The Work of Art Ch. 09

Story Info
Charlotte takes a big risk to get all that she wants.
5.6k words
6.5k
9
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 49 -- Mr. Stein

This might well be the lowest point in my life. I'm not built for pain and disappointment. I'm not used to looking at my own flaws and understanding the damage that my actions have created. I'm certainly not the guy who learns how to be a better man. In fact, I actually have always liked the Despicable Me that I am.

Yet, I sit here now in this damn airplane bathroom unable to do anything to stop my beloved from making a whore of herself. I'm trapped in midair half a country away.

And, I'm berating myself for being turned on by the sexual abuse that I just witnessed my love taking like a complete slut at the hands of that fucker who calls himself my friend. I never did hang up that video call. Nope. I watched it right to the fucking end when Carl finally hung up. Unfortunately, it won't be the end, whatever "round two" will be. I still can't get anyone to answer my fucking calls, and there's another hour until we land.

While I'm thinking this, Lynn is between my legs gagging on my cock as I violently jam her head down on it. I called her every name in the book while she serviced me. She was just a mouth to fuck at that moment, something to take out my pent-up. aggression on. I also may have called her by Charlotte's name. Fuck.

I don't like this feeling. I'm no goddamn cuck. I certainly never have been. But now, I'm acting like one, and I fucking hate it.

"Fucking stupid whore!" I shout to no one in particular, certainly not to the one person I wanted to hear me at that moment. "Fucking conniving little bitch!"

Lynn came off my cock long enough to ask if I still loved Charlotte. "Am I your only cunt now, master?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? You wouldn't misuse my trust. You wouldn't be disloyal."

"No, master! Never!"

"Too bad I don't love you," I said. And then, she started to cry. Fuck! Maybe I'll just jump out of this fucking rocket. Either that or give my little bitch everything she wants.

Chapter 50 -- Carl

How bizarre is it to just sit and talk calmly with a naked old man who just fucked your wife. It's becoming way too commonplace for me. Yet, I was sitting around waiting for Charlotte to reemerge from the bathroom.

It was taking a long time for her to right herself. Ben said he wanted her to look like she was heading to the prom. That kind of makeup fix could take a while depending on what she had in her purse.

"You know that little bitch will never be content with just one dick ... or two ... or three. I've seen her type before. Girls that are repressed by their parents can go crazy when they finally break free."

I did not need this lecture coming from this man, so I flashed him an angry look.

"Sure, you don't want to hear it. I know. Nobody wants to find out their wife is a whore, but you just saw what happened. I hate to admit it, but I don't usually get a slut to respond like that. Hell, I don't usually get to even pay girls who look like that to fuck me."

Yeah. What a shocker. I looked away, but he kept talking.

"She's gonna wanna come back to the Gameroom. She's just the type to become one of our regulars. I'm sure gonna wanna fuck her again, and so will my friends. I think we can work something out, you know."

I wanted to go and check on Charlotte, but the old man stopped me. I was starting to get worried, but she eventually came out looking a little tentative. Her hair was still wet, but her makeup was perfect. The only thing she was wearing was her gold collar.

"Do I look ok, sir?" she asked Ben shyly. Funny that she never looked my way, only at him.

"You look great, slut," he said, pulling her onto his lap with an arm around her waist. "There's just one thing missing." He took up the red lipstick again and wrote CUNT on her forehead one more time.

"Now, you're perfect," he said, smiling. She smiled back at him as if all she wanted in the world was to please this gross old man. I called Stein again on FaceTime, and he picked right up. He was still muted. I got a certain sick enjoyment from the knowledge that he was joining me in Cuck Land.

"What now, sir?" Charlotte asked.

"When I was young, we had a TV show called 'This is Your Life.' On that show, celebrities got to see and talk to the people in their lives that touched them along the way. We're gonna do a modified version of that."

"Ok."

Ben pulled Charlotte close to him and was pawing her boobs. "So, I looked into your background and found some guys from your past who were instrumental in making you what you are today."

"Oh? I don't understand."

"Yeah, I'm not surprised, honey. You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Instead of people who helped you, these are guys who always wanted to fuck you. You know, men you teased and flaunted this body in front of."

"Oh! Really?"

"Are you ready to meet them again?"

"Oh my God, I'm so nervous. This is embarrassing." She wasn't the only one worried about what was about to happen. Was this going to turn into a gangbang? And who are these guys? They could be anyone, coworkers and friends. I wouldn't put anything past Ben.

"Our first guest is a man you've known for years. Let me ask a question. Who lived next door to you when you were growing up?"

"Mr. Landon?"

"Did you use to tease poor old Ernie by sunbathing in the backyard?"

"I sunbathed, but I wasn't teasing him."

"That's not what your Mommy said."

"Oh. How'd you know that?"

"I have my sources. You got in trouble for teasing him, didn't you?"

"I wasn't supposed to take my top off." She blushed. "I was naughty, and Mommy got mad."

"You teased him with these big titties," Ben said while squeezing her breast. "You were a teasing little slut, weren't you?"

"Yes. I guess," she said, blushing deeper.

"Come on out, Ernie," Ben shouted. A middle-aged man walked through the door behind the bar. He was gray haired and overweight, and completely naked. His cock was swinging between his legs already hard and fully extended about six inches.

"He's got a nice big cock doesn't he?"

"Oh, my," Charlotte said.

"Are you excited to fuck him?"

"I don't know," she said, biting her lip. "Harry wouldn't like it."

"Fuck Harry!" Ben said. "He's a fucking pussy hog." This Ernie guy pulled Charlotte from Ben's grasp and into a full-frontal embrace. He was squeezing the hell out of her ass and grinding his dick into her as he shoved his tongue in her mouth.

"Our next guest is also well known to you, my dear. Did your mother have a long-time boyfriend?"

"She had lots of them."

"Was there one who made her scream at night?"

"Oh, yes," Charlotte blushed. "Uncle Lenny." How did Ben know these guys? He seemed to have a lot of inside information.

"Do you know why your Mommy broke up with old Len?"

"Maybe," she said, slowly.

"Come on. Tell us."

"He used to stare at me ... like a wolf."

"A wolf that wanted to eat you, I'll bet.'

"Yes."

"Did you tease him, too?"

"No, he was Mommy's boyfriend," she said indignantly.

"So, you never pranced around the house in sexy pajamas or tiny swimsuits?"

"Well ..."

"You never flaunted your young body in t-shirts without a bra?"

"I did ... sometimes."

"You really were a nasty teasing little slut!"

"I couldn't help it!"

"Your Mommy didn't like that he stared at you, did she?"

"No. She was so mad."

"She was jealous."

"No."

"Sure, she was. All her boyfriends wanted to fuck you. Any woman would be jealous. I think it turned you on to tease her boyfriends. Didn't it?"

Charlotte hesitated for a few seconds and then smiled. "Kinda," she said.

"You wanted to fuck your Mommy's boyfriends?"

"No, it was just teasing. I swear. I was a good girl. I was a virgin."

"A virgin who wanted to fuck her Mommy's boyfriends!" Ben laughed, and she started giggling.

All this was a complete surprise to me. I knew that Charlotte's relationship with her mother was difficult, but I always thought it was about overprotectiveness. Now, I was finding out that it might have been more about jealousy and competition. What a revelation!

"Come out here, Len." Through the same door came another naked man. This one was bald, slightly younger and in much better shape. He looked very fit for a man his age. His cock, though not hard, appeared substantial. It was probably already six or seven thick inches.

Charlotte looked completely shocked to see him. He walked right up to her, grabbed her around the waist and kissed her. She looked surprised at his aggressiveness, but not displeased. In fact, she was smiling when their lips finally separated.

"You wanna fuck him bad, don't you, Charlotte?" Ben asked.

"Oh my God, Mommy would not like it!" She was smiling from ear to ear looking at him. She didn't have to say it. Everyone in the room knew she wanted to get fucked by her mother's boyfriend.

"Our next guest tells me that you let him kiss you and rub your big titties. In fact, your mommy caught you two making out in your bedroom and called you a whore."

"OH MY GOD!" Charlotte's hand went to her mouth.

"I guess she wasn't happy to come home and find his mailbag sitting in the middle of the living room floor. Sure enough, she found her little slut daughter getting felt up by the mailman in her bedroom." Charlotte covered her face with embarrassment.

"It turns out, my dear that you were one horny little virgin."

"I was just ... curious," she said, blushing. "And he was there ... every day."

"So of course, your make-out buddy would like to finish delivering that package that you spent so much time examining in your bedroom that day."

"Oh my god!"

"Come on out, Tim." By this time, I was not expecting much. It was clear that despite all that she had said when we began this journey, my wife had a thing for older men. They didn't have to be in great shape, and they didn't have to be good looking. Apparently, the only thing they had to be was someone that might upset her mother. Now, I could see why her mom was so happy when I came along.

Yet, when Tim the mailman walked through the door, I was shocked. He made Newman from the old Seinfeld show look like Brad Pitt in comparison. The man was just fat and ugly. Simple as that. In fairness, his cock was the biggest of the group. For the first time in a while, I could feel Charlotte's eyes on me. When I finally looked at her, she was frowning. I guess her frown matched mine. Or was it Harry watching on my phone that she was worried about? This new pig of a man grabbed her and kissed her, too, right in front of me, jamming his fat tongue down her throat.

When the kiss was done, Charlotte was surrounded by three naked old men who she had apparently known for some time. It all seemed so weird to me that we were in this place doing this thing ... that she knew all these men from before me ... that Ben had been able to find out all this information that I was completely ignorant of. And that they were about to gang fuck her while I watched and did nothing to stop them.

Tim. Jesus. Why would she ever want to be with a man like that? It was simply bizarre.

Chapter 51 -- Charlotte

"Go to it, guys," Ben said. "Here's the chance you've been waiting for. Fuck the slut."

While Tim continued to kiss me and play with one of my breasts, Uncle Lenny was mauling the other one from behind me, and Ernie was rubbing my pussy. It felt so good to have these grown-up men touching me. Each of them had played a part in one fantasy of mine or another over the years and now they were all right here. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure take me away. The room was filled with the sound of my soft moans until they started talking among themselves like I wasn't there.

"What a beautiful brainless slut. God, I always wanted to fuck her."

"I can't tell you how often I dreamed of this."

"Get her on her knees," someone said. I felt them pushing me down, so I let my knees go and dropped to the carpet. Immediately, I had three cocks pushing against my face.

By that time, I had committed myself to doing anything they asked. The problem was trying to please three insistent cocks at the same time. I opened my mouth like a good slut waiting for what they'd want next.

I had never even thought of trying this before, but suddenly, I had Ernie and Len's cocks pushing into my mouth at the same time. They couldn't get very deep, but it must have been funny to look at my mouth all stretched like that because they all started laughing. The other cock was getting slapped against the back of my head.

"Jesus, I can't believe she turned into such a fucking whore, taking a mouthful of cock like that."

"I always knew she would. Like mother, like daughter."

"And a cuck husband. Perfect." More laughter.

"My turn," someone said, and all the cocks moved to the right. The addition of Tim's much bigger cock along with Len's was stretching my mouth even wider. That made me think about the frown on Carl's face. He didn't like this. He certainly didn't like me with Tim. I just knew he didn't understand my Mommy issues -- that he'd never understand.

Tim pulled my hair back and down so I was looking straight up and started cockwhipping my face. Smack, smack, smack. Jesus Christ, that's just so fucking sexy. My pussy was gushing by that time. My moaning became loud and uncontrollable.

"Look at that. The little cunt is gagging for it!"

Then I remembered that Harry was watching this, too. In my mind, this day wasn't about the money, but was all to make Harry jealous and submit to me. I was wondering now if it had all gone too far. Had I overplayed my hand, as Mommy used to say?

They took turns cockwhipping and fucking my face, two cocks, then one much deeper. Someone had my hair in a ponytail and was really fucking my throat. I think it was Len cause his body was more muscular and the other two are not like that. I was taking it all without gagging having learned so well on Harry's office floor with his much bigger cock.

"She's almost as good a cocksucker as her mother. Fuck!"

"Jesus, she's taking all of you with no problem. Let me try that." Feet shifted and Tim's big cock was shoved down my throat. I took it easily as well, and this time a big pillowy stomach gave my head a soft landing. I think that might be why some girls like dad bods. They're more comfortable.

They took turns for quite a while spinning me around on the floor and fucking my willing mouth. I was really getting into pleasing these guys. I forgot about Carl and Harry and just let the attention of men who had wanted me for years to occupy my brain. They kept talking about me like I was a thing and not really a person and started telling Carl what a great cocksucker his wife was. That got me super hot. I have known for weeks that I liked to be treated that way, but I was really getting wet and hoped they'd fuck me soon.

Someone took me by my leash and dragged me over on hands and knees to the bed in the doggy position. A cock suddenly appeared in front of my face, and I eagerly sucked it in. Another cock magically slid into my hand as my tits and ass were slapped. I felt someone get on the bed behind me and start rubbing a fat cockhead against my wet and ready pussy lips. I was like a grenade ready to go off.

"Please, fuck me, Daddy," I moaned. "I need your big cock!"

"Eager little cunt," Ernie said from behind my head as he slid into me.

"Ohhhhhhh, mmyyyyyyy gggoooooooooodddd," I moaned around the cock in my mouth.

I think my brain stopped working after that because those guys just fucked me one after another. I had a cock in my mouth and pussy nonstop. I don't know how many times I came because my brain was too foggy to count. It was like one of those scenes in the movies where you know there are people there talking and manhandling you, but it's all so fuzzy. I just know that I came and came and came.

Chapter 52 -- Mr. Stein

I was ready to kill someone. Or fuck someone. Or fucking kill someone. My emotions were running wild. I don't get out of control like that. I am a calm motherfucker. Usually.

I couldn't take my eyes off the fucking screen. I guess I was torturing myself for not doing what I should have a week ago by just giving the damn girl what she wants. I could have avoided this great show of independence. That fucking Carl wasn't helping any either. I know he was somewhere wanking his tiny cock. Motherfucker.

I guess I should learn a lesson from all this -- something about what comes from buying pussy or falling in love with whores, or something. However, I'm too damn mad right now to do anything but kill, or fuck, or both.

The plane was finally making its approach into Tampa. It was still about 20 minutes before we'd be on the ground and another 30 minutes before I could get to Ben's stupid little Gameroom. Fortunately, my truck was sitting with the valet at the airport waiting for me.

Lynn had finally stopped crying and came back to sit with me. We said nothing for quite a while. I think she was waiting for me to say something, but what the fuck am I gonna say to her that won't make her just cry again?

"I'm sorry," she suddenly blurted out.

"You've nothing to be sorry for."

"I know you're upset at Charlotte and Carl, and my problems aren't helping."

"No."

"So, I'm sorry."

"Ok."

"I don't want to lose you. I love you, Harry."

"I know."

"So, we're OK?"

"I don't know Lynn. Charlotte is pulling a power play right now. I don't know what she wants. No, that's not true. I know she wants nothing short of my complete surrender. I just don't know if I'm willing to do that."

"And surrender means getting rid of me?"

"That girl was an only child. Not really a sharer."

"I knew that bitch would be trouble. All sweetness on the outside and all steel inside."

"You also know that if I was in love with you, you'd be pulling the same shit like every other woman ever born."

She smiled. "Probably."

"You bitches are all alike. You just wanna break our balls. Which is why, I've avoided falling in love with any of you up till now."

"You're really in love with her."

"It appears so. I'm a fucking dumbass."

Chapter 53 -- Carl

It took me by surprise that Charlotte was so into being used by these unattractive men. They were just random guys. There was nothing special about them other than their ties to her mother. Was Ben right about a weird rivalry with her mother? Was that what this was all about?

My wife seemed to be lost in the pleasure, and I think they could have done anything to her.

I didn't expect the old guys to last as long as they did. The way they took turns, two of them fucking her with one always in reserve, seemed to help them hold off. To be honest, it had the feel of a tag team wrestling match.

Ben was enjoying watching them fuck her almost as much as fucking her himself. I never met a true voyeur before, so the excitement in his demeanor was surprising. He was on the edge of his seat or standing trying to see. He even got down on one knee to look under the pile a few times. It was more than a little strange.

Ben eventually stopped everything and announced that there was a mystery guest. He had all the guys get off the bed and carry Charlotte to the fuck swing where they got her strapped in. She was spread out on that thing like a human sacrifice, her abused pussy all red and swollen.

"You had a tutor, didn't you Charlotte?" It took her a while to answer as she regained some composure. Ernie had a handful of her hair and was holding her head up so she could see Ben standing between her legs.

"Well? Did you, slut?"

"Yes. Mr. Jensen. Mommy hired him cause I was failing college."

"Did you tease him, too?"

"Maybe, a little," she said with a shy smile.

"You wore low cut clothes to your sessions and rubbed his leg, didn't you?"

12