The Workplace Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of James' and Sarah's experience in the workplace.
2.3k words
4.58
6.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh."

My nerves were on edge. Saturday night...well...I can't think of a way to sugarcoat it. My secretary gave me a blowjob. I had driven home that night in a trance. When I woke up at noon the next day, I was convinced it had been a wonderful dream brought on by exhaustion. It took only the morning trip to the bathroom to relieve me of this misconception. A couple of faint traces of lipstick were enough to fill me with excitement and even more horror.

I've been dreading coming to work today. How can I look at Sarah? How can I look into those blue-green eyes, always full of zeal and admiration? I can't stand the idea of them full of shame or fear. How can I see those lips? Lips so...

"No!" I shouted to myself in my car. "Get that out of your mind."

What had I done to make her do that? I've always made an intentional effort to make her feel comfortable. I heard horror stories of people on the news. Stories of people who used authority to abuse. I never would do that.

But why did she do it then? I mean. She is beautiful and my age. I had thought about... you know... if things were different, asking her out. Maybe one day, when she moved to another position where she wouldn't feel pressured.

Well, don't worry about that yet. I may not have a job any longer after this and won't have to face her. For whatever reason, the idea of not seeing those eyes again made me feel even worse. But I can't think of that.

I came to work early for a reason. I know Mrs. Parker always comes in before everyone else. I wanted to come in early so that when I'm fired, I can clear out my desk before Sarah comes in. It shouldn't be hard. I only have a pen and laptop charger in my office. There's no room for anything else.

And on that note, I sadly chuckled and got out of my 2006 Jetta. As I got my messenger bag out of the back, I duly noted a new rust spot. As I scanned to enter the building, I couldn't help but look down at my chest. My heart was beating so hard inside of my chest that I was surprised it wasn't bouncing my tie.

Deciding I wanted to prolong the inevitable, I chose to take the stairs instead of the elevator. I quickly realized this was a bad idea. Walking up four floors isn't ideal when I am already prone to nervous sweating and wearing a blazer. Oh well.

When I got to my department's floor, I walked down the weirdly curved hallway. When I got around the bend, where the break room is, I saw the light on in the office at the very end. As usual, Mrs. Parker was here early.

'Gulp.'

But as I approached her closed door, I stopped. Noises were coming from her office. I reached out to knock on the door but stopped. Deciding it was better to look through the door window before revealing my presence, I peered in.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw. Mrs. Parker was sitting on the edge of her desk. Her skirt lifted. Her blazer was draped over her empty chair. Her red dress shirt was unbuttoned lower than I had ever seen. Her ample breasts, held in by a firm bra, were partially exposed and heaving quickly. One leg was raised on the desk. Her eyes closed in pleasure as her usually neat hair partially concealed her heavily make-uped face.

On his knees in front of her was her secretary, Dennis. His face was buried in his boss's pussy. In sync with the movement of his head, she thrust and moaned. Her hands were entwined in his hair, and it looked like she was trying to pull his face deeper and deeper.

My heart caught in my chest as she opened her eyes and caught sight of me through her door window. I slowly, then quickly, backed away.

"Watch ya, Jimmie!" said a male voice behind me.

I hit something solid and stumbled. I looked up at the man who I backed into.

"Oh high, Mark." I stammered. Mark was 9 years older than me. His once black hair was prematurely salt and peppered. He stared at me with an equally humored and concerned face.

"You ok?" he asked as he stretched out a hand to help me up.

"Uh. What? Oh! Yeah. I just." I stammered as I accidentally glanced at Mrs. Parker's office. As if on cue, a loud moan came from her office.

"Ah." Mark smiled. "You know what they say. Early bird gets laid. She catch you watching?"

"What?"

"Don't worry. She usually doesn't mind you watching as long as you don't make a habit of it."

Straightening myself up, I looked at him with a blank face.

Mark replied with a raised eyebrow. "You ok, Jimmie?"

I stood there for a solid 30 seconds while I collected my thoughts. "You mean. You've seen her...um..."

"Getting it on? Oh yeah. She normally gets here early, of course. Easier to fuck without worrying about employees ducking in."

In response to my amazed face, Mark continued, "Personally, I already don't like getting up at the usual time. So I normally skip lunch for some fun with Peggy."

At that moment, Mike's secretary, Peggy, popped her scarlet head out of the break room. "You need me?" she called.

"You know I do," mark replied with a wicked smile. "I'll be there in a min."

Turning back to me, Mark said, "Peg has to leave at noon today. Family thing."

"You two?" I gawked. "I mean. You have sex with your secretary?"

Mark laughed but suddenly stopped when he saw my face. "Come on! You're not kidding, are you? Why do you think you have a secretary? That's the benefits of working here, isn't it? Did no one tell you during your interview?"

When I didn't say anything back to him but stood there open-jawed, Mark continued, "Look. We have busy jobs. We never know when we have to work late or come in early. So ages ago, the department found the best way to motivate people were through personal secretaries. It's too risky to have a few shared secretaries for a lot of people, ya know. So keep a small but capable team of workers with a means of satisfaction. That way, they can get the work done without worry. Got a lot of pressure on your shoulders? Blow of some steam and then stay late if necessary to make up for."

I just looked at him in awe. "That makes zero sense."

"Hey," Mark interrupted. "I don't have Pegg all day." Mark clapped me on the shoulder and turned towards his office. Peggy joined him outside of the break room and Mark grabbed her ass as they entered their office.

In shock, I walked back to my office. I forgot about the fallen wall of boxes. I closed the door and got to work. Thankfully all the boxes had been sealed with either rubber bands or tape. Only 2 had wholly burst open, spilling papers.

It didn't take too long, all things considered, to put everything back. The precarious wall was restored. Burning up from the manual labor, I took off my coat and loosened my tie. I plopped on top of my desk, taking in everything that I had seen and been told.

It made no sense, but what else explained Mrs. Parker? And Mark! He and Peggy? Then my heart, as if it could not decide between swelling with excitement or sinking from fear, decided to do some weird gymnastics as I thought about Sarah.

Was she hired to 'satisfy' me? Is that why she did what she did last week? Or was all of this a lie or trick? What if she hates me now?

"Oh, Sarah," I whispered. As if I summoned her with my very words, the door to my office opened. Sarah entered in and shut the door without looking at me. My heart sank.

Had I taken that long to clean up? And I hadn't been able to talk with Mrs. Parker about what happened either. Breaking my train of thought, Sarah turned around to face me.

I instinctively looked into her eyes, but afraid of what I might see there, I quickly looked down. I saw how her sweater conformed perfectly around her breasts.

With a jolt, I looked away from her to my bag. 'Crap!' I thought. 'Stop being an idiot. You can't not look at her.' Mustering all my courage, I looked her in the eyes.

Those blue-green eyes shone. In them, I saw fear as well as the usual admiration. I lost myself in those eyes, and my pants grew suddenly tight. Because I am an idiot, my eyes accidentally flicked down at myself and back to Sarah.

Unless I am mistaken, Sarah's eyes flickered toward my pants for a split second. In that split second, I think I saw hunger flash in her eyes. But it was gone.

"Umm..." I ummed. Words, for the 500th time since Saturday, failed me. In my defense, how does one ask, 'Hey, were you hired to have sex with me?' To make things worse, I had an erection forming.

Pulling me back to earth, Sarah laid her purse and bag on a stack of boxes. She walked close to the desk (not that there was room to move away from the desk).

"It's ok. This is why I am here." Sarah breathed and leaned forward. Before I could stop her, as if I wanted to, our lips and tongues met. Her hands, yet again, slid over my pants and felt my throbbing cock. Our mouths broke apart as she unzipped my pants.

"Wait." I choked. "Are you sure? Why?"

As she looked away from my cock and into my eyes, strands of her blonde hair brushed my face. My cock somehow grew harder as I breathed in the scent of her shampoo.

Fear spread across her face, and she asked, "Is something wrong? Do you not like..."

"No." I interrupted. "I mean...of course I do! I mean, how can I not like you? I just want to know if you are fine with...this."

"I am. I would not have taken the job if not." Her eyes bore into mine. Yet again, my cock grew harder than I knew it could. I moved my hands up her arms and kissed her.

She broke away, slid her hand into my underwear, and pulled my cock out. She began to stroke my cock, up and down, with a subtle twist. Her face showed a desire to please. Unable or unwilling to control myself, I thrusted my hips in sync with her stroking. I kissed her again, breathing in her aroma. The sensations mounting, I thrusted extra hard and came.

I broke away and looked at the vertical stripe of my cum on her cardigan.

"I'm sorry." I said.

She replied with a lustful smile. Sarah unbuttoned and removed her sweater. As she slid it over her shoulders, my eyes fell upon her breasts, pressing against her blouse. My cock, which started to sag after ejaculating, twitched upward. After an unknown amount of time, I noticed Sarah tapping a finger on her leg. Instead of being upset, she smiled an amused grin.

She reached up the back of her shirt and unhooked her bra. She stepped even closer, pushing her chest out. I looked into her eyes, wanting permission. Blushing, she gave me the smallest of nods. I felt her breath quicken.

I slid my hands under her shirt. Sarah raised her arms, and I slid her blouse and bra off. As I took in the sight before me, my cock fully erected again. I pulled Sarah as close as she could get. I wanted to see all of her, feel all of her, smell all of her, and taste all of her. Her breasts, just like her face, are lightly freckled.

I slid my hands up her stomach and around her breasts. They are the perfect size for my hands. Sarah wrapped her fingers around my dick and began to stroke slowly. Yet again, I decided not to hold back.

I leaned forward and kissed her tits as she quickened her stroking. Settling on her left tit, I gently bit and sucked. Sarah shivered. Her right hand stroked me even faster, and her left ran through my hair. I hooked my left arm around her and cupped her other breast in my right hand.

I felt Sarah's breath deepen and blow against the back of my head. She twitched and jerked me faster and faster. I continued to suck and gently nibble on her tit.

After several minutes of me sucking and Sarah jerking, I came. Pulling Sarah against me with my left hand, I slammed my right on the desk and trusted upward. My cock pressed against Sarah as I continued to cum. Her arms wrapped around me as I continued to rub against her and cum.

When my cock finally stopped pulsating, I lowered Sarah to the ground. Panting, we slowly peeled apart. Her stomach and chest were covered in my cum. I looked down, and my shirt was wet with cum. My limbs simultaneously felt sore and rested.

"I'm sorry...." I started, but Sarah kneeled and licked my cock clean. I shivered and somehow managed to cum a little more. Once my balls were completely drained and all traces of cum licked off my cock, Sarah stood up.

Pride and satisfaction shone on her face.

"Wow! Thanks," I sighed.