The Workplace Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you've caught me," he said wickedly. "I can't really believe it, but here we are."

"Indeed. Here we are."

"So what do you want, Chelsea?" he asked, mind racing. "I like to write about this stuff. So what?"

"I'll cut straight to the point here. The stories are hot, but realizing I knew the author of them — that was incredibly fucking hot. Basically, since I put it together — that you were writing them, I haven't been able to shake it. I guess I decided to try to take a bite of the apple."

Jason was astounded. Horny as fuck, but astounded. This was the shit of fantasy, pure and simple. Not real life.

"I ... I don't ... really?" he stammered. "You're serious?" he asked, more rhetorically than anything, left eyebrow slightly raised.

"Sounds slutty?" she replied, genuinely curious.

"I wouldn't say that," Jason said. "It's just that this isn't the kind of thing that happens in real life — a fantasy come to life."

"Women have fantasies, too," she said as she uncrossed her legs and stood up. "Interested?"

Without hesitation: "Yes. I am."

"Good." Chelsea knew that this was her responsibility. She was going to lead. It wouldn't always be this way, she hoped. But this was really happening, and the shock of it all was a lot, she figured, and wasn't going to ask Jason to lead the band.

Chelsea took a deep breath to gather herself and then walked around the desk to where Jason was sitting. She wedged herself between him and his desk, and then sat down on it. As she shimmied her way into a better position, she tugged and raised her skirt, showing the top of her stockings. She then raised her right foot up and placed her high heel onto the arm of his chair.

Jason could now see most of Chelsea's long legs, up her skirt, and her glistening pussy. It was soaking wet, and uncovered — she wasn't wearing panties.

His eyes bulged, as did his cock. He loved how direct she was being.

She placed her other foot on the other arm of his chair, then looked down at Jason and smiled. He didn't need instructions. These two co-workers were about to live out a mutual, office-place sex fantasy.

In a blur, Jason leaned forward and pushed her skirt further up, exposing Chelsea's beautiful, pink pussy lips. A small triangle of pubic hair sat atop her slit. Already wet, her swollen clit was practically throbbing, begging to be licked and sucked.

Jason buried his face in Chelsea's pussy, licking vigorously, sopping up as much of her wetness as he could. She whimpered and grabbed the back of his head, pushing his face deeper into her cunt. "Fuck, yes," she moaned. "I've thought about this for weeks." He could tell she needed release.

With his right hand, Jason slipped a finger into her pussy. As he did, she shuddered and bucked her hips into his face. As he licked, he worked his tongue up to her throbbing clit and took it in his mouth, sucking on it while he probed her pussy with his finger.

Chelsea was in ecstasy. With her free hand, she tugged at her blouse and the middle two buttons popped loose, exposing more of her bra and tits. She held Jason's head with her other hand, gripping his hair and guiding his face and tongue to where she wanted it. "Mmm, just like that," she said breathlessly.

Jason slid a second finger — his middle finger — into Chelsea's tight little slit. When he did, he felt her cunt grip tight around them, but he kept working them around while licking and sucking her pussy. Then, Chelsea arched her back, pushed his head into her snatch, and Jason knew he'd found her sweet spot.

"Fuck. Just like that. Yes. Deeper."

Jason's long, slender fingers worked her pussy, doing just as she asked. He could feel what he hoped was her g-spot and focused attention on it while he licked and sucked on her clit.

"Oh, fuck," she said louder than she intended. "I'm going to cum. Make me cum, baby," she panted as an orgasm washed over her. Her ass slid forward on the desk, now wet with her sweet juices, as Jason expertly fucked her pussy with his fingers and tongue and lips. She shuddered, gripped his fingers with her pussy, and involuntarily closed her legs around Jason's head as she came, grinding his head into her pussy as she did. Her toes curled in her high heels, and she could no longer hold back. Cum flowed from Chelsea's pussy and onto Jason's face as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. For the first time in her life, she came so hard she squirted.

Jason loved it. He loved that this woman was experiencing so much pleasure at his touch. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, and he was now desperate to bury it in her perfect pussy.

Chelsea's grip slowly loosened and she fell back onto her elbow on his desk. Jason's face was soaked, covered in her warm nectar, her musk filling his nostrils and her taste on his tongue.

"That was incredible," he said, out of breath.

He took off his shirt, which was covered in Chelsea's sweetness, and wiped his face off. He had a spare shirt in his closet.

"I came so hard," she blurted, half surprised. "I've never cum that hard. I've definitely never squirted like that. Oh, my God, look at you!" she was surprised he had to wipe his face off.

"This naughty office shit is pretty spectacular," she said, blushing.

As Jason was cleaning up with his own shirt, Chelsea stood, her heels clacking on the floor as she did. She walked to him, and then grabbed him by the neck. She pulled him down and kissed him, tasting what was left of herself on his lips. She probed her tongue into Jason's mouth, tasting her juices, and getting more horny by the moment. Their tongues danced together as she took her hand off his neck and began undoing his belt buckle. Then his pants button. Then his zipper.

Chelsea pulled away from his lips, tugged and shimmied the bottom of her skirt up to her waist, exposing her thigh-highs and garter. As she did, Jason undid the bottom three buttons on her blouse and slid it off her shoulders, pulling it and untucking it from her skirt. He threw it to the floor. He could see Chelsea's perky tits through the lace of her bra — her nipples erect and hard as diamonds. He grabbed her tits — one in each hand, and kissed Chelsea again. She moaned as they kissed, melting into his hands.

After a moment, she pulled away from his kiss, and suddenly, with a wicked smile dropped to her knees in front of him.

"I need this cock." Chelsea's inhibitions were gone. So were Jason's. The sudden lust they had for each other was all consuming.

On her knees, she pulled his now loosened pants and boxers down to his ankles, and Jason's six-inch cock sprang free, hitting her lightly on the chin. With her right hand, she took the base of Jason's dick and licked the tip. She looked up at him, her hazel eyes meeting his, and slowly took his length into her mouth.

It was the hottest fucking thing Jason has ever seen in his life — this beautiful woman looking into his eyes as she deepthroated his cock.

As Chelsea buried her nose into his neatly trimmed pubic hair, with her free hand, she cupped his balls and gently massaged them. Jason's eyes bulged, then rolled back. He tipped his head back too. "Fuuuuck," he mumbled, and Chelsea took pride in knowing she was doing a good job.

As she sucked the length of Jason's cock, Chelsea's red lipstick began leaving streaks and marks on his swollen shaft. Her mark, she thought. In this moment, she totally owned him. This was hers.

She began sucking on him faster, stroking his dick with her right hand as she did. Her saliva began running through her fingers and down her wrist. She would take him deep into her mouth, and then out again, the head of his cock coming just to her lips, and then back down past her tongue and into her throat again.

Jason looked down at Chelsea. "You're so hot," he said to her. She rarely broke eye contact, and to Jason, it was intoxicating. He reached down and gently grabbed her blonde ponytail as her mouth again cascaded down the shaft of his cock. When she reached the base, he held her head there, gripping her hair. She moved her hand. Invited, he pushed forward till her face was pinned to his stomach. He could feel the tip of his cock in the back of her throat. He nearly came right there. Chelsea grabbed Jason's ass with both hands and squeezed her face into him. She wanted him as deep as he could go. She held for a moment, and Jason could feel her tongue working around the base of his dick. Finally she pulled back, looking up at Jason the whole time. As he came out of her mouth, Chelsea spit on his raging hardon, covering it in her saliva. She was gasping, but pleased. With her hand she stroked his length. It was drenched.

"I want to fuck you," Chelsea panted. "I can't wait any longer."

She stood up, and pushed Jason into his office chair. As he plopped down into it, he reached down and removed his pants and boxers from around his ankles. Chelsea walked over to him, turned so her ass was facing him, put one hand on each knee, pushing them to the sides, and slowly lowered herself down. With his right hand, he pointed his cock up, giving her a target to slide down onto. Jason had never been as hard in his whole life.

Chelsea turned and looked back at him, bit her lower lip again, and without saying a word, lowered a bit further until her slit found the head of Jason's cock. It was already sloppy from her blowjob. As she lowered herself onto his throbbing dick, he felt a popping sensation as the head of his cock slipped into her. Her pussy was warm and wet, and oh-so tight. Without any effort, she took him all the way into her.

Holding his knees, she began fucking him. Sliding her ass up and down, faster and faster. Jason gritted his teeth. "Fuck yeah," he said. He never felt anything like it. Her pussy gripped him, but was delicate and soft all at once.

"Fuck, baby. You're so hard," she moaned.

The view for Jason was amazing. Chelsea's heels clicked on the floor as she bucked up and down on his cock. Her pussy juices were flowing down onto his balls and onto the chair. As Jason's hands guided her hips, he watched has his cock slid in and out of her cunt, her pussy lips gripping along his shaft, her asshole clenching at the top before she came slamming back down into his lap. All while her skirt was around her waist and her garter belt and stockings framed what was easily the most erotic thing he'd ever seen or been a part of.

Chelsea cried out in pleasure, and dug her nails into Jason's knees. Hot with desire, she fucked him. Every time she landed in his lap, the slapping noise of his stomach meeting her ass echoed through the office. She had never fucked another man like she was fucking Jason, and somehow, he knew it. Jason couldn't hold out much longer.

Chelsea's head and chest had begun bending toward the floor, giving her more leverage. She felt a warmth rise inside her and she knew she was close to cuming. She reached down between her legs with her right hand and began fingering her clit. It sent a wave through her and after a few moments she sat up, and had the best orgasm of her life. Gasping, she mouthed a scream, but no noise came out. She shuddered, and Jason kept guiding her hips up and down onto his shaft.

Chelsea's pussy clenched around his cock and she came. Jason thrust his hips forward in time with hers and he shot his first thick load of hot cum deep into her pussy. With each thrust, another jet of cum filled her.

He held her hips, thrusting up into her. "Yes," she screamed, finally able to speak. "Cum inside me. Fill me."

"Take it. Take it," Jason said with one last thrust. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

They both came together.

After a moment, Chelsea leaned back into him, and with her right hand, reached around and cupped the back of his head, pulling it close to hers. They were both panting. Jason wrapped his hands tight around her belly and hugged her.

"That was incredible," Jason said.

"I've been dreaming of this for a few weeks, and it's better than anything I could have imagined," she said.

They sat like that for a few breaths. Jason's dick began to deflate inside her and Chelsea stood up. She faced him, bent down, and softly kissed his lips. She pulled back, and they smiled at each other.

"You came inside of me," she whispered. "So naughty. I love it." She then stood up and gathered herself.

After a moment: "I'd never had sex in here," he said, looking around. It was the first thing that had popped into his head. They both laughed.

"We'll have to give it another shot later," she said, pushing her skirt back down into place. She winked at him. "It's only 10:30."

"Maybe then you can tell me more about the fact you've been daydreaming about this for weeks," he said, curious.

Jason stood and walked to her. He looked down, and kissed her again. Then he walked over to a small closet in the corner and opened the wooden door. A mirror was on the inside of the door, and he motioned to Chelsea to come over. She looked in the mirror and realized her hair and lipstick were askew. "Oh, God. Thank you!" she said. Jason grabbed a fresh shirt off a hanger and slid it on. Then walked to his pants and boxers that were in a pile next to his desk and got dressed.

"So we just did that," Chelsea said while putting the final touches on her ponytail. She had surprised herself.

"You good?" she asked. She closed the closet door.

"Trust me, I'm good," he said. He was.

"Good."

They got dressed, cleaned up and gathered themselves, and then they hugged and kissed again. Finally, Chelsea turned and walked to the door. With a click, she unlocked it, and opened the door.

"Hey, Jason?"

"Yes, Chelsea?"

"That blew my mind. See you for lunch?"

"I'll be right here, my dear." Then he laughed.

She strutted out, leaving the door open. Jason plopped down in his desk chair, the one he was just expertly fucked in, leaned back with a heavy sigh, and looked up to his skylight on the roof. Water was still streaking across its pane.

As Chelsea got to the elevator, she realized Jason's cum was slowly leaking out of her pussy and down to the top of her stockings. As she reached out to press the button with the down arrow, the wedding ring on her left hand caught the light, and a twinkle hit her eye.

Meanwhile Jason took another deep breath and looked down at the wedding band on his left ring finger, twirling it under his thumb as he sat.

A smile flashed across both their faces.

12