The Wonderful World of Rex Pt. 06

Story Info
Naked Rex is tied to the bed and ready for fun!
3.1k words
4.73
11.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna's Journals (Part Six)

The night had come and Phil and Raymond's luxury Thames flat was fully illuminated to any voyeurs who just might be looking in our direction. I was certain I could see figures in various windows in other apartments in the building staring our way and watching all we did to my dear naked Rex!

My passionate inner voyeur was raging like a beast as we stood all around sexy Rex and several hands were busy enjoying his uncut erect man-tool. Phil continued to lap like a dog at Rex's twitching bare toes as our southern elderly couple and sweet Raymond admired the joys of Rex's ample foreskin. Raymond looked at me with wink.

"You know the little front guest room has a pair of big windows and I think we could lay Rex down on that cosy bed in there and see what happens next." He said with a devilish grin crossing his handsome face. I could have sworn his brass-rimmed spectacles were fogging up! His arm then swept up in a regal gesture that showed us a room off to one side and the door was ajar.

Lavern grabbed Rex's oozing cock firmly around its girth and then looked him straight in his warm green eyes, "Come on you! Let's get you on that bed!"

"Yes, Miss Lavern! I aim to please." Rex said smiling back with loads of English charm and he let the bossy matron-like figure pull him along by his rigid dick in the direction Raymond had indicated.

Rex's toned naked six-foot form moved toward the now lit small bedroom. It was just off the large living area and the windows in that room faced out to many other windows and the Thames River walkways below. I could not hide my delight.

"Oh, yes! More wonderful windows to show off our Rex in! I know many people coming home from work will see our fun, I just know it!" I chirruped pleasantly as we all tromped into the small room and gathered around the inviting double bed.

Lavern pushed the pliable naked Rex down onto the silky covered surface. Rex bounced playfully on the mattress and landed on his back. His handsome round faced gazed up at us with quizzical expectation and his thick reddish hair seemed a wee bit tousled by this stage.

Lavern, her big boobs shaking, gazed at Phil.

"Is that cover washable? I don't want our fun to ruin a nice bedspread." Her housewife's practical side showed in full with this cute remark.

I had to laugh out loud at this statement and Phil smiled patiently back at his guest.

"We play often in here and that spread washes like a dream. I think it's had more cum stains on it than I can even recall!" He replied with a sly tone.

Rex leaned up on one elbow and looked up at all of us with a smirk.

"Well, I better have at least two orgasms for good measure!"

And with that remark he grabbed his stiff cock and wagged it like a stick to accentuate his point

Now that got the group really laughing and it led nicely to more sherry being poured and enjoyed as we all stood around the reclining naked man before us.

Rex sipped his sherry and alternately stroked his velvety foreskin back and forth over his large erect man-meat. Onlookers must have marvelled at the strange clothed group all standing around a highly aroused naked man and drinking cocktails. How deliciously absurd it must have looked!

A toast was proposed.

Sweet rotund Bobby, his brow glistening with sweat, raised his sherry glass high and saluted Rex who lay like a king before us.

"To Rex, many thanks for the most enlightening trip to London ever imagined!"

The chorus of agreement sang out with Lavern leading the cheers.

It was at this point that Lavern spied an old wooden trunk by the window and just the very edges of what looked like a feather boa peeped out. The lid was down but the coloured feathers caught Lavern's wandering eye.

"What's that trunk over there? Is that a feather boa?" She asked with a slightly tipsy tone.

Phil explained that it was a box of props and toys that various guests of the bedroom had enjoyed using in sex play. The boa was a gift from a very flamboyant friend who thought it might add a bit of spice to some future proceedings in the guest bedroom.

"I'll say! I love feather boas. They are so slinky and stripper-like. They give a sense of old time burlesque." Lavern said moving her stumpy legs over to grasp the sex prop.

The lid was lifted and Lavern grabbed the boa with glee. She took a long look inside the trunk and her huge ass filled the air by the window as she bent forward.

"Lots of fun goodies in there, Rex my dear!" She purred as she flung the boa around in the air.

Rex lay back on the pillows and just enjoyed the show. His cock never seeming to go limp; his erection raged onward!

Lavern's flowery blouse had a row of pearl buttons down the front. A naughty grin crossed her wrinkled face and with a wicked laugh she slowly began to undo each button with a flourish. I just marvelled at the way this senior citizen took control!

Bobby snapped a few photos of his wife beginning her little strip routine. Phil and Raymond just gaped like dead fish and Rex whooped and cheered as if at a strip club. I stood back as Lavern sauntered by me on her low heels and twirled so her long dark skirt whirled about. The boa now was being dragged across the bedroom carpet behind her and her white hair bounced back and forth as she moved.

I, too snapped away and got photos of Rex as naked as could be watching this senior strip queen perform. The buttons soon were undone and Lavern's blouse splayed wide to reveal a huge black bra holding two massive tits tightly. The way she jiggled and gyrated made her fleshy boobs bounce like jelly filled melons even inside her bra cups. Rex and Bobby were transfixed on the sight and I knew both were aroused by this wonderful addition to the bedroom antics.

Phil and Raymond seemed to be watching Rex's cock and ogled the way he stroked it so provocatively as he watched Miss Lavern's striptease fun. His uncut cock just oozed pre-cum all over his hand as he stroked and this sticky fluid caught the lamplight so it glistened invitingly. Both our hosts had bulges in their trousers as the excitement continued to mount. My own clit wanted attention and I let my hand massage myself gently in between snapping Rex photos.

Lavern spun around and addressed her male hosts with southern spunk, "You don't mind if I shed some clothing for Rex's enjoyment? I am sure my Bobby would love to watch me get a bit raunchy here in London."

Lavern saw Phil and Raymond give a subtle head nod in the affirmative and then tossed the boa at Rex and began to pull her blouse off over her rather chubby upper body. It landed in a heap at my feet and then Lavern pranced about in just her black bra and skirt as she seemed to move to unheard music. She kept steady eye contact with my Rex the whole time and he grinned wildly back up at her. Bobby just whooped with glee and kept on snapping photos and I guess I did, too!

Lavern knelt on the bed's edge on her big knees, grabbed hold of the feather boa and began to initiate some pure foreplay action. Her hand gripped the boa and she swirled it all over Rex's sculptured furry chest and all around his tousled red hair. Rex, for his part, just lay still and smiled appealingly while stroking his tool like a mad demon.

My camera was so busy I feared the memory card would be full!

The feather boa moved seductively from Rex's upper body down, down and all around his busy hand working his uncut cock. The feathers whirled around his erection and passed smoothly over his tight ball sack. Rex sighed and groaned deeply.

"Lavern, that is fucking amazing. Keep that up!" He breathed loudly for all of us to hear.

Bobby knelt alongside his busy wife and got a few shots of her horny facial expressions which exuded more with pain than sheer pleasure. I think all the kneeling was making her old knees ache!

Rex's cock juice oozed copiously all over the colourful feathers as they were carefully twirled all along his straining cock by the eager Miss Lavern. I got a great shot of just his cock with pre-cum clinging to a few passing pink feathers. An erotic photo contest winner for sure!

Rex's free hand reached out for Lavern's massive bra covered breasts.

"May I touch her, Bobby? I think it might be quite fun!" Rex asked politely as he waited for the answer.

"By all means, touch and feel...hell, taste if you want!" Bobby chirped back as he helped ease his hefty wife down alongside Rex's waiting naked body. Lavern looked relieved not to be kneeling and reclined on one elbow right near Rex's side. She carried on swirling the feather boa and giggling playfully.

This was getting really good and my clit needed more!

"Bobby dear, put your camera down and just come stand by me. Put your ass right here!" I said pointing to right in front of my crotch area.

Lavern echoed loudly. "Go on, old man! Help a sexy lady out!"

Bobby placed the camera down and came and stood with big ass facing me and he smiled back at the group in front of us. He was slightly shorter than me and I peeped over his white-haired head and winked at Lavern.

I pushed my hot clothed crotch up against his trouser clad fat ass cheeks. I ground my hips and worked my hungry cunt all along his chubby yet rather firm ass. The contact was so electric. My clit being stimulated by layers of fabric and pushed up against a warm old man ass was really a big turn-on! It had been so long since I had played like this! I put my camera down and just hugged his smaller chubby body to mine and we rocked back and forth. Lavern watching intently and approving wholeheartedly!

By now eager Rex had worked Lavern's big bra down off one huge tit. It hung pendulously like a flesh torpedo over Rex's shoulder. The large nipple and areola fascinated him as he lay with his face next to it, his fingers moving all around the flabby breast with explorative intentions. Lavern made little whimpers of pleasure as he found the most sensitive part of her nipple and squeezed it provocatively.

"Use your mouth, honey. Work it!" She directed as she continued teasing Rex's manhood with the feather boa.

Rex, not to be a stick in the mud, moved his warm mouth up and covered her entire breast tip with his moist lips. The sound of suckling filled the small room as he enjoyed a mouthful of succulent breast meat! His hard uncut cock, still covered with those moving feathers, juiced and oozed like a flesh volcano wanting to erupt at any moment.

Phil now moved over to the old wooden toy trunk and rummaged around until he produced a long sharp white feather. It must have been from a very large bird! The sound of a group giggle reached my ears as I then saw Ray come forward with a glistening set of very long velvet chords. Rex was looking up with those huge, playful eyes as he gently nodded "yes" to whatever game the two horny gay seniors proposed as he continued his tit fun.

Lavern, sensing a new wave of erotic possibilities, carefully pulled her big tit away from Rex and sidled up next to Bobby who continued to rock back and forth with me.

Rex's firm jaw quivered lightly as both men went about the work of firmly securing a very willing Rex to the four wooden short posts of the bed. Rex's lush reddish hair fell over his forehead in a sexy, bedraggled fashion that made me want to kiss him. Ray worked dutifully getting Rex's long muscular legs tied at the ankles in spread-eagle style while Phil had the joy of securing Rex's wrists behind his head on either side of the bed. This pose exposed his delightful rusty golden-haired armpits for us all to admire!

The spread-eagled Rex lay highly aroused with his turgid manhood protruding forth from his rusty-red pubic nest to just about passing his bellybutton. Rex was now flat on the bed since both pillows had been tossed aside. He looked so easy to take, to use...to totally enjoy!

Aged Phil knelt between Rex's strong open legs and ran the slender white feather down the inside of Rex's left leg. Rex giggled helplessly and struggled against his bindings. His fingers and toes stretched and flexed as the long feather was stroked back and forth along his other leg. I watched in glee and let my hands move down inside sweet chubby Bobby's trouser waistband and rest upon his short stubby man-tool. Bobby may have been small in size but hard as a rock! And very moist as well!

Lavern moved alongside us and ran her hand lovingly down my bouncing skirt covered ass cheeks! She rubbed and dug her fingers into my tight flesh, it felt wonderful! We all just watched our hosts begin their work on naked Rex. It was breathtaking. No cameras now, just eyes and ears alert! I also knew that several dark forms lurked at windows just opposite ours and they too watched...and waited!

Ray stood above his lover and guided his movements with various whispered suggestions.

The feather found Rex's large feet and was playfully inserted between his twisting toes and all along his high sculpted arches. Rex howled with laughter as the tickling carried on. I watched Rex's shapely chest heave up and down as he gasped for breath. I never knew my dear Rex was so ticklish!

Phil let the feather explore Rex's now sweaty armpits and his well-formed ears. Rex rocked and tugged away at the velvet chords but they held fast and I bet they always did!

Soon the feather was working its way up and down Rex's dripping, throbbing tool. Phil let the feather explore all around his tight ball-sack and up and along the full, pulsating shaft. Rex gazed wildly around the room and shouted out a warning.

"I'll cum if you're not careful!! Fuck, this feels amazing!!" Rex gasped as the naughty feather found his eager moist ass crack.

Phil stroked the feather all around Rex's pink, tight rosebud. Rex moved wildly and gasped with pleasure. His ass was so sensitive, tenderly moist and very ready!

Lavern's ass rubbing ceased and her hand travelled to my gyrating front. She pushed her way in between her hubby's fat ass and my pelvis; she worked confidently under my elasticised skirt waistband and pushed into my pantyhose and panties beneath! I held my breath. Was this happening?

Her warm hand trembled madly and she kept watching Rex, not me. She moved a probing finger downward through my nest of dark hairs, searching and finally made splendid contact! Bliss! Her finger sat on my very wet nub. She let her finger gather my juices and then ever so slowly began circular strokes all over my pulsing exposed clit! I swayed drunkenly as I absorbed the delicious sex scene before me. Rex was being taken advantage of by two old sexy men and he loved it! And I was having my clit twiddled for the first time in ages. So fucking wonderful!

The feather was tossed away and both eager men sat alongside the sweating figure of Rex, still secured with chords. Phil and Ray now began to massage every inch of the magnificent mature man before them! Rex just relaxed and fully enjoyed being the focal point of two seasoned pairs of hands.

Rex asked many questions as the two teachers massaged him and each explained why certain hand movements made him tingle all over. Phil was astonished at how BIG Rex was and how hard his cock seemed even before they touched it again! Rex just juiced and juiced onto his tummy constantly as the two men innocently massaged Rex's arms and hands. The two old lovers massaged their way down each leg and stopped at his big bare feet for a full going over toe by toe. They each took one of Rex's warm, pink feet and worked their hand magic all over it.

Phil left massaging Rex's moist toes and moved up and began to move to some passionate kissing. He explored Rex's open mouth with his probing tongue only to encounter an eager tongue probing back! Phil's hand reached down and was placed atop Rex's throbbing erection. Phil stroked that delightful tool from tight ball sack to pre-cum dripping tip, and all this time he continued passionately kissing and sucking Rex's mouth.

Lavern just drank it all in as she rubbed and rubbed my clit with her skilled finger. And Bobby just kept guiding my hands all over his cute stiff cut cock as I played with it tenderly. He'd undone his trousers by now and they were nearly halfway down his stumpy legs!

Lavern never looked at me. She just kept watching the bed action. I wanted to say something about what she was doing, the way it felt and how good it was. I dared not break the magic! I felt a deep shudder and electric jolt as I had the first shared orgasm in who knows how long. Lavern pushed and rolled that finger even more now as she obviously knew I was climaxing. Oh, my! I wanted more!

Ray moved into the space between Rex's quivering legs and located his furry tight ball-sack. His nimble fingers rolled each ball gently and then squeezed each gingerly making Rex sigh deeply with pleasure.

Suddenly Ray shot forward and orally devoured Rex's unsheathed wonder right down to base above the tight ball-sack. What a smooth deep throat move! The assembled group nearly applauded in delight. It was about time our naked horny Rex had a good blow job from a real pro!

***

Much more soon! Keep writing to us, thanks to all! Carol and DJXXX