lay still when I took her lips and within seconds she actually curled her arms around my neck. It was a kiss with some feeling if not overt passion. We smiled at each other, covertly remembering the last time on the flight.

Sonia knelt on the bed and her top rode upwards revealing a part of a tattoo on her left lower abdomen. I remembered Kristine's lesson of me not keeping the mood alive and the parable of the bottle full of good drink with no glass to pour it into. I acted. "Hey, that tattoo on your tummy," it was a girl with wings reaching up to a few butterflies," what is that girl standing on?"

Sonia knew that I was moving into that cozy zone of intimacy. "Yeah right! You want to see my pussy. Just say so!" It was true that she needed to pull her bikini bottom down. She pouted her lips sexily, winked and pulled the left side lower.

The girl in the colored tattoo stood on a flower, but that ceased to be my focus. I saw her pussy, shaved, bald and smooth. I pretended to shift my focus on the tattoo. "What's with the girl on a flower with wings?" I asked.

"It's me with the wings of freedom and reaching for my butterfly dreams." She explained.

"And the flower you are standing on?"

"I am not telling. Go figure!"

"Oh!" It must be something erotically suggestive as it was in her groin area going down to her upper thigh.

"OK, now you wanted to see my pussy and I sho...showed it and you have to pay a price." Her sly and naughty grin soaked with booze, made me think. She was more than slightly drunk, and I was too.

"You have to eat me!" I almost passed out. Yeah, come on!" She straddled me and had her smooth pubis against my face. The proximity, the view of her most intimate folds and the entrancing girl aroma prodded me to reach for her with my lips. I licked, sucked and drank from her pot with oozing wetness. I had imbibed too much of booze and wondered how much I would enjoy this. After my previous two encounters, a shaved cunt was something of a novelty and I remembered Kristine saying that it was out of fashion.

Suja must have been lying to my left but I hardly noticed her in my drunkenness. I kept licking Sonia and inserting my tongue into her. I think I heard her moan. I vaguely remembered my clothes being taken off and my cock being fondled and even jerked. Then I felt softness around my dick like it was being sucked. Everything was in a swirl around me. Nothing seemed real. I felt soft feminineness touching me and on me. I imagined that I saw Sonia's pussy with some hair now! My eyelids were drooping and I was about to pass out. The taste of fuming whiskey was regurgitating up to my throat. In all this, I also felt some pleasure; a feeling of heightening excitement and fulfillment. I remembered nothing else as I must have passed out.

The next thing I knew it was morning and I woke up with some elation of vague recollections of the exploits the night before. There was someone to my left under the quilt. That was Suja and I gently lifted the cover to see that she was naked! Her awesome ass was towards me. I felt a gentle prod on my right and I turned and saw that Sonia was awake. She hushed me with a finger across her lips. Remembering her straddling me and the intimacy thereof, I looked under the covers on her side and saw her naked as well. There was that mischievous smile on her beautiful lips. Then I looked down and had a shock of the weekend.

I was wearing a condom and it looked and felt like it was full!

Sonia suppressed laughter as she spotted the surprise in my eyes. She whispered into my ear: "You don't remember? You fucked Suja!"

"What?" I whisper yelled.

"Shsh...! Yes, you did. You were smashed weren't you. It's all blown out of your mind."

"Really?" I was astonished as I was disappointed that I couldn't enjoy the moment if, indeed it was true.

Sonia got very close to me to whisper into my ear. She, ostensibly did not want Suja to wake up. Her soft body was pressed against me now. "You were licking me pretty good and I got you to take off all your clothes and I returned you the favour. You had the sexiest moans when I sucked you. That turned Suja on. She was so horny that I asked her to strip and suck you but she refused. Do you remember what happened next?"

"Nope, nothing at all."

Suja stirred in her sleep and turned a bit but was still facing away.

"OK, drunken ass! You helped her take off her clothes and you screwed her!"

"No way! I don't recollect anything. And the condom?"

"You pulled it out of your wallet, stupid. You took two for some reason and the other is under your pillow. Look." I did find one more there in its wrapper. "And who the fuck is Kristine?"

"Oh, a friend of sorts. Why?"

"You said that my pussy was like a baby's and looking at Suja's, that unshaven is in fashion and Kristine told you so."

"Oh my god. I won't get drunk ever again!"

"OK, now that's done. Let me get that condom off you." She picked up some tissues and gently pulled the condom off me without spilling the juice within. She got rid of it and then held my penis and it began stirring to life again. "I was left out, you know. I thought you got the second condom to fuck me and you didn't" She gently rubbed and fondled me. "You were big and beautiful yesterday. I think you are getting there now. Can you fuck me? I am terribly horny!"

"I would love to. She?" I pointed in Suja's direction.

"She's asleep and if she wakes, let her watch. Tit for tat." She got serious. "Now, don't let me sound like a slut. I am sure you want it too. You always wanted to fuck me ever since we met."

"OK. You are very sexy. I admit." I turned and kissed her. There was deep passion and a lot of feelings with a sense of connection. There was stale booze in her breath. I was confused. Did I like her better than Suja?

We were still very quiet. "Let me get on top of you. I will do it like a woman and avoid too much of movement. She was quickly onto me in an agile flip. She tore the condom foil and had it on me in a few seconds. She held my cock and guided it in. Somehow Sonia felt more roomier inside but she had a healthy grip on me to get me going. She began her movements and inevitably Suja woke and turned towards us.

"Oh gosh!" She covered her eyes and turned away again. "Where are my clothes?"

"You don't need clothes now. Stay here. I watched you yesterday. Now it's your fucking turn."

We heard her grunt but stayed where she was as Sonia accelerated. I reached out to her and held Suja's shoulder. "Do you remember last night?"

"Yes, I do." The words were muffled under the sheets. "I am ashamed of my behavior."

"Tell me what I did."

"Shut up and concentrate here." Sonia interjected between her slightly labored breathing. "I will tell you. I saw it all." She took a break to give herself some rapid strokes that felt awfully good. "She was lying on her side and you just lifted her left thigh and bang, you entered her. It was quite expertly done, really. It genuinely looked like you too had done it before!"

"This is my first time." Suja muttered.

"Really!" Sonia teased. "The first time there is some pain, you know."

Suja giggled. "But I have had stuff in me."

"Oh!" We both went together and laughed.

In my rather limited experience with women I had never done it side on, so that was new to me. Quite surprisingly, there were two previous episodes where the woman was on top. This was the third. A rather unusually large percentage of man being under! In some amazement I realized that I had not done too badly when I was pretty badly drunk!

Sonia was galloping along and I was slowly climbing up to a climax. "Oh, fuck! It's so good!" I declared.

"Yes! You are big and hard and deep. Oh god!" I felt her hand going between us to rub herself. "Come on Suja! Don't lie there like a log. Join us. Rub me. Fondle his balls. Give him your tits!"

I tugged on Suja's shoulder and she relented and turned towards me. Her small breasts touched my arm. Her nipples were pointed like she was ready. I put my arm around her and hugged her to me. She didn't do any of the suggested activities by Sonia. I bent down past Sonia's armpit to reach Suja's breasts. She somehow understood and brought it up to my lips. I drank with great desire as the waves of a climax were climbing up from my pelvis. Why not? I was with two beautiful nude women invoking a million volts of man-pleasure in my brain.

I announced my ejaculation and when I finished saying it twice I exploded with a low-pitched moan. I still kept my lips on her nipple and both girls reacted with different sounds of pleasure. It was a wholesome experience of fulfillment and I intentionally prolonged it for good measure.

Sonia rolled off me and again quite skillfully and dutifully removed my loaded condom to get rid of it. Suja watched with some fascination. We then relaxed for a few minutes when there was a knock on the front door.

It must be our breakfast being delivered. I had to go instead of the girls, so I just quickly pulled on my shorts. A very young girl whom I had never seen, pushed in a trolley with the food. I thanked her and went back to the room when I saw Suja just getting off the bed to find her clothes.

She held a pillow in front of her in modesty. That's Suja, I thought, even after spending the whole night nude in bed with me and after fucking me. I walked up to her and pulled the pillow away. She smiled shyly with that dimple but did not resist. I looked up and down at her nudity for the first time; at least consciously.

Sonia chipped in from behind. "She has the sexiest butt I have seen." She declared. "Wow! What I would give to have one like that!" Yes, I had noted that earlier. Now looking at her frontal view, I confirmed the smallness of her tits but they were not in any way unattractive. They were cute and pointed but didn't match the rest of her delightful curves, for volume. She was plumper than Sonia yet remained within the range of shapeliness. Her arms, belly and thighs were nicely feminine and supple looking. Down below, her pubes we adorned by a well-groomed thatch of hair; adequately luxuriant but not overtly so.

She kept smiling coyly as I devoured her with my eyes. To hug and kiss her was the most appropriate thing to do and I did. I sent my hands to cup her awesome behind and felt her fullness with glee.

"Are you starting something more? Again?" Sonia demanded.

We separated. We needed to have breakfast and leave soon with the entourage.

I had another private moment with Suja and I asked her about the night. Her face adorned that same dimply smile and asked: "What do you think?"

"You know, I was dead drunk and I don't remember. I only knew when Sonia told me."

"I don't know if you are lying. You were so purposeful." Sonia searched my face.

"No, honestly. I may have been under control at the moment, but I do not recall a thing."

When I explained how much I actually remembered and all what Sonia reminded me, Suja said: "She... she did oral on you and that scene and the sounds were really erotic. I got pulled in."

"Nice! Would you do that with me again?" I asked fearing a rebuke, but I was surprised by her answer.

"Er... it's unlikely!"

Those last words hung in my cranium on the uneventful drive back and for a long time after. Suja was my ideal girl; unspoiled, beautiful, sexy and intelligent. I would like to spend the rest of my life with her!