The Wonderful World of Rex Pt. 05

Story Info
MILF Lorna invites Lavern and Bobby to join naked Rex!
3.4k words
4.75
10.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands shook as I grabbed the digital camera. This 40 year-old "fit as fuck" ginger god was just there as naked as could be and with an audience of three wide-eyed worshippers. What a memory that moment was!

Both Raymond and Phil were poised and ready to spring upon him; they wanted to have him in all ways humanly possible. Their eyes were so hungry and my cunt yawned to consume Rex's tool fully...maybe someday. Not today but I was imagining all the possibilities as the two older men stood and backed away from Rex as he sat alone, smiling at us on the antique couch. I trembled as I directed Rex to pose and tried to hold my camera still. My cleavage obviously caught his eyes as I knelt before him to shoot a great position I got him into.

He knelt with his lush big bare feet to us and his great cycler's ass pushed out slightly. His nearly smooth muscle toned back arching upward and his face looking toward the views of the Thames River just below the large glass windows. The delicate peach fuzz of his ass cheeks looked fabulous in my digital camera viewer. Snap, snap. The shots came fast and furious.

Phil and Raymond jostled this way and that to take in all of Rex as he used the couch like a stage. My posing orders being obeyed to the letter; who knew Rex was so good at being a nude model. The ideas of how to expose this man to a wider audience doubled and tripled as I worked. My shakes were finally diminishing and the profession in me began taking over.

Rex now lay full length upon the couch, his manly toes pointed and his strong arms splayed artfully letting the full cushioned back of the couch hold him in place. His reddish golden hair looking almost cherubic in the now fading light of the afternoon; his face turned slightly away from us in a purposefully arrogant air. The look was gorgeous and the model perfection in flesh. The three of us knew we were witnessing the birth of a true exhibitionist.

Phil shouted out, "To think he's hardly done this. He's a flipping natural poser. And his erection is nearly full. It never fucking goes down. Holy mother, what a stud!"

I laughed. "This, my dear old chums, is only the start. My mind is on fire with ideas."

Rex proudly lay stroking his solid uncut cock up and down; rolling that foreskin back and forth and allowing his pre-cum to just ooze out like a creamy fountain. His fuzzy ball sack sat tightly contained beneath his rigid flesh stick and looked so edible to all in the room.

The voyeur queen in me erupted with a new place to pose Rex.

Raymond stood with his mouth open and salivated at Rex, quickly spun and looked at me as I stood making a triumphant sound like a bugle call.

"That is enough of being so safe. Look men, look at your big expensive London view! We need Rex there in front of the big panes of glass. And the way the river walk below is just far enough away, the view up to here will be striking. Any walkers gazing up will see Rex being naked and provocative above! And the way this building has an L-shape also means many windows in the other section of the apartment block will see these windows and the lovely man-view we have on offer. Get that little swivel office chair you have over there by your writing desk and move it right in front of the big window, Phil. Right in centre stage!"

I commanded and Phil nearly danced off and grabbed the little rolling chair. He carefully placed it dead in the middle of the big picture window overlooking the Thames River and the lovely walkways beside it.

Rex laughed and seemed to grow even harder. Was that even possible? His cock seemed to stick out like a flagpole from a building front as he now stood and stretched like a tiger about to join the hunt. He stalked off proudly toward the small swivel seat in the big glass front window. His full ass was tight, bubble-like as he moved into full view for any and all to see. That tall form completely nude and sun dappled; the fading light catching those ginger rusty body hairs and making Rex almost appear hazy around his body edges. The camera poised I began to shoot again.

Rex, knowing he was in full view from many windows in the building and any onlookers below, did not fail me. No, he triumphed over and over in all I asked!

He stood first by the chair, resting his erection upon the seat back. His ass boldly facing the world and his dick perched proudly for us. His foreskin was pulled well back and his cock-knob was all bright pink and juicy. His body and that riveting sex organ would just not stop! He then sat in a variety of poses that had us laughing and almost cheering at his creativity. I hardly had to direct him. The very nature of his exploits seemed to propel him along to be even more daring.

He then landed upon the most perfect pose! It was so alluring and an open invitation to the world beyond Raymond and Phil's flat. Rex sat in the chair facing the glass, his upper body fully resting upon the backrest and his big long legs rose up and spread wide. His throbbing cock held tightly in his left hand while he stroked it ever so slowly, masturbating seductively up and down. His meaty bare feet both pushed flat on the glass and his ass raised just enough to make sure anybody using a telescope or binoculars could truly enjoy his furry man-hole! I shot him from both sides and the back but wished I too could use a close-up lens from outside the glass. The great idea came like blinding light as it hit me.

"Don't bloody move, Rex! Just keep at it. And for heaven's sake DON'T CUM!" I screamed.

I bolted, grabbing my camera and darted for the lobby.

The lift took ages and I dashed for the door. The lobby man gave me a funny look.

"Buzz me in again, just dashing out for a few shots along the Thames!" I babbled to the bemused gent by the reception desk.

I tore around the building base and moved to the walkway along the riverside and gazed up and looked for the right Thames side windows of Phil and Raymond.

My crazed frantic actions made an elderly couple from the USA stop and move toward me.

The familiar accent from a southern US state caught my ear.

"Shooting something good, dear?" The sweet rotund southern gentleman asked as he and his wife gazed upward. Maybe they expected someone about to jump out a window,

who knew?

My searching eyes found my darling naked Rex and I gasped aloud, "Oh, yes. I am a photographer and my model is posing up there and totally nude!"

The two southern visitors seemed gobsmacked. "Nude? Did you say nude?" The lady mumbled.

"Naked as the day he was born but he is NOT a baby anymore. He's a big full grown man!" I said beginning to snap away from my perfect riverside spot.

Before I knew it, the two tourists both had their small cameras out of their bags and were attempting to focus the lenses on the upper windows of Phil and Raymond's place.

"Sweet Life! He's nude. She's not kidding. OH WOW! Oh Bobby, do you see?" The woman gulped but her camera stayed raised.

Bobby, her hubby, did not hesitate. "SHIT! He's got a huge dick and he's stroking it right in the damn window for all to see!"

I knew Rex could see down and could see three of us with lenses trained on his impromptu sex display. A subtle wave and grin did not escape our friends from the US.

"The saucy guy just waved. He knows we're watching. How absolutely sexy!" The old girl said with no shame.

"Nothing like this going on back home." Bobby mused and the two snapped at least five shots each.

I finished my work on the river walk and smiled at the elderly white-haired tourists.

"I thought you might be shocked!" I stammered with a big smile.

"Bobby and I are not fuddy-duddies. We may be from the south but we are not backward." The white-haired lady said putting her camera away.

"My name is Lorna and that is my dear buddy Rex up there posing and playing." I explained.

"Bobby and Lavern here, nice to meet you and your sexy man up there." Lavern squeaked in a giddy tone and waved wildly up at Rex who waved back in reply.

"We've never shot nudes before, well, not of anyone but each other." Lavern confessed.

"Well, my sweet lady, welcome to London and do follow me. But only on one condition." I said looking sternly at the older couple. Bobby looked just like a Santa reject from last Christmas and Lavern like a retired waitress with huge boobs. I did not want any trouble of any kind.

"We are about to go up to a male couple's home. A gay, cock sucking, butt fucking male couple who, if given the chance, are just about to give my dear Rex a lesson in the art of man to man flesh feasting! If you find that distasteful, then just walk away now. If not, follow me!" My teacher-like tone almost overheard by a group of business folk tramping off for an after work drink.

Bobby and Lavern looked at each other and then back at me.

"Bobby and I hold no prejudices of any kind. This is worth the price of the airfare and then some. Lorna, you lead the way." Lavern said grabbing Bobby's chubby arm and toddling off behind me and giggling all the way.

The shocked doorman buzzed us all in at the reception area desk and we crammed into the lift and up we zoomed.

Phil and Raymond looked perplexed as we sailed back in. I am sure they did not want even more guests but we all knew Rex was keen. Hell, he was waving at these folks with his big dick wagging like a dog's tail.

Lavern and Bobby followed me to naked Rex who sat like a sentry in the ever fading sunlight of the big glass windows. Rex spun around in his swivel chair and greeted us with his massive erection between his furry legs. His bare feet rested upon the carpet and he pivoted gently from side to side and smiled in his appealing way.

Rex's green eyes rested upon Lavern as he took her outstretched hand and pumped it up and down, "Hi, Lavern. Glad you and your husband came up for a closer look. Like it?" Rex said letting his erection take centre stage once again.

Lavern tittered like a school girl. "Like it? Love it, sweet sexy man! May we shoot some shots of you for our London trip memory scrapbook?"

Tubby Bobby was obviously enjoying the show since his trousers seemed to be holding a rather erect friend within. I moved forward and made an attempt at getting control.

"Go on you two, snap some of Rex. Tell him how to pose. He loves to be directed and seen. Go on, have fun!" I coaxed and prepared to shoot the action from a few paces away. I loved the idea of shooting them shooting Rex. Sexy!

Lavern's white hair flew sideways as she dug out her camera and began to order naked Rex about.

"Stand there by the window. Shove your ass up against the glass. YES!" She barked and then snapped away. Bobby joined me and snapped shots of his wife shooting Rex. The CFNM thing really appealed to us both and we seemed to be going for the same points of view.

Rex was more than happy to keep fulfilling all of Lavern's requests.

"Get down on all fours like a pony." Her voice was loud and raucous as she focussed her camera lens. Rex threw himself down upon the carpet and assumed the position in no time flat. Rex's squeezable ass seemed to get her attention. She shot many of just his yummy ass in the fading light from the windows.

I tossed in a wonderful notion.

"Give me your camera. Go sit on Rex's strong back! Rex give Lavern a ride. Like a circus pony!"

Lavern dashed off to naked Rex's back, her big breasts flopping inside her flowery top. Rex dutifully took his overweight passenger with ease and he gave her a little ride across the carpet. Bobby and I snapped away as Rex did his best pony imitation. A few little horsey sounds added to the fun. Rex was so playful.

A delighted Lavern slapped Rex's tight ass with glee. "Giddy-up, you HOT sexy man!" She cried with a snort.

I noted a fiery look enter Lavern's elderly eyes as her fingers contacted Rex's naked ass flesh. She may have been well over 70, but hell, she was hot for Rex! Touching his naked body just fuelled her womanly desires!

Phil tapped my shoulder. The two dear men had been watching Rex with our new friends and felt a need to just stand back.

"Lorna, he's doing so well! He's just loving Lavern and Bobby's attentions. Raymond and I were wondering if we should carry on or let it go for another time possibly. What do you think Rex wants?"

Phil sounded so caring as he spoke. I loved these two old friends of mine.

"Let's find out. I know that Lavern and Bobby are very open-minded and want to just enjoy this experience as much as possible. If you and Raymond are game, then let's ask Rex!" I said putting my camera down and moving back over to the window group.

Lavern and Bobby turned to me as Rex stood and bounced playfully from foot to foot wondering what we had in store for him next.

"Rex, your hosts want to know how you are feeling. Shall we say that was enough for today or carry on and delve further into more flesh explorations?" I said with a glint in my eyes.

Bobby looked over at Phil and Raymond who hovered in the corner.

"Hell! Come on guys and get your asses over here! Enjoy this ginger-haired naked man while he's so horny. I say all hands on Rex's uncut dick!" Bobby guffawed as if he'd had a few drinks.

Phil and Raymond dropped the shy routine and moved over to be part of the semicircle forming around Rex's naked body.

The clothed group of voyeurs laughed and kidded one another a bit as we formed a sort of team bond. Rex folded his arms across his muscular furry chest and faced us boldly. The sun was gone and had given way to city lights beginning to come on all down the length of the Thames. The view of London was spectacular and Rex's naked flesh before us just added to the attraction. He now sported a bit of a five o' clock shadow which really added to the daredevil look I just love.

Rex's uncut cock never wavered, it remained hard and ready. The foreskin still pulled back and his pink knob was all shiny with pre-cum. Raymond left the group and flicked on interior lighting which illuminated us all for any watchers from other windows or down below on the river walk.

Lavern could not take her eyes off of Rex's uncut tool as it stood protruding out into the group.

"Well, here I am. Come on and touch me. Go on!" Rex chided as his handsome face beckoned.

Raymond began to sort of shake all over. "Shit, before you came up and joined us, Phil and I were exploring him on the couch. I never really finished."

Raymond spoke tentatively and with respect as he moved slowly out of the group and near to Rex's nude body. His aged hand moved out and touched Rex's furry chest just at the nipple. Rex shuddered with delight and he let out a low moan. The older man's fingers swirled deftly around the nipple and then plunged downward through the middle of Rex's tight tummy muscles.

Rex's sexy green eyes shut and he whispered, "Yes. Yes, Raymond! More!"

The older fingers raced down through the curly nest of rusty gold pubic hair and struck the firm base of Rex's engorged manhood. The fingers sat on the base of Rex's cock like a little monkey on a tree branch. But the little monkey was far too curious to stay put, the monkey slithered along the branch bit by bit!

Rex's sexy bare toes dug into the carpet and his body swayed ever so slightly as Raymond's playful fingertips indulged themselves in foreskin worship. The silky foreskin delighted those fingertips!

"So fucking smooth, SHIT! It feels like silk!" Raymond mused as he gazed down upon Rex's delicious appendage.

Next Lavern really impressed me. She grabbed Bobby's hand and moved forward toward Rex's body.

"Let's touch together, sweetie. Let's experience Rex's uncut cock together as a couple!" She crooned as the two white-haired elders reached forward to engage with Rex's waiting tool.

Bobby was obviously intrigued and did not flinch. The two hands joined Raymond's and together they all made little strokes of the ample foreskin wherever they could find a place to make contact.

Rex's cock seemed to move up and point skyward. The cock-knob slit seemed to be oozing clear liquid at a tremendous rate and it began to dribble down onto the carpet. Dear Phil did not miss a beat.

Phil swooped down upon his bony knees and found the little puddle of pre-cum on the expensive carpet and smiled wickedly up at me, "No need to waste this, Lorna."

And with that he swiped his fingers into the sticky spot and brought a sample to his eager lips.

"Sweet nectar of the Gods! Rex's pre-cum is just like honey."

I felt my legs begin to weaken at the knees. Was I going to faint from voyeuristic excitement? Seeing aroused naked Rex being fondled by three clothed figures of both sexes was just too fucking much!

Phil still down at Rex's big bare feet seemed to be grovelling there. No, he was not just grovelling; he was licking Rex's sexy toes! I swayed and nearly toppled onto Rex and his worshipers.

Rex's eyes remained closed and he just stood and drank in the sensations. His cock continued to bobble about delightfully with the weight of those eager warm fingers massaging it playfully and pre-cum soon dripped in little trickles on top of Phil's silver-haired head.

Small whimpering moans of pleasure began to escape from deep within Rex's six-foot form as he gently swayed in the midst of his clothed followers. My camera popped out and I just took a few memorable shots to record what I knew to be the essence of sexual ecstasy.

The growing sounds of Lavern and Bobby's rapid breathing filled the air and I knew the elderly couple was fully enjoying feeling this 40 year-old masterpiece's life force pulsing madly through his rigid uncut flesh! The glint in both their eyes was electric! I knew many orgasms were going to erupt this evening given time and freedom and we all had plenty of both!

Suddenly Lavern's painted fingernails grasped the very end of Rex's quivering cock and with skill she rolled the silken foreskin back up and over the swollen wet cock-knob!

The euphoric senior citizen squealed with glee, "Oh, Bobby! I wish you had a foreskin like this. Try this!"

And with lightening speed she began to work the ample foreskin back and forth much to Rex's delight. He moved his hips to and fro as she played the skin flute like a pro! Bobby stood still and continued fingering Rex's cock along its admirable length and drank in his wife's elated demonstration of foreskin frolics.

My own pussy innards tingled and shivered as I snapped yet another set of fantastic shots as they unfolded in the most natural way imaginable. The clothed group was freely enjoying this naked stud before them and who knew what might happen next!

Much more soon!

Keep reading and responding, Thanks so much! Carol and DJ.