The Work of Art Ch. 08

Story Info
Charlotte asserts herself.
10.6k words
4.4k
10
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: In the movie Maestro, there is this quote from Leonard Bernstein. It sounded just like Charlotte to me.

"A work of art does not answer questions, it provokes them, and its essential meaning is in the tension between the contradictory answers."

Chapter 41 -- Carl

All the way home, I was seething with embarrassment and anger. How dare they fuck in someone else's home right in front of our real estate agent, who just happens to know everybody I went to college with. Goddamn it!

As I drove like a bat out of hell, I glanced over and saw my wife enjoying the day without a care in the world. She wore a dreamlike look on that beautiful face. She was pleased with herself.

"I think Harry might give us more money," she said in a matter-of-fact way. "He liked the house."

"You're kidding right? Why wouldn't he? Did you ask him straight up for money when he was fucking you right in front of Phyllis? Showing off his big cock to her? Bragging about fucking my whore of a wife? Making me look like a goddamn idiot?"

Well that spoiled her mood. She gave me a furious look, but said nothing. For the rest of the ride, she sat stock still with tight, thin lips. I'd actually never seen her that angry before. I didn't give a shit.

Once at home, we went into the apartment quietly, and she turned to look at me in the foyer. Her hand came up with lightning speed and met my face with a ringing slap. It was much harder than I thought her capable of.

"How dare you!" She shouted. "How dare you call me a whore. You sold me to Harry! This was all your idea, Pretty Boy. If I'm a whore, YOU made me one."

I stood there holding my jaw, speechless. I know my mouth was open, and regret washed over me. She was right. I had no one to blame but myself for this misery. It was of my own creation.

"You have failed me, Carl. I married you because I love you, and Mommy said you were a good man, and I believed in you. But you failed me. I have no house. I have no baby. I have nothing." Still I didn't say a thing as her wide-eyed anger dominated that little space. What could I say?

"We both know that if we're gonna have those things that I want, I have to make them happen. Not you. I'm the thing of value that people want. Me!"

My God. I've created a monster.

"What good are you, Carl? Remember how you felt last night when you thought I might leave you? Do you?"

"Yes." Please don't leave. Please don't leave.

"I'm awful close to walking out that door right now," she nodded toward our front door. "Harry will take me in a second. He wants me. He loves me."

"I love you, Princess."

"Do you, Carl? Do you?"

"Yes, more than anything!"

She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor. "Get on your knees and show me."

"What?"

"Get on your fucking hands and knees right now you miserable piece of shit." She was still very angry. I didn't want her to leave. I realized right then that I would do whatever she wanted to make her stay. So, I got down on all fours like her little puppy dog.

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head up, putting her face right in my face. "You're my bitch now, Carl. Understand? I want you to crawl into the bedroom and face the side of the bed. That's your new pussy licker position. Wait for me there."

God help me. I did what she asked, just like a little bitch. It was embarrassing and exciting at the same time. By the time I got to the bed, I was rock hard. We were going to have sex.

I knelt there on all fours waiting for her, and she took her sweet time. All I could think about was her pussy, filled just an hour ago with Stein's cum. Would she let me fuck her if I did a good job? Fifteen minutes later she came out of the bathroom, naked and sat legs open just looking at me.

"Who owns you, Carl?" Oh, fuck. It suddenly dawned on me that she was copying Stein. This was something she learned from him. How to dominate another human in three easy steps. Fuck.

"You do, Princess."

"Call me, Master."

"I think it's Mistress."

"What?"

"The female form of master is mistress."

"Ok, smart aleck, Mistress it is." She nudged my shoulder with her foot. "Do you ever want to fuck me again, Carl?" I looked up into her eyes. They were shining back at me. Smiling eyes. She was having fun being the mistress.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You need to get it together. You need to stop acting like a little Pretty Boy bitch, and be a man. Do you understand, Carl?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may lick your mistress's pussy now."

I must say that I truly like going down on my wife. I have enjoyed this particular sexual act with nearly every woman I've been to bed with and admit that it's one of my favorite sexual acts. However, eating a pussy soiled by Stein, even Charlotte's, troubled me.

Yet, I eagerly bent forward and mashed my face into her slick folds as happily as any hungry creature goes after a meal denied too long. It wasn't him I wanted, but her. I was just more than willing to go through his essence to get to hers. Call me what you will. Do your worst. I do not care.

I love Charlotte, and I said something to her that I deeply regretted. I was willing to make it up to her any way she wanted. This is the nature of revenge she chose. So be it.

The good news is that this time most of his cum had drained out, and it was mostly her I tasted. Her sweet juices filled my mouth, and I savored them. The happiness I felt at that moment came out of me in a deep moan.

"Oh, baby. That's so good," she said. "Lick that pussy clean, baby." She grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my face deeper into her. My tongue was in so deep licking anything and everything it could feel. I sucked in her hood with my lips and gave her clit tiny little turbo licks.

"Ooohhhhhhh, baaabbbyyyy!!!" My girl screamed out. I vowed right there that I would make her come harder and louder than Stein ever had. Whatever she let me do, I would do as best as I possibly could.

He was not here, and I was. I must make the best of it. This was me stepping up, as she demanded.

I went after that pussy with a speed and ferocity I didn't even know I possessed. I'd always been gentle with Charlotte like she was a china doll that I could break. Stein did not treat her that way. Before Stein, she had given me every reason to think the way I treated her was what she wanted.

I knew better now and would follow his example on this night. My cock was not as big as his, but I was big, young and strong. What was my advantage? Well, I could fuck her harder.

Without losing contact with my mouth, I slipped my hands under that perfect ass and slid her back on the bed. The only part of her body hanging off now was her legs which I lifted up in the air. She continued to moan in pleasure as I applied every lesson I had read or practiced over the years about the art of eating pussy.

Charlotte weakly raised her head and glazed eyes met mine. Yet, her neck couldn't hold, and she flopped back with a huge sigh. That's right Mistress; your control has slipped.

I used the flat of my tongue to give her long licks all along her opening until the tip flicked her clit. Once done, I dropped down and did it again and just let the cycle repeat.

"Ooohhhh Carrrrrrrrllll, ooohhhh baaaabbbbyyyy!"

Now was the time for the steady clit campaign. Get it in my sights. Lock on to that target. I set a steady pace. Maintaining that quick cadence, I was sure my whole body gave off the enthusiasm I had at that moment. She must know how much I wanted to please her, my darling Mistress. Not a whore, but my honored wife.

I felt her still and her body slowly becoming rigid. She grabbed handfuls of the coverlet and lifted her hips up to meet my mouth in a jerking fashion.

"CARL! Fuck! I'mmmm ccuuuuummmming." Her body jerked rhythmically as she came on my face. She tried to pull away from my intensity, but this time, I didn't let her. I followed her as she attempted to escape, keeping contact with that clit, making sure I drained every ounce of pleasure from her body.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!" Her body spasmed to a stop with hands still in my hair. As she came down, I released her hold and crawled up her body, hovering over her. When she opened her eyes and smiled, I kissed her harder and more passionately than ever before. Charlotte wrapped her arms and legs around me and squeezed with the strength of an anaconda.

"Are you going to fuck me, honey?" She asked.

"Try and stop me."

"I never wanted to." My cock easily found her opening and slid into that wonderful snug place. This was still the extremely tight pussy I had married when I took her virginity all those months ago. It seemed to recover every time Stein abused it over the past few weeks. What a mystery.

Now, she would finally learn what I could do. I gave her no quarter. She received a bone bruising pounding from a muscular man in the prime of his youth. All I could think about was making up for my inadequacy in length and girth with force and power and endurance.

Charlotte did not seem to mind my lack of mercy. In fact, she reveled in it. She wailed and screamed my name, begging me not to stop. She came twice in the missionary position and twice in the doggie position. Finally, she rode my as I slammed up into her.

"Ohhhh, Carrrlll, where have you been all this time?"

"Get used to this Princess. It's what you get from now on."

"Ok," was all she said, as she fell onto my chest. When I finally came, she fell asleep on top of me, and we stayed that way till morning. Who needs food?

Chapter 42 -- Charlotte

I started the week with such hope. Me and Carl were back on track. Our night together was pretty great. I think he might have re-established himself as my husband.

I had my two men, and it felt like I could just reach out and touch my dream life. It felt that close. Then it all fell to shit.

I was sitting at my little desk waiting for Harry to call me in his office for our mid-morning blowjob when I overheard Lois making travel plans for him. Apparently, there was some customer issue at one of the sites, and he had to go smooth it over. He was going to leave tomorrow morning, and there was no telling how long he would be gone.

That was going to fuck with my plans. I was going to have to turn up the heat a little today. Just after 10 a.m., Harry called me in. Lois gave me that smirk she always gives me when she knows my much younger mouth will soon be full of cock.

When I entered and closed the door, he was already sitting on the sofa without any pants. He just snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor between his legs like he always does. Presumptuous old man!

"Did you hear?" He asked.

"You're going out of town."

"Yes, I'm sorry."

I knelt between his legs as he pulled out that beautiful big wonder. I have to admit that I've never seen anything so pretty. Even when Carl was fucking me so hard last night, this is what I was thinking about.

If Carl had this baby between his legs, I would never ask for anything else. A man who looked like Carl with a cock like Harry's, would be an absolute dream. No girl could ever ask for more. I took that big beauty lovingly in my small perfectly manicured hands and began to caress it.

"Harry, did you like the house?"

"Sure. It was nice. Good master bedroom," he gave me that evil smile. I ignored it as I used my right hand to stimulate the sensitive underside of his corona.

"Did you think about what we talked about yesterday?" I kissed the head of his cock, which forced a soft moan as he rolled his head back.

"Whaaaaatt?" He moaned as I sucked the head into my mouth. I took more and more of that thick shaft into my throat. I wanted him beyond reason to answer my next question. I worked him really well bobbing my head with increasing speed like the slut he taught me to be.

When my mouth popped off his cock, we were both breathing heavily. He was staring at me all wide eyed. I must have been quite a sight sitting there breathing heavy with swollen lips stroking that big wet cock. I smiled.

"I love you, Charlotte," he said with as much sincerity as I've ever seen from him.

"Do you, Harry? How much?"

"What?"

"How much exactly do you love me? A new house, maybe?" I was half kidding and kept slowly rubbing that lovely cock. My cock. Then, he kind of exploded.

"Charlotte. Goddamnit," he stiffened. Not his cock. That was already hard. Now the rest of him was angry, too. "We had this discussion already. If you weren't married, I'd buy you a house today. However, I'm not buying a house for Pretty Boy. How big of a sucker do you think I am?"

Why I tried to reason with him, I don't know. "What about our babies, Harry? Don't you want our babies raised in a nice house?"

"What babies?" He was pissed and turning red. "I don't care one bit about Carl's damn kids."

"Why are you being like this? Your babies and mine. We talked about it. You said we could have babies together. What about them?"

"I'm never going to have any damn babies, Charlotte. I got that shit fixed years ago."

I sat there for a moment back on my heels, stunned. Simply stunned. He lied to me. I didn't think Harry would lie to me. He couldn't have children. I let go of his cock like it was a hot iron.

"God, how stupid are you?" He added.

Now I was pissed. "You lied to me," I spat at him, as I stood up. "You're a liar!"

"No, I'm not." Seeing me return anger for anger, he was defensive now, but still pissed. "I never lied to you," he shot back as if I had no right to question him.

"What do you call someone who doesn't tell the truth and let's you think something that's not true? Hmm, Mr. Stein?"

"You're being stupid. Get back down here, whore, and finish sucking my cock," he demanded, like my anger meant nothing.

I walked over, bent down, looked into his questioning face with a smile and slapped it as hard as I could. I was starting to like how that felt.

"I think I've played the role of Harry's whore long enough. You can go fuck yourself or one of your other whores from now on. I'm done. You think you've got the only cock in the world. Well, there are a lot of them, and they all would be happy to fuck The Work of Art."

Now, he was stunned. Just like Carl the night before, Harry stood mouth open, holding his jaw.

"Just so you know, Carl fucked me last night harder and longer than you ever could. It was magnificent." I gave him one last blistering look and walked out the door. I heard him call my name, but I just kept walking. I grabbed my bag and left the building.

Once in the car, I texted Carl. "I just had a fight with Harry. I think I quit my job. We may have to give back his money."

I expected him to ask me what happened, but all he texted back was, "Good."

Chapter 43 -- Mr. Stein

Note to self. If you're not going to be honest with the woman you love, at least don't lie about the one thing she really wants most in the world. Lesson learned. Now, I've sent her right back into Pretty Boy's arms. Fuck!

I'm so used to being flippant with women that I reverted to what has always worked for me in the past -- my lack of caring. Well, that backfired rather spectacularly. Instead of falling to her knees and begging my forgiveness, she slapped me. A pretty good one, too.

Now, I've been slapped before, but I can usually tell when one is coming. I admit that I always deserve it. However, Charlotte caught me completely off guard. To make matters worse, she was totally fucking magnificent in doing it. She never looked more sexy or desirable. What a monster I created!

And I have to get on a plane to Dallas tomorrow morning because my B team is a bunch of idiots. Why can't all my employees be like Carl? He just gets things done. I hate it that I both despise him and admire him at the same time, albeit for different reasons.

To make matters worse, I don't know where Charlotte is. She isn't answering my calls or texts. I want to apologize, but I can't. I have never groveled to anyone in my life, but I feel like groveling right now.

What did she mean by anyone would want to fuck her? What's in that beautiful mystifying brain of hers? I spent the whole afternoon preoccupied with her words. What is she planning? Is she going to someone else for the money?

Lois didn't know where Charlotte went. I called Lynn, but she hadn't heard from her either. With no choice left, I called Carl, but that asshole wouldn't take my calls either. I called others at his worksite in Omaha, and they said he left. Left? Left where? No one knew. I went by her house, but she wasn't there. Fuck! The whole world has gone insane, and I'm standing right smack dab in the middle of crazy.

I cannot lose her. I spent my whole life finding her. I hate that she has all these plans and desires that don't include me. All I get of her world is a tiny little piece. I'm not used to settling for tiny pieces. I get whatever I want. I'm a goddamn winner!

This all comes from me opening up to her and letting her know that I love her. What a stupid thing to say. Never let a cold-hearted bitch know you care. Didn't I learn that shit a long time ago?

Charlotte would just toss me away, because I can't have a child. That's some cold shit. Sure, I've tossed chicks out because they wanted children, but this is different. Isn't it?

I hope she doesn't expect me to go get the damn operation reversed. I looked into that shit already, and there's no guarantee it'll work, especially at my age and after all this time.

I thought we would have the night together. I was so looking forward to sleeping with her. Fucking yes, but the intimacy of sleeping together in each other's arms is great, too. Now, I'm sitting in the dark, drinking scotch and wishing I hadn't said all that stupid shit this morning to the only person I have ever truly cared about.

I haven't packed for Dallas. I threw some things in a bag, but if you asked me, I couldn't tell you what any of it was. I'm actually thinking about not going. What if I just said fuck that $5M contract? Cancel me. See if I give a shit.

Pretty Boy has apparently abandoned his job and raced to her side, so maybe that's another $7M contract that's fucked. She's holed up with him somewhere plotting their next move against me, and I don't know what it is. This is fucking agonizing. If anyone ever asks you, tell them I said love stinks.

It's 10 p.m., and she's still not responding. Where is she? Maybe I should drive by her house again.

What did she mean that Carl fucked her harder and longer than I ever could? I've seen that little dick, remember? Was she just fucking with me? Too many fucking questions and no damn answers.

Chapter 43 - Carl

My plane to Omaha was delayed a number of hours due to the dreaded "equipment" issue. So, as soon as I got Charlotte's text, I was in an Uber home.

I didn't know what had been said and done between her and Stein, but I wanted to be there to use it to my advantage. There was no doubt that he was trying to cut me from the herd. So, it was pretty clear that it was him or me at that point. If they fought over me, all the better.

All the way home, I was trying to think what he might have done. If he hurt her, I would kill him. Simple as that. He had already gotten away with calling her stupid, so I didn't think it was that. The only other show stopper that I knew she had was being lied to.

Sure enough as soon as I walked in the door, Charlotte broke into tears. With her puffy eyes and messed up makeup, it was obvious that she had been crying for a while, but now it was all out bawling.

"He lied to me, honey," she said, between hiccuping sobs. "He lied."

"It's OK, baby. We'll get new jobs somewhere else. We don't need him or his stupid company," I said.

"Oh no! Did you quit, too?"