All Comments on 'The Work Trip Pt. 02'

by madmartigan37

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

I love your character Mina, she is sexy, fun, and not afraid to get what she wants. I can see one room not getting much use :) Hope there is more of this naughty pair.

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! I hope to see this storyline continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope it won't take almost 11 months for part 3 to come out.

DaveInSanDiegoDaveInSanDiegoover 2 years ago

I want a Mina. please...

270498270498over 2 years ago

The best part of this series is healthy communication. Loved it. Expecting more of such great works from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story !! I love the storyline and how it's progressing. I'm looking forward to next chapters. You've created a story with a lot of room to grow.

WELL DONE !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great writing and story. Please add another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done story. 5 stars from me. I didn’t like the cheating part, but hope for another chapter to get her to dump the looser she has now & swap him for her workmate. One can hope anyway.

Bill S.

caveman21936caveman2193612 months ago

I did NOT like that they did not keep to their agreements. "No kissing", then they kissed; "use a condom", then they took it off; "just the tip", then he went deep; "you can't come in me", then he did. He didn't respect her boundaries, and she didn't follow through on preserving any part of herself for her boyfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous