The Woodsman: A 13th Century Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning Delbert woke up with his penis hard having to urinate. He decided to give his urine to Ulmer and sure enough as soon as he started urinating he could feel Ulmer guzzling down his urine without any problem.

Ulmer was drinking it with great speed and seemingly thirsty beyond belief. He drank every bit of what Delbert fed him.

This excited Delbert tremendously, he realized he was quite aroused urinating into Ulmer's mouth, liked how he drank it all down with no complaint. He sensed the old man loved drinking his urine. This pleased him considerably.

When Delbert was done urinating he pulled his manhood out of the old man's mouth so he could get up and get breakfast prepared. He had a long day ahead of him on this particular day because he had two new customers to supply with wood.

"Good morning Ulmer, how be you today?"

"Good morning to you kind Sir, I am well indeed thanks to your kindness."

Again not a word about the night or morning activities It's as if they had an unspoken understanding about their needs and it was unnecessary to talk about it. Actions spoke louder than words. Both were pleasing one another greatly and that is all that mattered.

That day before Delbert left to go cut wood in the forest he had a strong feeling to fill Ulmer's tanker with his urine, so he pulled out his penis and urinated in the tanker and set it on the shelf for when Ulmer was thirsty when he was gone.

He returned to the cottage to find Ulmer napping with his head on his arms at the table.

Ulmer awoke as soon as Delbert entered the cottage. "Ah young man, glad to hear you are back, how was your day kind man?"

"It was quite busy and profitable today, how did you fare today asked Delbert?"

"Good, very good and thank you kind Sir for the tanker of golden mead, that was quite the treat thank you, it tasted very good, much appreciated."

"I had a feeling you might like me to fill your tanker up with my special brew glad you liked it."

"I drank it all down, not a drop left."

"Well let me fill it up for you now if your thirsty."

"Oh please that would so kind of you, I am very thirsty for your brew."

Delbert was standing by the old man, pulled his penis out and urinated into Ulmer's tanker filling it right to the brim. Then he placed it in front of him so he could reach it easily to drink from and that he did.

After the first guzzle Ulmer exclaimed, "that is good brew Delbert, this is a man's brew, thank you young Sir you make an old man happy, thank you kind Sir."

"My pleasure Ulmer glad to see you enjoy my special brew, its coming right out of the source, fresh and hot, drink up and enjoy."

"I will dear man, I will, thank you Sir exclaimed Ulmer all excited."

Delbert busied himself preparing supper. He was making wild mushroom omelets for them. More bread and cheese too. Mead for Delbert and Delbert's urine for Ulmer.

Not long after supper they went to bed early.

Ulmer was eager to milk his host's huge manhood, he was hungry for his wholesome sperm.

Delbert was looking forward to having his man equipment sucked good and slow by his wonderful new friend. He got up on the top plank naked and let his immense penis slide through the hole in the planks and into Ulmer's waiting open mouth. He let out a big moan when his big penis entered the old man's toothless mouth, it felt so good.

Ulmer was waiting with his mouth open for Delbert's virile member, he was hungry to suck on it and suck on it he did. He was glad to hear Delbert moan. The old man sucked on the big penis for a good two hours this time, he carefully nursed on it bringing his young colt to the edge and then held back until he calmed down and resumed once more to suckle the big man meat he so loved.

Delbert loved how Ulmer sucked his big penis with incredible skill and devotion. He could tell Ulmer was addicted to his virile member and liked that he was. He loved slipping his big erection through the hole in the planks and letting the old toothless man suck on it. He finally unloaded a huge sperm load into Ulmer's hungry mouth, it felt like a half a tanker he fed him, and the old man ate every drop.

Ulmer was excited to eat Delbert's warm sperm, he loved the taste and having some of him inside his stomach. He fell asleep nursing on the big man meat.

Delbert went to sleep happy to have his penis nursed on during the night. He again woke up to feed his hot urine to Ulmer in the middle of the night. It was a substantial amount, yet Ulmer drank every drop of it with great gratitude.

The following morning Delbert unloaded another massive amount of urine in Ulmer's thirsty mouth.

Ulmer loved drinking Delbert's hot urine, he just could not get enough of his young friends special mead.

Delbert let know Ulmer at breakfast that he had invited Cedric to join them for supper that evening. He told him Cedric was a kind hearted man who lived not too far away, he was the proud owner of the cow that gave them the milk they drank.

Cedric was a poor farmer, a widower whose wife had passed on from some terrible illness a few years back. At 45 he had not bothered remarrying. He was a humble man of sorts, thin and sinewy and hard working. He stood only 4'2" tall.

Delbert specially went to the butcher in the village to buy some of his famous pork sausage, they were freshly made, he thought Cedric and Ulmer would like these with boiled potatoes, turnips and of course good bread and mead.

Cedric arrived at the cottage with a container of fresh milk he had just milked before leaving his dwelling. He was glad to be invited to join his neighbor for a hearty meal. He too was quite the loner and did not socialize much. He liked Delbert and felt at ease in his presence.

Delbert introduced Cedric to Ulmer. He had let Cedric know before hand that Ulmer was blind, that his son and daughter in law and abandoned him and that he had given him a place to rest his weary bones.

Cedric took to Ulmer immediately. He sat next to him at the table, shared the bench.

Everyone ate with great appetite, conversation and laughter filled the cottage.

During the evening an unusual thunderstorm descended upon them, thunder rumbling, lighting flashing and torrential rain raging wildly.

Delbert let Cedric know he preferred him staying over night at the cottage that it was not wise to go out in this kind of inclement weather and in the dark.

At first Cedric hesitated but even Ulmer did not feel right letting him go out in this kind of foreboding storm and said so with great urgency. Finally Cedric gave in and decided to stay overnight.

Delbert more fresh mead to celebrate a good decision. They all used the bucket to urinate in being such a rainy night.

Ulmer smelled Cedric's strong manly odors, the smell of his smegma excited him.

Delbert observed how big Cedric's manly member was. It looked to be as big if not a little bigger than his 9 inchers and fat like his too. He could see a thick ridge of rich smegma around the head of his penis when he pulled his foreskin back to urinate. He thought how Ulmer would love to devour Cedric's abundant rich smegma. Even he thought it looked good enough to eat. The smell aroused him greatly to his surprise.

Finally after a few too many mead tankers the men called it a night.

Delbert helped bed down Ulmer, carefully propping his pillows.

Cedric was sharing Delbert's humble bed. When they were undressed Cedric made his way to the bed above Ulmer's head.

Delbert blew out the candle and joined Cedric. He let Cedric know he might be more comfortable sleeping on his stomach knowing he too had a huge penis. He explained there was a hole in the planks to let his manly member hang freely for better comfort.

Cedric thought this was an ingenious idea and wanted to try it out to see how comfortable it was. Delbert moved aside and let Cedric slip his big penis through the hole.

Cedric was amazed how comfortable it was and thanked Delbert for letting him use the hole. Before long Cedric and Delbert were sleeping, the mead having gone to their heads.

Meanwhile Ulmer realized Cedric's penis was hanging through the hole. He could smell his penis, the smell of his smegma making his mouth water. When he was sure Cedric was sleeping he began sniffing his beautiful big penis. He then pulled back his foreskin and was rewarded with an even stronger smell. Gently he began to lick the man's incredible tasting penis cheese, eating it all up and thoroughly cleaning his penis of smegma, it was a feast for Ulmer. He then gently began sucking on the big penis eager to swallow Cedric's rich sperm. He sucked on it for a good length of time until suddenly the thick man cream began to ooze into his mouth, Ulmer could not believe the insane amount of sperm Cedric was feeding him, it went on and on and Ulmer ate all of it without wasting the precious man cream.

Meanwhile Cedric woke up in a drowsy state aware that his big man member was being sucked. The warm mouth around his cock felt incredibly good. He had not been sucked for a very, very long time and welcomed the attention his penis was getting. He realized Ulmer was the one sucking his penis and that was quite fine by him. He liked the old man and did not mind him sucking on his manhood. He knew he always ejaculated huge amounts of sperm when he masturbated and was impressed the old man could swallow it all, he like that. He fell asleep again with his penis in Ulmer's mouth.

Ulmer was one happy old man. He went to sleep nursing Cedric's big manly member.

The following morning Delbert was the first one to awaken so he got up and dressed. He could see Cedric's big penis in Ulmer's mouth. It certainly aroused him seeing his neighbors big member in the old man's toothless mouth. He was certain Cedric enjoyed having his big penis sucked on all night.

Cedric woke up realized his virile member was still in the old man's mouth. It felt so good he hated pulling out but had to after all he was a guest and it was time to get up. Down he came naked with his huge penis erect, grabbed the bucket and let out a torrent of urine.

"That is quite the load of special man brew your unloading this morning Cedric."

"Good morning Delbert, yes it is good hot man brew to be sure my good man."

"How did you sleep Cedric asked Delbert."

"I slept exceptionally well, I am very glad I stayed overnight. I have not felt so good in a very long time he said pulling on his huge penis. He then winked at Delbert."

Delbert winked back and cracked a smile from ear to ear.

Then Ulmer spoke up, "can an old man get some help here, I need to get up and urinate."

Cedric immediately went over to Ulmer to give him a helping hand. He held the bucket with one hand and held Ulmer's penis with the other hand so he could urinate and that he did. When he was done he thanked Cedric for his help.

Cedric asked Delbert if he minded him being naked, he did not feel to get dressed immediately.

Delbert assured him it was perfectly fine, he liked that Cedric felt so at ease with him and Ulmer. "Its good to let it hang out at times, right Cedric."

"You can say that again Delbert I like letting it hang out, feels quite good."

"I sure know what you mean replied Delbert winking." Delbert served up hot milk, bread and cheese for breakfast.

"Are you glad you stayed over Ulmer asked Cedric."

"Yes, I am very glad I stayed over Ulmer, thank you for asking, it was one of the best evening and nights I have had in many a years."

"Well we must do this again soon exclaimed Delbert, join us for a meal and stay over night if you like, what do you say to that Ulmer?"

"Oh yes, it would be an honor to have you over again and stay the night."

"I can come back in a three days' time if you like replied Cedric."

"Well its all settled then replied Delbert, we expect you to return in three days' time and stay for the night."

"I sure look forward to letting it all hang out he said with a smile, I will return with more milk and some of my special cheese."

Ulmer heard that and licked his lips.

Cedric returned three days later glad to see Ulmer and Delbert.

They were having pigeon pie thanks to Mrs. Norbert, she was a regular customer of Delbert and fancied him.

Delbert served up the pie and mead. During supper Delbert pulled out his cock and urinated in Ulmer's empty tanker. He held his finger to his lip signifying to Cedric to not say anything.

Cedric looked on intrigued.

Then Delbert handed the tanker to Ulmer.

Ulmer gladly took the tanker in hand and proceeded to guzzle down some of the hot liquid. "I like this brew, its hot and tastes exceptionally good, good wholesome man brew, nothing like it, thanks Delbert."

Cedric understood why Delbert had done that to show him Ulmer liked to drink urine. This created a special bond between him and Delbert.

During the evening Delbert and Cedric took turns filling Ulmer's tanker whenever it was empty. They both left their huge manly member hanging out of their tights while they guzzled back mead and enjoyed one another's company. Before long the men were wanting to bed down.

Delbert helped put Ulmer to bed, prop him up nicely so he could suck on his and Cedric's penis.

Without saying a word both Cedric and Delbert intuited that they would take turns feeding Ulmer their penises through the hole in the planks.

Cedric was first to feed Ulmer as soon as he went to bed, he was good and anxious to get his big man member sucked, his penis full of man cheese.

Ulmer licked good and clean after sniffing it thoroughly. He swallowed Cedric's generous sperm load.

When Cedric finished he pulled his penis out of the hole and let Delbert slip his big man piece through the hole and into Ulmer's waiting hungry mouth.

He was making loud sucking sounds loving sucking his young friend.

Cedric was erect and excited again upon hearing Ulmer sucking loudly.

Ulmer sucked Delbert's big man member for quite some time.

Finally Delbert fed his hot creamy sperm to Ulmer moaning and groaning loudly, he had grabbed hold of Cedric's penis in all the excitement holding onto it for dear life.

Cedric did not mind Delbert holding onto his penis. He quite like it actually.

When Delbert was done ejaculating he let Cedric slip his big penis through he hole again.

This time Cedric had to urinate and knew it was ok to feed his special man brew to Ulmer.

Ulmer glad drank Cedric's special man brew and there was a good amount for him to savor.

When Cedric was done, Delbert had to urinate, so he slipped his big man member through the hole and fed Ulmer another incredible load of urine.

Ulmer was dizzy with joy.

Both Delbert and Cedric took turns through the night getting sucked.

Delbert was the first to awaken in the morning again. To his surprise he was holding onto Cedric's super erect penis while his man member was hanging through the hole being nursed on by Ulmer.

Delbert did not mind Cedric holding his big man member, he felt good about it and welcomed it. Reluctantly he got up to prepare breakfast. When he came down from the bed he could see Cedric's big penis in Ulmer's mouth. He then heard Ulmer begin to gulped down Cedric's urine, he was relieving his morning urine load and it was substantial.

Ulmer of course gladly drank it all down. When he was done Cedric pulled his penis out to get up.

Delbert immediately slipped his penis in the old man's mouth and fed him his morning urine load. The old man drank it all down, happy and grateful.

When Cedric came down he saw Delbert giving his hot urine to the old man, he winked and smiled at Delbert and said, "he sure loves his special brew."

"That he does replied Delbert, he is one thirsty old man and winked."

During breakfast Cedric said, "I have a hot batch of special brew if anyone if thirsty here."

"Oh yes please hollered Ulmer, I could sure drink some of that special brew."

"Ok why don't I sit on the table with a leg on each side of your head Ulmer and I will direct your mouth to my big erect penis so you can easily drink form the source."

"Great idea exclaimed Delbert all excited."

Ulmer seated on the bench in front of Cedric seated on the table had his head between his legs with his mouth in perfect position to drink from his big man member. It was an incredible sight.

Cedric gently guided Ulmer's mouth to his rigid rod, he the carefully inserted his erection in his warm toothless mouth and said, "there you go old man drink up and with that Cedric began to urinate into Ulmer's mouth.

Ulmer was guzzling Cedric urine with great pleasure drinking up the fresh hot man brew with absolute delight.

Meanwhile Delbert was incredibly erect, in his excitement he got up on the table and straddled Cedric head and slipped his big erection into his mouth and started urinating in his mouth.

Cedric in his excitement guzzled back Delbert's man brew with great thirst while he kept on feeding his urine to Ulmer.

When they were done urinating they got off the table and enjoyed breakfast.

"I sure like this man to man thing we have going here Delbert said."

"I could not agree more with you Delbert, retorted Cedric."

"We have quite a special friendship in the making said Ulmer."

It was decided that Cedric would return that evening after milking his cow.

At night when Cedric slipped his big penis through the hole for Ulmer to suck on Delbert would position himself so Cedric could suck on his manhood.

Both Cedric and Delbert liked sucking one another's man members and drinking one another's urine. They took turns feeding Ulmer at the table. The three of them became close friends, loyal and caring of one another.

Eventually Cedric sold his cottage and moved in with Delbert and Ulmer. He brought along his cow so he could continue selling milk in the village.

Ulmer was never alone or abandoned again.

The End

12