The Workers Discover Rain

Story Info
Rain comes into contact with the workers at her house.
1.7k words
3.62
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is a work of imagination and fantasy. It involves themes of coercion and rape thus; visual restriction is advised. Such immoral acts are highly repulsive and loathsome.

"What a hassle," sighed Rain, as she flopped herself onto the bed. Rain Malhotra's grandparents' house was being repaired and she had to take up the job to look over the proceedings. Her parents are both teachers at a local reputed school, and, Rain being the only daughter, had expectations building up. She was in her last semester of college and needed to decide on a career path. Rain pushed aside the crowding thoughts and flipped to her side on the bed, smelling in the scent of the newly washed sheets. The sound of the workers downstairs, hammering down the nails on the new furniture and their occasional laughter slowly lulled her to sleep.

Rajeev, the head 'mistri', wracked around the bathroom trying to get one tap to work. Water was urgently needed but none of the taps seemed to be working. He climbed up the stairs to the second floor, still in pursuit of water, but as he passed by the pillar he was struck with the site of a sleeping figure. The woman had her back towards Rajeev and was sleeping in broad daylight, with the curtains pulled aside. What struck Rajeev was the ample bottom of the lady, which was peeking from underneath the loose shorts she wore. Her butt cheeks spilled out from below the hem and as Rajeev's eyes lingered over her figure, he saw how perfectly she defined an hourglass figure.

He drew in a sharp breath and went to check the water pressure in the bathroom, and was pleased to see one of the taps working. He scrambled past the sleeping figure, careful to not make a noise, and went down the stairs hurriedly.

"There is water upstairs. Let's go after we have our lunch."

Most of the workers left the house, while Rajeev sat down with his lunch, beside the window. The roti and chenna smelled amazing, but he did not have an appetite. Tearing a piece of roti and soaking it in the chenna, he chewed on it, distractedly. He could barely differentiate the sound of the fan and his own heart, which was beating so fast. He did not know how long he can suppress his urge to touch that ass and run his long fingers between her butt cheeks, feeling the soft hair growing there and then reaching the puckered entrance. "Hey man, get up, we have not got all day!", Rajeev was shaken to reality by one of his mates. He got up, closed his lunch box and wore a tee shirt to cover his bare chest. He was feeling too hot but he could not give in.

Rain woke up to a weight shift on the bed. She looked over her shoulder to come face to face with a dark man who was staring intently up her shorts. She scrambled back and before the scream could escape, a rough hand encased her neck, with a warning pressure. Over the sound of her beating heart she heard the man shout, "Neeraj! Come here, we have a spectacle!" She tried to scream again, but it came out in a gurgle as a bag was pulled over her head and tied around her neck. Her flailing arms were pushed together as her pants were roughly pulled down. She tried to cross her legs, trying her best to delay the inevitable but the man, probably the one named Neeraj, inserted something cold and smooth between her thighs and pried it open. As her most private parts were brought out to daylight, she felt someone place the cold and smooth substance directly on her pussy.

Neeraj could not believe his eyes. Before him lay the young miss of the house, with her thighs pried apart and her shaved pink pussy out on display. The sunlight, as if to highlight the star of the show, fell straight across her white spotless thighs and onto the nether lips onto which he had kept a shining wrench. It glistened, as if hinting the glistening juices under it. His mate contained the young woman's struggles to free herself, who was probably crying and shouting at this point. Neeraj believed that if a woman is as beautiful as Rain herself, she should willingly submit to men like him, who can only desire her from afar. Unable to contain his urges anymore, Neeraj climbed onto the bed situating himself close to the writhing woman.

"She's got some vigour!" laughed out Neeraj as he hooked his hands onto her ankles, stabilizing them.

"Maybe her stamina can be put to some use," insinuated the mate, who laughed alongside Neeraj. Neeraj picked up the wrench and licked it all over. Then he touched the wet wrench under her feet. He felt her shiver and smiled to himself pleased with her reaction. He glided the wet wrench along her calf muscles over her knees and under her thighs. He did this to both her legs and after he was satisfied that he had marked her, he rested the cold and now dry wrench on her pussy again. The wrench was small, he was tightening the old fan downstairs and when he heard the call he thought he was on his way up to look at the taps which were working. Boy, he liked the tap!

He slid the wrench up along her pussy lips, which successfully spread her open yet more and she shivered again when the cold metal touched her capped hood. Neeraj did this a few more times, when he noticed that the movement of the wrench was getting smoother.

"Looks like this tap is working really well!" they snickered amongst themselves, as they picked up the wrench to see a string of her juices flow down her pussy lips.

Rain was at her wits end at this point. Her feet were held apart while her hands were being restrained by two men. She knew she could not fight them, especially because she could not see. And especially, just because she could not see, her other senses were heightened. Her heart beat had slowed down as if in submission, and she could smell the strong scent of varnish from the men. She could taste the metallic taste of blood from the place where she had bit her lips when the wrench touched her clitoris. And speaking of touch, she can feel the saliva drying all along her legs and the wrench which was threateningly close to her vaginal opening.

As if the two men could hear her thoughts, she felt something tear her apart as it entered her hole. She heard the men whistle in appreciation," Fuck, she's taking it! She's taking the whole thing inside!"

Neeraj was awestruck as he saw the wrench glide in without much pressure into her vagina. He twisted it a bit and felt her shiver. He twisted it again to make sure she keeps on shivering. Suddenly overcome with wild rage, he plunged the wrench into her pussy and pulled it out, plunging it in again, shouting, "Take it bitch! Take this wrench like it is your dad's cock! Take it so deep in that you are impregnated!"

His mate continued with him, shouting," Yes, moan hard! Let us hear your sound through the bag! Come on, cheer us so we can continue to pleasure you!"

Rain could only feel the pain that had slowly turned into heat between her legs. The raging, fiery heat was all that she could feel as the wrench pummeled into her pussy and out of it. The air filled with the sound of her juices squishing in her and the enthusiastic roar of men. They cheered and drummed along the edge of the bed, the vibration of which, Rain could feel in her vagina. From deep inside her, a lump was emerging, she could feel its presence but could not possibly imagine the entirety of its glory. Her body hummed along to the beat of the wrench which incessantly dug deep in her, building the symphony to possibly, a larger climatic end. With her breath now rugged and sweat dripping into her open mouth, she could not stop moaning, crying and whispering "more.."

"What exactly is going on here?!" the deep roar stopped all movement in the room.

Rajeev had come upstairs to inspect the reason of the ruckus. Although, quite aware of the female figure sleeping in the room, he had not expected to run into his men, clamoring in the same room. As he approached them, he was bewildered to see that almost all of them had their pants on the floor and their dicks in their hand, which they were rubbing furiously as they looked on. Hurrying past them, he saw the spectacle the men were looking at, the very luscious ass that he had spied, now out on display. The woman was spread eagle with her lustrous pussy impelled by a shiny wrench. The mattress below her was wet, and as Rajeev gaped at the sight, he witnessed the reason of the wetness, as juices overflowed from her red pussy as the wrench was dug out and reinserted into it by Neeraj with speed.

Her moan brought the stupefied man to his senses and Rajeev exclaimed, "What exactly is going on here?!"

Neeraj immediately stopped, and ten pairs of silenced men stared at him. The uproar ceased immediately and so did the overwhelming feeling that was bubbling in Rain's stomach. Neeraj climbed out of the bed, and walked towards Rajeev who could not tear away his eyes from the panting girl, with a bag covering her head and her tee shirt bunched up to reveal her plenty bosoms barely contained in a beige bralette. Rajeev stared at Neeraj as he was led to the girl, and looking back at him, Neeraj placed Rajeev's hand on her pussy.

The cold touch of his fingers, as if brought Rain's senses back, and she resumed her fight, her shouts muffled by the heavy bag. Entranced, Rajeev moved his fingers over the sticky and bright pink pussy, and felt the girl shiver.

"Take off the bag."