All Comments on 'The Wood Knot Warrior Pt. 02'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
prsstaridprsstaridover 1 year ago

Excellent chapter 2 to the story. I am beginning to think that the Inn might be turning into a village in the near future with all the beings that seem to be drawn to Dell. They are going to need to build a hotel just for his kids to come visit him from Tanglewoods.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Fun delightful read. Love this branch of your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I very much enjoy your writing. I look forward to your continuing this story arc along with your other stories. Take care to enjoy the process of writing and not burn yourself out.

mithanialmithanialover 1 year ago

Not bad at all but there were some time jumps mid story I thought would have been fun to flesh out. The meeting the the magus order. Dealing with the assassin. Meeting the house members. Having thst all be summed up works but I dunno.. I like seeing the main characters mess with the scenery I guess.

longslowlicklongslowlickover 1 year ago

Great 2nd chapter. I always find it interesting the way you develop your characters as the plot continues.

As always another well read story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful Story !!!

And it's ending begs for another chapter. I just hope your imagination and ability to express it continues to grow with every story you bring to life with whoever protagonist you choose and wish to share with the rest of us.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

I hope we will read ch 3 of this delightful tale in the near future, since it easily stands on its own outside of the Tales storyline. Guinevere and Harold will prove huge threats, although you morphing Tawna into a stronger character, able to defend herself and others, will counterbalance many things. I especially love how you don't overwhelm us with the harem side, but give each woman the space to breathe and to develop on her own: I sure wish more site authors would learn that well.

Thanks for this marvelous addition. A hands-down 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like this story. It delves deep into familial ties. I usually try to leave some constructive criticism, but I don't have much to say other than I really like this story. I notice that Dell is also moving towards having a harem. I expect he may also have a giant cat-woman eventually. In fantasies, I guess there are women who are fine with being a part of a harem. :)

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 1 year ago

Great read, really enjoyed this second part of the Wood Knot Warrior. Thanks for sharing.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

I wasn't expecting a second chapter of this story and was pleasantly surprised, whilst obsessively checking for the next part of Satyr Play.

If the series continues I wonder if the mixmatch family will face more dire threats, and how they'll protect the children from unscrupulous characters. Having a grateful Pixie nation in their debt wouldn't hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A delightful tale, masterfully woven. Please feel free NOT to wait a year to publish the next installment.

AlluredAlluredover 1 year ago

Another great chapter keeping us ready for another episode. It is a series for a persons imagination so thank you for directing.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 1 year ago

Simply outstanding.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Really enjoyed it.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Beautiful fantasy story!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

another amazing chapter, cant wait for the next chapter... thank you for sharing this wonderful story

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

WOW, what a wonderful story to read! Waited a year for this, so long I had forgotten about. I was so excited, it was painful to put it off to read. Loved it and Damn I hope it's not a year until we have the pleasure to read Part 3.

5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you to one hell of a good Author!

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

Yet again, another beautiful story

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

I'm so glad you have us another chapter, it was so good. PLEASE consider continuing it as it just rolls along so well.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

That was great. I hope you have another chapter of this world. Thanks

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

Incredible. Simply amazing how good this is. If the author wishes to wait a year before giving us more of this, I'm happy to wait.

From a technical point of view, what the author has done is all the more impressive. The devices used are familiar, blue birds instead of red slippers, but the way they are used is bright, brilliant, confident and honorable.

I've been a fan of this author since the first thing of his that I read. I think he is one of the finest on the site. This one lifts the bar a little higher.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just Fantastic! Great follow up. Concur with others. It’s a great series to develop further. Get so much enjoyment out of your work!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great… just so great! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. And, I would be thrilled in reading more of this story… please. Thank-you for your wonderful talent!

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

A brilliant addition to the first story! You develop the characters and plot so well the story flows naturally. I look for ward to more of this series.

Thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please sir, may I have another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant as your stories always are, hope to see more of this story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

As always, Awesome! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you. I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite a fairy tale...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC ….. magic tale magic chapter magic writer …… so there is no need to buy any bestseller anymore, if you continue this saga …… simply stunningly enchanting ….. thank you for sharing your talent

Ten hearts and magic staff’s 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🌂🌂🌂🌂🌂🌂🌂🌂

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 1 year ago

I so look forward to next year already. Wonderful series.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderover 1 year ago

Thank you for this truly amazing and loving story. Seriously, I have tears of joy from this ending. As someone else said quite a fairy tale, just missing happily ever after, and if that’s the end of Dell’s tale I’d be well satisfied , though like Dell’s delightful delicacies I’d happily take another helping!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So good. Holding on for the next one! This is such a great world for lots of short stories.

Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic sequel. Even better than the first installment. Introducing the Pixies to the story was a very nice twist. We got new recipes for our dear Master Chef, and even Commander Falco got his moment to shine. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! Just --- wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great follow-up story. Loved it.

Geon54Geon54about 1 year ago

Please, Sir, can I have some more??

So, another slice of pie served up this time next year?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 year ago

Fantastic as the first part! The only minor complaint is that the ending was a little rushed - maybe more for the ebook someday! If you are wondering there are several ebooks out by the author and they are well written and good as all stories.

As others have said definitely would be happy with more. I never expected after the first great work to be a part 2. Happy there has been and just as good or better than part 1! Fully entertained and enjoyable. 5 stars.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 1 year ago

Masterful as ever. Sci-fi and fantasy is where your work truly shines, at least IMHO. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ben, Jack, Henry and now Dell? All equally good stories with totally different paths to collecting their harems. Another great read! I vote for part 3 and 4. PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another amazing story! Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done BR. I just read the comments below and agree with them. You are a Master Story Writer, we eagerly await our next servings. I'll check your page but I believe I've caught up again and have read all that you have posted. Be well, may your Pen/Keyboard continue for a long time. Anony Mous

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot9 months ago

IMO, this needs to be an ongoing series. The story telling is excellent, the story arc is intriguing, the main characters are likeable, and the villains detestable. What's not to like?

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker7 months ago

Great story hope you continue it.. got lots of potential.! Thks BR for your imigination. And storys

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker7 months ago

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯✌️. 🙋🤷😁

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker6 months ago

👍👍🌞🙋just visiting... Again

Redneck_390Redneck_3904 months ago

A great series, I'd love to see a continuation of them.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne664 months ago

I really enjoyed that. It was great.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

This series has been the most fun read that I can remember. I mean, who doesn’t love a bit of magic, love, righteous gore, and wild inter-species belly rubbing.

ThrustDThrustD3 months ago

Okay, it's been a year and I'm hoping for chapter 3 soon. The suspense is getting to me.

gorillaTgorillaT2 months ago

one of your best. I am encouraged that you are still giving us your stories. I also am hoping for another chapter or two in this storyline but am just thankful that you are still writing.

JodailyJodailyabout 1 month ago

Yuk yuk yuk. Poor Dell, I feel so bad for him to be used and abused by those bad Pixies. They just wanted him for his body. I'm hoping that this story will continue. I'd like to see how large Dell's harem grows. I can definitely see large breasted Opphai joining in, can't wait to read about that. Tawna is pretty much a given. Then that poor boy is going to have to repopulate the Pixie race. Big order for him, but I think the Pixies like his bigness. Fun read.

OleGrumpy7OleGrumpy7about 1 month ago

I hope one of these days you write a sequel using their children. Given your talent, I would be very interested in seeing where that story would go. Still enjoy reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES