The Work of Art Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe. So, guess who the last one is? You'll never guess."

"No, I won't."

"It's Lynn in HR!" Lynn was the technical recruiter I had worked with on a number of projects. I really like her. She's young and pretty, though a little thin.

"She's your friend, right? Isn't she married, too?"

"Yes. After I asked a few people at lunch, she just came up afterwards and told me that she slept with him a couple of times. And do you know what she said?"

"No, what?"

"She said it was the best sex she ever had in her whole life. Can you believe that?"

"Really?"

"I know! Amazing, isn't it? I'm going to dinner with her tonight to talk about it."

"What? Why are you getting involved in this, and why is she telling you about it?"

"It's just so interesting, like my TV show. It's like the Housewives, but in our little town."

"But this is real, Princess. Very real. Listen, I have to get to a meeting, but let's talk tonight."

"Ok, babe. I should have the whole scoop by then," she giggled.

"Auuuhhhhhhgggg."

"Can I ask you a question about something else, baby?"

"Please do!"

"Do you think I would look smarter if I didn't have blonde hair? Maybe brunette or red?"

"No, dear. All that would do would damage your beautiful hair with harsh chemicals."

"But everybody thinks I'm dumb because I'm blonde."

"I don't think all blonde people are dumb. Do you? Do you think I'm dumb?"

"No. Of course not. You're the smartest person I know!"

"Why do you care what other people think?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just tired of being treated like I'm stupid."

"I know, baby."

Chapter 4 - Charlotte

I can't stop thinking about this. Why would someone who is young and pretty sleep with an old man who is nasty and mean? I really respected Mary. I mean everyone did, and she risked her marriage to sleep with Mr. Stein. I just don't understand.

Lynn is my friend. I know her, and I met her husband. They're a good-looking couple. Carl says she's a really smart lady! My conversation with Lynn did not go the way I thought it would. I expected her to be, well, ashamed or embarrassed about her affair. That was not what she said.

I thought we would grab something quick, but she took me to the Ruth Chris restaurant. She ordered for me like Carl does when she saw that it all just flustered me. I felt like a fish out of water, as Mommy used to say, but the food was really wonderful.

I thought that I would have to ask really hard questions to get Lynn to talk about how she could lower herself with Mr. Stein, but she started out telling me right away how much she loved having sex with him. You could have knocked me over with a feather. She went on to tell me what a great lover he was, how powerful he was and how big he was.

I was skeptical. How big could it be, anyway. He was a short old man after all. I'm taller than he is. Lynn admitted that she was skeptical, too, at first, but the first time she saw him naked she was blown away. Sure, his body is not that pretty, she admitted.

"He looks like Buddha climbing a phone pole," she giggled, and that made me laugh, too. It was a funny image.

The conversation got really serious after that as she told me how she was seduced. As I told the story to Carl later, he called it being recruited. It happened slowly, Lynn said. First, Mary reached out and befriended her, talking to Lynn about her affair with Mr. Stein. Then, the older man took her out to dinner for a mentoring session.

Finally, he invited the young couple on his boat and that's where it happened, Lynn said.

"Right in front of your husband?" It was unbelievable. How could that happen?

"Yes. They came to an agreement."

"What? Why would your husband do that?"

"Mr. Stein bargained for me, or a part of me, from my husband. In a way, it was very flattering, two men wanting me like that."

"And you just went with him?"

"By that time, I wanted to be fucked by Mr. Stein. I was so ready. My husband was just giving me what I wanted most in the world."

"I don't understand why you would want that."

"I can't explain it. He's dominant, and not like my husband at all. He treats me like I'm just a pair of tits and a cunt. He's like an animal with that big cock. He's so rough. It's sexy as hell to be wanted by someone like that, someone who would go through a brick wall to have you. You will just have to find out for yourself."

"Me? Why do you think I would ever do something like that?"

"You don't know? He wants you... badly. He calls you 'The Work of Art,' like he plans to buy you and put you on a pedestal. He usually gets what he wants, you know."

It turned out that Mr. Stein was paying for the dinner and had sent Lynn to recruit me, just like Carl said. The thing that surprised me the most was that Carl was not surprised when I called him. He said he expected the old man to at least try.

"Does he really think I would sleep with him? What a pig!"

"He's obviously very confident."

"He's seen you, right? He knows how handsome my husband is!"

"Lynn is right that he usually gets what he wants. When you have had as much success at this as he has, the idea that some woman is out of your league just doesn't register."

"Mommy said your womanhood has great value and not to throw it away on men like that. I just don't understand why her husband would just watch her like that."

"Princess, it's a common fantasy for men, husbands."

"That's crazy." Silence filled the line for a moment while I thought about what Carl said the other day. "You said you have fantasies about me that are private, that l you can't tell me. Is that it... why you can't tell me, I mean?"

I think I surprised Carl because the silence was even longer this time. Finally, he spoke very slowly like he does when he wants me to really understand something important.

"It's just a fantasy, Princess. It's not real. Just something in my head." I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything for a while.

"Oh my God. What would Mommy say?"

"Again baby, it's just a fantasy. Don't you have fantasies? Aren't you curious about other men?"

"Not Mr. Stein!"

"In fairness, when I have that fantasy, it has always been about younger good-looking guys and you."

"I can't believe you want me to have an affair. Mommy was right. Men only think about 'one thing.'"

"Princess, listen to me. I would never want you to do anything you didn't want to do. I love you more than anything in the whole world."

"So, it's more than a fantasy. You really want me to!"

"No, but can I ask you something? Are there any guys that you think about when you touch yourself?"

"Carl!"

"Come on, honey. We both know you do it. Who do you think about?"

"I can't. It's too embarrassing. Maybe I'll tell you some day," I said. I could not tell him what had been going through my mind the last couple of hours and how flattering it is to have a powerful man want you.

"I just don't understand," I continued. "How could anyone sleep with that fat old pig? Lynn talked about him like he was a god. How could the sex be that good with someone who makes your stomach turn?"

"I don't know."

"Lynn said he's going to come after me, that he thinks I am a work of art, like the Mona Lisa or something. If that's true, why is he so mean to me?"

"I don't know."

"Why didn't he hit on me when I first came to work. Why now? It's so confusing. And why does he want to have sex with me in front of you? That's just weird."

"I think it's to show me that he's a better man than I am -- to take you in front of your husband and humiliate me. Maybe to take you away all together."

"Like he ever could! God. Look at you and look at him. It's ridiculous."

We talked for another half hour or so. I was upset and confused, and Carl talked to me and made me feel better. He loved me and cherished me and that would never change. I belong to him and him alone. All this stuff is just silly.

Chapter 5 - Mr. Stein

Yeah, I'm a pussy hound. My favorite is young sexy juicy cunt with big ass titties, the kind that intimidate other men. If those guys think it's unattainable, then I gotta have it. If that pussy just happens to be married, that's all the better. There is nothing I love more on this fucking planet than taking some hot piece married to a pretty boy.

I do pretty well, too. I could reel them in easily when I was a kid, but today I got to work harder. So, now I have a system. I get one on the string, and then I get her to go recruit new pussy, Jeffrey Epstein style. If the bitch wants any more cock, she better bring me some fresh meat. My best girls are out there beating the bush for me all the time. Pun intended.

That brings us to the Work of Art. She is truly something to look at. What a prize piece of ass! Long luxurious honey blonde hair, an angelically beautiful face, and a body to conquer. Long toned legs. Tits and ass for days. Damn, she is the finest piece of ass I have ever seen in my 61 years. The unfuckable fuck. I mean, look who she married -- our superstar pretty boy.

I would have gone after her as soon as she joined the company, but I already had five bitches in the stable at the time, and that's a lot of work. It didn't help that I scared her away when I got pissed one time.

My head of Security is Gary, and he's also one of my oldest buddies. We've been whoring together for years. I also kind of held off cause Gary was so taken with her, and hell, he found her first. That's kind of an unwritten rule between us. If you find a bitch, you get the first crack. In this case though, he hadn't gotten to first base in four years, and then she went and married the Pretty Boy.

Carl isn't just any pretty boy either. He's my superstar project manager. He gets all the tough customers and difficult jobs. He's important to our business success. That's something you're hesitant to fuck with.

So now, every morning, I walked through the lobby and saw The Work of Art sitting there all dumb and beautiful and thought how bad it is that I can't complete with blond and bronzed Pretty Boy.

She seemed even unattainable to me. Then Lynn tells me that Charlotte is asking about me, and I start thinking that the little pussy might be ripe for the picking after all. So, I put my best recruiter on the case. Lynn wants to get fucked again, so she'll do what she's told. She's a good cunt.

Chapter 6 -- Charlotte

When I got home the next night from work, I had a package waiting for me that I didn't order. Now, I love getting packages, because it usually means a new outfit to wear, but I hardly ever order anything from Amazon, so I would remember.

I like high-end clothes from top designers. Amazon stuff is generally too cheap. I know a few of the designers are there, but not the ones I like. I texted Carl about the box, but he didn't answer. My curiosity was killing me, so I opened it. When I saw the big fake thingy in the box I started laughing. My husband is a naughty boy.

I tried calling him, but it went to voicemail. I left him a message and told him that it would serve him right if I used it and liked it. He texted me back that he was in a meeting, but that I should go right ahead and give Boris a try. What a smart aleck!

So what was I to do? I opened it!

It was just huge. I held it in my hand, and it didn't feel anything like a real one. It didn't have the heat or hardness surrounded by velvety skin that real men have. But still, it was kind of naughty, but a good naughty. It made me all wet just holding it in both hands.

But it felt wrong, so I slipped it back in the package and put it on the high shelf in our bedroom closet.

Chapter 7 -- Carl

I got home late on Friday night. Plane troubles. When I walked in the door at 9 p.m., Charlotte had a nice dinner ready and was dressed in a sexy little pink teddy and high heels with full makeup. This is different and very interesting. Somebody is a horny little girl.

As I ate, she sat next to me nursing a glass of Chablis. I asked if she got my gift.

"Yes. You are a naughty boy."

"Have you played with it yet?"

"Played with it? No Carl!"

"Why not?"

"My God. It's too big."

"I thought that was the idea."

"Speaking of big ones, I talked to Lynn again."

"Oh Jesus."

"She said Mr. Stein is over nine inches long and really thick. She said she's hooked on it. Like crack."

"Who knew she was such a slut?"

"We shouldn't judge her, honey. She also said her husband is really small."

"You are being recruited. That's what she does for a living. She wants you to join the team."

"What team?"

"Stein's pussy team."

"Oh, I think so, too," she said, "Mr. Stein paid her husband $20,000 to sleep with him. Can you believe that?"

"Really?"

"Yes. She said he pays all the husbands."

That was a conversation stopper. We were silent for quite a while as that sunk in. Inappropriate thoughts ran through my head like a down payment on a house. And if he'd pay $20,000 for Lynn, what would he pay for a real prize like Charlotte?

"Honey, I have a mentoring meeting next week with him."

"You know that CEOs don't mentor receptionists, right?"

"I thought it seemed funny. Do you think he wants to... you know?"

"Fuck you? Absolutely, I do."

"Oh my God. This is ridiculous. Should I go? Or cancel?"

"That's up to you, Princess. You're a big girl." That had to be the worse advice I ever gave my wife. What the fuck was I saying.

"You don't mind that he's planning to hit on me? You're not mad?"

"I kind of thought it might have happened already before I came on the scene. I'm surprised it didn't. Other men have hit on you, right? It happens all the time, I'm guessing."

"Yes. Gary never stops." She blushed.

"And you haven't fucked any of them, right?"

"No, but only Mr. Stein and Gary can fire me."

"Don't ever let anyone push you to do something that you don't want to do, Princess. Sexual harassment is against the law."

"I know."

"Can I ask if you are flattered by Mr. Stein's attention?" That made her blush.

"Honey. Like you said. I get hit on all the time, but this feels different."

"Because Lynn is enthusiastic about you joining the team? You know she runs and tells him everything. She is basically telling you that you can have that big cock if you want it."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Is this why you're so horny tonight?" She blushed again and looked so guilty.

"Honey, Lynn told me more. Do you wanna hear it?"

Take deep breaths. "Ok, what did the slut say?"

"Honey! She is just being honest. I asked what he's like, why she likes it so much.

She said he was very rough, and that is a bit scary. He likes oral sex. She said he was so big that he gagged her. A number of times. And he 'cock whipped' her. She seems pretty impressed by that, but I don't know what that is. Do you?"

Our sex life suddenly sounded pretty tame. We make love with nothing too out of the ordinary.

"Sweetheart, you should just leave this alone."

"Come on. I am really curious about what that could be, and Google was no help."

"I think it's when the guy slaps his cock against a woman's face."

"Oh my God! That's..., that's..." Silence.

"I know."

"Kinda hot."

"Really?"

She was blushing now. "I think so, Yes," she said timidly. "Lynn told me that he completely dominated her, but he degraded her too. He called her all kinds of dirty names. Really dirty and naughty stuff."

"And you think that's hot, too?"

"Honey. It's not what we would do together, because we love each other. But I think a lot of women have that side of them and guys like Mr. Stein take advantage. Is it OK if it gets me a little hot?"

"Well, I know this is silly to say, but I hope you are not thinking about this too much. This guy sounds like a real misogynistic asshole to me."

"A what?"

"A man who hates women."

"Oh. There is more. Do you want to hear it?"

"Oh God. What?"

"He used handcuffs on her and slapped her. She said he slapped her face and her ass, but really everywhere. He even slapped her... her boobs."

"What a fucking monster."

"I think you misunderstood. That's what I thought too when Lynn first explained it. But, it wasn't violent like that, more like sex play, she said."

"Sex play? That's weird."

"I know. And now I am completely horny and so happy you're here right now."

"This gets you that horny?"

"It's embarrassing, but it really does. It probably helps that I haven't had you all week. All these separations are hard."

"What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. I'm intrigued, but I don't want to do anything that would hurt you. Mommy would be so mad."

"Jesus, Charlotte, I meant about the mentoring session knowing what you now know! Are you actually considering sleeping with this old guy?"

"Well, I can see that it makes you upset, so let's just drop it."

"Ok. It's dropped. God, I can't believe you find that kind of behavior sexy."

"I'm sorry, but I do. Kind of. Do you hate me?" Deep breaths. Remember to take deep breaths.

"No baby. You're curious. I get it."

"I don't understand what's going in my head. How can I be thinking about him at all? I have a beautiful husband. I'm a very lucky girl, a very happy girl."

"You're human."

"All this is making me so horny all the time and you not being here makes it so much worse."

"So, are you saying that old man is starting to look good to you?"

"It's embarrassing, Carl. Don't make me say it."

I took her hand and led her to our bed. She jumped on me right away and we started kissing as I frantically tried to disrobe.

"I love you so much Carl. I could never cheat on you. Never," she breathlessly moaned between kisses. "You are everything to me."

"I know, baby. I love you so much."

"Make love to me, Carl. I need it so bad!"

She helped with my pants and had them and my boxers down around my ankles in no time. She dropped to her knees and just took my cock in her mouth for the very first time.

I have never been so shocked. After more than a year of marriage, my wife is sucking my cock for the first time with no previous discussion. And for some reason, I thought she didn't like it. I thought she'd never done it before. But, boy I was wrong. She knew just what she was doing.

Beautiful innocent Charlotte was sucking my cock like a little whore, taking me deep into the back of her mouth. She smiled up at me with lust in her eyes, and when she saw what must have been a shocked look on my face, she blushed. But she did not stop.

She grabbed me by the thighs and attacked my dick even harder, bobbing her pretty head with fervor. I felt the volcanic heat and wet of that lovely warm mouth and watched as those perfect full lips flattened along my shaft.

I felt the head of my cock stretching into her tight throat. She worked it gradually in, forcing her way down around my cock. I moaned in pleasure as I felt her mouth flexing against the shaft, sucking the back of her throat. I stroked her smooth cheek gently, feeling her mouth flex, forcing my cock into her.

Then I felt her lips against the top of my balls, and I knew she'd taken all of me. I chuckled in satisfaction. Then she gave me a hard tongue thrust from one end of my cock to the other, and hungrily dragged my cock out of her throat.

When she had it halfway in, so that my cockhead was against the back of her throat, she forced my cock into her again. I could feel her saliva drizzling down over my balls. She was drooling for me. I ran my fingers tenderly over her face, feeling her lips spread by my cock shaft.

Charlotte began humming, low in her throat, as she forced my cock in and out of her mouth. Pleasure throbbed into my cock, and I knew if she kept this up, I'd come in her mouth. She rhythmically plunged my cock into her throat, taking it all, not hesitating a bit. She swallowed every inch with each thrust. She must have realized that I was going to come in her mouth. I let her know how much I liked her blowjob by grunting rhythmically in time with her mouth-thrusts.