The Woods

Story Info
Sally leaves the cottage, but the adventures continue.
4.6k words
4.39
7.3k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbspiers
dbspiers
19 Followers

I woke up alone, in the middle of the night, in the bedroom where I had woken before. Glow from a full moon shone through the open window which I got up to close, because the air possessed a chill and I was not wearing any clothes.

Curious, I padded onto the landing and pushed open the door to the master bedroom. The pair of them were there, both snoring softly, dead in the embrace of sleep. The room was heavy with the hum of their rising and falling bodies and the scent of sex. I wished to join them once more, to feel James' hands on me, feel Aurea's mouth on me.

We had gone to bed together, then I must have been carried to the other bedroom. I wondered why. After all, the three of us, tipsy from wine, had renewed our intimate relationship in bed. It had felt natural to be there with James and Aurea, watching, at first, while he fucked her in the pussy doggystyle. It had felt natural too, to splay my legs in front of her, so she could lap me up. Natural, again, that James should switch partners and positions, spooning me, raising up my leg so my clit was exposed for Aurea to lick me. She did it with her ass raised and James fingered her holes while he fucked me. I could feel him coming, and part of me wanted him to spill his seed inside me; but he withdrew, as Aurea opened her mouth, and his discharge spattered over her lips and tongue.

It felt strange, looking at the pair of them. I did not know how I felt but something passed over me, a shudder, a sensation of some kind. I felt different things simultaneously. I was getting accustomed to these internal conflicts. Feeling pleasure and disgust, a strange guilt and a jealousy too, feeling my body almost as if it had been built to perform that way; it was alive. I realised I was playing with myself as I watched them sleeping, my fingers toying between my legs.

But I was tired too, and a little sore. My thighs and ass ached. My nipples felt tender. I pulled their door softly, almost fully closed and returned to my own room, where I slipped back under the silky sheets and into delicious sleep once more.

There was a tension around the next morning. Nobody was saying much and the bonhomie of the previous day, which had been a blur of sex and alcohol, had dissipated. James was preoccupied, checking his phone, disappearing into other rooms to make calls, then flipping open his laptop and writing, brow creased in concentration. Aurea was similarly busy on her computer. I felt a little like a spare part, sipping coffee while standing against the kitchen counter, so eventually I went out into the garden to look at the sea.

Were they waiting for me to leave? Had they had their fun, so to speak, and were ready to get rid of me?

I told myself not to be so paranoid. These were people who held high pressure jobs, who needed to switch from playfulness to professionalism at a moment's notice, who were always on guard, always alert.

From the rocky shelf of the beach, next to the cascading waterfall, I could see the coastline I had yet to walk stretching away until it blurred blue on the horizon. Part of me - a lot of me - was not ready to leave James and Aurea yet but another sense nagged at me too, that feeling of needing to stretch my legs again, to feel the elements on my face and my muscles unwinding.

It was funny, I thought, that although I had been intimate with these people in ways I had never been with anyone else, I would never actually know that much about them. The nature of their work meant that their lives outside this cottage would remain to a great extent a mystery to me whereas I had poured out my heart and soul to them, telling them all about him, my personal frustrations, my insecurities - and they had helped me in the way they knew best, allowing me to unleash this sex goddess - it was how I felt - that had always been within me but that I had not permitted to be expressed, for fear - well, for fear of what?

Footsteps padded over the soft grass, lifting me out of my musings. A hand snaked over my shoulder and with it the subtle scent of vanilla. Aurea kissed me lightly, just a brush of her lips, on my neck. I felt my body tingle from my throat to the small of my back.

'Hey,' she said, 'look, sorry about this morning, something came up and, well, we needed to deal with it...'

'It's ok,' I said, turning around, clasping my hands behind her neck and drawing her in close. Her eyes widened in surprise then softened as I kissed her on the lips. Our bodies met, I slid a hand down her spine and onto her ass.

She pulled away gently.

'Haha, naughty, ' she said, tapping me on the nose with a finger, 'but we've no time for that now.'

Her manner was different. I didn't feel a coolness exactly, but there was a steel, one that I had sensed from her before.

'We're going to drive you out to where you left the path, so you can continue,' she said, 'we've got to work. It'll be no fun for you here. You see, we can be serious too.'

She laughed at that. Her guard down for a second.

'Ok,' I said, 'in any case I was thinking about moving on today.'

She nodded.

'We've got your clothes and things. All clean and fresh, ready to go. Come on. James is getting the car out.'

She left a hand trailing, one that I flinched towards, as if to take it. Instead I followed her over the grass, back toward the house. I heard the crunch of wheels on the chippings of the drive.

Later I was back on the path. Pinching myself. Had that all really happened?

It was as if I had kept on walking and not stopped to watch Aurea under the waterfall. As if I had never been inside the cottage, and had not had all sorts of things inside me too.

The cliffs were high above the sea on my right, birds wheeling and calling, spray cooling the air and in front of me heathland across the distant headlands. Nobody in sight. Part of me wanted to call out, to tell the world, to get everybody to look at me. I wanted everybody to see what I had become and who I was. Where was that woman who was feeling sorry for herself, preoccupied with the recent past, upset over the actions - or lack of them - of a selfish man?

She was gone. That was for sure.

I did not think I would see James and Aurea again. Our farewells had been cheerful, as they might be after a fun weekend with friends, but there was no sense that we would rekindle our relationship. No numbers were exchanged, no promises made. It made sense. They were the kind of people who would like - who would need - to keep things close. My arrival had been a diversion, that was all.

I wasn't sorry. I felt released. How long could I reasonably have stayed with them anyway?

It was better for all three of us that we parted when we did.

Late morning and getting hotter. The pack on my back was rubbing and my boots felt heavier, I thought that at the next suitable shady spot I would stop, have a drink, a snack, and just kind of recalibrate myself. I was tired. The activities over the past couple of days had taken a bit of a toll and that initial adrenalin was wearing off. I knew I had a way to go before the next village, where I had rented another room, but I had plenty of time and there was no point rushing. I would take my time and make my own way.

The headland rose as I walked along the edge of a ploughed field. Hedgerows, untrimmed over the summer months, loomed over me, the occasional stray bramble snagging the material of my clothing.

'Coming through!' I heard a cry, moments before the sound of thudding footsteps came from behind me and I stepped back, into the hedge, to allow two runners, clad in lycra, to pound past me on the path. Two men, muscled and lean, sheen of sweat over their skin.

'Thanks!' They called. I watched them go, over the rise until they were out of sight.

I walked on, until I reached the point where the path began to descend through a wooded pathway, ancient boughs criss-crossing over my head and the sea, sparkling in the sunshine, glinting through the trees.

Cool and shady in here and I began to search for a suitable spot to rest. I left the path via a smaller track until I came to where a stream ran alongside a small clearing, a convenient log having fallen to provide seating. I unhoisted my pack, untied my boots and sat down, sighing with relief.

I stretched, feeling the muscles in my neck and shoulders creak and crack, then I stepped with care over to the stream and dipped my bare feet into the rushing water. It was like an elixir. The cool water over my naked toes sent shivers of pleasure up through me. I was partly in the sun and I raised my face to meet its rays, getting the dual hit of cool and heat. I wondered if there might be a pool somewhere nearby, where I could bathe.

I nearly laughed out loud. What was I thinking? Had things really changed so much that I was considering skinny-dipping en plein air, as it were?

The fact that such a thought, unchecked, should enter my head was a little alarming. I did not think that I was such an exhibitionist, as Aurea was. I had my limits, didn't I?

But the thought of her, as I had first seen her under the waterfall, the memory perhaps brought back by the sensation of the water flowing about my feet, as well as the idea of getting naked, was making me horny. I looked around. Nobody in sight. The two runners must be long gone. I was secluded here.

Gently I began to unbutton my shorts, sitting up so I could slip them down to my thighs. I moved a hand down between my legs which I parted. I began, very gently, to touch myself through the flimsy cotton of my panties. Water eddied around my toes, sun warmed my shoulders. I sat back, supporting myself with one hand, while easing my panties down with the other. There, I was exposed to the elements. I shut my eyes, imagining that Aurea was watching me again, as she had done in the hotel. I played with my clit, first, rotating two fingers around the bud. My body spasmed, little electric ripples through me. I was enjoying the feeling, being in control of myself, doing what I wanted.

I was wet now, my fingers spreading pussy juices onto the insides of my thighs. I slid one finger inside me, my body bucking, then joined that finger with another. I imagined James' big cock sliding in and out as I finger-fucked myself, legs now out of the water and bent, my shorts and panties dangling from the ends of my feet. I must have moaned, I must have cried out, but I was unaware, lost in the moment. I would come, there and then. Bringing my fingers back to my clit, now super-sensitive, I massaged that area until the ripples became waves and the ecstasy of pure pleasure washed through me.

'Quite a performance,' a voice said.

I looked around in panic. The two runners were standing only a few yards away from me and it was only then that I noticed a small path leading along the stream, emerging from the trees.

They had come from there. Their faces and hair were wet.

'We stopped to refresh ourselves in the stream,' one of them, taller than the other, said, 'then we heard noises and, well, here we are.'

He was fair-haired, in good shape, with bright eyes that smiled with amusement. The other guy was darker-haired, stockier. His hand, I noticed was already playing with his crotch. Blue lycra bulged.

'What do you think is going to happen here?' I said. Something I had said before. I felt calm. I was looking at them, in turn, while rearranging my clothing, pulling my panties and shorts back on. I got to my feet and looked them in the eye.

'Nothing has to happen. Or everything could. Either way, it's been a nice surprise.'

'You enjoyed that, then, did you?'

'Isn't it obvious?'

The taller man said and I could see that he, too, flaunted a stiff erection. The other man said,

'It was amazing. You were fucking amazing.'

He was actively massaging his dick through the lycra. What was I going to do? Even as I asked myself the question, I knew what I wanted to happen. I knew that I had these men where I wanted them and that they could do to me what I wanted them to.

'Okay then,' I said, and took the taller man by the hand, leading him over to the fallen log.

'My name's...'

'Sssh,' I said, 'no names. I don't want to know. All I want you to do is stick your tongue in my ass.'

I bent down over the log so that my behind was offered to him.

'What the...'

'Fucking hell.'

'Come on then,' I said.

For a moment I thought I had gone too far. There was no sound behind me. Was this too much?

Then I felt hands over my behind and the sounds of him settling down so he could access me.

'Beautiful ass,' he said.

He reached around to unbutton my shorts, all the while his face was pressed up against me, his nose rubbing over my ass crack. Meanwhile the shorter man was moving around in front of me. I knew what he wanted me to do.

The man behind me peeled my shorts down, so that only my panties were between him and both my holes. I felt his mouth, his lips and tongue, running up and down the material, over my pussy, still wet, probing my asshole.

The other man arranged himself in front of me. His dick jutted out from his shorts. It was a thick cock, not long, but meaty. I reached up to touch it, it seemed to spring up even more. He groaned.

Behind me the other man had flicked my panties aside and was working his tongue into my ass, circling the rim with his tip, making gentle explorations inwards. I loved that I was there, and he was doing to me what I had asked him to do. He wasn't shy. He began to penetrate a little deeper.

'Nice,' I said, 'really nice, you keep doing that.'

I was squeezing the other guy's cock between my hands, playing my fingers up and down his shaft, stroking the tip. He stood with his hands on his hips, his eyes wide, as if he couldn't believe what was happening. I drew him forward with one hand to take him in my mouth.

'Oh my god,' I heard him say.

Behind me the other guy was fingering my ass, now that he had lubricated me with his tongue, first one digit, then another, filling my hole, fucking me that way.

'You want me to fuck your ass with my dick now?'

'Not yet,' I said, through a mouthful of cock, 'first I think I want both of you in my mouth.'

'Alright!' He said, coming around in front of me, the two men jostling to position themselves where I could reach for both of them at the same time.

The taller guy's cock was longer, and slender, it too sprang to attention when I groped for it. He reached down and pulled up my t-shirt, exposing my breasts in their bra cups. I let go of their dicks so I could lift it over my head, then unhooked my bra and let my breasts bounce out.

'Nice,' the shorter guy murmured.

'Thanks,' I said, 'you can play with them if you like.'

He reached down to take one of my globes in his hand, squeezing the flesh, then pinching my nipple, softly, so that the bud hardened. His friend did the same and they fondled my bosoms while I took their dicks in my hands again. I took turns, taking one in my mouth, licking the length of the shaft, circling my tongue over the tip, while I pulled on the other one. The two guys were both making noises of satisfaction.

'Don't know how much longer I can keep it in,' the tall guy said.

'You'd better save it,' I said, 'because I want you both to fuck me.'

'I'd better fuck you now then.'

'Do it then,' I said, 'get down behind me and put your cock in my wet pussy.'

He moved swiftly behind me, lowering himself down to access me. My panties were pulled down and I felt him thrust inside me, filling my pussy with his hard dick. The shorter guy's cock bulged in my mouth. I felt that he would take a longer time to come and he wanted to enjoy the feeling of me sucking him off. He had my head in his hands and was fucking my mouth, while the guy behind me did me doggystyle, reaching around to squeeze my boobs. His balls were slapping against me as he thrusted in and out in a smooth rhythm, as smooth as he had been running. I could not see him but I imagined the sweat building up on his brow again. His hands now gripped my waist and I was bent down in the cat pose, back arched, while he pounded inside me. To tell the truth, I was not sure how long I could keep it up, or how things would progress. This was my first time with two men. I had seen porn, of course, where the girl gets double-teamed, one dick in her pussy, one in her ass, but I was not sure if I wanted things to go that way.

Not as if I had planned any of this. All I was doing was allowing my instincts, my desires, to take me to the next place, to lead where they will.

'You can put it in my ass,' I said.

'In your ass?' The tall guy said, 'Not sure, you know, without protection...'

'Fuck, I'll do it, then,' the shorter guy said, whipping his cock away from my face and moving around to take his friend's place. He hunkered down behind me, levelling his dick up with my now open asshole. His friend had done a good job with his fingers and I was ready to take it. He spat on my hole, then worked two fingers roughly inside me, stretching me out even more. I gasped with the quick shock of pleasure and pain.

'Ready to take it, then, dirty bitch?'

'Yes,' I moaned.

'Here,' he said, bringing his fingers up around to my mouth, which I opened, without realising what I was doing. I tasted myself on his meaty fingers, slightly sweaty, slightly sour.

'Dirty bitch,' he said to himself, then lined himself up again. I felt the tip of his stubby dick at my entrance, felt it pulse as he pushed his way into me. I could my feel my muscles resist but he repositioned himself, squatting over my ass, levering himself down into me until I sensed myself, through gritted teeth, giving way and he was inside me, inside my ass.

'Wow,' I heard the other guy say. Envy tinged his voice.

Meanwhile the shorter man's thick cock was filling me up. I thought he was going to break me in half. His hands were flat on my back, pushing me down onto the log, crushing my ribs. I steadied myself with one hand on the leafy ground, while splaying the palm of the other over my ass, as I had seen Aurea do, spreading myself do he could penetrate me deeper. He pumped in and out, droplets of sweat from his hair spattering onto my back. The effect of him inside me was nothing I had experienced before. I was almost gasping in pain but within that sensation was another one, a thrill that did not come when my pussy was being fucked. I reached under myself and played with my clit while he fucked my ass, shameless and exposed.

'You know,' the taller man said, 'I think I've changed my mind.'

'You want to have a go?' His friend said, 'Go for it. She's tight, but she takes it. Anyway, I want her to taste me on my cock.'

As he said that so my body pulsed with shocks of pleasure. He withdrew from me. I felt my asshole twitch and my muscle there contract. But before I could recover I felt another presence there and the tall guy was behind me, sliding his long pole inside my ass, using his spit as lubricant. The shorter guy was in front of me, I took his cock in my hand and guided it into my mouth, tasting my flavours again. There I was, I was being spit-roasted in the open air, by two complete strangers. I was being fucked in the ass for the first time, and by two different dicks. The taller guy's cock gave a different sensation. Not being so thick it did not squeeze me so hard and the effect was as if I was using a dildo on myself. His grip was lighter on my waist but his rhythm as unerring. The shorter guy's cock filled my mouth. He fisted my hair and forced himself into me. I was still massaging myself between my legs, my pussy still dripping.

'Fuck,' the tall guy said, 'I'm going to come.'

I felt his dick contract inside me, felt his body tense and his fingers tighten into my skin, as he semi pulled out and shot his discharge in and across my ass. It felt hot and sticky. Without warning he pushed into me again, even as my asshole puckered, spitting out more of his semen.

dbspiers
dbspiers
19 Followers
12