The World Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how's everyone's studies going?" Kate asked as she finished off her sandwich.

"With my private tutor, they're going great," Bree replied, glancing with a smile at Anne.

"Can't complain here," Jane responded, though she could have certainly been doing better in hers.

"I've been pretty bored in class, but since I'm ahead it means I can mess around with girls more," Anne responded as she reminisced on getting titfucked by her math teacher. She wondered how Kate's experiences stacked up with hers.

"Typical futas," Bree jested. "All the pussy you could want and you don't even have to study!"

"Well honey, if you're starved for pussy that much..." Lydia replied as she spread her legs, inviting her daughter to eat her out.

"Ugh, you know what I mean!" Bree retaliated.

"Oh fine. Patricia, would you mind?" Lydia asked, peering over at the redhead. Patricia looked to her daughter for approval as Anne nodded with a sly smile.

Patricia hopped off the couch and crawled between Lydia's knees. She looked up at her and slowly began kissing and licking between her legs, using her hands to feel just around Lydia's pussy. Although there were no hard cocks present now, Patricia's submissiveness remained; she had now accepted her role as the slut to both families, and she felt her own pussy getting wetter at her degradation.

"We should have found a house slut way earlier," Lydia moaned as Patricia finally began licking her clit. "She doesn't even hog any of the dick here!"

"Can we keep her Mommy?" Bree asked, sarcasm in her delivery.

"Two sexy moms isn't enough for you?" Jane replied, watching the two milfs continue to get it on.

"Please, when was the last time she gave you head? And futa Mommy's never home," Bree responded, somewhat interested in the proposition now.

"C-come climb on my face then, brat," Lydia replied as she held Patricia in place with one hand and repositioned herself with another.

"Mmh, don't mind if I do..." Bree muttered as she got up and positioned her pussy directly above her mom's inviting tongue. She looked down at Lydia and saw her sexy eyes - a rare vantage point for Bree. She slowly moved herself down with her legs as Lydia raised her neck to meet her daughter, flicking her tongue all over Bree's folds. Both women moaned in their oral pleasure.

"She really hasn't been giving you two any head? I trained her better than that," Kate scoffed as she watched the threesome in front of her unfurl.

"She's not so bad, haha. Little sister keeps me satisfied anyways," Jane replied as she began mindlessly rubbing her own clit, turned on by the situation but not enough to the point of wanting to get directly involved with it.

Patricia had increased her speed and vigor and had three fingers shoved inside her fellow milf, with her tongue firmly planted on Lydia's clit. Every so often she would look over to see if her daughter was paying her any mind, only to be disappointed when Anne was instead watching Lydia and Bree. Her own cunt was sopping wet at this point.

"So, um, Kate... what did you do after you left us in the shower?" Anne asked the futa, unsure of what she was supposed to be doing at the moment.

"Would you be jealous if I fucked your mom more?" Kate replied, admiring Patricia's curves as she licked her wife.

"N-no, just curious," Anne responded earnestly.

"When I got there, they were mostly just masturbating and sucking on each other's nipples. I let the three of them blow me a little, but I knew Bree wanted me to fuck her hard so we got dried off and that's when you found us," Kate explained. "Maybe if it were just my wife, I would have done something different."

"Oh? Like what?" Jane inquired.

"She never told you what we used to do?" Kate replied with a sly smile.

"Only to tell them to never do it!" Lydia moaned in between eating Bree's cunt.

"Holy shit, you were going to piss on her face?" Jane exclaimed, somewhat in disgust but also in shock.

"Oh come on, she used to love it!" Kate replied with a smirk.

"Yeah, probably 500 years ago when you were in your 20s," Jane joked.

Anne was somewhat in disbelief as to what she was hearing. It seemed like every day she learned of some new fetish or activity that these women were into, each one more degrading than the next.

"You ever done anything like that, big-dick?" Kate asked Anne, sensing her shock.

"N-no, I've never even thought about it... do a lot of people do that?" Anne replied, unsure if she'd be an outcast for being hesitant about it.

"My new wife always begs me for it," Kate confessed, though the other women were unsure if she was simply making that up.

"No Anne, nobody's going to think you're weird if you don't," Jane confided in her friend. "Just because some people are kinky freaks doesn't mean you have to be."

"Kinky freaks? Who was the one who just wanted two cocks in her ass?" Kate interrupted with a chuckle. Jane rolled her eyes in response.

While Jane and the futas argued over kinkshaming, the other women had continued their orgy in peace, with Bree having two orgasms and her mother finally having a powerful one. Patricia had been sopping wet the entire time, but knew she probably wouldn't be getting any action anytime soon, and she felt as though she went unnoticed by the futas who barely paid her any mind the whole time.

"Well, I think I'm gonna sleep soon. Who's joining me tonight?" Bree asked the room as she dislodged from her mother's face.

"I am!" Anne replied in glee, happy to get some time with her best friend, hopefully in a more private setting.

"Any other takers?" Bree replied as she turned around and gave her ass a little shake.

"Oh please, you think you're getting me out of your mom's bed?" Kate replied as she admired Lydia's body as the milf stood up.

"Fineee. Patricia and Jane can take the guest room then," Bree replied. Neither of them seemed to object. The three couples made their way to their respective bedrooms, with everyone (sans Patricia) groping each other as they walked.

----

to be continued...

12