The World Made Yonder Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sit back,' she said. 'And close your eyes.'

Joey did as he was told. He heard the scrape of the coffee table being moved away from the couch and felt his coat being taken out of his hands. His knees were gently pushed apart as a woman knelt on the floor before him, then he felt her lean on his leg as she reached for a cushion to kneel on. He felt her settle, then he felt hands pressing into his thighs, up and down his leg muscles, the fingers massaging, exploring. He could smell perfume and hairspray as the woman leaned forwards. After a while, those hands began to explore his chest and torso and arms. He heard Lorna's breaths quicken into tiny gasps as she got more and more excited.

Joey felt his belt being undone. The button of his jeans was unfastened, the zipper opened, the denim flaps pulled aside. A woman's hand went into the opening, found the gap in his boxer shorts and took careful hold of his already erect penis. The second hand pulled aside the clothing as the first hand navigated Joey's cock out into the open air. He shivered as he felt fingertips caress the shaft and gently touch the rim around the head. A fingernail ran an ever-so-light scratch line from the base of his penis up the underside of the shaft. There was a momentary pause, then a woman's hot mouth engulfed the head.

Joey let out a groan. The sensitivity of his penis-head was assailed by lips and tongue and flesh. His legs quivered and his hips made minute jerks. Then his cock was swallowed whole, engulfed by the wet mouth, and Joey gave a grunt of appreciation.

'Yes...' he growled, just to make sure the woman understood.

She did. The cock-swallowing continued, her hands gripping his thighs. Joey bent his head, eyes still closed, feeling his balls begin to tingle. This was awesome, unbelievable ... and to think, just a few minutes earlier he had almost walked out the door.

There was an electronic 'Ra-ta-tat! Ra-ta-tat!' Joey groaned in realisation and felt the mouth remove itself. His penis was held with delicate fingers and the woman shifted as she reached for the phone. The ­'Ra-ta-tat!' stopped and the woman leant on his thighs.

'Okay, Joey,' she said. 'You can open your eyes now.'

Joey opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was Lorna smiling while holding his cock. It was like he was looking at a different woman. Lorna wasn't 'okay-looking with great tits'—she was lovely. Her eyes weren't brown: she had hazel irises with flecks of green. And the coiffed, dyed-blond hairstyle ... it didn't matter. It was a charming eccentricity rather than a poor style choice. Joey couldn't quite believe the transformation.

Lorna saw the look in his eyes and she had to look down. When was the last time a man had looked at her like that? It felt like a lifetime ago. And to have Joey Gardner look at her like that, a man she respected, admired and, yes, loved ... it was a dream come true. 'Don't go soppy on him,' warned an inner voice. 'He'll hate that. Stay in business mode.' Lorna shook away the desire to cry tears of happiness and looked up at her boss.

'So...' she said. 'Shall we resume the conversation?'

'What conversation?'

'Why did you call me?'

Joey laughed. Lorna was right—he was no longer afraid of offending her.

'I called you because I was hoping to fuck you,' he said.

'I see. Not very professional, Joey.'

'I agree.'

The two of them exchanged smiles. Lorna let go of Joey's cock and leaned forward with a serious look on her face.

'I'll tell you what I don't want,' she said. 'I don't want a quick shag on the couch, followed by an attack of guilt and to have you rush back to your wife. If we're going to have sex, I want it to be all or nothing. Do you understand?'

Joey hesitated.

'Don't worry about birth control,' said Lorna. 'I'm on the Pill. But I want you to send your wife a text to tell her you're staying at a friend's house tonight. And then I want you to switch off your phone. Between now and tomorrow when you walk out that door, I want you all to myself. That's the deal.'

Joey's cock, which had been lounging against the denim flaps, suddenly stiffened to attention. Both Joey and Lorna looked at it. Joey sighed and looked at Lorna.

'Could you hand me my phone?' he said.

***************************

Celia sat cross-legged on the double bed in the master bedroom, reading an unfolded piece of paper. The contents of the box labelled Paternity Test were laid out on the counterpane—mouth swabs, sample envelopes, a consent form and a larger envelope with the laboratory address. According to the paper, results would arrive by email within two to five working days.

Her smartphone pinged.

Celia picked it up and tapped the message. It was from Joey.

'I'm staying with a friend tonight. I'll go straight to work from there, so I won't be home until tomorrow evening.'

Celia gave a snort. Joey never said 'a friend'. The friend always had a name. She tapped the call icon and held the phone to her ear, making a silent bet that it would go straight to voicemail. She won her bet. Celia hung up and held the phone in her lap.

So ... Joey was fucking another woman. Probably that chubby girl at his work who was always mooning over him. Celia realised that she felt almost nothing—just a vague relief that she had cheated first. If she had been faithful and Joey had cheated, she would have ripped out his eyeballs. As things were, it was all par for the course.

Celia tapped her phone and went into her WhatsApp chats. Jackie Warren had sent a couple of messages since they met for coffee, what ... yesterday afternoon? It felt like a month ago. The latest one arrived earlier that evening, as Celia was cleaning up shards from the smashed whiskey glass.

'Are you OK? What's happening? Does J know?'

Celia tapped in a reply:

'No. I swore on my son's life I didn't cheat and J believed me! Crisis averted.'

She sent it and was putting down her phone when she saw the word TYPING. The message which arrived was one word and lots of pictograms—champagne popping, laughing faces and thumbs ups.

'Yay!'

Celia tossed her phone onto the bedcovers, feeling slightly nauseous. She got off the bed and quietly went into Stephen's room across the landing.

The boy was asleep, his face faintly lit by the smiley-face night-light. If there was anything more beautiful than a sleeping child, Celia didn't know what it was. Stephen was on his back, his little mouth open, his right hand raised above his head, like he'd fallen asleep catching a ball. Celia knelt by the bed and stroked his forehead, then gently grazed her fingertips through his hair. The boy gave a little sigh and smacked his lips, but he didn't wake. Celia could feel tears pricking her eyes. She was going to cry.

'Oh, my boy,' she murmured. 'My darling boy. What are we doing?'

***************************

Lorna lay naked on her back, her feet in the air, her hands on the man who was fucking her. She gasped each time his bare cock plunged into her, sending shockwaves through her body. She loved this and yet she was afraid—terrified even—of a wrong move, a wrong word, anything which might stop Joey finishing inside her. How many times had she imagined this moment, lying on this very bed, masturbating to the thought of being fucked by her boss? Each time she visualised the moment of ejaculation, her pussy would seem to burst in a shuddering orgasm. Lorna once spent almost a whole Sunday being fucked by her imaginary lover, exhausting her body and rubbing a raw spot on her vagina.

And now that moment was here for real—correction, almost here for real—and she was desperate that it should happen. She felt Joey's sizable cock plough her vagina with regular strokes and obvious pleasure, but Lorna knew from hard experience that men don't always finish what they start. Joey was careful to carry his own body weight as he fucked her, but that very consideration made Lorna anxious. Considerate men were men with a conscience and men with a conscience were prone to feel ashamed of their own sex drives and Lorna didn't want Joey's shame—she wanted him to come in her belly.

The fucking continued, relentless, unchanging. Lorna lifted her legs to allow deeper access, and she felt the man respond, adjust, drive his cock in to its base. She let out a sigh, her hands on his ribcage, but there was no change of rhythm—in and out, in and out. Lorna was seized with a sudden misgiving: that maybe Joey sensed she had lied about birth control and was preventing his body from responding. It wasn't a total lie—she had a Morning After pill in her bathroom cabinet which she fully intended to take. But Joey was highly intuitive and maybe his subconscious was onto her. Lorna moved her hands onto his back, trying to hug him, reassure him.

Joey let out a gasp and his fucking became urgent. Lorna blinked in surprise, then moved her hands on his back, pressing her fingers into his flesh. He responded with gasps and grunts, his cock pounding faster and faster.

'Oh, yes darling, yes,' said Lorna. 'Don't be mean.'

That did it. That was it. Lorna was grabbed in a bear hug, impaled on the man's cock, unable to move. There was a moment when she was aware it was about to happen and she couldn't escape. Then Joey groaned and grunted, holding her tight, pressing his cock into her. She felt his body jerk, felt the cock inside her throb and pulse, followed by a warmth which spread through the whole of her vagina. She imagined not taking the pill after all and that warmth exploded and shot through the nerves of her body. Lorna screamed, wrapping her arms around the man as her body shook with the most intense orgasm it had ever experienced.

***************************

Joey's head was spinning, and not only with hormones.

He had just pumped sperm into his account manager's cunt and he was shocked at how good he felt about it. Up to that moment, voices in his head nagged like a panel of feminists in his brain, telling him he was a bastard, an asshole, a misogynistic boss abusing a vulnerable female employee. 'You're worse than Bjorn!' screeched one of those voices and Joey had nearly quit fucking.

Then Lorna had stroked his back, turning him on, bringing him to the edge. He imagined a voice in her belly screaming, 'Do it! Do it!' and he suddenly decided he would. The panel of feminists shrieked in protest and Joey fucked in defiance of them, feeling the tight sensation in his cock rise and rise. He felt it reach that pinnacle of intensity, almost painful, unbearable. One final voice screamed, 'Pull out! Pull out!' and Lorna's soft voice said, 'Don't be mean.'

Joey grabbed her.

He pushed in hard and came, deliberate, intentional. He felt semen pulse through his cock into the woman beneath him and he gloried in the feeling. This was great. This was awesome. All the doubts he had were swept away in one rush of orgasm. Fuck the world! Fuck the feminists! Whatever the consequences, this moment was worth it. He liked Lorna, he loved her juicy cunt, and he was glad he was doing this.

Lorna screamed and held him tight. Joey held on too, his cock deep inside, his face against her head. Holding this soft, big-titted woman was the best feeling in the world. He felt the rush in his system, the blood in his head. He felt engulfed by the woman he was holding and he loved it. He wanted to be swallowed whole.

Minutes passed.

The rush subsided, the blood flow slowed, the system returning to normal. Still Joey held the soft, big-titted woman and she held him. His cock was still hard inside her. He felt a trickle sensation on his balls and realised Lorna's cunt was leaking semen. He felt her smile.

'I've died and gone to Heaven,' she said.

Joey chuckled softly, feeling his chest rub against her breasts as he laughed. He felt her hands move along his back. Her hairsprayed hair was slightly pricking his face and Joey smiled. He reached down with his head and found her mouth. They kissed, slowly and thoroughly, with tongues and lips and light nips of teeth. Lorna let out a great, satisfied sigh.

'God, I'm so happy,' she said.

Joey opened his eyes as he pondered this. He could still feel the inside of her vagina with his cock.

'So am I,' he said.

'You don't have to say that.'

'I know.'

Joey lifted himself up so he could look at Lorna's face. He found himself studying the smoothness of her forehead and the shape of her lips. He seemed taken aback by how much he liked what he saw. Lorna looked up at him, her eyes wide with a mixture of nervousness and hope. Joey nodded to himself.

'Yes, I am happy,' he said.

'You sound surprised.'

'I am surprised. I was expecting to feel...'

Joey considered.

'The first time I ever had full intercourse,' he said, 'I felt like Jekyll and Hyde. Half of me was thinking "Yes! I've come in a girl!" and the other half was like "Shit! I hope she doesn't hate me!" I felt this even the first time with Celia.'

Lorna bit her lip, listening. Joey looked down at her and his eyes were so kind.

'But you, Lorna ... with you, there's no contradiction. I feel totally welcome.'

'You are welcome.'

'No, I mean here.'

Joey pressed his cock in her vagina to indicate he wasn't talking about her hospitality. Lorna responded by reaching up and taking handfuls of hair on the back of his head.

'I know that's what you meant,' she said.

She pulled his head down and they kissed some more. Lorna pushed her tongue into his mouth and devoured his lips until she was satisfied he had got the message. They parted again and Joey looked down at her. Lorna stroked his face and ran her fingertips through his hair. Her feelings of nervousness had completely vanished.

'You look sad,' she said.

'I don't feel sad,' said Joey.

'I don't mean miserable sad,' said Lorna. 'It's more ... happy but with a wistful sadness.'

Joey smiled.

'Yeah...' he said. 'You could say that.'

'What's going on?'

'Oh, I was just thinking about the row I had with Celia tonight. I was so hurt and angry. And now ... it feels totally unimportant.'

'What was it about?' said Lorna. 'If you don't mind my asking.'

'Celia was trying to justify her cheating. She accused me of being infertile.'

'Infertile? But you have a little boy.'

'He's not my son. Celia didn't just have sex with another man. She got pregnant by him.'

Lorna stared up at Joey, her mouth wide open in shock. She was stunned. Then she grabbed him and pulled him down, wrapping her arms around him and holding him tight.

'Oh, my God, Joey!' she cried. 'Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!'

Joey felt engulfed by soft flesh and naked compassion. Lorna's warm cunt and big heart were a heady combination. Feeling more wanted than he could remember, Joey held the woman close and told her everything.

***************************

It was seven o'clock the following evening when Joey arrived home. It felt weird to be back in a place so familiar. He had spent the night with Lorna, woken up early and fucked her again before her phone alarm went off. Afterwards, however, as the two of them got dressed and discussed how they would handle things at work, Joey felt a return to normality. Sitting at her table drinking a coffee, he wondered whether the man-beast who loved Lorna's cunt had really been him. Then Lorna walked into her living room wearing her usual heels with her usual style of outfit, and Joey had to have her. He bent her over the table, pulled down her knickers and fucked her from behind. After a few seconds, he pushed in deep and came a third time, something which hadn't happened since his early twenties.

And now, hours later, he was a man about to hang his coat on its designated hook in obedience to his wife's preferences. Joey wasn't sure whether this version of himself was more authentic than the man who liked to fuck his co-workers, but he was sure of one thing—he liked that other guy way better.

As Joey went down the hall, he heard Stephen's laughter from behind the door of the kitchen-dining room. It was a wonderful, heart-breaking sound. Feeling like an intruder, Joey went in and was hit by the smell of baking and melted cheese.

'Daddy!' cried Stephen. 'We're having homemade pizzas!'

Indeed they were—Joey could feel the heat of the oven from the doorway. Celia and Stephen were sitting on two adjacent sides of the table, eating pizzas from the huge plates Celia had bought specially. As he came in, Joey noticed that his computer bag was on the same chair as he left it. He went to the other end of the table to give Stephen a kiss on the cheek.

'We made one for you, Daddy! I put the ham on.'

'And the olives,' said Celia. 'Don't forget the olives.'

'Yes, and the olives,' said Stephen. 'You do like olives, don't you, Daddy?'

'Yes, I do.'

Joey ruffled the boy's hair and looked across at the uncooked pizza on a baking tray in the kitchen area. Celia put down a half-eaten slice and got to her feet.

'What are you doing?' said Joey.

'Putting your pizza in the oven.'

'I can do that! You're still eating.'

'Joey, you just got home from work. Sit down with your son! Let your wife do something for you.'

Joey opened his mouth, then closed it. He gave Celia a fierce look and Celia smiled back, knowing damn well he wouldn't say anything with Stephen around. She flounced off to the kitchen area, while Joey sat down and took a slice of her pizza as revenge.

'So, how was school?' said Joey.

'Fine,' said Stephen. 'You weren't here for breakfast, Daddy.'

'Yeah, I stayed the night at a friend's.'

'What friend?'

'Yes, what friend?' said Celia, slamming the oven door closed. 'You sent a text and then turned off your phone.'

'We were discussing something,' said Joey. 'I didn't want to be interrupted.'

'It must have been important.'

'It was.'

'So, was it a deep discussion? Did you have a penetrating conversation?'

Stephen munched away on his pizza, watching the grown-ups with no idea what they were saying. Joey slowly chewed a bite, his gaze fixed on Celia. Celia leaned against the kitchen counter and put a fist on her hip.

'You could say that, I suppose,' said Joey finally. 'Highly penetrating.'

'I take it you managed to reach a satisfactory conclusion?'

'Oh, we reached several conclusions,' said Joey. 'And they were all very satisfying.'

'Wow,' said Celia. 'I'm jealous.'

'Why?' asked Stephen.

'Ask your father.'

Stephen turned to look at Joey. Joey looked back, putting the last bit of pizza slice in his mouth and chewing it as he pondered. Celia glanced over at the oven, then turned back to watch Joey.

'Stephen, do you remember our rule about questions?' said Joey.

'Yes,' said Stephen. 'I can ask any question I want, but you're allowed to say "I don't know" or "I don't want to answer that".'

'That's right. Well, this comes in the "I don't want to answer that" category. What your mother is talking about is something private between her and me. And I want to keep it that way. Is that okay?'

'Of course, Daddy!'

Joey was touched by the boy's acceptance; he felt a lump in his throat. At the kitchen counter, Celia scowled and burst out:

'You don't think Stephen has a right to know what kind of man his father is?'

'Do you really want to go there?' said Joey sharply. 'Here? Right now?'

The two grown-ups glared at each other. Then Joey heard the tell-tale quick panting breaths from the boy. Stephen's face was morphing into a mask of misery and tears were already dropping down his face.

'I'm sorry, Daddy...' he said in a tiny voice.

'Oh, Stevie, no!'