The Workplace Ch. 05

Story Info
James & Sarah's Adventures Continue Beyond the Workplace.
4.2k words
4.36
3k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Sarah cried.

Sarah laid on her stomach on my desk. I stood behind her, doggy style. I held her by the hips and rapidly thrust. With each thrust, Sarah cried out louder and louder. I spanked her once. She moaned, and her pussy clenched tighter. I spanked her again. Twice, thrice, quince. Each time, Sarah tightened and moaned louder.

"Ouch!" I awoke with a sharp pain.

"Sorry." Sarah apologized.

"Not your fault."

I rubbed my eyes with my left hand and squinted. I was riding in Sarah's car, and the sun was shining in my eyes. A speedbump had sent a jolt of pain through my shoulder, waking me up. A week ago, I fell down a flight of stairs and broke my right shoulder. That night Sarah drove me to the hospital, and they gave me a sling. It should heal on its own in 6 weeks. In the meantime, I can not drive.

Sarah and her friend Liz moved my car back to my place. Also, since that night, Sarah and I have started seeing each other outside of work. Twice, in fact. Now we are going on a vacation together. I was afraid we were going too fast but thought better of it when I realized we had been sleeping together for a while.

I was concerned that Sarah was only going out with me because she felt pressured, being my secretary. She assured me that she genuinely liked me. Later that night, she showed me her true feelings. I did not know any human was that flexible.

"We are almost there," Sarah commented.

"Oh yeah?" I responded.

We appeared to be in the middle of nowhere. We were driving on a winding, narrow road. Trees lined each side. We wanted to go somewhere remote. Somewhere we would not be surrounded by lots of people. It did not take long to realize we could not afford to fly anywhere like that.

When we were about to give up looking for a place, I remembered my friend Ben. Ben, and I were roommates in college. I remembered Ben had a wealthy uncle who owned several lakeside cabins in the woods. In the 70s, his then-young uncle got word they were building a dam near his community. When he realized that would make a small lake, he quickly snagged some of the land ever since he has been renting out lakeside cabins. Ben got us a great deal. He had a total of 8 cabins. We were in cabin 2. Ben told us we would be pretty remote.

I did not know what Sarah had in mind, but my neck hairs stood on end whenever she mentioned us being alone. I do not understand why. Her job was to 'satisfy' me. I did not exactly know what else we could do that we had not already done, but I was excited to learn. My heart started to leap in excitement, but something seemed to catch it.

How did she know what she knew? I know I am not her first. While I wouldn't say I like the idea of anyone else sleeping with my Sarah, it did not bother me. Not that, anyway. I was afraid of what she expected from me. Unlike her, I did not have any experience. I had plenty of zeal but nothing else.

After a few minutes of dreaming up terrifying scenarios, Sarah said, "I think we are here."

I shook off my imagination and looked out. The road spit, and we turned right. To our left, I could occasionally get a peak of a body of water through the trees. It took no time to pass Cabin 1. My anxiety and excitement ramped up. After a couple of minutes, we found it. Sarah pulled in.

"Finally," I said.

I turned toward Sarah, mouth open to say something, when she met me with a kiss. Trying not to betray my surprise, I happily returned it.

"Can you help unload?" Sarah broke off.

"Yeah. I have a broken shoulder. I am not limbless."

In the trunk of her old Subaru were our bags and a cooler with some food supplies. I grabbed one handle of the cooler and pulled it to the edge. Sarah held the other end, and we carried it to the front door. Once we sat it down in front of the door, she fumbled in her pockets for the key. Once she got it, she unlocked the door, and we pushed the cooler inside.

It was small. Apparently, every even-numbered cabin is one-bedroomed. There was an L-shaped small kitchen-dining room combo. That's where the front door was. However, there was a nice living room with a tall ceiling. On the other side of the living room were two hallways. To the right was a hallway that led to a backroom and the other end of the kitchen. Straight ahead was a hallway to a bathroom and bedroom. A small closet in the middle of the hallway held the hot water tank.

"I'll check the furniture. Can you get the rest of the bags?" Sarah asked. She approached my left side and hugged me. She looked up at me with an eyebrow cocked, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah. Check the furniture?" I responded.

"Bugs," she said seriously. "Trust me. Don't lay anything on the furniture until I check everything."

"Ok."

It took me longer than usual to get everything in. We both had two bags, and with only one usable arm, it took four trips. By the time I took four trips to bring everything in and a 5th to lock the car, Sarah had checked all the furniture.

"All good?" I asked.

"All good," she responded.

I smiled. I could take everything in for the first time since we left that morning. We were alone. I was alone with a beautiful, sensual woman. I took her in. She stood there in sneakers, denim shorts that emphasized her curves, a daisy yellow shirt that managed to be both loose and show the outline of her nipples, and a large pair of sunglasses. Her skin glistened from the hot temperature.

Yet again, I was filled with a mixture of emotions. She was beautiful, and I was excited. But I could not shake that fear and weariness. I did not know if I could please her. Please her. How much of our sex at work was her being genuine, and how much was she doing her job? I believed she was genuinely attracted to me, but how long would that last? On top of everything else, I had a broken shoulder. How much would that get in the way of what she wanted?

Sarah watched me, seemingly able to read my mind. Sarah seemed to take pleasure in me looking at her. I had gotten that impression from her before, as if she took pride in that. But the face she wore was of understanding.

"Don't worry about it," she assured me.

"Worry about what?" I tried to ask casually.

"Your arm," she smiled. "We will still have fun without it."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah"

She leaned against me, running her hands up until she held my face. Chill bumps erupted everywhere she touched.

"For this week, I am all yours," she said.

"Huh?" I responded.

"For this week, I want to make you feel better since you are hurt." Now spoke in sultry breaths. "You can do with me whatever you want this week. Whatever you tell me, I'll do."

"Gulp," I gulped.

As what happened so often these days, she broke into giggles. I need to learn not to do stupid things.

"Anything you think of, I will do it," she tried to say sexily, but the effect was nearly ruined by the giggles she was trying to hold back.

"Anything? What does that mean?"

"You know what I mean." Her eyes flashed with wild enthusiasm.

"Gulp." For a moment, works stuck in my throat. "Are you sure?"

"Oh yes," she smiled and caressed my face. "Because next time we do something like this, we'll switch, and you will be my toy."

For a third time, I gulped and said, "Are you sure? Are you serious? I can do anything I want with you?"

"Anything with me...to me. Yes. Anything." After a pause, she continued with a laugh, "Unless you're secretly a murderer. I do not give you permission to cut, shoot, stab, or kill me in any way."

Despite myself, I laughed and said, "Deal. The same goes for me when the roles reverse."

She smiled, "Fiiinne if you insist. You really know how to take the fun out of it for me."

Sarah turned around and said, "Just give me an hour to relax after all that driving. I am going to shower after being in that hat car all day. I need to get my ac repaired."

"No," I blurted.

Sarah turned back and cocked an eyebrow.

"I mean, that's fine," I quickly explained. "Don't shower or change, though." After a second, I added, "Please?"

Her face went from curious to amused and finally stopped at seductive. "Alright," she said. "But do give me some time to get comfortable."

"Ok. Thanks. I was..." struggling to think of the right words, "not referring to that. That's alright." I blushed with embarrassment.

But Sarah still looked seductively and replied, "I know." She started out of the room before pausing in the doorway and said, "And from now on."

"Yes?" I asked when she paused.

"You do not need to say please." On that note, she flashed me a sultry smile and left the room.

I slid into one of the dining room chairs and gulped. What did she mean by everything? She had already done things I never thought I'd be able to do. If I were honest with myself, I could think of some things I'd like to do.

She was so beautiful. Those shorts. That ass. I would not be surprised if I was not drooling. That brought another thought to mind. She was not wearing a bra. I noticed that just now, her tits were poking through. But I know, when we left this morning, she was. I know because I noticed how the shoulders of her shirt were just loose enough for me to see her bra straps.

"No," I told myself out loud.

Keep cool for a couple of hours. She drove us here. She is going to let me do anything, whatever that means. The least I can do is let her rest for a bit.

On that note, I stood up. I wondered how the view was. I stepped out the back door. The cabin had a deck that wrapped around the building. The back faced the lake. There were about 40 yards of grass and sand that gradually slopped into the lake. Ben's uncle said there was a boat dock somewhere on their road but that it should be easy enough to go into the lake from their backyard.

I leaned against the deck railing with me one good hand. There was a rope hanging from a tree next to the lake. For a moment, I questioned why it was there until the obvious reason came to me. That should be fun. Swing into the lake. A distant shout caught my attention. I could see a boat in the distance, pulling someone on a raft. The people in the boat seemed to be shouting at the person in the raft. I watched them as they disappeared behind the treeline.

That was nice. The cabins could not be that far apart, but the thick woods made you feel alone. I could see two other cabins on the other side of the lake. I would need binoculars if I wanted to see individuals.

I smiled at the thought of being able to leave the curtains open without anyone seeing what he and Sarah were doing. Huh. I guess that was a kink I did not know I had. Would Sarah be into that? Would she be down to do the birds and bees with all the birds and bees watching through the window?

"James!" Sarah shouted from inside.

"Yeah?!" I turned around.

"You mind fixing dinner?"

"Sure." I looked around and saw there was a grill on the deck. "Cool."

Three hours, a sunset, and four slightly burned burgers later, we sat on the back deck. There were a number of wooden chairs and benches on and around the deck. Sarah and I shared a swinging bench, watching the squirrels. She twisted around and leaned against my left side. I wrapped my arm around her.

I felt the soft, smooth skin of her arm. The wind changed directions, and I caught a whiff of her shampoo. I looked down. At this angle, as she suto-laid against me, I could partially see down her shirt. Sarah noticed my looking.

"Anything and everything," she whispered.

"Now?" I tried to ask, but the words could not come out. Instead, I mouthed the word.

Sarah simply nodded and smiled up at me. I looked her in the eyes, and I grew hard. I slid my around her arm and over her breasts. I felt her tits through her shirt. Even though she said anything, I did not want to hurt her. So I gently pinched her tits. She bit her bottom lip and gazed at me wide-eyed.

Through her shirt, I copped her entire breast. I squeezed and felt them. Sarah continued to look wide-eyed, but I noticed her breathing increasing and deepening. I moved my hand down her body and up her shirt. I brushed her stomach. I slid up and squeezed her breasts one more time. Then, I moved down to her shorts.

I slowly slid my hand over her lap. I rubbed her through her shorts. I did not know if she would feel that, but her body language told me. She bit her lip again, widened her legs, and subtly moved her hips with my rubbing. The longer I rubbed, the more she jerked in sync.

I stopped. When I moved my hand away, Sarah's face briefly betrayed disappointment before returning to a blank, wide-eyed expression. I traced up and down her leg. She raised one leg onto the bench, so I could reach without getting up. Now her back was against me, one leg on the swing, and she still looked up at me. I traced the leg of her shorts. They were so short that the inside of her pockets stuck out the legs of the shorts.

I lingered my fingers inside her leg. Her hips twitched. I slid my hand underneath her to feel her ass. She stood up in front of me, facing around. I felt her ass through the denim. I slapped her ass. She jerked, and I could have sworn I heard a moan. I leaned forward and slid my hand between her legs, and again rubbed where I knew her pussy was. It may have been my imagination, but it felt damp.

I did not do that long before I grabbed her belt and slowly turned her around to me face me. I reached around and felt her ass while looking her in the eyes. Her breathing continued to grow faster. I pulled her closer and climbed on top of me. The swing groaned and moved as she straddled my left leg.

Sarah slowly moved her hips against my leg and looked at me with longing in her eyes. As she slowly humped my leg, she made to unbutton her shorts. I do not know what made me say it, but I breathed, "No."

She looked up at me with hunger and desire. She was horny and wanted permission. "Keep going," I said, "but keep them on."

Sarah looked briefly confused but then thankful. She resumed dry-humping my leg. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned against me as she humped steadily faster. My own pants were growing painful, but I did not unbutton them.

"Look at me," I breathed.

Sarah Looked up at me without stopping. I do not know why, but I wanted her to look at me. I felt a rush of pride and felt like I could singlehandedly hold back the lake if the dam were to break. As she looked into my eyes, hers began to water. She bit her bottom lip and started to occasionally moan. I took her face in my hand, and my thumb found her lips. She sucked it without breaking eye contact or humping.

I could not take much more of this. I was so aroused my pants were killing me. My legs were tired of keeping the swing still as Sarah's humping grew ever faster. I felt Sarah's hands behind me. One played with my neck hair, and the other the hair on the back of my head.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hair hard. She humped three more times slowly and moaned loudly. She shook violently and fell limp against my chest, breathing heavily. My leg felt slightly damp. I loved the feel of her hard tits brushing against my chest. Despite us both wearing shirts, I could feel them with her deep breaths.

"Thank you." She moaned.

I wasn't sure what she said, so I asked, "What?"

Sarah looked up at me, blinked away the tears of pleasure, and said loudly, "Thank you."

That is it. My dick could not take it any longer. "My turn."

Sarah looked down at my tent and backed up. I nodded. She unwrapped her arms from around me and pivoted into the swing. The front of her shorts was soaked through. I held back a smile as she unbuttoned my pants.

Sweet relief rushed through me as my cock stood straight up. She began to stroke it slowly. I thrust upwards in sync with her strokes. I was so sensitive and turned on by this experience I knew it would not take long.

"On your knees." I nodded in front of me.

Sarah stood up, her legs slightly quivering, and kneeled in front of me. Should I give her a warning? No. She said anything, and I wanted to see my cum on her. I started to cum. Three larger spurts followed by some lazy ones. A band of thick, white liquid spanned from the top of her chin, around her mouth, to her forehead. Second, went into her hair. The third one dangled from her chin to her breasts.

"Clean me with your shirt," I instructed.

Sarah, catching my intent, rubbed my cock against her tits, wiping off my cum. Once there was no more cum coming out, she gently repacked me into my pants and rezipped me.

As she stood up, I said, "Don't clean up." Instead of sounding like a command, it came out as an eager request.

Sarah noticed the plead that slipped out, smirked, and answered, "I said you do not have to ask this week. Just tell."

She sat back down next to me, covered in my cum. Seeing her there, shorts wet from her own orgasm and covered in my manhood, I felt a rush of testosterone. Then, perhaps spurred by this, I blurted out what had been on my mind for weeks.

"How do you know this stuff? Why do you do it?" Immediately, I blushed, and all the bravado I was feeling left.

Sarah looked up at me and narrowed her eyebrows in thought. "Well, when I applied for the job, I had to go through training, didn't I."

It was a statement, not a question, that confused me more. "I do not know. Did you?"

"Yeah," she said exasperatedly. "All the secretaries in our department go through a short course. Up to 4 weeks."

"Up to?"

"Yeah. Well, we list what we are comfortable with doing for the application. And if the class covers things you are not willing to do, then you are free not to show up. Not that anyone does. It's highly encouraged that you still sit through it. There are two sections of the course too. One on pleasing men and one for women."

"Wow. Why did you want this job?"

"Well, besides the salary, health plan, and potential to move up?"

"Yeah."

It was Sarah's turn to blush. "Well. Um. I am very shy."

I did not know how to respond. That was the impression I got from her for the first several months, but once I figured out what her job was, I never thought of her as being shy.

Sarah continued, "I have always been shy and was always..." Sarah broke off and turned beet read. My cum stood out even more on their blushing face. As if she was trying to get something terrible over with, she said quickly, "I have always been too shy to talk to guys, and my older sister says I have a high libido. In fact, she caught me a few times. Alone in my room, you know." She trailed off for a second before continuing, "She would pick on me all the time. Say I was a man in a woman's body. Tell me it's unnatural for women to be horny like that.

Anyway, as time passed, I got a crappy job and saved enough to move out. I wanted a real career, though, and started looking. When I stumbled upon our company, I couldn't help but be excited. Ok, pay with the opportunity to rise, some basic health insurance, and an opportunity to...."

Sarah trailed off again, her eyes still fiercely shut and face growing into deeper and deeper shades of scarlet. I wanted to say something, but I honestly didn't know what to say. When I asked my question, I didn't expect such a personal response. I do not know what I expected, but it was not this.

Still with her eyes shut and face flush, Sarah eventually continued, "It offered a safe place to live out my wildest fantasies. It offered a place where I would not be made fun of for being me." Sarah now opened her eyes and looked directly at me. This was no longer an embarrassing confession. She was determined that I understood her.

Sarah continued, "Once it looked like I would be accepted, they said they were hiring three employees. They called me in and asked who did I think I would be more comfortable working with. They showed me a picture of the three prospects, your age and education, and a description of your personalities."

12