The World Pt. 07

Story Info
A futa learns some new tricks.
4.6k words
4.68
5.8k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icebeam
icebeam
184 Followers

Author's Note: I will try to be better about not messing up character's names! It can be overwhelming when writing. Hope you enjoy this chapter which is filled with the usual futa on female and incest action.

A brief who's who:

Anne: The young futa who has discovered how the world works now, with futas in short supply and men nonexistent.

Bree: Anne's best friend and the first friend she has made.

Jane: Bree's sister, a virgin who only has anal sex.

Lydia: Jane and Bree's mother, a welcoming milf.

Patricia: Anne's mother, an extremely submissive and repressed milf who gets off on degradation.

Kate: Jane and Bree's futa mother, a confident, dominant, and all around stunning woman.

------

"I think I've got an idea," Jane remarked as she joined Anne and Kate in the shower, embracing her mother and turning her ass to the other futa.

"Do tell," Kate replied, staring down at her cleavage and feeling herself get hard yet again for her busty daughter.

"It's something I've always wanted to try," Jane announced as she put one hand on each of the cocks near her, quickly stroking them up to full mast. "I want both of you inside me at once."

Kate smirked at the thought. "Honey, that's very sweet of you...but do you really want me taking your virginity?"

"No Mommy," Jane added with a smirk of her own as she increased the rhythm of her double handjob. "I want you both in my asshole."

Anne let out a moan at the thought of this. She couldn't imagine both her and the other futa fitting into their anal slut, and while she was no stranger to double penetration, this was certainly unexplored territory. Still, the thought of railing her friend in such a way seemed like the hottest thing imaginable.

The water continued trickling down on the trio as they felt each other up, trying to configure their bodies in such a way that would make it possible. Eventually, they settled on Kate holding Jane up in an embrace, while Anne would be holding and taking her from behind.

"You want in first, big-dick?" Kate questioned as she held up her daughter, allowing easy access to her ass. Jane used a hand to spread herself open for her first lover.

"Jane, are you ready?" Anne asked, stroking her own cock and giving Jane time to brace herself for what would surely be an overwhelming experience.

"Mmh, yes, go ahead...it's not the first cock I'm worried about," Jane said with a horny chuckle.

Anne took a deep breath and slowly slid her dick into the woman's asshole. She always enjoyed fucking Jane this way, as she knew Jane had the most experience and enjoyment with it. Jane moaned into her mother's lips as they embraced in a kiss. All three women felt their pussies getting wetter.

The sounds of sex became louder and more passionate as Anne delivered thrust after thrust deep within her lover's bowels. Kate noticed this, and finally spoke up. "Okay lovebirds, let's not get too carried away yet."

"Mmh, do you wanna join us Mommy?" Jane moaned in response.

Kate positioned her dick against Anne's as she slid it up to meet the futa. "You know, this would be a lot easier if you let someone fuck your pussy for once," Kate quipped.

"You have to take me to dinner first," Jane joked in response as she braced for the second dick moving into her.

"What, cumming down your throat isn't good enough?" Kate continued as she moved her dick against Anne's to finally slide into Jane's now-tight hole.

"Oh fuckkk, holy shit!!" Jane exclaimed, feeling the pressure and pleasure inside her higher than ever. "Oh my God I feel so full!!"

The two futas took turns slowly moving and repositioning themselves in her. Neither was really keen on fucking her outright until everyone had adjusted to the situation.

"Aww, Miss Anal Slut over here's freaking out about two tiny dicks in her ass," Kate joked as she let Jane down all the way on both of their dicks. Her daughter gasped and moaned in response, unable to form words.

"Jane, are you okay?" Anne inquired, wanting to make sure she wasn't causing hurt to the poor woman. Although she had embraced her more dominant side, she knew everything had its limits, including how much Jane's asshole could accommodate.

"Y-yes, it feels really -fuck- really good," Jane moaned, already feeling an orgasm building. She looked up at Kate and opened her mouth wide, prompting Kate to spit in it in-between her thrusting.

"I wonder who taught you to be such a slut," Kate added breathlessly as she continued fucking her daughter, thinking of all the slutty things Lydia had done with her over the years.

Anne was similarly in heaven now. She could tell both women were experienced, with Kate in particular knowing how to maneuver around her member and pleasure everyone simultaneously. She also wondered if anyone else would want to have two dicks inside them like this.

"K-keep spitting Mommy," Jane almost screamed as the two futas continued to pick up their pace, switching between alternating their dicks inside her and thrusting both in at the same time. Jane's mouth was agape as she begged for Kate to continue.

"I want you to cum the next time," Kate moaned, knowing how close her daughter was.

"I will Mommy pleaseeee," Jane begged, closing her eyes sticking her tongue out this time.

Kate waited a few more strokes, edging Jane more and more until she could tell she was just at the edge. She felt Anne press against her cock and go all the way inside her ass, and she knew this was a perfect cue. As Anne withdrew her cock from the hilt, Kate spit in Jane's mouth for the final time as the two futas were immediately met with a now-convulsing Jane in their arms, her whole body shaking and throbbing.

Anne had seen women cum, but never quite like this before. She had lost control of her entire body and seemed to only exist in a state of bliss. Despite this, Anne tried to continue sliding her cock in and out, giving Jane an anal sensation as she was peaking.

Kate held her daughter tight, making sure she wouldn't squirm out of their arms. The shower making everyone wet had made this a greater concern, but the futa was strong and her daughter relatively petite, besides her tits and ass of course.

After what seemed like hours but was only around an admittedly still-long 30 seconds, Jane finally appeared to be recovering. Kate could tell that the moment was over and, in order to avoid making everyone sore for the future, pulled her dick out of Jane, leaving just Anne in the woman.

"Well honey? Was it everything you imagined?" Kate inquired as she looked down and admired Jane's cleavage for the millionth time.

"Y-yesss.... I can't wait to do it again," she moaned, still feeling Anne fucking her ass.

"Something tells me you'll need a while to recover before you do that again," Kate replied, knowledgeable as ever about all-things sex.

"B-but I need....cum in my ass..." Jane moaned as she felt Anne pick up her pace, which was much quicker now that she wasn't competing with Kate at the same time.

"I'm sure your friend here will be happy to oblige," Kate replied as she slowly starting letting Jane off of her, allowing her to stand on her own two feet as Anne continued.

"Where are you g-going Mommy?" Jane asked, not wanting to protest and risk losing her current anal partner.

"Oh don't you worry honey, I'm sure there are some more holes in this house somewhere," Kate replied as she stepped out of the shower, her giant cock still fully hard and ready to conquer more women. She grabbed a towel and went off to find the others in the side shower.

"You want some of my cum?" Anne moaned as she started really jackhammering Jane's asshole, going all the way in almost every time.

"Yes baby....fuck, y-you might make me cum again already..." Jane answered as she put her now-free hand down to her clit to give herself some extra stimulation.

"I need that... I need to feel you tighten up on me," Anne moaned in response, continuing her assault.

Jane clenched her eyes shut. She knew this one wouldn't compare to the earth-shattering orgasm she just had, but she still knew it would feel incredible and she wanted to do as she was told. Rubbing her clit certainly didn't hurt either.

The woman's knees went weak as she struggled to stay standing, her whole body tightening up in an effort to milk the futa's cum out. Anne noticed her shaking and staggering and picked up the pace for just a few more seconds before she finally deposited one of her huge loads deep in her friend's bowels for the millionth time.

Both women stood still under the faucet, with some of Anne's cum dripping out onto the floor despite her semi-erect cock plugging up most of Jane's asshole. Anne wrapped her arms around Jane's waist, before moving up to her belly, then her perky tits. She kneaded her nipples as Jane bit her lip, still recovering from the whole situation.

"What do you think your mom's doing?" Anne asked, not really sure what else to say.

"Which one?" Jane replied, already knowing the answer.

"The one who left us to go find more holes!" Anne recalled to her slut.

"Oh her... who knows... maybe she's having my mom, my sister, and your mom clean her dirty dick," Jane answered, closing her eyes and picturing the sight of it in her head.

"You all seem to know each other so well," Anne replied, continuing to grope Jane's tits.

Jane could tell Anne was getting handsy, and could feel her dick getting erect again in her ass. "Why don't you go find some other action? Like Mommy said, I need my me time," Jane asked as the soreness really began setting in.

"Mmh, you're right," Anne replied as she pulled out of Jane, leaving a trail of thick cum behind. "Who do you think I should take?"

"Think your mom's interested?" Jane answered as she put a finger down between her legs and scooped some cum out.

"What gave you that idea?" Anne joked in response, stepping out of the shower to let Jane continue to rinse off and salvage some of her cum in peace.

"Because every time I've seen her, this is all she's been doing," Jane replied as she followed Anne out of the shower, getting on her knees. "And I know it's not all she wants," Jane added as she began eating Anne's ass.

"Mmh..." Anne moaned in pleasure, never tiring of the sensation. "But she's so good at it... and your mom's so good at sucking it..." Anne reminisced.

"Well, after all, you're the one in charge...you can do whatever you want to us sluts," Jane reminded the futa, in-between shoving her tongue up her asshole.

"I never would have thought I'd have this much power over her..." Anne thought to herself, imagining how domineering her mother had always seemed to her, and how submissive she was now.

"Dry yourself off and come with me. I've got an idea," Anne said as she snapped back into reality. "I'll leave your ass alone for the time being," she quipped.

The two exited the shower and followed the sound of moans, which led them to Bree's room. They found Bree bent over her bed, being ruthlessly pounded in doggystyle in her tight pussy by a very dominant Kate.

Anne watched the scene, a bit mesmerized by the mother-daughter duo as they seemed to have incredible chemistry. Anne wished that she could fuck as hard as Kate, but knew that she had a lot to learn and a long time to learn it. Bree meanwhile was screaming in pleasure, feeling her mom tearing her up inside.

"D-did you miss my pussy Mommy?" Bree moaned in bliss, though it was clearly more the other way around.

"Y-yes honey..." Kaye moaned in response, spanking her a little afterwards.

Anne and Jane were observing the scene and wondered where their moms were. Jane peered around and noticed them sitting on the couch in the living room, with Lydia seemingly showing Patricia a porn channel on the TV. They were both naked but weren't touching each other, as Lydia was explaining some specifics of the program to a mostly clueless Patricia.

"Well, what did you want to do?" Jane asked Anne as she began stroking the futa's cock.

"I wanted the four of you to make me feel good, but it looks like I'll have to wait on your sister," Anne replied, licking her lips at the thought.

"Somebody's greedy," Jane remarked as she fantasized worshipping Anne's cock with the other sluts. "And maybe even a little jealous."

"Of who? Your mom?" Anne asked, a little shocked at the accusation?

"Well yeah, I mean I know you and Bree are pretty close," Jane replied as she moved her hand down to fondle Anne's balls a little. "How does it make you feel seeing her get fucked like this?"

"I think it's hot!" Anne said with a bit of a moan at Jane's pleasuring.

"Fuck meee, knock me up Mommy!! Make me pregnant!! I want to be your pregnant slut Mommy!!" Bree begged Kate as she buried her head in her pillow.

"You really want that baby?" Kate moaned in response, finally nearing her orgasm after pounding her two daughters into submission.

"Yes Mommy please!!" Bree moaned in response. Both women knew that, of course, Bree was on the pill, but the fantasy was still extra hot for both parties.

Kate gasped a little just before moaning and burying her dick all the way into her daughter's pussy. Bree felt her own orgasm hit shortly after, and both women squirmed around in bliss as Kate dug her fingernails into Bree's sides, locking her in place for the time being.

By now, Jane was already on her knees, sucking on Anne's balls. She knew the scene wouldn't last long and that Bree would surely be in the mood soon-after, plus the moms were an obvious yes, so she figured she should get a head start.

"I wish we'd recorded that," Kate finally let out as she released from her daughter. "So I could watch it and remember her when I've been away for so long." Kate had plenty of sextapes of her with her family, and the background on her phone was a photo of Bree, Jane, and Lydia smiling with her cum plastered all over their faces. Another video of her railing her daughter couldn't hurt.

Bree seemed to crumple up a little bit as Kate withdrew her still mostly hard and throbbing cock from her. Cum leaked all over her bedsheets as Kate gave her one last spank on her ass.

"So, how have you been enjoying my family?" Kate asked Anne as she put her hand on Jane's head, pushing the slut against the futa more.

"I-they, I mean they've been perfect," Anne replied earnestly. "I'm so lucky to have met them!"

"Want to use my other daughter too?" Kate asked nonchalantly as she wiped her dick off on Jane's cheek, giving her some more cum to swallow.

"I was actually w-wanting her and the moms to all be on me," Anne replied, wondering if she was maybe out of line for wanting all of the beauties for herself.

"Sure, I'm sure they won't mind," Kate added as she made her way to the living room. "Hey ladies! Need you in here!"

Anne grabbed a fistful of Jane's hair and motioned for her to come join her on Bree's bed. Bree was still processing her orgasm, but was more than ready to pleasure her friend. Lydia and Patricia had also appeared in the room and squeezed in the bed with everyone, as the futa dictated their positions.

"Lydia, you get the dick," Anne commanded, knowing she gave the best blowjobs out of all of them. "Jane seems to like my balls. Bree, could you lick my pussy?"

"Mmh, love to," Bree replied as her and her mother began licking all over Anne's pussy and dick respectively.

"Mom, can you do your thing?" Anne rhetorically asked Patricia as she joined the three other women. No matter how much her daughter teased her, she was still just as eager and submissive, desperate for her love (and, of course, her footlong dick).

Anne laid her head down and closed her eyes, listening to the sounds of the four women pleasing each part of her. She knew that, despite all of the action she'd gotten that day, that she couldn't possibly last long like this.

She was surprised by Kate laying on the bed next to her, watching the women at work. "So, how's school going? Any plans for after?" Kate brazenly asked, expecting Anne to somehow carry on a conversation with four women throwing themselves on her genitals.

"I-uhh, I'm not s-sure yet... p-probably something in mathematics o-or physics," Bree moaned in response, as the muffled sounds of Lydia's blowjob somewhat silenced her.

"Well, let me know if you switch to chemistry someday," Kate replied as she watched her wife pleasuring the young futa. The two exchanged a loving glance as Kate placed her hand on her head and held her down on Anne's dick, encouraging her to deepthroat it all the way. Her eyes watered and she gagged a little as she slowly took it all the way to the base.

Bree and Jane had switched positions now, with Bree sucking on Anne's heavy balls and Jane licking her clit and fingering her pussy. The two sisters occasionally made out briefly before going back to their oral pleasuring. Jane was starting to realize how sore she felt and hoped she would recover soon, as it was rare for her to have two dicks to choose from.

Patricia hadn't let up from her daughter's asshole, as she buried her tongue in and out of it diligently. Although she knew that Anne got off on teasing her, and although she herself found it incredibly hot to be a sub for her, she still wished that Anne would finally take her. She fantasized about being tied up while Anne slapped her around and came inside her pussy after a long session. She hoped that this would come true someday.

Anne could hardly even processing all that she was feeling. Her eyes were still shut as she laid on the bed, twisting and turning in her ecstasy. At one point she thought she felt the sisters switching again, and she made the mistake of looking down. The sight of the four women, combined with their tongues worshipping her, was far too much for her. A few seconds later, she exploded and her cum shot down Lydia's throat, then her mouth, then her face as the woman pulled away.

There was still plenty more for the daughters to fight for, which they did as they licked Anne's dick and their mother's face clean. Patricia, unsure of what her role at this point was, simply continued licking Anne's ass, jealous of the women who got to share her load.

Anne and Kate watched the three women licking up and swallowing her cum. Patricia's tongue still felt good, so Anne didn't think to call her off, but she finally had enough as Bree licked up the last trace of her cum and gently pulled her mom away by her hair.

"Does hers taste better than mine?" Kate quipped with her wife, though still curious at what her reply would be. The other three women made their way back to the living room, ready for a well-earned break and some real food.

"Was knocking up our daughter more fun than knocking up me?" Lydia answered rhetorically as she got off the bed.

"Bend over," Kate commanded as Lydia was about to pass them, her ass being on full display.

"Forget what it looks like?" Lydia said as she did as she was told, bending over and revealing her holes to both of the futas.

"As a matter of fact..." Kate replied as she snapped a picture with her phone before texting something afterwards.

"Oh please, you don't have enough pics already?" Lydia joked, knowing how many times she'd been filmed by her wife.

"No, it's not that - my w-, well, my other wife wanted to know how things were going," Kate replied as she hit send on her text.

"Oh right, forgot you found some poor girl to marry you out there," Lydia replied, still somewhat in shock that she had a sister wife now. "You know, I bet that pic would look a lot better if there was cum leaking out of me," she added.

"I think we both need a break," Kate replied, looking over at Anne to confirm.

"Y-yeah, I know I do."

The three of them joined the other three women in the living room, relaxing, chatting, and joking around with each other. They snacked on some sandwiches and salads that Lydia had prepared. Nobody was fucking, but all of the women (sans Jane) were eager for the next round.

icebeam
icebeam
184 Followers
12