All Comments on 'The Workout'

by MY2847

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
annafayeannafayeabout 15 years ago
I would love to be a member of that gym!

very enjoyable, I would love to be a member of that gym. It would certainly be all the encentive I need to begin a regular work-out regimen!

jacks4ujacks4ualmost 15 years ago
interresting story

There is a LOT of material here for a blockbuster! you could fictionalize it a little, add a bit of dialog, 'Go for it' and so on. Perhaps add a Jacuzzi or Sauna scene. Extend the real-life drama into fantasy land. I'm sure your mind can picture getting into those gray workout pants, your fingers, tongue, cock actually exploring the folds of her obviously hot, sexually excited womanhood.

<p>

Some times a good erotic story is all about taking a normally charged situation, and 'extending' it. Take, for example one I just read, 'The Double D's Play D&D' under 'Humor and Satire' The notion that the author has played D&D is unassailable. That the author ever played D&D with the rules bent as that story suggests is actually quite dubious. The story is an excellent example of an every day situation extended into 'fantasy land', but is none the less exciting, especially since I've played D&D with a hot chick or two among the players, and never even thought about warping the rules into a group sex thing.

<p>

All in all, your article is an interesting read. engaging. it stimulates the mind to picture the situation you have described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bravo!

My favorite part is when you describe how strong your erection is. I love imagining you ejaculating with no manipulation, inside of your shorts. That wet, sticky semen covering your penis and scrotum, and making a big, wet spot on the front of your thin athletic shorts.

Misspelled words that I found: 1.) seam = seem, 2.) beat = beet

:-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMY2847@MY2847
5 Followers
just a basic guy with needs and desires... and a few fetishes for tight clothes, panties and cameltoe...