All Comments on '"The Worm Doth Turn"'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 335 Comments (Page 2)
EddboyEddboyalmost 9 years ago
i dont think

i would be friends with the guy who was fucking my wife

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 9 years ago
Good Read

Well done, relatively likable characters, nicely constructed story. I enjoyed it.

oshawoshawalmost 9 years ago

As always, an excellent story from a great author. Thanks, carvohi.

RJ_McCannRJ_McCannalmost 9 years ago
GOOOOOOOD LOOOOOAAAARRD

When.a story can make me say that.........

5*

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
Leopards and their spots! 1 * for a Wimp/Cuckold story.

She cheated once and will again. She broke her marriage vows and will again. Trusting a cheater is a fools game. Yes, here but for the morals and character my parents instilled, I would be as "understanding", "accepting" and morally corrupt as Steve. Says Steve: "Am I a wimp? I didn't think so. I'd had to compete with and beat half the men in the state to get her the first time. I sure wasn't going crawl in some hole and die because of one jackass like Wendell Standish."

Yes, Steve you are both a wimp and a willing CUCKOLD. How many times did you eat Dell's cream out of your "loving" wife I wonder?

As to "winning her back" a spouse should never have to "win" their spouse back. Adultery is a CHOICE and brings with it consequences or there is no reason to be married in the first place.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
Re: Prior Comment

I received a very mature and nicely put feedback from Carvohi today. Thank you Sir!

While we disagree completely on the issue of reconciliation in THIS story I do however respect the authors right to write a story as they see fit.

In this vein I reread my comment and do see how it could be construed as attacking the author directly. To this I say.

I apologize if my comment in any way offended the author, it was NOT intended as a comment on the author but Steve's character. I do not believe in reconciliation after a betrayal of marriage vows in any shape or form. To do so invalidates the vow, marriage and any possible trust between the partners. This is my opinion, I stand by it.

Last but not least by any means. Carvohi is an excellent writer. The stories pull me into them and make me become involved with the characters and the plot.

BRAVO and Kudos to Carvohi.

Nuff said

Morgan DeWolfe, Corpus Christi, Texas

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

It’s one thing not to pick a fight, but when your wishes are being over-ridden rough shod, especially in YOUR areas of concern, you HAVE to speak up! God only knows that no matter how much SHE was cooperating with YOUR wishes, that IF you chose the bedroom décor without her consent there would be hell to pay!

She’s got a lot of nerve acting jealous of him and Allyson, when there is OBVIOUSLY something going on with her and WenDELL, even if they haven’t actually had sex yet.

Okay, I'm happy things worked out for them, but a couple of things still bug me:

Even BEFORE she fell under Wendell's "spell" she had been treating him with extreme disrespect, completely disregarding HIS wishes on where to live, what to buy, etc., and belittling his obviously correct concerns about the Friday nights at the Wagon Wheel.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
A Couple of Further Thoughts

A couple of comments have said that she will cheat again. That may well be their very valid opinion of what will probably happen in "real life", but in THIS story we are TOLD that the kids are now in high school and all is good.

Among my other comments on her disrespect I had forgotten about her cutting their sex life for a MONTH, until she began to worry about HIM being faithful. I don't know, I don't think can accept her back only because NOW she's afraid of losing him.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 9 years ago
BRAVO

This is almost exactly my story 30 years ago except my wife was the teacher and I was a business owner. We just celebrated our 35th anniversary and our two "kids" are now 25 and 29....don't let anyone tell you it can't work....do I ever think about it - yes....does it still bother me sometime...HELL YES...would I go back and change anything...NEVER

You get a 5+ from me...please keep writing.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
NO MATTER THE OUTCOME

the steps were all the same, TK U MLJ LV NV

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesalmost 9 years ago
No.

Too analytical for my taste. In the end she got away with fucking someone else ( somebody they both know ) and live happily ever after? Eye for an eye, pussy for a pussy will be my ending.

mewanglongmewanglongalmost 9 years ago
Good work

This was a nice, complete story. Too bad you could not see yourself to finish your story "Revelations"??? It needed completed as well!!!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
It's Only Been A Month...

But for some reason, until I saw me comments I didn't remember reading this before!

I DO have a couple of other thoughts:

Why is it “dirty and degrading” for HER to perform oral sex on HIM, but not vice versa?

"Really. I'm a little surprised. You never left Allyson's side all afternoon." – For some who is either having an affair, or is at least obviously in an inappropriate relationship, she should talk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked the story

but the odds are against the marriage lasting with her staying off her back... Once she has/had tasted the sweet honey of cheating she will be back at it... I would really like to know the percentage of a wife not cheating again....

slamdog1slamdog1almost 9 years ago
Cheating

You know, sometimes people do things they shouldn't do. I choose not to call them mistakes. When they are brought to light sometimes people actually learn of the pain and suffering they have caused and will seek atonement for their transgressions. Who are we to question the motives of a spouse who chooses to forgive?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a wimp

It seems the worm did turn, but found he was still a worm.

By the way, as a teacher, I am appalled at any school district that would pay an administrative assistant more than a teacher.

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years agoAuthor
To the immediately adjacent anon...

You say you're a teacher and would be upset if an administrative assistant got more money than a teacher. You must teach in Japan. Admin assistant is an assistant principal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good but not perfect 4*

I think there needed to be more emotion in his response. I like the cool calculating way he plotted to persuade them to end their affair but at the end he should have expressed greater abhorrence at the way she cheated on him and disrespected him.

Also we needed to know more details of what she did, despite his statement that he didn't want to know. For example the special blow job she gave him. That clearly came from their tryst. In other words she was doing stuff for him that she hadn't for her husband in their 12 years of marriage. I think that is close to being a deal breaker. Another way she demeaned her husband.

So a pretty good reconciliation but with strong reservations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
KILL YOURSELF

PLEASE

DO US ALL A FAVOR

IT'S DOWN THE STREET, NOT ACROSS THE ROAD

carvohicarvohiover 8 years agoAuthor
To the comment writer 'Kill Yourself'.-

You go first. I have other priorities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony is a pure asshole. As pure as the falling snow and he she it IT sucks and

swallows. Gave you a 5

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
*****

Fun read 😎

Enjoy offerings like this.

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Piss poor tale from a piss poor author.

Champion of the clucks and wimps.

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 8 years ago
A lot of fun.....

I was left with the feeling, when all was said and done, that this story was actually kinda fun! It was interesting having the cheated on spouses conspiring together to work through their problems. I'm usually a BTB kinda guy but was actually pleased that these two couples get their act together and moved forward with their lives. Nice job all around. Thanks for a very good read.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Great story

One of the more believable LW reconciliation stories.

5 stars - I will read more.

P.S. Probably didn't hurt that he had a bigger dick! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beliveable

Very nice tale..keep it up man..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
u r bloody wimp.

And the biggest wimp awards goes to you-trust means everything in a marriage.she changed jobs lied to u cheated on u disrespected u and forgive her, she break her vows and she will break them again. I would have loved to give the bitch taste of her own medicine .

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
TURNING WORMS DISPLACE A LOT OF DIRT

and some of it rubs off. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
All's well that ends well, I guess.

But a lot of her attitude wasn't addressed. Her contempt for him started before she ever got entrenched in her "new" job and under her new boss, so to speak. That was the basis for the whole affair with Wendell and I don't think he was the first one either. Might be why she had to leave her first job. I understand that teaching, especially elementary school is thought of mostly as a "second" income job for the wife and not a very manly "main" income job for the husband but if that was something that she knew going in and agreed with what he did she should have respected what he did. Not sure that I could have done what he did but evidently the author of this little tome is very much a forgiving lover of cheating wives. All of his/her main male characters are wimps and worthy of disrespect individuals, must be married to Ohio. Still and all a very good writer and some of the stories can make me look past the cuck stuff in most of them. Thanks again for sharing your story.

norcal62norcal62over 8 years ago
Entertaining and well thought out - excellent.

After all these years with LW, it's sad to see so many men who mistrust women; hate women, see the world in black and white.

The thought processes of resolution in this story were very believable. That made the progress interesting to see it unfold.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
once a cheater...

and once a cuck... right, carvohi? you can count on him to be a wimp...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Glad the BTB crowd is pissed off. A man who at least tries to do the right thing shows true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm

They went on to have a another child.

Hope he checked the dna.

She threw him and her children away very easily.

The way its written, I dont see why the couples didnt divorce.

I really didnt see any consequences to the lawyer at all. He is a serial cheater, doubt he cared much if his wife was upset.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE WORM; AS IN DUNE; THINK MELANGE

never turn unless they are guided. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just vociferous drivel !

God, can this writer prattle. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@anon

What did you expect? carvohi is a cuck. 1*

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years agoAuthor
Those last two anonymous comments...

Does writing a story where a man takes control of his wife and life and restores it to it's once stable relationship make him a cuckold? I guess to some people it does.

Was I being vociferous? Was I yelling and hollering at the reader? I thought I was telling a story. Myra had been wrong, she'd failed, she'd made an awful mistake. Does that warrant a death sentence? I think to a weak man it probably would.

If you want a story with a death sentence I suggest you read Ohio's "Blue Dodge Mini-van". In his story the protagonist could have gone either way. In his story his protagonist put a figurative bullet in his wife's and his marriage's head. In my story my hero stepped back from the precipice. In both stories the men faced similar crises, but they made different choices.

Alas I have a surprise for the BTB crowd. People are fallible. people are prone to make mistakes. I think we all should treat others the way we would want to be treated ourselves. My next story will have that message.

Jedd Clampett

stev2244stev2244about 8 years ago

Brilliant story. Stories like this are the reason you´re on my favorite authors list.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Good'un

Second read. I failed to comment or score before. I wonder why? Anyway, this was an elegantly plotted story with characters that were/are interesting. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story with a Good Moral!

The type of people who would hate this story are mainly on the lower side the IQ scale. The IQ scale states that 50% of the population is above 100 and 50% of the population is below 100. These anonymous commenters who hate this type of story do not have the mental capacity to understand complex emotions under different types of duress. They are all definitely way below 100 IQ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

1/5 for the main male character and the writer both being a useless fucking cockhandle... wait sorry cuckhandle... I'd imagine people who write this shit imagine blowing the other dude in the story after the whore fucks him.... *shudders that people like this exist*

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Way too RAAC for my taste, though Steve can't exactly be called a wimp, just ridiculously forgiving, he should at the very least have been a bit more angry and evened it out in some way, perhaps with Allyson, and punished Wendell the bastard that got of way too lightly, or perhaps even traded up, it seemed to me he had more in common with Allyson anyway.

Perhaps changed things in the bedroom a bit, have her in the doghouse for a while so to speak, she gave Wendell something she until the affair always had denied her husband, having her give up another act or two that would be exclusively Steve's could be fair recompense.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
This is my second time through.

I don't remember what my original comment was or if I even left one. That having been said, my parents went through some rocky times. My father went into the hospital for back surgery and like the fucking cliché he started up with a nurse. My family came from Israel, and my father grew up in an Arabic speaking household. The nurse was Armenian and also spoke Arabic. Well they did whatever, I was too young at the time to remember most, however I do know that my mother was hurt beyond measure. She broke most of the dishes (aiming for my fathers head) the glass doors on the china cabinet and a few other things. I do know that there was glass all over creation. They came to some sort of agreement and worked "it" out. It seems that my father very quickly took stock, loving wife in the true sense of the word, three young children, fought in three wars one of which was with two small children at the time before I was born and before they came to america. So he ended it quickly. Well the old saw of a woman scorned came back to bite him in the ass. The nurse wrote a letter to my mother detailing the whole sordid affair, to try to get him to herself. I think it is important to note that both of my parents came from broken homes and that obviously had an effect on my father in particular and my mother as well. They wound up staying together for a total of fifty years until we lost my mother to pancreatic cancer.

In any event while they staid together, my mother was bitter for years, and I know that she threw his affair in his face more than a few times. They stuck it out, reconciled and moved on together. My mother even confided in me that when he was driving busses into the city she worried that he may have taken up with the nurse again, but I doubted it. This is one of the reasons that I am usually a BTB guy. My father deserved whatever my mother dished out, but some times she also was way OTT as well. After her passing we were talking and he told me his side, that that was the one and only time he strayed and what brought him back was he realized he was becoming his father of whom he loathed. He knew she didn't totally trust him ever again but they fought together to get by it. Not over but by.

The reason I explained this is that even though I do feel strongly that BTB is deserved on the cheating spouse, I also saw my sister get married and divorced twice. She had one child from her first marriage, and I saw the hurt and pain that he carried within himself for most of his life, and before you ask, no she never cheated on her husbands. The first one was abusive and the second one was mentally abusive. So looking at that and reading this story, I feel that there are times for reconciliation just as there are times that there aren't. This story here I feel shows that he did the right thing without having to become a special forces ninja commando that has unlimited resources and reacts in a way that blows up two marriages and bankrupts their law firm where he and the beautiful wife of the other spouse and he get together. This story showed more of the real world where he considered his children's well being first. How he described the laughter of a child as being close to divine struck a chord with me. In fact how he went about saving his marriage was just devious enough to actually be believable. The fact that she broke off the affair on her own per say after he showed her what she was about to lose, and that she had the mental capacity and did not force him to become an ogre to get her to stop was the only way that this reconciliation could have taken place. Otherwise, it would have slipped into the BTB need.

I will stop preaching now and get off my soap box. Thank you for the offering, IMHO this story is one of your best ones and I enjoyed reading it.

Seeker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good writing but...

Well written and entertaining but a cheater does need to face what they did and own their shit.

Myra faced fear and loss but never had to be exposed even just to her husband.

She should have had to talk about it in front of him at least.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
it's all about trust

Steve is the bigger man. He knows what the consequences of divorce would be.

I think he also knows that Myra was acting out of character.... or was she ?

Hadn't she become a little too assertive ? Choosing house, shed, lawnmower etc.

He caught her in the early stages of an affair and 'won' her back..... fought for her all over again ?

Myra is a lucky girl .... she knows it.

But once a person becomes part of a couple, you've made your promises, you have trust.

Without trust you have nothing worth having.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Classy

A well written piece and very enjoyable reading. You have talent and the ability to weave a good story and ther happy ending makes it all the better. Congrats!

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 8 years ago
Good story that has

what so many reconciliation stories are missing: conditions for staying together, and for sure consequences of future straying. Good job.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
disrespect? well of course

She saw no need to respect him.

He asked her to marry him eight times.

She knew from that rather pathetic fact that he was so desperate to be with her that he would accept anything she did.

No matter what she did he would stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a bad story

Very poorly edited, stupid political and religious ideas that had nothing to do with the story. Author plainly knows nothing about education. It's "look and say." Sloppy research and sloppy editing, plus a man that's hard to like kind of dragged the story down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I know nothing about education but thought you did a great job. Besides the story was not about education or teaching it was about love and cheating. I think how you wrapped it all together was excellent. Normally I am a BTB story type of guy but the way you wrote this story made me very happy they reconciled and stayed together. I liked how you tied it all up with how children thrive much better in a loving 2 parent house hold. Again good job. Oh and if there were grammar or spelling problems I did not notice them, I tend to correct those errors in my mind and never see them.

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
turn-off

This story started with a dumb guy putting up with the wife, then it just degenerated into a wimp emasculated male under the pretense of RAAC. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
umbrage and doth

I stopped reading at the second paragraph because of your attitude, you suck 1for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ol Dell

Gets off free and clear. oh well.I did enjoy story

See what you can do with these TRUE REAL LIFE FACTS.

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com reveals one of a serial cheating wife's affairs. That info cost college instructor in Helena Montana her position.

While involved in two other extramarital relationships she decided to pursue a male student because of his very muscular arms. He kept refusing and asking her to leave him alone until she told him she was going to falsely accuse him of assaulting her if he didn't have sec with her.

He gave in

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

your stories sometimes leave with a feeling of sadness, which means the story was well told. this one left me feeling happy. not sure what that means.

thank you.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Worm doth turn???

Really? REALLY?!

Is this truly what you think "manning up" is about?

Get shit on, such disrespect (teacher boy!), such dishonor, such betrayal and he lets it go on and on and on and on and on...

"threw punch" "threw counterpunch" are you fucking kidding me? that was nothing, not a damn thing.

His idea of "fighting back" is trying to remind her of things that is just her .. oh fuck it, I can't continue.

Such convoluted reasoning. Such a ridiculous "scheme" with the wife of the other cheating cunt (yes, it is for Dell too, he is a cheating cunt as much as Myra) to make their spouses feel bad. No no, mustn't hurt their feelings by confronting them. We should just take months and have them wonder what is going on.

This was so sickingly awful. Such a tale of an incredible pussy and a cheating cunt that only sees her mistake at a barbecue.

I can't think about this piece of crap any more. It deserves no more talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmm

Excellent writing as usual.

The story flowed well.

Parts didnt jibe well with me.

You wrote her as this , well, great choice for a wife.

Then she was willing to throw it away.

She felt her husband was less than she deserved.

The lover was a better man.

She cut her husband off from sex.

She was willing to destroy her childrens lives.

The husband didnt really react as a normal guy would.

No revenge on the lawyer.

He lets her stay working there?

Somehow I wouldnt see a happy ending here without a lot more turmoil and counseling, and well, revenge of some type.

The lawyer got off scott free, after doing his best to destroy the guys marriage, and cheating with his wife was exactly what he was doing.

Why the lawyers wife let him stay after serial cheating, I dont know.

So I guess staying together is an ok way to write it, but I felt it needed more to flesh out a justification. Because it felt so abrupt to forgive that you made the husband seem a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The worm turned?

Really? I've read 3 posts now, & so far I get the sense that unless the wimpy husband catches his errant wife in the act, he's going to suck it up, bites his lips, forgive her flagrant disrespect & move on. I believe it's not just about trust, it's also about about respect (as Aretha would sing about). I won't tolerate disrespect, & when it's involves even a hint of sexual impropriety with another, her butt is out the door. So, yeah, so far, your husband protagonists to me are a wimpy bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What about Dell?

Dell still needs a good ass kicking. He doesn't have to do. All he has to do is to have Dell watched and tell the husband of his next victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
worm turned

Dell the worm just turned away from the apple he had already ruined and went on to the next. Dell's wife stayed for the lifestyle.

Postnup just means she will be much more discreet the next time

You write well and I do not mind RAAC as long as the scales have been well and truly balanced

For that to happen the two injured spouses must have had month long affair and made sure the cheaters saw the evidence

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
allyson needs help

She knows her husband is serial cheater but is not willing to balance scales. I have discussed this situation with number of married females. To a one THEY ALL STATED THE WOULD HAVE AFFAIR WITH HUSBAND OF THE FEMALE SCREWING THEIR HUSBAND

THEY ALSO STATED THEY WOULD MAKE SURE THEIR HUSBAND GOT PROOF OF THEM GETTING EVEN

CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LET DELL GO UNPUNISHED

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
different!

You have a different viewpoint on things, than most writers. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MAYBE I MISSED IT

Well, I have to say that I never saw any admission of fucking going on in this story so I guess I could see possibly getting around this emotional adultery. The one thing that would be hard to stomach would have been the wife allowing the dickhead to denigrate her husband without coming to his defense. That does not hint at any love at all. Just loathing and disrespect. Don't know if she lugged around any of the assholes cum but she might as well have in relation to the shit way she was treating Steve. 784E

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

What a good writer. Can't agree with Steve's way of handling things. But what a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3*

I too like your stories. This one was ok but you made husband Steve a bit wimpy.

We are losing good writers here or they are taking a break.

Please keep writing most really please me.

MCPO Jim

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Anon (02/19/17)...

Fucking...? Maybe, maybe not... But remember the blowjob...?

So oral sex at LEAST...

I can't see myself forgiving even THIS level of betrayal... But maybe that says more about me than him...

I did like how he humanized her fantasy and reminded her why she married him to begin with...

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 7 years ago
Read it for 3rd time

Still enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

this very well could of been a true story , as i know a couple almost like that , he watches her like a hawk does a chicken so thats another reason why i really liked this so much keep writing your a very good writter GRANNY CLAMPETT

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Second read....still a joy.

Great "Loving Wives" story. And I love a good BTB story, but...there is always room for jello. Or a good reconciliation story. Face it. Good writing stands alone and this writer has it. Worth the read if you have the time. - *****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"I saw it; he was a phony; you were real." - Yes, but you only saw it when Steve set it up, you didn't see it yourself at the office or the Wagon Wheel.

"It’ll never happen again. I promise” - I know it's been said many times, but she already made that promise and broke it, why should he believe it now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmm ?

Good story, maybe the best writing style on this website. Great character developement. Had me getting involved and invested in the characters and even empathising with Steve. That is until he decides to give the arrogant bastard Wendell a hall pass after perverting his naive wife and ruining his marriage. They still see and are cordial with Wendell and Allyson ? OH PULLEEEZE !!! Not likely !!

You outsmarted yourself and made the ending too slick. Leaving the only conclusion, Steve is not exactly a cuckold but at the very least a nice guy but wimp who punishes and shames his poor little wife (deservedly) but let's the big bad wolf off without even a scolding.

Sorry Carvohi you lost me.DEE

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

Five stars. Still a truly fun read. Forgiveness is one thing, but forgiveness without knowing what is being forgiven is a bit hard to swallow. Still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Changing is not an act of will

Of course, almost every cheater in the world would swear they will change. But the reality is that people don't change just because. They do when they do thing like counseling, seeing a shrink or things like that. She's still the same person that betrayed him, they broke his trust and went to bed with another man. Nothing changed except that she was caught and she's sorry. She'll cheat again.

StormKing33StormKing33about 7 years ago
5* Enjoyed It

Well-Played by the husband. Great story with humor and a touch of btb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slime And Punishment

This author has penned some great stories and this one has moxie at every turn (along with worms apparently). The husband was like Lao Tzu or something - zenning it in every way. But didn't Tzu have hundreds of concubines, ha ha?

As written, one can imagine this sage educator having the control and vision and insight to get the marriage back on track. It was just that the level of disrespect shown by the wife was simply mind blowing. I think the author went a bit overboard in this case.

As others have said, this marriage would be toast under most conditions. Maybe the protagonist's relationship with the arsehole lawyer's wife helped him stay on track and to stay positive. This really would be a crushing blow to any average man, and this guy was as average as you could get. Especially given that the competition had a lot of assets going into the equation that most men will never have.

It remains surprising that one doesn't read of more post-nups in these stories. Every cheater should sign one. But the problem in this story is that the other guy, as written, did not seem like the type who would ever sign things away like that. His wife, despite her blind love, seemed like a great lady.

I was very glad to read about the "sight word" scam in teaching. My wife did her master's thesis on that. Anything but phonics is poison for kids. They need to learn exactly how to sound out words. If a kid learns how to read with that sight words bs, then they are learning completely despite what is being taught. And I think that is a fairly common occurence.

The respect that was eventually shown for teachers was a nice breath of fresh air. People are so shallow when it comes to teaching and education and the need for freshness in the schoolroom. The best damn teaching anywhere is where the teachers and the parents run the schoolroom - that's Waldorf Education. The best ever. Having these dotards and complainers and beaurocrats and cadres of 60s rejects and commies infesting the public system and browbeating children in the classroom is a nightmare of epic proportion. It is nothing short of a national emergency. Omg makes you want to scream....ok, /rant off.

This was a subtle and well put together tale. Maybe a bit extreme with the horrible Mrs Jeckyl and Hyde wife, but nonetheless the author came through with something beguiling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
*4 A Suggestion If I May Offer One

Great story ! It could easily be a five if you would tweak it by giving Steve a bigger set of balls.

No need to go Rambo, that would be completely out of Steve's character. Have Steve show some passion instead of trying to be so clever (wimpy).

Even though Wendell suspects that Steve and Ashley are on to the affair he's still arrogant and tries to denigrate Steve by asking "doesn't teaching little kids get boring ?"

Use Steve's original answer then add:

"Now Del let me ask you a question, do you sexually harass all of the female employees in your law firm or just the new ones like Myra ? Because you see I'm going to divorce Myra for the affair you foisted on her as her supervisor and I'm naming you and your law firm in an alienation of affection lawsuit as being the cause of the failure of this marriage. Myra I'm I'm taking the kids home now, you can stay or you can go, frankly I don't care either way !!!

Now you add the ending.

carvohicarvohialmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding the May 4th suggestion...

First, thanks, but...

Steve was in complete control. Him saying anything like you suggest would give away too much. Wendell was a piece of shit, and Steve knew it. What happens when you stir around in shit? You release the smell, plus you might get some on yourself. Steve's not the type. He might have wanted to do what you suggested, but he was way too much the better man for that.

Thanks for the suggestion. Next time send a private email or sign a real name. I don't like responding to anons as a rule.

Jedd Clampett

P.S. Don't be so parsimonious with the points. I get plenty of ones already, a five now and then never hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't Think So

Really cool little story of simple adultery. It has all the necessary parts, masterfully presented. Great character portrayals.

Just a little too modern for my taste though.

America is the most litigious society on earth and my fellow countrymen seem to believe that all grievances (including adultery) can be dealt with by lawyers or in this case a lawyers device, the evermore ubitiquitous Post Nuptial Agreement.

This author and an increasing number of others on this website apparently agree with this method of dealing with mankinds most ancient of conundrums- a cheating partner.

Instead of dealing with it head on let's be "Post Active" and close the barn door after our horse (in this case, mare) has gotten out. UGH !

Sorry not interested in such fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved It - But

After reading the story, I really liked it but there was just something "off putting" about it.

Then I read some of the recent comments and saw there was an exchange of ideas between the author and an anonymous commentator.

When I read their exchange I realized that I agreed with the suggestion offered by the commentator since it made the husband (Steve) more believable and not so wimpy and slick. Also it served to expose the lecherous husband (Wendell) in front of his own wife (Allyson) thereby giving Steve and Allyson power over the arrogant bastard.

The author had Steve trying to solve his adultery problem with an improbable charade using a phony tryst between himself and Allyson to make Wendell jealous thereby keeping him from fucking Steve's wife Myra. As I said improbable at best and silly folly at worst. Why wouldn't he keep on fucking Myra since Allyson hadn't stopped his previous affair(s)?

Doing it the author's way would have left the egocentric Wendell suspecting his wife of adultery and possibly seeking revenge against her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hero or Jerk ?

The storyteller would like us to see the hubby as a really nice guy, cool, calm and smarter than almost any other real husband known to exist. This poor innocent school teacher is being being screwed over by his wife and her lover.

OK, point taken.

But what is his reaction to the situation (?) This "All American Stand Up Guy" , rather than deal with it directly, begins slithering around concocting a flimsy chicken shit scenario to shame his wife (who he professes to love more than his own life), and lover into ending the affair.

Oh, and let's not overlook the fact that he stoops to degrading his "beloved wife" by cumming in her mouth on purpose knowing she would not want him to do it and find it disgusting.

Any man who does that to any woman, let alone his wife, is a cowardly, wimpy asshole !!

Sorry - Steve is a JERK and a Coward !!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Clever

fellow. Nice to see someone try to tell a little different story now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm not a fan of RAAC stories, but I did enjoy this story. Well-written and an excellent read.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Balanced guy

He must be one hell of a good teacher - one who knows how to see inside a kid's head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it with the cakes

I mean I do, But do you really think she is going to feel so bad that she's fucking Wendell because Steve brought a cake home? I mean REALLY. Her mind would probably be on when would be next time her and Wendell could get together again, certainly not on cake. Her love for Steve couldn't have been to deep if he had to ask her six times to marry him. What was she waiting for, a better offer? In life there are a few things that keep a spouse in a marriage with a cheater, children, to keep from getting fucked over by the injustice system, and probably not wanting to be alone. but still being madly in love with the cheater, not so much. Imagine the woman you love with all your heart, lying under a man with his cock stuffed in her cunt, his tongue in her mouth, her moaning in rapture, every time you see that in your mind you still want to have that bitch in your life. I get a laugh how some of these author seem to think adultery is the same as having a fender bender and keeping a secret from her husband like what (the eyes don't see, the heart don't feel) and love never dies, which is pure bullshit. Carvohi is one of these authors. And the last thing I post as anonymous, because I'm not computer savvy, I have no email, don't need or want it. And just because you have a user name doesn't mean your any less anonymous then me, So FUCK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Long after the thrill of living is gone....

Liked it!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
liked it 5*

i do think his little mind games with the cheaters wasn't "robust" enough, i doubt a couple of cream cakes, a pair of panties and some mind games are gonna have that much effect on a couple of cheaters who are happily screwing each others brains out, selfishly betraying their marriages and their kids, that takes a special kind of disrespect and cold calculated deceit. bit more angst and emotion would make it more realistic.

thats just my opinion and like a clitoris every cunt has one.

andyinozandyinozover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it !

A well-crafted story from a talented writer.

Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

I like their subtle and kind of low key way of doing the "burn". Not overly elaborate plan; but very smart to put the burden on the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING

She not only cheated, but also lost his trust and disrespected him, but the worm has now cornered her with a post nuptial agreement which if she strays again she will get nothing.

Nice story, gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Allyson

Knows Dell has affairs but won't allow Steve to balance scales with her, and does nothing to Dell because she likes lifestyle.

Cannot respect someone who has no respect for herself. She could divorce him and still have lifestyle

Oh well oh well oh well

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Nice One

Going into my Favorites now....

I was puzzled a bit by the changes in Myra's behavior when they started looking for the "dream house" -- like where did the "take charge" attitude and disrespect come from all of a sudden? Too early for menopause....

In any case, loved the story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your writting is good but your plot are not so great

I understand why moast of people like your stories. You are a skilled writer. Your pltos are not bad either. I have no problem with reconciliation. In fact I prefer them to extreme BTB stories. My problem is when the real issues that a betrayal like the one she carried on are not addressed in your story. Do you really thin that a postnuptial agreement is the solution? Whatever was in her that lead her to cheat is still there. She humillated him. She belittle him. What about that? What dioes it say about her love for him? Is she remorseful or she regrets what she did because she was caught?

All your reconciliation stories happens just by the power of will, the same will that failed when she had to stay strong and be faihful.

I enjoy your stories and you're definitely a great writer, but reconciliation wise you should do your homework and research a lot more about what's needed.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't Agree More

I agree wholeheartedly with the previous commentators who pointed out both the cheating wife's (Myra) flaws and more importantly the writer Carvohi's main flaw.

Myra is very simply a dishonest, self absorbed, cheating wife who is only sorry she got caught.

Carvohi tends always to whitewash these behaviors by his "heroines", and instead focuses on how the hubby should turn a blind eye in order to minimize the damage they cause thereby leaving him no choice but to forgive and reconcile.

Good writing and editing, wrong conclusions. *3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Simple

First time reading this one and I see why it draws so many comments. It's a SLEEPER.

The writer draws us into thinking the little wifey is a sweet innocent, naive little gal. NOT !

She is conniving,cold and dishonest. She bought herself an expensive wardrobe, denigrated her hubby, gave her boss blowjobs and oh yeah traveled with him but "never did anything else". REALLY??

I think this is one of the best writers on this site. Having said that, I don't agree with his ending on this one. The scenario he has set up is one of a wife's betrayal and adultery involving a young family with children. A crime punishable by the death sentence for the marriage in most cases.

The idea that this could be resolved by some trickery and a slap on the wrist for the wife is silly. There would be a great number of better endings but they would require a change in the story's "clever little title" and the overall theme. This story gets a (3)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your story started out with so much potential

But you just HAD to take the RAAC route here, unbelievable as that was. No vote, I disliked it that much

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disagree

I liked the whole story but I felt the writer dropped the ball at the end. Doing their vows again is nice but as it’s stated situations can change. Wife didn’t intend to cheat the first time she took her vows. I thought the post-nuptial agreement was a great idea. Casting it aside into a box in the attic dropped the ball and defeated the idea in the first place.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Hmm

Liked it enough for 4*.

Didn't care for shying away from and slightly glossing over affair details.

I'm detail oriented though and can't help but view the husband as a little wimpy for not having a full confrontation. I view him as a little more wimpy for remaining friendly with the man his wife fucked and sucked.

I do think he is funny and cunning however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

I guess it's true: no one misses a piece out of a sliced bread!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Honestly

Sometimes these anonymous Nazis give me the Shits! No B.S. no matter what you do they'll shoot you down "Like an outdoor shitter fly wacked by a 10 buck pair of undies" Anyway take your hand off your limp lizard it will start to smell? Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous