The Work Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and gave me a big smile, then licked her fingers clean. "Want to go back upstairs?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm, I guess so," I said, giving an exaggerated shrug. She shook her fist at me and then we both laughed.

We made better time getting back to my room than we had getting outside. But we didn't stay there. Just in case the fire alarm went off again we headed up to Mina's room after she'd grabbed her purse and dropped the comforter off on my bed.

Within a few minutes we had the door locked and Mina was sitting on her bed. With her thumbs she stretched the elastic waistband of the sweatpants out. "You may want to wash these," she said. "I may have gotten them a little wet."

"Well take them off then," I said with a wink.

"Oh yes sir," she said, winking. She slipped the sweatpants off and dropped them onto the floor.

Her panties were damp and disheveled and I shook my head and pointed at them. "I'm sure the hotel has a policy of no wet panties on the bedsheets please. Those have to come off too."

She blushed, but didn't protest. The panties joined the sweatpants on the floor and her pussy was bare in front of me again, this time in much better light. I stood there smiling for a minute, drinking in the view.

Then she pointed at me. "Fair's fair though," she said. "I don't want to be the only one getting naked here."

I laughed. "Okay that is fair," I said. I took off my shirt and my pants, leaving only my boxers on. By the time I had done that she had also taken off the sweatshirt, leaving her in the blouse she'd first come to my room earlier in.

She made a show of undoing the rest of the buttons one by one and then slipped off the blouse. Underneath she was wearing a red lace bra that matched the panties.

Reaching behind her she undid the bra, blushing slightly. Then she stopped and pointed to my boxers.

I nodded and slipped them off at the same time as she took her bra off, so that we ended up naked together.

My cock was rock hard, standing straight up, practically waving at her. She stared at it for a few seconds smiling, then looked up in my face. "Ready?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I said.

She gestured to her purse, which was over on the side table once again. "Condoms" she said.

I nodded and made my way over to the purse. Fishing out a condom I put it on.

By the time I turned back around Mina had gotten on her hands and knees on the bed, with her legs spread. She looked over her shoulder at me, her messy hair spilling down her back. "Get over here mister," she said.

I did as asked, stopping only long enough to take a picture before kneeling on the bed behind her. Like last time I'm not going to try and detail all the pictures I took, just some of the highlights.

Before I started it was my turn to look at her and say "ready?"

"Get in there already," she said, wiggling her thighs and laughing.

I laughed and then slipped my cock into her waiting pussy. She was still so wet that it slipped in easily.

"O-oh," she said, almost involuntarily, closing her eyes for a second.

I stopped moving. "You okay?" I asked.

She opened her eyes again and nodded. "Definitely," she said. "You're bigger than I...I mean...it's good, don't worry."

I remembered what she'd said before about Brad's equipment and so I let that pass without comment. Besides with her luscious firm ass up in the air in front of me and her pussy gripping on my cock, I had other things on my mind.

Grabbing her hips I started to fuck her, going slowly at first. She rocked her hips back into me, meeting my thrusts and my rhythm.

Leaning forward, I let one hand move from her hip around to her front, sliding up to cup her right breast. She gave an appreciative murmur, so I left my hand there for a bit, gently playing with her nipple.

After a minute or two of that I sped up a bit. "Mmm-hmm" she said, nodding her head, her eyes closed. She reached out to my hand on her breast, grabbed it, and moved my hand down to her pussy.

Taking my cue, I started to rub her clit, in time to the rhythm while we fucked. "Pull my hair," she whispered, so I wrapped my other hand in her hair and tugged on it, pulling her head back. She moaned appreciatively.

We kept on like that for a minute or two, fucking while I fingered her pussy and kept her hair pulled tight. I would have been happy to finish off that way, but then I noticed my phone lying on the bed, where I'd dropped it before reaching out to touch her breasts.

Remembering what I was supposed to be helping her with, I let go of her hair and reached out awkwardly with my left hand to grab the phone.

She murmured in displeasure then opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow at me. I winced and held up the phone. "Pictures," I said.

She looked startled. "Right, pictures," she said, blushing slightly. "Hold on a sec."

She slid forward off my cock and then rolled over on the bed onto her back. Then she gave a coy smile and gestured at the phone. I took several pictures like that just of her, and then of my cock sliding back inside her while she bit her lip.

We fucked like that for another few minutes. She had an expressive face and I enjoyed watching the sexy poses she made, even knowing that she was probably playing things up a bit for the camera. As we fucked she played with her clit, causing the occasional groan and moan. Since we were inside behind closed doors now she didn't have to be quiet anymore and she took advantage of that.

I could definitely have gotten off fucking her just like that, but she had other ideas. At one point she put a hand on my chest and said, "wait," so I stopped mid-stroke.

She shifted up on the bed and my cock slipped out of her. She reached out a hand and stroked a finger along the condom. "Can we take this off?" she said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" I asked.

She blushed a little and nodded. "Just for some pics," she said. "I can't let you cum in me." She shook her head slowly and then softly repeated, "I can't let you cum in me." I didn't have a problem with that, but I wondered who she was trying to convince.

"Okay," I said.

She smiled and slipped the condom off me. Then she slipped her fingers inside herself, letting out a small moan. She masturbated a few seconds and then took her now soaking fingers and rubbed them all over the head of my cock, lubing me up.

"Just the tip," she said, guiding me into her.

"Okay," I said again. Once the head of my cock slipped into her, I stopped pressing forward. I raised the phone and took a few pictures. While I did that she started wriggling her hips, causing the head of my cock to slide slightly in and out of her.

"God that feels good," she said, pushing forward with her hips so that more of my cock slipped in her. Then she froze for a second, looking down to see how deep I was. A moment later her hips started rocking again, almost of their own accord. She had taken about half my bare cock inside her by now.

After a few more thrusts she raised her hips even further, slipping me all the way inside her. With her eyes half closed in bliss she gestured at the phone, so I took a few pics like that.

"Can you give me a few strokes like this?" she said.

I did as she asked, giving her a few long, deep strokes in and out of her, feeling her pussy tighten around my cock. She slipped her hand down to rub her clit while I fucked her and her moans started to get even louder.

After a half dozen or so strokes - I wasn't exactly keeping track - I started to slow down. She put one hand on my hips and murmured "don't stop yet" as she continued to masturbate with her other hand.

So I sped up again, fucking her harder than before, feeling myself bottom out in her with each thrust. Her fingers on her clit were moving in constant little circles. She moved her other hand up to touch my cheek. Then she pulled my face closer to hers and almost as if she couldn't help herself she planted a soft kiss on my lips.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, and she blushed and turned her face away, but her hips kept thrusting up towards my cock, so I didn't stop fucking her.

A few minutes later as her hips sped up even more she turned her face back to mine, her eyes bright. We locked eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Then she smiled and slowly kissed me again, harder, our lips clashing together. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I kissed her back as we fucked.

At this point I knew I couldn't last much longer, so I had to break the kiss. "I'm close," I said to her, wanting to make sure she knew.

"Oh god," she said, "me too. Don't stop."

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Do you want to cum in me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, with no hesitation.

"I want you to," she said. "Cum in my pussy."

"Yes ma'am" I said and I kept going.

Her fingers sped up on her clit and she started kissing and biting my neck.

After what felt like another eternity but was probably only a matter of seconds after that I felt her legs wrap around my back. Her pussy tightened around me as she started to cum. "Oh yes," she shouted, "oh god, oh...I'm cumming."

"I'm going to cum," I said, knowing it was true.

"Yes," she shouted. "Fill me up, claim that pussy...make me your slut."

The dirty talk tipped me over the edge and I came hard, deep inside her. Her pussy throbbed around me, milking every drop out of me.

We shuddered together for a long time. I often find my cock gets hyper ticklish after an orgasm, so that I have to pull out. But this time it just kept feeling good so I could hang in there until she was finished with me.

A minute or two later her thighs finally stopped quivering. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. Then she gave me a little peck on the lips. "That was great," she said.

"I'm glad you thought so," I said. "I would agree."

"Good," she said.

I noticed my phone on the bed beside us where I had dropped it at some point near the end. I pointed at it. "Um, do you want..." I started to say.

Following my gaze she nodded. "Right, some pics of the grand finale," she said with a laugh. "Probably should, yes."

I took some pictures of my cock slipping out of her and then of her pussy dripping my cum all over. She even had me take a short video of her scooping up some of the cum from her pussy and then licking it off her fingers. "Love you baby," she said to the camera, blowing it a kiss.

"That'll do," she said after that, gesturing lazily for me to put the phone down.

I was about to and then something dawned on me. "Oh shoot," I said.

"What," she said, looking worried.

"Oh nothing bad," I said, trying to sound reassuring. "I just realized I used my phone camera for all of that instead of yours."

"Oh," she said, her expression becoming less worried but still thoughtful.

"That's okay though," I said, holding it out to her. "You can send yourself all the pics and then go ahead and delete them from my phone."

She took the phone and spent a few minutes scrolling through, sending some pics and deleting others she didn't like. Her phone chimed merrily away in her purse with all the messages she was sending herself.

When she was done she handed my phone back to me. I noticed something right away. "Oh you didn't delete a bunch of these," I said. "But I can do it."

This time she didn't quite blush. She caught my eye and smiled. "You don't have to delete them," she said. "Um...you can keep them. If...if you want."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "You look fantastic. But..."

"I trust you," she said, cutting me off. "And besides you did me a big favor, so you should get something out of it."

I couldn't help laughing. "You have quite an unusual definition of favor," I said, and she laughed too.

After a minute she added, "And besides, knowing that you have those photos kind of turns me on too." She blushed again and looked down, maybe feeling she said too much.

I took her hand and squeezed it, but didn't say anything else.

She patted the bed beside her, so I lay down next to her and she put her head on my shoulder. We lay like that for maybe ten minutes or so and then her stomach growled loudly enough that we both cracked up laughing.

"Well?" she said, arching her eyebrows at me after she'd gotten her laughing under control again.

"Well what?" I said.

"Well aren't you going to cook for me now?" she said.

I looked at the clock on my phone. "It's dinner time," I said teasingly. "I only offered to cook you lunches."

She put on a pouty expression. "Oh come on," she said. "Please?"

"Fine," I said. "I can't say no to a pouty naked lady."

She looked down at herself in surprise as if she'd forgotten we were both still naked. Then she laughed. "So if I stay naked will you do all my chores?" she asked. "I have some laundry to do later."

"Don't push your luck," I said, wagging a finger at her.

"Don't underestimate the power of my naked ass to get you to do what I want," she said, turning around and shaking her booty at me.

I laughed. I had to admit she had me there. "We'll see," I said, reaching for my boxers.

"Aww," she said. "You're not going to cook naked?"

"That's just hazardous," I said, shaking my head.

"Aww," she said again, exaggerating her pouty look even more.

I sighed and dropped the boxers.

I had a feeling the rest of the trip was going to be interesting...

12