The Work of Art Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does Harry taste, baby?" I didn't expect an answer, and I didn't get one. Carl just looked at me with such lust in his eyes.

Looking up at Harry, I gave him my best come-to-me look. He walked over with a shit-eating grin on his lips and eyes locked on mine. I was so excited. This was so very dirty.

"Show my husband how good you fuck me, baby."

Harry pushed my legs up high, and Carl held me there with my feet pointing straight up. I had two strong men, but only one was in charge of me. He could do anything he wanted.

What he wanted was to ram that king-size cock into my desperate, yearning pussy. I was tired not that long ago, but now I felt like I would never sleep again. Certainly not when I was in the same room with this man and that mesmerizing cock.

"Oooooooohhhh, yeeeesssss, Haarreyyy!!!" That huge thing stretched my little pussy so good. I screamed out his name so many times in the fast few weeks. How I loved the feel of him inside me, filling, stretching. Yet, I couldn't forget my other man and his needs.

"Ohhh, Carl. You'll never know how good that feels ... how he makes me feel with that monster cock. It's so good. So damn good. His cock is #1."

They had to be looking at each other as both their heads were above mine. I couldn't see it, but it turned me on so much to imagine the look Harry was giving Carl. The mocking. The evil look. Maybe he was even mouthing something mean. Fuck, that was hot.

He fucked me like that on top of my husband as hard as he could for maybe five minutes. I don't know. I lost track of time and space until I came screaming like a little whore. And as Harry predicted, I passed out. Maybe it was because I was so tired. Maybe it was because I hadn't eaten anything and drank so little all night. Maybe Harry just fucked me into a coma, like he promised.

Hours later, I found myself in my bed in the dark with my husband wrapped around me. It was an evening I would never forget. I had been so dirty. I had fucked two men, been ass fucked, been DPed in my own bed, and been fucked on my husband lap by another man. I had humiliated my own husband, and yet I was in bed with him as he tenderly held me.

Did he send Harry home? Did they fight? Did Harry go on his own? I snuck out of bed to look, but Harry was gone.

Chapter 38 -- Mr. Stein

Well, fuck. This night had turned into a sorry fucking mess. I did, after all get to fuck Charlotte and humiliate Pretty Boy. More importantly, I got to watch Charlotte humiliate him. So those go in the win column.

However, I drove home alone to my own bed where I slept alone. To be fair, that never bothered me before, but now it kind of sucks. I have been spoiled by sleeping with The Work of Art. I'm not sure I want to go back to sleeping without her.

So after I fucked her into oblivion, I have to hear words of wisdom from Pretty Boy. I fucking hate it, but Carl was right. The best way to keep her in my life is not to go against her wishes. She made herself clear. There is no way that I end up being her everyday man. I'm too fucking old. I'm too fucking set in my ways. I'm not willing to give up other women. I'm not willing to raise children. I have to accept it. Still, it rankles.

She does love my cock though. And she said she loves me. So, I have work to do. I've been thinking seriously about getting that operation to reverse the vasectomy. At least, I could give her a baby, and then we'd be bonded together for life. Fuck! How did I get here? Anyway, I can't let Pretty Boy have all that. I just can't.

I have to make it through two nights until I see her again. Why does that seem like so fucking long? How did I get to be such a sad lovesick fuck?

I used to not have a care in the world. Now, the thing I desire most, I cannot have. Or more correctly, I get only half of ... or less than half.

Gary is fucking dead to me. He knew how much Charlotte meant to me, and he fucked her anyway. Worst of all, he got my girl's anal virginity. I always knew he was an asshole, but to fuck my girl behind my back. That's some low shit. That ain't Bro Code. That's just wrong.

Chapter 39 -- Carl

I got a call on Sunday morning while Charlotte was still asleep. It was from Ben in response to my email. He was very much interested in fucking Charlotte. I told him she was not cheap, and that Harry had paid a great deal of money for her. Just saying those words made me feel like a cheap pimp, but then they probably should have.

When Charlotte awoke, I was sitting by the bed just watching her. She is so beautiful, and for the longest time, I pictured her as an innocent. How that has changed. She has become aggressive, demanding, directing, and even manipulative. I never imagined that I would find those traits in her sexier than the innocence.

Last night, when I thought I had lost her. I was bereft. I would have let her do anything to stay, and I guess, I did. When she crawled on my lap, my heart soared that she might have chosen me over him. Though my heart crashed to learn her real motive, my cock soared at the erotic nature of the sex in front of me. The fact that my cock rubbed her back as he took my wife's pussy only made it better. Or worse. Oh fuck it, or both.

These emotions and desires that rage within me confuse and taunt. Despite my growing concern for my marriage, I feel alive for the first time in my life. I know I appreciate her more. I know that I want her more. I know that I need her more than I ever did before.

"Good morning, Princess."

"Good morning, honey. Did you sleep well?"

"Not particularly. Last night was an emotional roller coaster for me."

"I understand, but you do not have to worry. I told you, you are my husband. Forever."

"I know."

"Good."

"I got a call this morning."

She sat up. "From Harry?" Is he in her every thought?

"No, from Ben."

"Oh," she said excitedly. "About fucking me?" Wow. I remember when she wouldn't use that word at all, and now she uses it so freely.

"Yes."

"Really? How much?" Again, wow. My little whore wife is hot for the money. I guess I couldn't hide the look on my face.

"Don't be like that, Carl. It's for our house, remember." Actually, honey, it's for the big grander house that you insist we have. I was good with the cheaper one, the one you didn't have to fuck anyone else for us to afford.

"I told him we wouldn't consider less than $50K."

"Ohhh," she said with a look of disappointment. "Harry paid a lot more."

"For a whole year, yes. But this would be less time."

"Oh, how much time?"

"One day."

"What? How ...?"

"It's actually only 12 hours -- 11 a.m. to 11p.m."

"That's great, Carl." The voice didn't sell it and the smile didn't have her usual vivacity. Her confused face followed. I didn't understand. The money was great for one day.

"Didn't he want ... more?" Oh, she was disappointed that he only wanted the one time. Jesus Christ!

"I don't know. I didn't give him the option."

"Oh!" She smiled. "Well, that's OK then. If I'm really good, maybe he'll want another. Don'tcha think? Is that it? Did he say what he wants to do to me?"

Fuck me. "There are conditions on both sides. I gave him all the same conditions we gave Stein, but also made sure he knows he can't hurt you in any way. I also demanded that I be there to protect you."

"Oh, that's smart. Good job honey. What does he want?"

"His condition is that outside of no pain, everything else is on the table."

"What does that mean?"

"He can do anything to you except cause you pain."

"So he can fuck me any way he wants. He can do anything. Right? Absolutely anything."

"Yes. He insisted on that or there is no deal."

"Doesn't that make you nervous?"

"It makes me very nervous, and I think we should walk away."

"You mean, you don't want me to do it with him?"

"Yes."

"What are you afraid he might do?"

"I don't know. He was a very weird guy."

"But he had nice hands."

"The other girls won't go near him. Lynn said he's a real creep. You said in his video he liked to slap girls. You seemed afraid of that."

"Harry slaps me. Gary slapped me. I've done that. I've also ass fucked and face fucked. I think I can handle it." Her hand slipped into her panties, and her legs slowly spread apart.

"What if he spits on you?"

"Harry did that."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It was kind of hot. Dirty hot," she moaned. "I liked it."

"Jesus!"

"You're wife's a dirty slut. Didn't you know? Just like my Mommy. A nasty dirty slut. Ben has a fat cock. I saw it on the video. I'll bet he wants to fuck my ass. Everyone says I have a nice ass."

"You do have a nice ass. I'd like to fuck it."

She laughed. "You can't. I save it only for real men." She pushed her panties down to give her easier access to her pussy. She reached into the drawer and pulled out Boris.

"Do you want some help there, Princess?"

"No thanks. I don't need you."

"Oh," I said, but started to take my cock out anyway.

"Don't," she said. "Leave it in your pants, Carl. It's worthless anyway."

"Oh. Ok"

"Yeah. But you can lick the cum out of my ass after Ben's done fucking it. I'll bet you'd like that," she said, as she strained to get the fake cock inside her. "And I'll bet that's why he wants you there. To eat all his cum. Ohhhh, Jeeeesusss, that's soooooo seeexxyyy," she moaned, pushing Boris way up inside her wet pussy.

"I don't think his cock was that big."

"How would you know what a big cock looks like!" She snapped. "With that tiny thing of yours. I'll bet he'll fuck me sooooo goooood with that big fat cock. He'll slap my face with it and spit on me. He'll make my cum for him all day long."

"Princess."

"I'll bet he fucks my pretty face right in front of you and tells you how tiny your dick is. That would be so sexy. So hot."

"Charlotte."

"What if he pisses on me like that other girl? What would you do? Nothing, I bet. You'd just stand there and watch him use your wife like a dirty slut."

"I don't know."

"Men like that, real men, take what they want, and they want me. They want to treat The Work of Art like a whore. And you let them. You watched Gary fuck me. Just stood there and watched."

"I ..."

"God this big cock feels so good. I wish I had a real big-cocked man here right now to give me a good hard fucking. Even my hand and this fake cock are better than your tiny one," she said as she started to buck and strain at the first jolts of her orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuucccckkk!!!" She screamed. "Fuuckk, I'mmmmm cummmminggg!" She literally bounced on the bed through her extended orgasm. She looked up at me through hazy eyes. "I can't wait for that dirty old man to fuck me," she said softly, as she rolled over and went back to sleep.

I was confused by all that had happened and went out to the kitchen to make some breakfast. About a half hour later, I was sitting at the table when my bubbly, happy wife bounced into the room, jumped into my lap and kissed me passionately.

"Oh baby, I love you so much," she said, kissing me again. Talk about your mixed signals.

"You just said I was worthless, Charlotte."

"No I didn't ... Oh, you mean ... in there?" She pointed to the bedroom. "That's just sexy stuff. Sexy talk. I thought you liked it."

"Well I guess I do, but you sold it pretty well."

"It wouldn't be sexy unless I did, right? I know you like what we did last night. I could feel how hard you were," she giggled.

"Yeah. You just have to also give me these kinds of signs. The ones that let me know that you still love me."

"Baby!" she kissed me again. "I'm always going to love you. Why do I have to keep telling you that?"

"Because you're fucking other men, almost living with one half the week."

"Don't worry baby. You know you're my man. Can we go to see the house again today? Can you call Phyllis?"

"Yes, of course." She smiled, kissed me again and bounced out of the room.

We had lunch in a nice little cafe near the house. It was certainly situated in a pleasant neighborhood with good schools and shopping. I knew that Charlotte was just going to love it all.

As we pulled up to the house, there were two cars in front, Phyllis's SUV and a very expensive foreign sports car that could only belong to one person. Sure enough, the fat old fuck popped out as soon as he saw us.

"Princess, why is he here?"

"I asked him to come look at the house. Isn't that OK?"

"Whyyyy?"

"Because maybe he'll give us more money, so we can put in an offer today," she said smiling, like it was the greatest idea ever.

"I wish you would talk to me before you make decisions like that."

"You would have said no."

"My point exactly." She just smiled her new smug smile. I can't say it's my favorite.

We all got out and introductions were made. Phyllis looked surprised by the additional attendee and gave me a questioning look, but I said nothing. I would let those two talk their way out of this, which they chose not to do. Sure, just a normal everyday meeting with our bull to choose a new house. Perfectly normal.

Charlotte and Stein walked arm in arm as she played tour guide. Phyllis grabbed my arm and held me back.

"Is that her father?"

"No." Another questioning look.

"Well, who is it?"

"Our boss."

"Oh." More questioning looks. I wasn't in any hurry to explain this shit.

Chapter 40 -- Charlotte

I was so happy that Harry came. I wanted him to see where I was going to raise my babies and maybe he would even help us a little more to buy it.

I took him through the whole house, and he seemed interested. I stressed all the bedrooms and the living areas and the big backyard. I asked if he liked it, and he said it was very nice. I told him the house was perfect, but that it was a little more than we could afford.

"So you're hoping to get more money out of me?" He asked with one cocked eyebrow. "For you and Pretty Boy?"

"It's important to me, Harry." I was whining, and I didn't like doing that. I used to be the whining type, but I'm not anymore.

"I'm not giving your husband another cent."

"Harry, ..."

"No, sweetheart. I don't give any of the girls more money. I already gave you a ton more than I normally do, because you're ... The Work of Art."

"Oh. I see. I'm just one of the girls now."

"No dammit, Charlotte. That's not what I mean, and you know it. If you come and live with me, what's mine is yours, but I won't give you money to buy a love nest with Pretty Boy."

After a while Phyllis joined us to ask if we had any questions. Harry gave her a good looking over. She's a good looking woman, and I know now how his mind works.

He started asking her questions about how long she'd been in real estate and if she did any commercial work. He mentioned all his damn businesses to show off how rich he is. He was starting to piss me off, so I excused us and pulled him away.

"Where's the master bedroom," he asked.

"It's over here," I said, giving Carl a look to keep Phyllis occupied. As soon as we walked in the master, Harry closed and locked the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanna be the first to fuck you in this room."

"What? Harry, no. Phyllis is right out there and she's waiting for us."

"It's funny, Charlotte, that you care about the real estate agent, but not your husband. That should tell you something." He pulled his huge cock out of his fly and started to play with it right there in someone else's bedroom.

"Are you sure you don't want some of this cock, Charlotte? Isn't this why you called me over here?"

"Harry!" He slowly moved toward me with that beautiful cock pointing my way.

"Get on your knees, slut. Master wants a blowjob. You know the position now."

Honestly, there is nothing in the world I like more than sucking Harry's cock. I really do love it, but there is a time and a place for everything, Mommy used to say. This was not either one. But, I felt my knees buckle and my weight take me to the carpet.

"Good slut." Open wide... that's good ... deeper slut ... that's right. If your not gagging, it's not deep enough. You're my cunt, Charlotte. You fucking belong to me now. I get it. You want Pretty Boy to make you respectable. But make no mistake. Your cunt is mine."

"Yes, master." Well, what else was I going to say? Mainly because he was right. This was sexy as hell, and he knew it. And also because the faster he came, the faster my embarrassment would be over.

He fucked my face, stopping occasionally to slap it with that big cock. He was fucking up my makeup, but he didn't care. He was showing me who my master was as if I didn't already know.

Finally, he dragged me to the bed and threw me face down on it. He lifted me up by the hips until my ass was up and ready for him. He flipped up my sun dress and yanked down my little panties.

He pulled my ponytail back, and with one thrust, drove his cock the full length of my dripping pussy. I lost the will to care about anything else. Harry's cock was Heaven on earth, and I simply loved having it inside me. Phyllis and Carl and the world could all go to hell.

After a while, I heard something at the door. Something about it being stuck. And then it flew open with Phyllis holding the handle and Carl behind her looking embarrassed. My poor husband.

"Oh my God," Phyllis said.

Harry laughed. "Come to join us?"

"No, I mean ..." Her words stopped abruptly as I felt the cock pulled from me.

"No. Please, put it back," I think I said.

"You want some of this, honey?" Harry said to Phyllis, mocking her surprise.

"Oh my God," said Phyllis. "You have a really big cock! I mean ... it's just huge."

"If you folks will excuse us, I have a cunt to fuck," Harry said. She didn't say another word about us inappropriately fucking on a homeowner's bed or anything else, just stepped back and closed the door.

Harry fucked me for another ten minutes. I came three times before you unloaded in my continuously spasming pussy. After he left, Phyllis came into the bathroom where I was cleaning up.

"I fixed the bed, Charlotte. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, fine. That's just life with my Harry."

"Your Harry? I thought Carl was you husband."

"They're both mine," I said, giving her a sharp look just in case she had any wrong ideas. "They belong to me and no one else. OK?"

"Ok. It's just.. I mean ... Wow ... You took that whole cock. That's the biggest cock I ever saw. You're my new hero."

"They don't call me The Work of Art for nothing."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Neighbor Pt. 01 A young couple goes to a neighborhood party...in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories