The World Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He also felt his breasts bounce with every step. It wasn't too bad since he was walking slowly, but he could tell that getting a bra should be high on his priority list for his own comfort. Besides maybe the reduced movement would help him be a little less constantly aware of them.

Brianna was looking at him, clearly wondering what he was doing.

"I... my hips changed, it felt weird..."

He watched her gaze run down his body and then back up, pausing on his chest in both directions. "Ah! They did change! I... think I like it..." she blushed slightly, "err... let's get going."


They walked to Brianna's dorm, trying to chat normally, but they were both distracted by the strange new sensations they were feeling. Chris had quickly ended up supporting his bust with one arm. When they arrived neither of them had reverted back to neutral mode.


Chris heard the door latch behind him. "GAH! I wish there was a snowball's chance in hell of your bras fitting me, these things move too much!" He was still hugging his chest with one arm, it had taken a little while for him to figure out how to position it so that it actually helped.

Brianna turned back toward him as she took her shoes off. "That bad? I can't say I'd have a problem just walking... running, yeah."

"Yeah... they're really heavy."

"Well... I could measure you and get one for you... later."

"Oh... that would be good... thanks."

"So... you're in female mode? Are you OK with that?"

"I... more than I would have expected to be before it happened... but..."

"It feels weird as hell to suddenly be into... things?" Her eyes went, not for the first time since they came in, to his chest. "I can definitely understand that."

"Yeah... and... I mean... I... it's just..."

"You're a man and have been trained your whole life to dislike being associated with anything labeled as 'girly' or feminine?"

"Er... Yeah, that." He shuffled in place slightly uncomfortable. "Uh, what about you? How do you feel?"

"Weird as hell. There's more difference than I would have expected... like I feel... I dunno. Like I'm attracted to you differently... even like your face or... forearms, liking them feels different at the moment... Obviously physically it feels very weird... it keeps reacting a little bit every time I so much as catch a glance of your chest. They are very nice... I noticed a couple other guys walking back through the cafe... I really am getting a good experience of why some guys drool at busty girls... apparently I go gaga for busty men..."

Chris found the comment about his chest made him feel self conscious, but also... good. It was something about her being attracted to him that he understood fully, liking boobs. Her preferences were different, not that he disliked big boobs, he was more of the opinion that all size boobs were good, shape mattered more to him in that area.

"I noticed."

"No, I mean... I... don't really like even... average boobs on men... mine," she gestured to her chest, "would be too small for me on a guy..."

"Oh..." he glanced down at himself again. He was still very constantly aware of his new boobs, the weight, every little jiggle, swaying side to side. Every time he turned he felt them pull at him as their inertia held them and they started moving just a little after the rest of him and then overshot when he stopped turning, pulling him just a little bit to the side. The walk had been a lesson in ways his boobs could move. The significant bouncing from walking had also led to his nipples rubbing on his shirt; he'd found that they were more sensitive than before in addition to being bigger and pitching their own little tents in the front of his shirt. This was what really forced him to hold on to them for the entire walk.

"Are you jealous?" It felt so strange to him, the idea that his girlfriend might be jealous of his chest.

"I... a little? I know you like mine... but I... don't get it even now that I like boobs too. Uh... maybe we should measure you while we talk?"

"How do we do that?"

"Well we need a tailor's tape measure... there's online calculators..." She headed for her desk, it was only a few steps away in the small room.

"Wait, why do you have a tape measure in your dorm?"

She had sat down and was typing her password to unlock her laptop. "My mom sews and has like four of them, it takes up less space than a ruler... and I'm used to using it..."

"Oh."

It took Brianna a few minutes to find an online bra size calculator she liked and find her tape measure.

"OK, shirt off, let's see them big ole titties!"

"You are far too relaxed about this." Chris said as he somewhat reluctantly started lifting his shirt. Though he did find himself smiling a little bit at her. As he lifted he found that he had pulled the bottom hem of his shirt against his body and it had caught his bust and lifted it, not a lot but he felt the weight come off his shoulders a little and then the shirt stretched enough to let them out and the hem popped up and they dropped and bounced. Once he got the shirt clear of his face he found Brianna staring at his chest enraptured.

"They're so... perky... at least for their size."

"Well they are brand new..."

"Huh... oh. Yeah... This is still so weird, I've seen women topless all my life... but it's so different now..." She shook her head. "OK! Measuring. Turn around... it'll be easier."

"Easier for you not to get distracted?"

"Precisely."

She wrapped the tape around him and got him to help adjust it to sit under his bust, stopped and entered the measurement into the calculator. Took the same measurement with different snugness, then measured the fullest part of his bust, standing and with him bent over. He looked at himself as he was bent and was shocked at just how far they hung off him.

"OK, one more measurement. Bust laying down."

As Chris was laying down he noticed that she was again tenting out her skirt, and the sight filled him with conflicting feelings. His new female libido was very into it, he felt a rush of warmth and wetness in his new nethers. He couldn't deny that he now liked seeing her that way, that he very probably would like seeing her bulge in pants. It felt a lot like looking at boobs... but also not at all. There was also a part of him that had been around longer that was deeply uncomfortable with the idea, but he couldn't stop himself from looking.

He sat up to let her wrap the tape around him. She took her measurement and turned back to the computer.

"Holy Crap! 38H! I don't think anywhere I've shopped carries cups that big!"

"Oh. So... no bra for me to walk home?"

She turned back to him, her eyes went straight to his chest, then his face. "Uh... maybe? A big sports bra might work?"

"Bleh. At least laying here is nice... get's the weight off my shoulders."

"Oh... poor baby."

She slid into the bed beside him and put an arm over his stomach and kissed him. As she did he also felt something else. Her erection was poking him in the upper thigh. All those conflicting feelings intensified, but one more than the others. Arousal, wetness between his legs. It came all at once in a surge, warmth, a feeling of pressure in his clit as it engorged. He squirmed slightly.

He nearly pushed her away, but stopped himself. He may not like it but the vagina between his legs was his, the attraction to Brianna's dick was part of his female sexuality. He had a female sexuality. Avoiding it wouldn't make it easier, he was never going to get comfortable with these facts by avoiding them.

Brianna pulled her hips back. "Oh... Sorry for poking you there..."

The new part of Chris that was getting more turned on felt a bit sad that she had, that part of him was kind of enjoying the feeling, the idea that he had caused it.

"I... it's OK. I um... I think I should try to get used to it..."

"But... you said..."

"I know... I'm not at all comfortable with... having female... parts and urges, but... if I avoid them isn't going to make me comfortable... and I can't exactly do anything about having them, and... well apparently that part of me... liked..."

Brianna pulled herself closer to him, not just poking his leg she pulled her body against him and her erection was now pushed up over the front of his leg and sideways along it, so he could now feel a fair bit of its length. He felt another thrill of arousal. His clit throbbed.

"Oh I agree... It feels weird as hell to like boobs, uncomfortable... a bit wrong... but... well I like them a lot... and same for that thing poking you... it feels extra wrong because it's..." she got a little quiet, "it's bigger than yours... substantially... like I'm worried it's too big... to fit..."

Chris had already guessed it was bigger than his from the text conversation, but so much so that she was worried that it might hurt him... he felt all the negative feelings he expected, but at the forefront in a way he was not expecting was how his female libido felt about it. He found that he liked it. The idea that it might be difficult to get it into him... He felt himself get wetter, to the point that a little bit was coming out.

"Ooooh Kay..." that came out of him a little breathy, he flushed that his arousal was so obvious.

"Wait..."

"Yeah."

"I see. Uh... in the spirit of confronting new things... can I... feel you up?"

Chris' first instinct was to say no, to avoid, but like his feelings about what was going on under her skirt, he was going to face this part of his situation head on.

"OK..."

The arm she had been resting across his body bent and moved bringing her hand to his right breast. She began gently massaging him, squeezing and rubbing around his nipple with her thumb. It felt good, and was getting better. A soft moan forced its way out of him.

"Feels good?"

"Oh yeah..."

"I'm enjoying this too... but I'm feeling a bit left out..."

"It's a bit awkward... with how we're positioned for me to get at your boobs... Your arm is in the way of my right arm and..."

"Oh... right."

She took her hand off his breast and put it back on the mattress beside him, then put her leg over him too, and pushed herself up so she was sitting lightly on his hips, mostly putting her weight on her legs. Chris felt strange looking down at her. He was looking between his boobs, at least for her lower half and she was positioned exactly as she would be to ride him. He felt a mix of things at the realisation, it didn't turn him on to imagine her riding his dick... his male libido was turned off and that didn't do anything for his female libido. Having to look between his boobs added a layer of strangeness. The other thing he couldn't help notice was that her dick was rock hard. It pointed up, just enough to lift her skirt and he could almost see her balls. He found he wanted to see more. He pushed that down for now and moved his gaze to her face, but it had already had an effect on his arousal level.

She smiled at him and pulled her own shirt off, then removed her bra. She tossed both onto the floor and leaned forward enough that she could reach his boobs. He found himself looking at her boobs, he reached up toward her boobs, and found that his own were squished together by his arms, lifting them and piling more of them up on his chest. It was a strange feeling. It took a moment to find a position where they could both reach each other, but they did and began feeling each other up.

In short order they were both moaning softly, Chris was surprised at how good it felt, not just his boobs, but the moans. He could stop if he tried, but he wasn't doing it on purpose, that had never happened to him before and it felt good. As they continued Chris felt his arousal grow, and a new sensation, an empty feeling, a need. His vagina felt so empty, and his intensity of awareness of it increased, he squirmed, and squeezed his legs together to try to ease the feeling. He felt the movements inside himself and along his labia, crossing his legs got some pressure on his clit and he gasped. He saw Brianna grin at him as he did, she knew.

He could no longer see her skirt, it was hidden behind his boobs now that his arms were pushing them together, but she leaned further forward, keeping her hands on his chest but dropping her weight onto her elbows when she could no longer maintain balance. He could now feel her erection against his body. His arms had dropped to his side and he felt his breasts shift some of the flesh pooling flatter on his chest some falling down into his armpits.

"Are we going to keep going?" She said, breathy from arousal. "At least to... well hands...?"

Chris desperately wanted her to keep going, and his female libido was firmly in the driver's seat.

"I... probably best to get a condom... I... want you." And he did, desperately, he knew what would fill the emptiness he was feeling.

"Oh... are you sure?"

"I... not really, but I don't think I'll get any more sure any time soon and right now I'm too turned on to worry... I... it feels empty down there..."

"I... OK..."

She leaned over to her bedside table and opened the drawer and awkwardly dug, her stomach pushed against his boobs, until she found what she was looking for. She sat back down as they were before.

"Want to put it on me?" She hiked up her skirt to reveal her hard cock. She moved it up until the waist was just under her boobs, but Chris didn't notice, his focus was between her legs. It looked beyond huge on her. He felt himself ache to have it inside him.

"Hey! Chris! I asked a question"

"Huh! Oh... Uh yeah."

She handed him the condom, he quickly unwrapped it. Reaching both his hands for her dick he found that he again pushed his boobs together and blocked his view. He tried to lift himself up to see past them, but getting enough height was very uncomfortable.

Brianna giggled. "A downside of huge boobs. Let me get where you can see me."

She went on all fours and crawled closer so he could both reach her dick and see what he was doing.

In one hand he grabbed it. The feeling of it filling his hand... It felt as good as playing with her boobs, but totally different. The soft surface, the hardness beneath. He had felt his own... but this was different... substantially thicker, and just... the fact that it wasn't his... The size of the entire thing the bottom of his hand was against her body and he was amazed at how much stuck out past his thumb and index finger. The feeling of aching emptiness intensified.

"Holy crap it's gigantic!"

Brianna blushed.

He brought the condom to it with his other hand, she helped by pinching the tip and he started rolling it down her length, with both hands.

"OH!, it's tight!"

He stopped rolling. Chris was staring at it utterly entranced, but he answered her. "You... probably need a bigger size..."

"Should we stop?"

"I... I don't want to... Uh... try to be gentle with it? It doesn't hurt does it?"

"I... a bit... but I want you too... I think I'll be OK."

Chris quickly finished putting the condom on her.

"I... I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be..."

Brianna moved around again, pausing putting a hand between his legs, a finger up and down his labia. "Oh I'll say you're ready! It's like a faucet down here!"

Chris moaned again. "God Bri... just fuck me already!"

"OK... gonna take it slow so we don't hurt you. Let me know if it's too big... I'll still take care of you..."

"OK"

"Spread your legs... I need some room." He did so and she moved herself into position, on her knees between his legs, hands either side of him. "I never thought I'd be having sex from this position... uh... can you guide me in?"

He again reached down, lifting his head again so he could see past his bust, gently grabbed her with his right hand. Again feeling the strange sensation of how nice it felt to just touch it. The feeling was amazing. The female part of him absolutely loved it. The size, and hardness. The fact that he was helping her line up to push it inside him...

She started moving, pushing her hips forward. In short order the tip was against him, a little too high, he pushed it lower. It skimmed over his clit making him gasp and shudder, slid down along his labia making him moan and found the right spot, pressed against Chris' vulva. Just enough pressure to keep it there, not enough to push in. He could feel himself desperately wanting her to push, he found himself wiggling his hips up and down, but all that did was rub her tip along his labia, teasing him more.

"OK... here we go..." She started pushing forward, slowly. The tip parted his labia, found his entrance and started to stretch him.

A low moan forced its way out of him, long and drawn out, as he felt himself slowly stretch to accommodate the size. Suddenly he felt a change, the head was all the way in, his outermost parts slid down to the slightly narrower area just past it.

He could hear her panting slightly from arousal. Brianna continued to slowly push in, Chris already felt like it was massive, and as more of her length went in he felt the girth grow. He knew how big it was in his hand, but it felt much bigger inside him, like she was pushing a baseball bat into him.

"OOOOH God Bri I... it's so big."

She was right about the need to go slow at first. He could sense every little bit that went in the extra girth as he got closer to the base was just on the edge of hurting, but he loved it, the feeling that he could only just barely take her in. He was still holding her, near the base, and she had gone in far enough that his hand was touching him and he had to move it, this was a bit less than half her length inside him. He was still amazed at the contrast in how he perceived the size between his hand and vaginal opening. He let go and let his hand fall to his side, palm against the bed underneath him.

As Brianna kept slowly pushing herself inside him, he found himself gripping the cloth underneath him with both hands, moaning with every inch. He could feel an orgasm building just from the idea of how big she was and that it was all he could take. He felt his hips start to buck reflexively, changing her angle as she moved; he could feel her inside him pushing against different parts as he moved, but he wasn't getting much closer... he needed some more stimulation. He brought his hand up and started rubbing his clit. His moans turned to gasps. It felt a little like touching the head of his penis, but more intense.

"Almost there, Chris!"

His breathing was heavy, his moaning intensified, he sped up his rubbing. He could feel the orgasm getting closer and closer, it felt quite different than what he was used to. A little more of her went into him and he went over the edge. He felt himself almost scream as he came. He felt himself squeezing her penis, flexing, pusling. His arm went back to the mattress.

She bottomed out just between his first two contractions. She pushed against him and held herself tight into him as he squeezed her.

As Chris started coming down from his orgasm, he felt his vagina relax; Brianna's size was still a lot, but as he relaxed more, it felt more comfortable. Right up until he had started to cum, she was at the very limit of how big a thing he felt he could ever take; now, it was still very tight down there but he didn't feel like she was going to split him in half anymore. The fullness was incredible, he'd never felt anything like it, especially while he was cumming. He wanted to just hold her there.

"Uhhh, God Bri, I just... want to keep you there." He looked down; her face was just above his breasts, and she was looking at him.