All Comments on 'The Workplace Secret'

by JasonIsTall14

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I guessed?

The two are married to each other?? This a fulfilled fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

This story is incredibly hot! I loved every second of it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet!!

Great story and well writen. 💋

JasonIsTall14JasonIsTall14about 4 years agoAuthor
Re: I guessed?

Are the married? You'll need wait for the second installment to know for sure, but it's improbable that they're married.

InnerNymphInnerNymphabout 4 years ago
Hot

Loved this story, can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!!

Great story, and very well written.

Please come back and write some more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t think you could have written this any better ! It was very well written making it easy to visualize the characters and their surroundings , plus it had the elements of suspense , a nice steady build up and a nice strong finish ! Hope to see more of your work , however that seems unlikely given the inactivity for such s long time , still 5 stars and another request for more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guessed she was his wife good story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The way this is written, every single person reading it is free to end it in any way their imagination permits. Maybe, just in passing, Chelsea and her female friends say something suggestive about Chelsea's boss gifting her with a plane ticket for Mexico. Always pleasant with customers, she turns to put Chelsea's baggage through a window onto the conveyor and notices the baggage tag bearing the customer's Employer's name and a phone number. It was only a split second before she realized that her Jason was leaving in the morning on a 10-day fishing trip off Baja... something like that, ya know? Good, if not GREAT writing !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous