The Workplace Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our personalities?" I interrupted.

"Yeah. A very bare-bones, basic assessment from your interviews. They wanted to make sure we were comfortable and safe in the company."

I wanted to ask, "Why did you pick me" but thought better of it. Instead, I said, "Thank you for telling me this."

As Sarah's face regained its usual color, mine started to flush. I felt bad for cumming on her face. I apologized, "Hey, I'm sorry for..." I gestured at her face. "...that. You can wipe it off. You don't have to worry about me this weekend."

"No," Sarah smiled. "I don't mind it. I enjoy you bossing me around. Besides, we'll switch rolls next time."

"You really want to do these things with me?" I asked.

"Yes. At the time, I was concerned that you didn't try to use me when we first started. But now I'm glad. Now that we have been doing it for a couple of months, I'm thankful for the months we didn't. It made me develop a genuine crush on you. I like you for who you are."

It was my turn to really blush this time, "I like you for who you are too, Sarah. I had a crush on you too."

Sarah laughed, "I know. You're cute, but you're not exactly the most subtle man in the world. That just confused me more at the time why you didn't make a move. I eventually assumed you were too nervous, so I made the first move."

I'm not sure for how long, but Sarah and I sat in that swing and talked while the sun set over the lake. Eventually, it was time to get up and clean up for bed. When I stood up, it was dark enough that I couldn't make out the details on Sarah's face. The symphony of chirping and unidentifiable wildlife sang around us.

"Let's not go in yet; it's lovely out here." Sarah protested.

I didn't want to, but I was tired and had to pee. She took a nap when we got here. I didn't.

I explained, "I'm sorry, but I need to pee."

As I started to turn around and go inside, Sarah replied, "You can pee on me."

My stomach flipped. I nervously laughed and said, "Well, I'm sleepy too, and I need to go to bed."

We went inside. She headed to the bedroom, and I went into the bathroom. After closing the door behind me, I looked into the mirror. What did Sarah mean? I could pee on her? My stomach lurched, and I felt nauseous at the thought.

Surely she was kidding. It did not sound like it, though. That was her sultry voice. No one would want to do that, though. Right? As my stomach felt queasy at the idea, there was one thing I could not shake. My pants had been uncomfortably tight ever since she said that.

12