The Work of Art Ch. 01

Story Info
A young husband learns he has the power to grant permission.
11k words
25.9k
73
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Carl

My wife Charlotte was talking in the other room, but I was not listening. I know I should have been, but it's not always easy. In this case, it was about the Housewives of Who Gives a Fuck. I love my beautiful wife to distraction, but I just can't stand that mindless TV garbage that she's obsessed with.

Anyway, at that moment I had work to do, as we're trying to fix one major client issue and win a new piece of business at the same time. In the morning, I had a meeting with leadership to report our current contract performance.

So, I was busy in my home office, which just happens to look a lot like a kitchen table. Ten feet away, she's bugging me with that TV show stupidity in our tiny open concept apartment.

Getting a house is our top priority, so we can start a family. However, I was foolish enough to save very little money before we got married, and that money went towards our wedding. The house my baby wants here in Tampa is over $600,000, so I have work to do.

I have one of those shitty IT implementation jobs where you work your ass off all the time, travel during every single week, take shit from bosses and clients and get no credit in the end. And it's endless as there are so many clients with bad old legacy systems or with none at all. So here I am on a Sunday night trying to get ready for the next week.

"That (fill in the blank person, because, as I said, I don't care) is such a slut," Charlotte says out loud to nobody, referring to the silly TV show. "I think she's having an affair. Mommy said that women who have affairs are just asking for trouble."

My wife had a very protective mother who was just full of all kinds of wisdom and passed it all on to her daughter. Many sentences in our house begin with 'Mommy said' as if it were gospel.

My mother-in-law passed on a few years ago of a heart attack, but her wisdom remained hammered in stone in the heart of my wife.

I'm not saying that Mommy-instilled knowledge is a bad thing. My wife is a ridiculously beautiful and sexy 22-year-old woman, but not the sharpest thing around. Her mother recognized that fact early and made sure her daughter had a good set of ground rules to live by.

Charlotte was born to a pair of middle-aged engineers who had long given up on the idea of children. When she did arrive, she was not what they were expecting.

First, she grew to be far too beautiful to have come from two such ordinary looking people and neither was prepared with the tools to handle that. Secondly, she did not in any way match their intellectual level. The combination of these facts scared them and drove her mother to take drastic action to guide her daughter to safe places.

The result is a set of rules that Charlotte has been taught to live by. The key ones are:

1. Don't talk too much to expose the lack of intellect, except of course to your husband, who's a safe place and you never stop pestering with silly questions.

2. Stick to subjects you know. Ask questions without comment or opinion about subjects you don't know.

3. Dress in a very tasteful and elegant way. She nails this one. A better dressed woman may not exist on the planet. She spends about 75 percent of her salary on her attire, accessories and makeup.

4. Act a bit aloof, even cold, with people you don't know as it's better to be thought of as stuck up than stupid. She doesn't always pull this one off.

5. Be friendly and kind to those you do know. People will be less likely to question your intelligence.

I met Charlotte two years ago when I was hired to be a lead client integration manager for the company where she worked. I walked in the door for my interview and saw her at the reception desk and that was it. I was going to work there no matter what. One look, and I knew she was made for me.

Charlotte is a stunningly beautiful blonde like a swimsuit model or one of those Instagram girls. She is always smiling in a way that melts your heart. At the same time, her 5'8" hourglass body hardens your dick. My dad says Charlotte reminds him of some old actresses from the 1940s -- very classy and regal looking. That's her mother's influence, always wanting her to reach high to achieve her dreams.

She has worked hard on her vocabulary to look and sound smarter, but often something comes out of her mouth that lets you know what she is. The fact is that she is clearly ditzy in a Jessica Simpson way. Frankly, it's one of her charms that I love so much.

The funny thing is that sometimes she accentuates the dumb blonde persona. I call it 'putting on the Marilyn.' There are times when it comes out more than others, such as when she's confused, frustrated or intimidated. She says that's more of her natural self, and the more intelligent looking model is the one her mom created.

Either way, I did not care. I put everything I had into knocking down her defenses. It helped that I matched her in good looks, which I know sounds conceited, but you will, I'm sure, get the point. The most common comment we get is that we look like the quintessential beautiful couple, just made for each other.

"My daddy had an affair and Mommy hated it," said Charlotte, continuing her monologue about the TV show. "That's why they got divorced. It always confused me why he did it. Do you think a lot of people have affairs?" Did you ever meet your domineering mother, honey?

"Yes, Princess. I think a lot of people do." I was not really paying full attention and should have seen trouble coming. "It helps account for the high divorce rate."

"Do you know anybody who is?"

"Who is what?"

"Having an affair! Are you listening?" Ok. I guess I'm stopping work now to listen to some silliness. I know she has flaws, but we all do. I just love her beauty and her wonderful heart. I even love her insatiable curiosity which was driving me crazy at that particular moment.

"Charlotte, I work with men all day. They are known to screw around, so 'yes' I know some."

"Who?" Now, I work at the same company as my wife. She is our receptionist, so she knows everyone who walks through those doors right in front of her desk and is known to share rumors with her friends. I am not going to tell Miss Loose Lips what I know about the bad habits of the other men we both work with.

"I don't know any details cause I don't wanna know."

"But who." She can be like a border collie after a tennis ball when she locks onto something. I will have to give someone up. No problem.

"You are up on all the rumors, honey. You have to know that Stein has a reputation as a philanderer." It was common knowledge that our CEO, Mr. Harold Stein, slept around, and he was pretty proud of the hot women he could attract. That seemed a safe one for me to let her have.

"You mean he gives people money?"

"No baby, that's a philanthropist. A philanderer is a man who sleeps with lots of women. A womanizer."

"Oh... really. Like a woman is a slut. How come your word sounds better than our word? Of course, I have heard that lots of women sleep with Mr. Stein, but I never thought that was true! He's so old and gross and creepy." She grimaced.

"Yes."

"And how he dresses! Tight polos and dockers do not flatter that body."

"I wear them sometimes."

She smiled. "Oh, but you have the body to make them look gooooood, honey!"

"Thank you."

"He's not nice either. He called me 'stupid' when I first started. I was new and got flustered with that phone system and messed up a client call. He was very mean. Who would sleep with him?"

Charlotte absolutely hated to be called dumb or stupid. That would make you an enemy forever. She absolutely hated her boss, Gary, the head of Security, who berated her constantly.

Gary was a pompous dipshit who only had a job because he was a long-time friend of Stein's. No one took him seriously. He was a former street cop, about the same age and physical condition as his benefactor. Most importantly, he was a real jerk to Charlotte primarily because she rebuffed his advances.

"But Stein's rich and powerful and many women are attracted to those qualities."

"Really? Like who?" She cocked her pretty head and gave me an adorable questioning look.

"Again Princess, I don't know any details. It's safer not to know."

"Aren't you curious? I know! I can ask the girls in HR. They know all the good stuff." Curiosity is both Charlotte's greatest strength and worst flaw.

"It may not be the wisest thing to ask the HR people who our CEO is sleeping with."

"Oh, they'll tell me," she said with a smirk. "If they know..."

"I'm not doubting that, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make. I know how close you are with the girls. I just think it's a bad idea. You could get in trouble if he found out."

"Mommy said there are no bad questions."

"I'm not sure that's what she meant."

"You always say that."

"And I'm not wrong."

"Do girls really sleep with old men like Mr. Stein? How old is he? God!"

"He's probably in his late 50s or early 60s. Girls sleep with older men and young guys with older women. It's the lure of money and power mostly. Some people are also looking to find the mommy and daddy they never had."

"Mommy or daddy? What do you mean?"

"There are lots of broken and unhappy homes. Kids grow up without a parent of the opposite sex and that affects them emotionally for years. They often look for a replacement in their relationships."

"I don't think that's true. My daddy was never there for me, but I didn't look for someone like that."

"Probably because your mom was so influential."

"I just can't picture it, an old man, I mean, wow."

"There is a whole genre of porn about it, if you're interested." I said this knowing that in the rare occurrences when Charlotte watched porn with me, there is an equal chance of her being disgusted as sexually stimulated. I never know quite which it will be, but the potential is too great to ignore. A turned-on Charlotte is a sight to behold.

"What's a genre?" I should have seen that one coming.

"It's not important. I am just saying you can see old people having sex with younger people if you really want," I joked. "I know you don't like porn, but this would be educational."

She looked skeptical, but didn't say no. "Why don't we get ready for bed, honey, and I'll get the big iPad ready," I said.

"I know what you are trying to do, Carl. I see right through you," she said, pointing at me. Still, she marched right into our bedroom. To be fair, she loves sex and is ready almost anytime I am. She's never said 'no' to me when I was in the mood. It is one of her finest qualities.

Chapter 2 - Charlotte

I was so excited. Carl had those bedroom eyes that told me he was ready for me, if you know what I mean. I really, really like those eyes. My husband is so hot. I remember the first day he walked in the door at work. My heart stopped, I think. He was so tall at 6'4" and blonde and sooooo handsome. I'm a tall girl, so that really matters.

He said he fell in love with me at first sight. Well, me too! Nobody was surprised when we started dating, but he had to pass the Mommy Test. Not many guys did, I can tell you.

My Mommy was very strict about who I dated going back to high school. They had to be nice, smart guys and not after "one thing." The good news was that she liked him right off. She called him a tall drink of water and winked at me.

I just love him so much. He is the one person who never makes me feel stupid. He is always kind and thoughtful. He calls me Princess and treats me like one. I feel so comfortable and safe with him.

So that night, I was kind of horny, a word I learned from Carl. When I walked out of the bathroom, he was sitting on our king size bed and had his head down looking at the iPad. He was dressed in just a pair of boxer shorts and was all bronzed from our recent vacation to Mexico. I could have just eaten him up.

When he looked up and saw me standing there all naked, he gave me my favorite look -- like a bull ready to charge. It's like there is steam coming out his nose. I just love that. I ran giggling to the bed and slipped under the covers pulling them up to my neck. Carl slipped in on the other side next to me and showed me the iPad.

"There are about a dozen sites like we discussed," he said. "I picked this one though as an example. It's called Oldje." That's not even a word, I don't think. If it was, I never heard it. There were lots of pictures of old men with girls. I was shocked.

"Let's look at the actors," he said. A whole lot of old men's headshots came up. He asked me to pick one. What kind of question is that? When I hesitated, he asked if any made me curious. For some reason, I pointed to the oldest looking one, and Carl clicked on his picture.

The man was both fat and wrinkly at the same time and not good looking. His thingy was tiny and what my husband calls 'uncut.' I have not been with anyone but my husband, so I was a little shocked at the difference in their bodies.

"God, no thank you. I screamed and made him close that page. I picked another picture of a smiling man named Boris. He looked younger and in better shape. His thing was much larger.

"You like that one, huh," Carl teased.

"At least, he's not all wrinkles and gross, and he is pretty big," I said. "Like the young guys in your other porn movies."

"Do you like a bigger one?"

"Stop joking," I said slapping his arm. "I love the one I have."

"I can get you a big fake one to play with when I'm traveling. I know you touch yourself when I'm gone."

"Stop teasing, honey... Wait. Do you do that when you're traveling?"

He laughed. "All the time. It's normal."

"What do you think about when you do that?"

"I think about my sexy wife, of course."

"Yes, but what am I doing in your dirty little head?"

"Can't tell you that. Those are my private fantasies. Who do you think about when you do it."

"You, of course."

"Princess, you can think about other men if you want to, like old Boris here. It's just a fantasy."

"Stop!"

"And I can get you that big fake one to make it easier. Aren't you curious?"

"Maybe. How do you even get one of those fake ones?"

"You can buy them on Amazon."

"No! Really?" I was shocked, and he laughed at my reaction.

Carl put the iPad down and slipped his hand under the covers. He started playing with my boobs and kissing my neck. My boobs are kinda big, and he really likes them. He kissed me, and he's a really good kisser. I can kiss all night long. He can get me heated up in a hurry.

"I wonder what old Boris would do if he were here right now?" He whispered in my ear.

"I'll bet he'd shut up and make love to me," I said, which made Carl laugh so hard. I love to make him laugh like that. It feels like I won the lottery when I do.

As we fell into the routine that has become our weekly sex, I thought about how wonderful it was to have such a beautiful man who took charge and gave me such sweet pleasure. He was so good with his mouth, kissing me everywhere, paying so much attention to my breasts and licking me down there. Oh God, that was just wonderful. Someday, I should do that for him, but he's never asked for it.

When he gets on top of me, I am always so ready for him. I love the sweet rhythm of his thrusts, the feel of his weight on me and how he smells, and the sheer power of his big, strong body, climbing slowly to that sweet explosion.

Afterwards, as we laid next to each other, and he slowly caressed me, I felt so loved and cherished. My mind began to wander. It would be nice if Carl didn't have to travel all the time, and we could do this more than two or three times a week. Life would be perfect then.

Chapter 3 - Carl

I have never come like that in my life. All during our sex that night, nano images kept popping into my head like a Nike commercial. Stein was in my head, and he was fucking a young woman.

In my mind, I couldn't see her face because his fat body covered her, just long arms and legs and blonde hair. The images of the relentless pounding the old man was giving the woman mixed with Charlotte's real-world moans set off an explosion I have never experienced before.

As a joke, the next morning, I secretly bought a 9.5-inch flesh colored dildo on Amazon. It would be worth the money to see my sweet wife's reaction when she opened it later in the week.

I drove into the office with Charlotte with a plan to take an Uber to the airport after my meeting. Mr. Stein met us in the parking lot. On the way up in the elevator, he asked about the issues we were facing on my contract, but quickly transitioned to asking me about Charlotte.

"That wife of yours man, she ain't too bright, but wow, that's a great looking woman. You're a lucky man."

Not sure how to handle his insult-to-compliment, I just said, "Thanks. I am very fortunate."

"Can I ask you a question?" Oh great, here it comes. How crude and demeaning is he going to be about Charlotte right to my face?

"The way she dresses, how does she pull that off. She always looks so well put together, like something off a Milan runway."

"That's all her. It's her superpower."

"Strange, that she can do that, but not drop customer calls."

"That was just once."

He laughed. "Is that what she told you? It happens every damn day. It's a good thing for her that our customers all look forward to talking with her and seeing her fantastic face and body."

"Really? They talk about that with you?"

"You do understand that every straight guy wants to fuck your wife? And a bunch of women, too." That's when I moved the conversation on to the upcoming presentation.

Two days later, I am halfway across the country taking abuse from a client who is unhappy with the rising cost of her implementation. We're still under budget and only slightly behind schedule, I reminded her.

She'd be in a lot better mood if I'd just sleep with her, but I'm not doing that. It's not that she isn't good looking for a 40-year-old, I just wouldn't ever do that to Charlotte. I get a lot of these chances and always turn them down. Stein always jokes with me that he hired me specifically to keep our lady clients happy.

It's near the end of the day here in the Midwest, and I'm wondering how late I'll need to work tonight when I notice a text pop up from my wife.

CALL ME!

Excusing myself at the first opportunity, I slipped into the dark parking lot which is the only place I can get any privacy at this site.

"What is it, Princess?"

"Oh my God, honey. You'll never guess who is sleeping with him!"

"What? Sleeping with who?"

"Mr. Stein. Remember? Our conversation?" She was ridiculously excited and bursting at the seams to tell me.

"Oh, baby. You didn't."

"I couldn't help it," she giggled. "I was so curious! Go ahead guess."

"I told you, Princess, I don't really want to know."

"OK, I'll tell you."

"Auuuhhhhhhgggg, honey."

"He was having affairs with three girls at once. Three! Can you believe that? Three."

"Jesus. It sounds exhausting juggling three at once. Fuck. Who has that kind of time?"

"Honey, don't use that word. It's naughty. Anyway, one was Mary, the tall older blonde lady who worked in sales. Did you meet her?" She didn't wait for an answer and rushed on. "She was always so nice and dressed so beautifully. I loved her style, and she always complimented mine. Well, it seems that her husband found out, and he made her leave the company recently. That's what people say."

"Wow. That's awful."

"Another is an intern of a client here in town, Brighton something or other. You probably know them better than I do. Nobody knows who that woman is, but I heard she was very young and pretty."

"So that's just a rumor."

"No, he brags about it to everyone, they said."

"He may be lying."