The Workplace

Story Info
When James is stressed, his secretary helps.
1.1k words
4.29
13.3k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the door to my tiny, walk-in closet of an office. What used to be a records storage room was now a records storage room and my office. Boxes, suto organized, filled the room. Somehow, squeezed into the room was a small, all-be-it-nice work desk and 2 of the most uncomfortable-looking chairs--one for me and one for my secretary.

That was the real reason I took his job. To have my very own secretary. I feel terrible for her. Cooped up with me in such a tight place must not be easy for her. I was so excited when told, "Of the many pleasures of working in this department is having a personal secretary." That, more than anything, is why I took the job.

I am not exactly sure why I had one, to be honest. My workload wasn't the biggest. Never a fast typist myself, I could dictate to her. It made it even easier when rummaging through files. I could read off the required info while she typed.

But, work was more challenging now. After three months of having the job, I was assigned the task of digitizing all the records. At first, the task excited me. Finally! This was my chance to empty the office of those boxes. Then I could request a desk for..., but before finishing the thought, my boss broke the news that they still wanted hard copies of everything. They only wanted to add digital backups in case of emergencies.

So now, I was staying late. The stress was starting to get to me. I was so low on sleep I fell back into my chair and wanted nothing more than to sleep. With my head leaned back and eyes shut, I weighed my options.

'Sleep here and have horrible back pain or drive home, risking falling asleep at the wheel. Garunteed pain or potential death?' While wrestling with these options, my secretary walked in.

Sarah was a little short with blond hair primarily tied into a knot. At some point in the day, some of her bangs had pulled loose from her knot and framed her face. A large pair of tortoiseshell glasses adorned her face, and she wore a cream-colored cardigan sweater. She was still young like me. Both of us are in our twenties.

In response to my curious look, she said, "Sorry, I forgot my wallet. Took it out of my purse at lunch and never put it back."

I closed my eyes again and leaned back in my chair, still pondering if I was too tired to risk driving home. Right when I decided to risk it, it happened. 2 hands glided across my pants. I jerked my head up so fast it hurt. I gasped and reactively massaged my neck. At the same time, those 2 hands pulled out my cock.

"Sa. Sar. Sarah! What..." I exclaimed while trying to move. Unfortunately, my office is incredibly small, and I was interrupted by the collapsing wall of records behind me. A collapse I triggered by my attempts to move away.

Instinctively, I reached out with both hands to hold back the tide of record boxes. Unable to move away or push Sarah away without burying her under a wave of heavy boxes and papers, I watched in a panic.

"Stop. Whai. What?" I stammered.

"Shhh. Let me help." she breathed on me.

And before I could say another word, she pressed her lips against the tip of my cock. All thought vanished as I stood there awkwardly with my pants down and my arms out, holding back the wall of boxes.

Sarah kissed the bottom of my tip. Then, I felt her tongue slide down to my balls. With one of her hands wrapped around my hard cock and the other sliding up my chest, she rapped her mouth around my right ball.

Unawaringly, I moaned in pleasure. She then moved to my other one as her small hand moved up and down my cock, excruciatingly slowly. I have no idea how long she sucked my balls while jerking me, but it felt like an eternity. Finally, she stopped and slid her tongue back up my cock. Her tongue circled around tip once. Twice. Thrice before...

"Ah," I breathed. Sarah's mouth moved down, down, down my cock. I felt her throat as she sucked. Her lips were now at the base of my cock. If I had the mental awareness, I may have questioned the physics of how she could fit all of me in. Then, when I thought was about to explode, she pulled her head back up. Her teeth oh so gently gracing me along the way.

Her lips came up to my tip. My legs shook, and she slid my cock out of her mouth. My brain finally started to turn on, but before I could piece together a cohesive thought, she plunged my cock back into her mouth. All thought was once again blissed out of my mind as she yet again went down, pausing twice before reaching my base.

After holding there for a few seconds, she pulled back up with the plunging sound of a drain being unstopped. As she did so, bands of a thick, white substance tethered Sarah's mouth to my hard cock. I stared unthinkingly as Sarah repeated the whole process several times. Finally, as I felt her lips and teeth reach my base, I could not hold it in any longer.

"Ahh!" I ejaculated. My cock pulsed and throbbed inside her mouth. It felt like she was sucking all the tension in my legs, arms, back, etc., out through my cock. Sensations I did not know possible ran through me as she slowly pulled her mouth down and off my cock. My tip bounced off her chin as she slowly pulled away, leaving a small strand of cum on her face.

Sarah looked up at me with admiration. Her mouth opened for me to see it full of my cum. Then, she closed it and, with an unreadable expression, struggled to swallow it all. After a couple of loud "gulps," she opened and showed me an empty mouth.

Sarah stood up, my hanging cock sliding against her sweater because there was so little space. With a peck on the cheek, she said, "Thank you." Then, she climbed over the desk, arranged herself, dropped her wallet into her purse, and said, "You should get some rest." Smiling, she walked out of our office, shutting the door.

Without realizing it, I dropped my arms, and a wall of boxes fell, pushing me into the desk. Despite the sharp pains where the boxes hit, I felt muscles relax that had been clenched for a month.