The Work of Art Ch. 07

Story Info
Charlotte clears the air and sets boundaries.
7.3k words
7.5k
11
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 36 -- Carl

I sat in our bedroom as Stein and my wife spooned together in the twilight and talked softly to each other. They did not pay any attention to my existence. I was a fly on the wall. Eventually, they fell asleep, and I sat in the growing darkness feeling very sorry for myself.

To say the evening did not go as I had hoped was an understatement. He was supposed to get jealous and angry, and storm out, never to be heard from again. Instead, he jumped in with both feet. Fat fucker. And I stood by and did nothing but watch and beat my dick like some whacked out monkey at the zoo. I was becoming unrecognizable to myself.

Clearly, there was some tension between Stein and Gary, though the other man hardly noticed. That asshole was so happy to finally have his big cock in Charlotte's mouth, pussy and ass that he didn't seem to realize what else was going on in the room.

The only noise in the apartment was a baseball game on the TV in the living room and the occasional sound of the refrigerator door opening and closing. I guess Gary was here to stay and making himself comfortable. Fuck. This feels like a slow motion accident, and I my brakes don't work.

Charlotte began to stir. For reasons I do not understand, I just sat their mute in the dark corner. Maybe I just wanted to see if she even cared where I was.

She sat up and looked at the light and sound coming in from the open door. She looked back at Stein and kissed his forehead. Sliding out of bed, she slipped into the bathroom and apparently never even saw me sitting there. Fuck.

She stayed in there for about 15 minutes. I guess it takes longer to get two loads of cum out of your ass than I would have thought. When she finally came out, she took a glance at the bed, ostensibly to see if her lover was awake, and then ducked out of the room. I sat there dumbstruck for a minute or two and finally snuck to the door.

Looking around the edge of the frame, I saw two naked people sitting on opposite edges of the sofa, him with a beer and her with a Diet Coke. Gary was looking at Charlotte and not the game, working his cock into hardness. She was not paying attention, but looking confused and worried.

"Come on over and sit with you next Daddy, honey," said the supremely confident older man.

"You're not my Daddy," she snapped, giving him a sharp look.

"I will be as soon as Har.."

"Have you seen Carl?" she interrupted. "I need my husband." If that was the reason for her being upset, I couldn't feel bad about it.

"You don't need him, honey. There's a bigger and better man right here." He patted the sofa next to him.

She laughed. "You think you're better than Carl because your dick is bigger? You are not equal to him in any way, Gary."

"Really? How is he better than me?" His cock was fully hard now.

"He's beautiful, he's a gentleman, and he's nice."

"Sounds boring to me. I guess that's why you went looking for Harry."

"I didn't ..."

"But you did. You wanted a big cock. You found it, and now you're fucking at least three guys that I know of. You're a regular little fuck slut. And you want my big cock right now. You can't take your eyes off it."

"You are so full of yourself. I let you fuck me only to make Harry jealous, and it worked." Well, that explained her motive for the evening's entertainment, which clearly was not aligned with mine.

"And now you'd like another round or you would have put some clothes on."

"I came to find my husband and maybe fuck him."

"Well, if you come sit over here with me, maybe I'll tell you where he went."

"He left?" She looked towards the door and seemed anxious and upset. That was a good sign, and if she rejected this jerk, I would reveal myself and let her know I was fine. But she didn't. She slide down the sofa and stopped by Gary.

"Tell me where he went, please. I need to find him."

"Give me a little more than that, honey."

"What do you want?"

"You can start by sucking this cock like the dumb fuck toy you are." He waved his cock in the air.

"You're always so mean to me. Can't you just tell me." He grabbed her head with both hands and pushed her down toward his erect cock.

"Suck my cock, you stupid little slut. That's right. Open wide." She did as he demanded, and once again, the cock that she hated for so long was in her mouth. "Good fucking whore. You like that don't you. You look so good with my cock in your pretty mouth."

"Hmmmrthh."

"Yeah, just suck it. Don't talk ... You can hum if you want to. That always feels good," he laughed, as he reached between her legs and began running his fingers into her surprisingly wet pussy.

"Hhnmmmmm," she moaned.

"Oh, that's good, too, slut. Fuck! Harry trained you well. You're a good little cocksucker, pretty little cocksucker. You make my cock look good." She moaned louder as his hand moved faster in her snatch.

"I love a shaved cunt. So nice and slick. You like my fingers in your cunt, slut? You're real horny tonight."

"Mmmmmmmmm. Aauuuuuuuu!"

"Don't let up bitch keep those lips locked on that cock. Good little brainless slut. This is why God made you, baby. You're a fuck toy, and a good one." The faster he finger fucked her, the faster her head bobbed. She was now lying flat on her stomach with legs spread as his finger sluiced into her snatch. Her head was bobbing with the forceful help of his other hand in her hair.

"Gluck, Gluck, Gluck, Gluck."

"Yeah, bitch take it deeper. Choke on that motherfucker! You can admit that you've wanted my cock ever since you saw it on the boat. I saw your eyes get as big as saucers that day."

"I was just curious," she said, pulling her head off the long thin cock just long enough to say the words and then engulf it again as soon as she was done. Her new enthusiasm was not lost on me. She had become exactly the whore Gary said she was.

"You're feeding that curiosity now, and that lust I saw in your eyes that day, too," he said, plunging another finger into her. "If you ask pretty, I might fuck you, too. Would you like that?"

"Uh, huh!"

"What's the magic word, cunt?" She tried to back off his cock to answer, but he held her down on it.

"Well, bitch?"

"Pleeeethh."

He laughed. "What a horny, brainless cunt. Ok, fuck toy. Get on your back and spread those legs for Daddy." She spun around and got into position without any more attempt to find out my location. In fact, she had forgotten that I even existed. The only thing for her in that moment was another big cock.

He grabbed her legs under the knees and pushed them out wide on either side of their bodies, pulling her pussy right to the edge of the sofa. "What an inviting pink pussy you have, slut. Do you want my cock in there?"

"Yes ... please ... Daddy." She acted like she was looking for the right combination of words to please him. "I want it. I need it, Daddy. Fuck me!"

He took her wrists in his hands, lifted them over her head and held them there with one hand. With his other hand he grabbed her by the neck and squeezed lightly. He smiled. "You ready to get fucked, Charlotte?"

""Yessss," she answered in a strained, choked voice. He leaned forward, nudging the opening to her pussy with his hard cock. It was so wet that he went in easily. Once inserted, he drove it in deeply. All the way. No preliminaries. Pull it out slowly, slam it in hard.

"Oooooohhhhhhh myyyyyyy Goooooood!!!" Charlotte moaned.

"Yeah, baby. That's a nice big cock isn't it? You and me gonna do real well together. You gonna love your new Daddy. This is my pussy now."

"Noooooo. It's Haaarrrryyy's!" How that hurt and excited me at the same time to hear her choice. I was rubbing my dick again, dammit.

"For now, maybe. But it will be mine, in time. You sure like my big cock, don't you?"

"Ohhhh. It's soooooo goooood!"

"You like all the big cocks, don't you?"

"Yeeeesssss. Soooooo goooddd!"

"You're never gonna be satisfied with Carl's tiny one again, are you?" He took his hand from her throat and slapped her tits, one and then the other.

"What? Nooo, don't ... don't."

"Poor Carl. Poor loser Carl." Slap, slap.

"Don't be mean to him. I love Carl."

"Really? Didn't you just say you loved Harry?" Slap, slap.

"I do. I love Harry, too."

"You dumb cunt. You can't love two men at the same time." Slap, slap.

"Why not?"

"You just can't, dumbass. There are laws." Slap, slap.

"Against love?" All the time they are having this bizarre conversation, a man she doesn't love, or even like, is fucking her with hard powerful strokes and slapping her tits.

"No not love, but ... well ... you just can't."

"I can love who I want to love and fuck who I want to fuck."

"The problem whore, is you want to fuck everybody."

From over my shoulder, I heard a rumble and someone pushed past me. Harry burst into the room.

"Get your fucking dick out of my pussy," he roared. Both the inhabitants of the sofa looked up with surprise at Harry and me. Gary put his hand back around Charlotte's neck, I guessed to keep her in place.

"I thought she was everyone's slut, boss. She willingly opened her legs for me. In fact, she couldn't spread them fast enough."

"Gary, get your damn cock out of her. That pussy belongs to me." Charlotte was smiling at him, pleased to have him make that declaration.

"Can't, boss. I'm about to come in this cunt. Can't stop now." In fact, he was thrusting faster. Harry moved closer, and was now standing over them.

"Gary, I'm not telling you again. Get your damn cock out of my girl or you're fired."

"Just a second, oohhhh fuuuckkk, coming in her cunt, boss. Filling her right up." Harry's hand shot out, and he caught his old buddy in the temple with the heel of his right hand. A nice taekwondo move, I think. Gary went down with a moan, his cum spraying across my wife's belly and legs.

"Fuck, Harry! Whatcha do that for?"

"Get dressed and get out." Charlotte was smiling at Harry like he was the White Knight come to save her.

"It's just a cunt boss, just like all the rest."

"It's MINE! My fucking cunt. It belongs to me. Get the fuck out of here." Gary shook his head, either to get sense back in it or because he thought Harry had wronged him, I don't know. But he did as he was told, walking to the door and slipping his clothes on. He reminded me a bit of a beat dog, saddened by the experience of being punched by his old friend.

Almost as soon as he was out the door, Charlotte had her arms around Harry, hugging and kissing him. "You love me. I know you love me, baby."

He pushed her off, and she fell back onto the sofa. She looked hurt and stunned.

"Goddamn it bitch, you got cum all over me. Fuck."

"I'm sorry..."

"And you fucked him just as soon as my back was turned, you fucking whore. You couldn't wait to get his cock in your stupid little cunt."

"Harry!"

"Well? Am I right? Did I see you fucking him just now with my dick." He glanced at me like we were in this together. "Or Carl's?"

"No, I ..."

"Well, why were you acting like a whore?"

"I was looking for Carl. Gary said he left, and I had to fuck him to find out where ... Carl went, I mean."

"But you didn't bother looking around to see if he was right under your damn nose. You'd rather just fuck the information out if Gary."

"I didn't see him."

Harry looked at me. "He's pretty fucking big, Charlotte. Hard to miss."

"I know. I'm sorry ... to you both. You are my men, and I should have been with one of you."

"I can't believe you did that, Charlotte."

"You talk about other pussies like they're no big deal. Why is another cock a big deal?"

"It just is, Charlotte." He turned to me. "Am I right, Carl?" I didn't know what to say to that. I kind of thought it was all a big damn deal. I felt very much like a deer in the headlights.

"Well, I don't see why," she said.

"You should come home with me. You're not safe here," Harry said to her, seeming mollified but still a bit angry.

"No Harry, it's a weekend. This is Carl's time. You should thank him for letting you be with me on his day."

"What?"

"You heard me." The new Charlotte was back, taking charge of Stein and not just me.

"I'll do no such thing."

"You will -- if you ever want to fuck me on one of his days again."

"Fuck!" Harry shouted. He was quiet for a minute thinking over what she'd just said, then turned to me. "Thank you, Carl, for sharing Charlotte with me."

"See. That wasn't so hard. You boys need to learn how to get along if you're going to play with the same toy." She started giggling and couldn't stop. Why it was so funny, I'm not sure, but soon we were all laughing.

Chapter 37 -- Charlotte

When I finally stopped laughing, I went and got a drink for everyone, so we could sit and talk in our tiny living room. I sat by myself in the chair while my two boys sat on either end of the sofa. Of course, poor Carl got the wet spot. We were all still completely naked.

"I really want this to work out for us all, and I realize I haven't been completely honest with you," I said. "So, I want to tell you both together what I want and see if you can live with it."

They both looked a little scared like I was going to pick one and throw away the other. My silly boys.

I looked at Carl. He looked frightened and blurted out, "Are going to leave me for him?" His voice was choked, and I thought he might cry.

"No, silly boy. I love you." I gave him my warmest smile.

Harry groaned, but I continued. "You're my husband, Carl, and you're not going anywhere. You are the one I want to raise babies with." Harry groaned again and threw his arms in the air.

I turned to him. "Harry honey. I love you, too, but you have to be honest with yourself. You don't want to raise babies with me or anyone. You're important to me, and I'm not going anywhere. Our deal is good, and I hope when it's done, we can work it out to stay together, but it's never going to be just you and me. You like other girls too much for that anyway." I waited a second to see if he'd deny it, but of course, he didn't.

Then I looked at them both. "I like being shared with you two, my beautiful husband and my powerful lover. You are my men. Do you understand? Can you share?"

They both grumbled, but what choice did they have. They made an agreement for a year. They had to share for now anyway. After that, it would be harder, I knew. There would be more hard conversations like this. They were jealous men used to getting what they wanted. And I know I was changing, feeling my own power, and men just hate that.

It was getting late, and I was tired. It had been a raw emotional day. "Harry, it might be best if you left now, so Carl and me can spend the rest of our weekend together," I said, smiling.

He returned my smile, but his was that funny evil smile that melts my tummy. "You don't want me to leave yet, and I don't think even Carl wants that," he said.

"Why? What do you think Carl wants?" Carl just sat there in the wet spot all stiff like a stone. Harry got up and moved towards me, and stopped only when his stiffening cock was just inches from my face. I shuddered with excitement. God, he knew how to turn me on, the powerful bastard.

"Oh, I think Carl wants to see me fuck his wife into a coma."

"He does?"

"Ask him." I tried to look at Carl, but Harry was blocking my view, and Carl's. I think he did that deliberately. I had to hold his legs and look around his body to see my husband.

"Is that what you want, Carl ... to watch my lover fuck me unconscious?"

He couldn't look me in the eye. He looked down at the carpet.

"Well?" I said. "What do you want, Pretty Boy? Do you want to fuck me and do you want Harry to?" Carl cringed at me using Harry's nickname for him. Harry laughed out loud.

"I guess ... he can."

"That's not very enthusiastic," I said, taking Harry's hard cock in my hands and stroking it. "Are you sure? Are you giving me permission to get fucked in our bed ... with this great big fucking man cock. It's not a little boy's cock like yours. It's a real man's cock."

I don't know why I said those things and pushed Carl like that. Maybe, it was because from the moment I started saying it, I could see his cock got hard as a rock. He tried to hide it with his hands, but I could see it. It was kinda funny how embarrassed his excitement made him. I don't know when exactly I started enjoying his embarrassment, but it just made me feel so powerful. I was becoming a badass bitch, and I liked it.

"You have my permission," he said softly.

"To do what, honey? What do you want to see? Tell Mommy the whole thing you want." Huh, I just called myself Mommy. I liked that, too!

"I want to see ... Mr. Stein ... fuck you ... into a coma ... on our bed." He was rubbing his dick when he said the words. Wow. I don't know why, but I was so happy seeing my husband accept his new role. This is what you are now -- Mommy's bitch.

Harry laughed. "You got that boy right where you want him now, baby."

That was the last time though that I was in charge for the rest of the night. Harry took over from there. He started by grabbing my hair, twisting my face up and slapping it with the big heavy cock. I fucking loved it. What a turn-on it was to be treated like a fuck toy by this great man.

"Am I still your #1 cunt, Harry?"

"Of course, baby. Forever ... and who is your #1 cock? Say it loud so Carl can hear," he said continuing to cock whip my face.

"I'm sorry, Carl, but Harry is the best. He's the biggest and the best. Harry is my #1 cock." I could see my husband was rubbing his little cock out of the corner of my eye. That was so nice. I'm glad he could enjoy himself, too.

"Look at how big and beautiful his cock is, baby. You never should have given me permission to fuck him. You really fucked up."

Carl groaned and beat himself harder. It was hilarious. I couldn't help but giggle, and Harry laughed, too. I was beginning to understand that for Carl watching me get fucked and used was more important than actually fucking me. How convenient.

Harry had me open my mouth wide and stick out my tongue, so he could slap that cock on it. I just loved that big cock coming down somewhere on me over and over again. It was so damn hot. I was helpless. He could have done anything to me right then, and I would have just let him. I never imagined anyone could get me so worked up.

He stuffed that cock into my mouth, but just caught my cheek on one side. It must have looked so funny from where Carl sat to see my face blown out like that, but he wasn't laughing. He was just wanking.

"My pretty cocksucker," Harry said, as he pushed out my cheek and slapped it. "You're a very dirty cocksucker, Charlotte."

"Hmmmmph," was all I could say with my mouth full of cock and a long string of saliva dripping onto my titties. Harry repositioned his cock straight and started face fucking me. He had both of his big strong hands wrapped around my skull and just jammed it in.

I did my best to take it down my throat like his good little #1 cunt. The room was silent except for my throaty gagging and his forceful grunts. It was sexy as hell to be treated like that right in front of my wanking husband. It reminded me of being on the boat all over again. My pussy was so wet just thinking about Harry fucking me up against Carl that day.

It gave me an idea, and I was able to pull away from Harry's beautiful cock for a second. Breathlessly and quietly so my husband couldn't hear, I said, "Fuck me on him," and pointed to Carl. Harry smiled.

He let me go, and I crawled over to Carl looking into his wary eyes all the way.

They got bigger as I pulled myself up onto his lap. I pushed him back on the sofa, so I could get my butt on the edge and still lay back on him. I pulled his head down to kiss my blowjob lips, as I slowly opened my legs to my lover.

12