The Work of Art Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not technically, but I'm here and not in Omaha. I'm not even on a plane to Omaha, and you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because my wife is my priority. I don't care about anything else but you. I love you, Charlotte."

She cried harder and hugged me tightly. "That's why you will always be my husband, baby. I love you, too." She grabbed me and gave me a fierce and very wet kiss.

"Let's get out of here, so we can think this through clearly. I've already avoided calls from my boss, from Harry and from HR."

"Me, too!"

"We need to go somewhere where we can focus on our future and figure out what we want to do."

"That's a good idea. Take me somewhere, honey. Anywhere." Two hours later, we were at Disneyworld in Orlando checking into a silly resort hotel room and acting like two little kids discussing Space Mountain and the other fun rides.

We turned off our phone ringers. I didn't check my voicemails or email the whole time I was driving. She just glanced at it only occasionally, but said nothing. Mostly, she talked excitedly to me about all the fun we were going to have at the hands of Walt Disney.

We spent the afternoon fucking on the king size bed in the room. We got room service and then made love in the evening.

We talked about our future. It was just Charlotte and me, and I loved it.

Everything would go back to the way it was. The biggest part of me was so happy. A smaller part was going to miss the excitement.

"Should we check our phones," she asked.

"Why?"

"He's been calling me all day. I just know it."

"If you must," I said and got up to go to the bathroom. When I came back, she was happily going through her phone.

"Thirteen voicemails, five emails and too many texts to count. He misses me!" She beamed. My heart dropped.

"Are you going to just give in and run back to him?"

"Of course not, honey. He lied to me," she stated, her angry face returning. My heart lifted. Stein was deep in the dog house, and I couldn't be happier about it.

"But is it bad that I like that he knows he fucked up?"

"I guess not. I just hate that he hurt you. Can I say something about him? You might not like it?"

She looked at me suspiciously. "What?"

"I don't think he's right for you. He's exactly the kind of guy your mom warned you about for a reason."

"You're just jealous." She smiled. "You have been from the beginning when you saw that I liked him after all."

"I am. I admit it. You weren't supposed to fall in love with him, Princess. That wasn't the deal."

"That wasn't your deal. You just wanted to see me get fucked by a big cock. You're a cuck, just like Harry said. Unfortunately, hearts don't always follow the head."

"I still don't think he loves you."

"You don't, huh!" She said, grabbing her purse from the floor. She fished in it and pulled something out. She held whatever it was in a closed fist.

"You don't think he loves me? Well, I can tell you that he doesn't give this to just any girl." She opened her hand to reveal a massive diamond ring worthy of the British Crown Jewels. If my heart had sunk before, it now just hit the floor. This was an engagement ring. A big ass engagement ring!

"Holy shit!"

"I know!" She said with great pride. "It's my girlfriend ring."

"It looks like an engagement ring," I said, feeling myself leaning back away from it like it was made out of kryptonite. "Are you going to marry him?"

She looked at me and the thoughts in my head began to dawn on her. "No, honey!" She jumped up and threw her arms around me. "Never, never, never. You're my husband until the end of time. I told him that when he bought this. I told you both that afterwards. I will never marry him. Just you! Only you!"

"You were with him when he bought it? It must be worth a fortune."

"Yes. I told him not to, but he did it anyway. I only wear it at his house."

"What about my ring?"

"He makes me take it off."

"And you do?" I wanted to throw up.

"Yes. I'm sorry, but I have to. I knew you wouldn't like it. That's why I didn't say anything."

That's when the whole situation finally hit me full force. She really does love him. This is not an infatuation. This isn't just lust. You would think that I would have understood by now. She really does love fat old ugly Harry Stein.

What do I say to all this? How does a husband deal with a wife who says she loves you, but loves someone else, too?

"Well, I think he's a user. He uses women to please himself. This just proves my point. He never had any deep feelings for you, or he wouldn't have lied. Yet, women flock to him. I don't understand it."

"I think I do. He has a little boy in him. A fun little boy. It's hard not to like him if he wants you to. Maybe it's our need to mother that little boy. I don't know. I'm no headshrinker."

"Do you still love him?"

"I'm mad at him now, Carl. I don't know. I don't want to think about it." That damn heart just got kicked across the floor. This might be a great time to change the subject. I looked at my phone.

"I have two texts from Ben wondering when that's going to happen," I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, Ben! He still wants me?"

"I would say he's become obsessed. He has increased his price to $60K. He's bidding against himself at this point -- not the brilliant businessman everyone says he is."

"I make men crazy," she smiled brilliantly. "I'm the Work of Art, honey."

"I've created a monster."

"But, I'm your monster."

"Well, half mine."

"The good half." I was not completely sure of that, to be honest.

"We should set it up," she said. "How about this weekend?"

"Oh, Ok." Really? We want to do that now?

"Do we have to give back Harry's money?"

"I don't know. We didn't actually sign anything. We should consult a lawyer."

"I would be embarrassed if this got out, honey. It's bad enough that so many people at the company already think it."

"I know, but how badly do you want your house?"

"Can we buy it with the extra money from Ben? If we keep the money we already have, I mean?"

"Maybe if we sell that damn ring."

"No way!!!"

"Ok. Well. Probably, yes, but not if I don't have a job."

"Oh. What are we gonna do?"

"I will call HR tomorrow and tell them I'm sick, and we will see where we go from there."

Chapter 44 -- Charlotte

I never should have shown that ring to Carl. I just didn't like that he was questioning Harry's love for me, and I overreacted. It was a mistake.

I just wonder when they'll each get it and get on board. They both belong to me and they have to share. Period. Carl is actually they easy one. He knows the deal, but he's still very sensitive and hopeful that Harry will go away. I know he saw this blowup as an opportunity.

Harry is another matter. He really pissed me off. I don't mind him treating me like a slut, cause I guess I am. I'm my Mommy's daughter after all, but I do not like to be lied to. I had plans and now they're messed up. I have to rethink things.

If Harry was a daddy, why wouldn't he want to support his kids and his woman? Everything depended on him being a daddy to some of my babies. I guess that's why he destroyed that option by getting that stupid operation. More than anything, I was just disappointed that we won't be having any babies together.

So now, I have to start from scratch, and I don't have a plan. It is good that he's calling, emailing and texting. I avoided looking at anything all day, so I wouldn't be tempted to respond. That man needs to sweat a little.

I waited for Carl to go to sleep and slipped into the bathroom, so I could finally read and listen to everything. When I read and listened to the messages, it all made me so happy. He was sorry. He didn't mean it. He wants me home. He wants to talk. He needs to see me. He needs me. He loves me.

Well, good. I love you, too, asshole. But you can't treat me like those other whores. Remember who I am. I sent him a text.

Me: I'm so mad at you.

Him: I know, baby. I'm sorry we can fix

this. Come home to me. Please!

Him: Are you still there?

Him: Charlotte?

I went to bed and slept pretty well. In Carl's arms.

We spent the next three days at all the resorts Orlando has to offer. It was so much fun. I hadn't been there since I was a little girl.

We saw a lot of kids -- happy little kids with their mommies and daddies. It made me long for a baby, even more than normal. Carl was so sweet. He looked fondly at those babies just as I did. He's going to be a wonderful father. I love him so much.

At night, we made love, or rather we fucked in the new hard, athletic way that Carl has adopted to show his value as a young lover. I like it very much. It's not as good as with Harry, but it's very close, and it shows that he's trying. He has just the sexiest body. Most importantly this week, I have just loved the intimacy with my husband.

The funny news is that HR called him relentlessly. They made him an offer for a promotion to Regional Operations Director with more money to take over another contract in Dallas as well as the one in Omaha. He will be able to hire operations managers to head both sites. He is still negotiating for a raise to go with it.

That had Harry written all over it. I think he realized he needs Carl almost as much as he needs me. HR also called me, wondering if I would consider coming back. I didn't give them an answer. Let him stew for a while longer.

I know now exactly what I want. I think l've become a very greedy bitch. I want it all, or really, I want them all. I want Carl, I want babies, and I want Harry. All of Harry, not just a little piece of him. I feel like Julia Roberts in that movie about the hooker and the rich guy. I want him to commit to me and me alone. No more sharing with Lynn or anybody else. See, greedy bitch.

The only problem is how to make it all happen. Carl is confident that with Ben's money and a good raise in his pay, we can buy the house I want. The problem is around bringing Harry to heel. He is a hard man who has never bent to anyone else's will in his life.

I've had a thought in the back of my mind for a while. More of a question really. How do I use Harry's jealousy to my advantage? He got really mad when I had sex with Gary. I will never forget him storming in the room, not once, but twice. I don't think he'd like it much if he knew I was going to let Ben fuck me. Would he storm into a third room? Hmmm?

Our last night in Orlando was Thursday, and I told Carl to set up my date with Ben for Saturday. Fuck it. Let's get this done.

Chapter 45 -- Carl

Harry was playing hardball about the raise. He offered me a measly 10 percent and the whole deal will be off the table if I don't agree by Monday. I'm going along with cues from my brilliant wife and letting him stew. He'll lose us both, the dumbass -- not that I mind him losing her.

I made a decision this week. Being with Charlotte makes me happier than anything else in my life. I know what she is proposing is not for everyone. Most men wouldn't do it, but I guess I'm not most men. I admit that I get a certain thrill about seeing her with Stein and other men.

What's more, I want to have kids with her more than anything. I want to be the daddy for her children. Yeah, I said that correctly. People who are not in your shoes are always quick to tell you how to live your life. Well, only two people matter to me, and if she and I are OK with it, then it's simply OK.

The thing with Ben is all set. He agreed to all our provisions, and in the end, we settled on $75k for 16 hours. Charlotte will start at 8 a.m. on Saturday and end at midnight. I just made it sound like a long shift at Waffle House. Fuck.

His demand that he be able to do anything to my wife except cause her pain worried me a great deal, but she seemed cool with it. I think she believed she was a seasoned slut now and could handle anything. I just wasn't sure that was true. He did agree to a safe word. Anyway, I'd be there to protect her.

We didn't have sex the last night we were in Orlando as Charlotte wanted to be "fresh" for Ben. I don't know what that means, but I was OK with it. We had fucked pretty hard all week, and I felt really good about my place in her world. The drive home was strange because she seemed so excited about her date with Ben.

"What did he say? Did he say anything about me? Is he excited?" She was bouncing again. I gave her a questioning look.

"Are you really so excited about being with that weird funny-looking old man?"

She gave me that pouting face that she does so well. "Of course. I want to be good, so he'll want another turn later."

"So it's just about the money? Nothing else?"

"No. I mean ... well, no. It's always exciting to have a new lover. Isn't it?"

"I don't know. You're my only one."

She giggled. "And the only one you'll ever have. Did Ben say anything about me?"

"No. He was all business."

"Well, that's disappointing." We were silent for awhile, but I had something on my mind that had been there all week. I had to ask.

"What if you are right, and Stein changes his mind?"

"You mean, what if he gives me what I want." She was excited again. Bouncing. "Oh, wouldn't that be wonderful! Our family all settled."

Then she said something that blew me away. "Do you think Harry would give up other women for me? Should I ask him, or would that be pushing him too far?"

Oh, fuck yes! "Oh, you should absolutely demand that he give up other women. I mean, we are putting our feet down, right?

We are making demands of him and not just money. If he wants you badly enough, which I think he does, he'll do it." But I hoped he wouldn't.

"You think so?"

"Absolutely. You deserve loyalty, just like I give you. Or ... or, you'll fuck around, too. With all his friends like Ben and Gary. You know he hates that."

"Harry sure hated Gary having sex with me. He punched him!"

"That gives me an idea!"

That evening, I received the address from Ben for "The Gameroom." At first, I thought that was a bar or nightclub, but the address seemed strange as it's an industrial area.

As we drove in the following morning, I got even more suspicious. This was not what I expected, but Charlotte seemed oblivious, even when I mentioned it. She simply didn't care. Her excitement was simply too great.

She chattered all the way wondering what the day would bring. What would he ask her to do? What did I think? Would it be like the video she saw? I didn't know what to say, so was noncommittal. She sure looked sexy all made up in a short pink low cut sundress and matching lace-up strappy heels. She looked amazing.

I got even more worried when I saw the old brick warehouse we pulled up to. It didn't look like a bar. It just looked like an old rundown warehouse. This was not a place you bring a woman for a seduction, this was a place designed for an abduction.

Before we could knock on the door, Ben appeared from around the side of the building in a pair of white cargo shorts and red golf shirt. He waved us through a side door and into a dingy hallway. As soon as we all entered, he nudged me out of the way and pushed Charlotte up against the old dirty brick wall with both hands around her neck. When I objected, she shushed me.

With them standing so close together for the first time, I fully registered their differences. With her heels, my young wife towered over the white-haired older man, who could have been old enough to be her grandfather. Knowing the true tale of her grandfather/father made that thought even dirtier.

"Welcome to The Gameroom," he said. "I'm so happy to have you here." He gave her a slobbering kiss which she returned a little tentatively. He slipped his hand under her dress and between her legs.

"Fucking wet pussy already. Is your little snatch excited to get started?" He kissed her again as he felt her up.

"Yes," she moaned through the sloppy wet kiss. From his pocket, Ben pulled out a gold colored collar and secured it around her neck. He held the leash it was attached to. From another pocket in his voluminous shorts, he pulled out a pair of padded handcuffs and secured her wrists behind her back.

He placed a wrinkled old hand around her neck again and looked directly in her eyes.

"Today, you are my fucktoy, bitch. You represent all the snotty little bitches I have always wanted to fuck -- the cheerleader, the popular girl, the snow bunny, the beach babe, the movie star. I've wanted to get my hands on a slut like you my whole life. And you are so much more, so much more beautiful, so much sexier than I ever hoped for. This is going to be a lot of fun."

He smiled an evil grin at my wife, and she smiled back with innocence and joy. She wanted to be abused by this weird little man. How baffling?

Ben took Charlotte's purse from her hand, opened the latch and began to rifle through it. He pulled out a lipstick tube opened it to reveal a pink one. He tossed it over his shoulder and it banged against the wall, and then the floor. The sound echoed down the hall. The second one was red, and he seemed pleased with it.

He grabbed her hair again and began to write on her forehead. I could not see because his hand was in the way. Once he completed his task, he stepped away to expect it. In big red block letters, I saw the word CUNT written across her head.

"Now, everyone will see what you are," he said as he began to lead Charlotte quickly down the long hall by her lead. I followed them through another door. She was practically dragged and almost tripped a couple of times. I couldn't be sure if Ben was insensitive, excited or both.

We entered a room with dirty white cement block walls that smelled of mold and something familiar that I couldn't identify. It contained a bar on one wall like you'd see in any mancave, a very long brown leather chesterfield sofa, a poker table and a cargo strap-like swing hanging from the ceiling. In one corner, was a queen size mattress on the floor with just a fitted sheet. At least it looked clean. Next to it was a camera on a tripod.

While he repositioned the camera on himself and Charlotte, Ben told me to help myself to anything from the bar, make myself comfortable, but just to stay the fuck out of his way. I took a seat on a hardback chair from the card table.

Standing directly behind Charlotte, he yanked the straps of her dress down off her shoulders exposing her braless breasts. "Jesus Fucking Christ, those are some big ass titties" Still standing behind my wife, Ben grabbed them roughly, squeezing the flesh with thick powerful fingers. He grabbed her little pink nipples and tugged on them, and rolled them between his fingers. He laughed when she moaned.

"Your hands, sir. They feel so good."

"You like my hands, cunt?" He said it with a surprised note as he dropped them to his sides. "So, they feel good?"

"Yes." As soon as the word was out of her mouth, his hands came up quickly on each side slapping her breasts lightly. Slap, slap. "Ooooooooooooo," she moaned. It was not a cry of pain, but one of pleasure.

"Still feel good?"

"Oh ... yes!" This time he came up beside her and slapped her tits again, but harder. Slap, slap, slap, slap. Angry red handprints began to form on her flesh. With her hands secured, she couldn't defend herself even if she wanted to. In fact, she didn't even flinch.

"Ooooooooooo," she moaned again in pleasure. "Yyyeesssss!"

He looked at me and smiled. "This fucking slut almost takes the fun out of it. Here I am, wanting to punish the bitch, and she ends up liking it." He looked amazed. I shared his amazement.

"Let's see if she likes this," he said, pulling her head back by the hair and towards him. Her mouth was open, and she had a dazed look. Ben spit in her face.

"Ooooooooooo, yes. Treat me like a whore," she said lazily, closing her eyes. "Thank you, sir."