The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbspiers
dbspiers
19 Followers

'Let's see if she wants to taste this too,' he said, coming around in front of me. The shorter guy pulled his dick out of my mouth and his friend put his in, covered with his cum and my ass juices. Now those flavours mingled with salt. I sucked him dry, licking the entire length of his shaft, rolling my tongue around his tip, cleaning up every drop.

'Fuck,' he was saying, 'fuck, fuck.'

'What about you,' I said, turning to the other guy, 'are you ready to come too?'

'Not yet,' he said, 'first I want to have a go in your pussy.'

'Yes,' I said, 'it's starting to feel a little neglected.'

He moved over to a patch of mossy grass and sat down, motioning for me to sit on top of him, reverse cowgirl style. His cock shot up, and I stepped out of my shorts and panties before lowering myself down on him, positioning my hands either side of his body. My pussy was aching. His cock slid in easily. I began to rock my body, swivelling my hips, as he took my ass in his hands to give himself some leverage. I heard him moan beneath me as I gyrated and I didn't think he could last much longer. The taller guy, who was spent, was sitting back on the log, his dick flaccid, watching me get fucked, my breasts bouncing free and naked, his mate beneath me.

I squatted on his dick, pulsing up and down, his thick girth hitting the right spots again and again. Sweat poured from me, my body a slick of it. Hair matted my forehead.

'Let me in your ass, one more time.'

I shifted my body forwards so my asshole was over his hard cock, then lowered myself gently onto him again. This way the sensation was even more intense than when he had been doing me from behind. Slowly I began to get into my rhythm again, squatting up and down, his dick filling my ass as it had done my pussy and mouth.

'If you were still hard,' I said to the guy sitting down, 'I would let you in my pussy now.'

He looked at me, open-mouthed.

'Fuck,' the guy below me was saying, 'fuck. Let me come. I'm going to come over you. Over your tits.'

I rolled off him and onto my knees. He staggered up, dick in his hand, and immediately shot a huge load all over my breasts, thick semen spattering down my cleavage, over my nipples, some drops flicking up to land on my chin and even on my lips.

'Here,' I said, 'Let me clean you off too.'

I took him in my mouth. Was he gasping in pain? I tasted the salt and the sweat, the sourness, the manliness of him. I licked him clean as I had done his friend, running my tongue up and down his shaft and over the swollen head. Then I sucked his dick, slowly, coaxing another drop out of him as his stomach muscles twitched and pulsed in orgasm.

'Now,' I said, 'it's my turn'

I lay back on the grass, my legs spread.

'Come here and lick my pussy.'

The shorter guy got on his knees and took my thighs in his hands, nuzzling his face into my wet pussy. He worked his tongue between my lips, easing my labia apart as he tongue-fucked me where his cock had been before. With his thumb he began to rub my clit, in circular motions. I was beginning to feel the familiar pleasurable sensations rise up through me. I thrust myself into him, wanting him to eat me, gripping his head as he had done to me. Like that I rubbed my pussy over his mouth while he massaged my swollen clit.

'That's it, yes, yes' I said, I was nearly there now, my body vibrating, stomach muscles fluttering, tensing. And then the waves rolled through me and I came, even as the guy slid a finger inside me. We lay there, laughing.

'That was incredible,' he said.

His friend came over to join us. He bent down and kissed me on the lips, then scooped up some of the cum that was still shiny over my breasts and put his fingers into my mouth,

'Good girl,' he said, 'good girl.'

'Need to clean off,' I said.

'There's a pool down that way,' the shorter guy said, still out of breath.

'Then let's go,' I said, leaving them stunned. I wiggled my ass back into my panties and shorts, slipped my t-shirt over my head.

'After all,' I said, 'someone might see us!'

dbspiers
dbspiers
19 Followers
12