The Work of Art Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kinda."

"You know, I had a lot of trouble finding him, because he's retired now."

"Oh?"

"But I did find him. Are you ready to see your old teacher?"

She looked at me, and the way she did told me I wouldn't like it one bit. Ben went through the door and held it open as an ancient man shuffled into the room with a walker. He had to be at least 80, and despite his infirmities, was sporting a raging hardon. Not a huge one, but certainly ready to go. He was shuffling at a good rate of speed and had a look of determination molded to his wrinkled old face. The decrepit fucker was resolved not to miss this opportunity.

"Christ! Look at the bastard, all hopped up on Geritol and Viagra," Ernie yelled. Everyone laughed, but they made way for the old codger as he approached the swing.

"How you gonna fuck through that bar?" Len asked, pointing to the front of the walker.

"Were there's a will ..." With that the old man painstakingly moved from holding the walker to holding the straps of the sling as he edged his wrinkled old body between my wife's perfect young tanned thighs. He easily slipped his average sized dick into her well used pussy and started swinging his hips frantically. The other boys were cheering him on with a chant of, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." It didn't take long. With a bellow, he pulled out and came on her belly after just a few minutes.

Once he was done, Jensen, slipped into the nearest chair to recover. Tim quickly took his place between my wife's thighs, as Ernie bent her head back and stuffed his dick in her mouth. However, that was the moment that Harry arrived, and in the style we have all come to know and love, kicked in the unlocked door.

Chapter 54 -- Charlotte

My prince had come to save the day. I tried not to smile after spitting Ernie's dick out, but I was so happy to see my Harry. He still cared. He still loved me. To be fair, he looked more like an angry bear at that moment than a prince.

"Get your fucking dick out of my bitch, asshole," he roared. Oh my God. I was his bitch. Yeah!

Tim seemed stunned by Harry's sudden violent arrival. He was frozen in place and looking from me to Carl and back.

"But I thought she was married to this one," he said, pointing at my husband. Carl and I gave a synchronized shrug.

"I don't give a fuck who she's married to, she's fucking mine. Now get your goddamn dick out of her, or I'm gonna rip it the fuck off!" Tim not only pulled out, but he ran out of the room. The other three guys followed him, with Mr. Jensen comically banging his walker across the room at top speed.

"Harry, I beg to differ," Ben said. "I paid for her for the day." Carl started to get me out of the swing and handed me a towel.

"You didn't pay me, asshole, and you knew she was MINE," Harry said, jamming his index finger painfully into Ben's chest. "I told you, fucking 'NO,' but you fucked her anyway."

"You were hogging the pussy, man."

"Fuck you, Ben. I can't believe you put our business partnership at risk. Do you want me to pull out of everything? Cause, I'll fucking do it, asshole!"

"Harry. It's just pussy, man."

"I told you 'NO.'"

"Well ..."

"My lawyers will call your lawyers, asshole."

"Harry!"

Harry picked me up and threw me into her his shoulder.

"Harry!" I shouted. "What are you doing?"

"Leaving."

"I need my stuff." My clothes and purse were in that locker room.

Harry snapped his fingers at a stunned Carl. "Dumbass, fetch."

Carl ran to get my things while Harry headed for the door with my naked ass.

He carried me outside and threw me in the front seat of his truck. There is no other word for it. He was absolutely treating me like a possession.

"Harry, STOP!" He was standing outside the passenger door looking at me with a strange combination of lust and disgust.

"What?" He said angrily.

"What are you doing?"

"Leaving. I told you."

"Do you think you should ask me if I want to leave with you?"

"Charlotte, goddammit! Do you love me or not?"

"You know I do."

"Then why? Why would you do this?" He point at the building.

"You did not make a commitment to me, Harry. You refused. We need money for our house."

"Do you know how hard this is for me?"

"Yes, but I don't care. You need to show me that you are committed to me." Carl ran to the car with my stuff and jumped in the back seat.

"What are you fucking doing dumbass?"

"I go where she goes."

"You're fucking pathetic."

I started to get dressed while they argued. Harry walked around and got in the driver seat. There was silence while my two men watched me struggle awkwardly to put on my clothes in the confined truck cab.

Harry broke the silence. "What do you want?" He said it out loud with a resignation I had not heard in his voice before.

"We want to be appreciated," Carl said.

"I appreciate you."

"Do you?" I said. "You need us both, and you know it. Yet, you haven't shown us that you do."

"Again, I ask, what do you want?" He was looking straight ahead and gripping the steering wheel with white knuckles like it was a lifeline.

"I want a house," I said. "And ..."

"Oh, fuck. Here it comes."

"I'd also like you to stop fucking other women. I don't mind Lynn. Since I have Carl, it's only fair. But nobody else."

"I knew it."

"I want a respectable salary for the title you promised," Carl said. "I would consider a 50 percent raise."

"Fuck."

"Look at me, Harry," I said. He turned his head, his eyes looked different. Scared. Vulnerable.

"If you want to be with me, things have to change. All the sex stuff has been great. It's been fun, but I want more. I want a family. I want babies. Carl is on board. Are you?"

"I love you, Charlotte, but I'm scared. What happens if I give you all that you want and you fuck me over." He waved his arm at Ben's building. "This little shenanigan doesn't give me a lot of confidence in your commitment to me."

"I needed to get your attention. It seems that I succeeded."

"You had it already, Charlotte. You didn't need to do this horseshit."

"Harry, you know I love you. I can easily leave this stuff behind. You know what we want. We are your family if you want us."

"You want two husbands, and you want us both to accept sharing you."

"Yes. I admit it's not ideal, but it is where we find ourselves. I happen to love two men who both love me. I don't really care what other people think. I only care about my men and babies and a house and the future."

He turned to Carl. "And you don't mind sharing your wife with me?"

"No. I love Charlotte and want what she wants." Good boy.

"Why don't I believe you?" Harry asked. Carl looked away and didn't say anything right away. For a minute, I wondered if he was going to sink my plans.

"I started all this and have no one to blame but myself. I admit that I enjoyed sharing Charlotte, but never expected that she'd fall for you. I understand what she wants. Either one of us could walk away, but I don't think we're going to. We both know how special she is. I don't think it will be easy ... what she wants. But, I'm willing to try. For her. And maybe to prevent that shit from happening again," he said pointing at the Gameroom.

He might now understand how palatable Harry is to my other options. Maybe they both learned a lesson about me today.

"It's good to know that I'm not the only stupid motherfucker on the planet," Harry said. He turned to me. "I put my heart in your hands, Charlotte. Don't rip it out."

"I won't, baby."

Chapter 55 -- Mr. Stein

I still kicked Carl out of my truck. He didn't want to go, but Charlotte told him to get the car and meet her at home.

"Tomorrow," I said. "You stole her from me all week. "I'm taking some back." I drove away leaving him standing alone in the parking lot.

"That wasn't nice, Harry."

"I'm not fucking nice, Charlotte. Or don't you know that yet?"

"You're a little teddy bear. Stop acting like you're not." Aahhhggg! This fucking woman.

"I'll tell you one thing, if we're now a family, I'm the head of the damn thing. Not you and certainly not Carl. You got it woman?"

"Sure Harry. If that's what you need, honey. I'll let you think whatever you want." She was laughing at me. Bitch. Fucking wonderful, beautiful, perfect bitch.

"You're gonna kill me," I said.

"Yes, probably ... eventually, but you'll die with a smile on your face. Do you wanna go home and fuck?"

"Yes, goddamn it."

We went home to my house, and we made love most of the night.

It was wonderful to have my girl back in my arms again -- to have my hard cock fully embeddded in her pussy. It was amazing.

Chapter 56 - Charlotte

I received a text the next day.

Ben: How was that?

Me: Perfect. You did great. Right on script.

Ben: Did you get everything you wanted?

Me: Yup, thanks.

Ben: It may have fucked up my business deals with Harry.

Me: Don't worry, I'll fix it.

Ben: Are you going to tell them?

Me: Noooooo. It's best they don't know we have a history, and that you're the Ben who taught me to suck cock.

Ben: When are you coming back to the Gameroom? I paid for hours I didn't get. I'd like to do it without your Mommy's friends this time. I know you wanted those guys in on this, but I just want to fuck you by myself.

Me: I don't think so, Bennie. I don't have permission.

Ben: I got permission from your husband and paid him.

Me: Yeah, but now I have two husbands.

Epilogue -- Charlotte

Harry got the operation, but not before flirting with every nurse in the damn hospital. I'm always going to have to keep my eye on that one.

He was pretty pissed when Carl got me pregnant first, but hey, your throw the dice and you take your chances, as Mommy used to say.

Everything pretty well worked out as I wanted. Lynn finally found somebody else with my full encouragement and is no longer in our little circle. So now, I have my two faithful men, two great houses and four perfect kids -- two gorgeous little angel girls by Carl and two rough little boys by Harry. It's one big loving family.

Sometimes my guys get along and sometimes they don't, but hey, they always know who's in charge.

The End

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
That’s So Hot Ch. 01 Husband believes in a woman’s right to choose in all things.in Loving Wives
Rust Never Sleeps Lexie climbs the corporate ladder but at what cost?in Loving Wives
Beth Enjoys Another Lunch Beth is invited to lunch with an older VP.in Loving Wives
The Job Interview Kate applied for topless barmaid job.in Loving Wives
More Stories